Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
once you put yourself in the position to get your a.ss beat my be, when I wasn't bothering you, you lose your right, or SHOULD lose your right, to k!ll me and get away with it.

The problem in this case were the jurors. Change the jury in 50% of cases in this country and you'll change the convictions.

I never supported Barkley to begin with, so it's not like I can say I don't fu*k with him anymore. I do respect the fact he always tell what he feels the truth is, or his honest opinion, I just disagree in this case.
 4 years ago '11        #122
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
What if Trayvon was a racist towards crackers and that's what caused him to possibly initiate the f!ght? What if he had some inner hatred towards white people?

These are all possibly real thoughts, but these bums will discount them
 4 years ago '09        #123
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 PTC said:
What if Trayvon was a racist towards crackers and that's what caused him to possibly initiate the f!ght? What if he had some inner hatred towards white people?

These are all possibly real thoughts, but these bums will discount them
Well he did call Zimmerman a cracker...I mean it would be REAL easy to a.ssume that Trayvon Martin was racist based solely on that.
 4 years ago '11        #124
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ImAMonster said:
Yes, I'm going to a.ssume he didn't throw the first punch as a punch would at minimum leave a bruise or a little blood or something. There were no signs of a.ssault on Trayvon Martin. That is evidence, that's not me talking out of my a.ss.
See Smoove's post above this one about this. He said what I was about to in the first paragraph...

ImAMonster said:
EXACTLY! There was NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE to say who started what...But you are a.ssUMING That Zimmerman started it...Why? Why would you a.ssume that he initiated physical contact with Trayvon Martin first? Why won't you a.ssume that Trayvon Martin initiated it? BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Just admit it, man...That's all I want you to do. And if you feel that the prosecutors did not work the case properly then be mad at them. Don't be mad at Zimmerman or white people because you felt they didn't work the case enough. It's obviously a race thing or you would be arguing against the prosecutors and not against Zimmerman.
Oh my fu*king god if I have to repeat this one more fu*king time...

TRAYVON MARTIN fu*kING RAN.

You don't RUN from trouble if that's what you're after you run TO IT. He wanted to AVOID ONE. THAT'S WHY I DON'T BELIEVE HE INITIATED IT.

God, you're so hell bent on trying to turn this into a "but but but it's only because he's black" argument when I CLEARLY have reasons to think the way I do otherwise.

Got the nerve to say I'm calling you racist now you're insinuating I am. After this I'm done with you dude, you're all over the place...

ImAMonster said:
You can believe he is a threat...But Zimmerman did not in fact POSE A THREAT to Trayvon's life. Again, you're not understanding this. It doesn't matter if you believe someone is a threat or not. Just because you BELIEVE they're a threat does not mean they are one and thus does not give you the right to attack them. Now, If Zimmerman put his hands on Trayvon Martin first...Then yes, Beat the living crap out of him. But there is no evidence to support that claim. Simply following someone does not give that person the right to attack you even if they feel you're a threat. Following someone is not considered posing a threat to them...You're out of your mind if you think it is.

Yup, show's over after this one folks.

ImAMonster said:
The prosecutors weren't able to get that out of her? HELL, She should have been SPEWING AT THE MOUTH to get that out...So be mad at HER. She's the one that didn't tell them that earlier on. And what does that look like? You didn't say it at first, but then you say it later? That sounds like you're changing up the story and makes you lose credibility as a reliable witness.
Meh, regardless the prosecution were still fu*king trash & whether they were white or not (since, now I'm apparently racist for being mad at a lack luster prosecution) I'd be giving the prosecutors the same treatment.

Just agree to disagree, this isn't going anywhere & neither of us are going to change each other's minds. And as far as you getting me to "admit" something that isn't true it's not happening because as stated earlier I have a perfectly fine reason other than race that you keep ignoring. Believe what you want, I don't care enough about your opinion to try to change it nor am I trying to paint you in a certain light.

/discussion
 4 years ago '09        #125
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
 ImAMonster said:
Let's look at this thread and laugh for a quick second.

First off, Zimmerman did not initiate any physical contact with Trayvon Martin. So that "Self Defense" claim you idiots keep throwing out is completely and utterly useless. Self defense comes in when someone poses a threat to your health. Zimmerman did not pose a threat to Trayvon Martin's health. He was simply asking what he was doing in the neighborhood. Trayvon ran and Zimmerman, thinking he was a threat, followed him to make sure he did not get away. Trayvon initiated the physical contact and at the point, the script completely flips and at that point Zimmerman is in the "Self Defense" position and Trayvon Martin is the attacker. You can not simply a.ssault someone for following you. There was no evidence beforehand that Zimmerman posed a threat to Trayvon Martin's health...There is a difference between a fist f!ght and getting your head slammed into a curb. I'm sure if it was just fist for fist f!ghting, Zimmerman never would have pulled the gun out. That is beside that fact and solely opinion based. The fact is, Trayvon Martin initiated contact. That right there defeats any chance there was of "self Defense" being a claim on his behalf. Zimmerman was getting the crap beat out of him and felt his life was in danger. When you feel your life is in danger, you can use deadly force. Zimmerman exercised his right to protect his life...

When trayvon was screaming for his life when he saw the gun pulled out, was he still a threat? Shouldnt that have been an indication to zimmerman that trayvon was surrendering?
 4 years ago '09        #126
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
its so simple, like i said this is why the system is fu*ked
I'm sure if you had it your way, You would have replaced 3 of those white jurors with 3 black jurors. Am I right?
 4 years ago '11        #127
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 focused313 said:
once you put yourself in the position to get your a.ss beat my be, when I wasn't bothering you, you lose your right, or SHOULD lose your right, to k!ll me and get away with it.
That's cool, too bad your opinion isn't the law.

The problem in this case were the jurors. Change the jury in 50% of cases in this country and you'll change the convictions.
It wasn't the jurors n*ggas will blame everything and everyone. Typical incompetent people.

There was a shadow of a doubt, was there not? Ya'll are really delusional to not see that there is possibly doubt in this case?
 4 years ago '11        #128
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Retro said:
TRAYVON MARTIN fu*kING RAN.

You don't RUN from trouble if that's what you're after you run TO IT. He wanted to AVOID ONE. THAT'S WHY I DON'T BELIEVE HE INITIATED IT.
So because you run it means that you can't throw the first punch?

Last edited by PTC; 07-19-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #129
space
space
Okay. I'm done with this. These guys won't even try to see differently. I'm not saying Zimmerman was right by following him. You all apparently think I am, though. All I'm saying is there is no law against following someone and that it does not give that person the right to attack you because you're being followed. If Zimmerman was chasing Trayvon and Trayvon was running, And Zimmerman ran BACK to his car to his gun, Trayvon would have been long gone by that point.
 4 years ago '11        #130
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Oh I forgot this is boxden.

Inbeforethetypicalnon*ggawecantjustagreetodisagree becauseihavetoberightyouhavetobewrongtakethatLbi*c hstepyourcomprehensiongameup.

And with that, I'm out...
 4 years ago '11        #131
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Okay. I'm done with this. These guys won't even try to see differently. I'm not saying Zimmerman was right by following him. You all apparently think I am, though. All I'm saying is there is no law against following someone and that it does not give that person the right to attack you because you're being followed. If Zimmerman was chasing Trayvon and Trayvon was running, And Zimmerman ran BACK to his car to his gun, Trayvon would have been long gone by that point.
These people screaming racist are definitely trippin.

I don't think anyone here is saying Zimmerman should have gotten of or not charged with ANYTHING. I fully believe Zimmerman should have been or should be charged with something.

However, based on how the trial went, everything that happened was correct. The verdict was correct based on the process.

Blame the prosecutors, blame the witnesses, blame the law. But in no way, can you say there was NO DOUBT that Zimmerman was guilty of any of charges.
 4 years ago '05        #132
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 703 703

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #133
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Retro said:
Oh my god I'm so fu*king sick of people making these half a.ssed excuses. Travon fu*king RAN, he didn't confront George's hoe a.ss until he realized he was being fu*king chased. There is no "they both should've walked away." Had George stopped thinking he was a god damn cop named johnny dangerous Travyon would still be alive. Point blank period.

Now I agree with him with the evidence part for murder 2. The prosecution for the case were fu*king TRASH. But he should've gotten manslaughter MINIMUM.

God I hate the way this country thinks sometimes...

/rant
i can't explain this sh*t enough. mother fu*kers are retarded or something on this planet. nah, what it is is that ppl are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO caught up in the law that they actually forget what MORALS are. he might have been legally right as per the verdict however he was morally wrong as fu*k. and i too think he should have been convicted on manslaughter. having a judge as a dad, can't hurt either.

chrismb said:
they never said he ran bro. nobody is saying zimmerman shoulda confronted him or had a right to k!ll trayvon but zimmerman was getting his a.ss whooped. Martin was whoopin his a.ss so bad he prolly could have beaten zimmerman to death, do u think trayvon woulda been given the OK to k!ll a man for being racially profiled?

he had to shoot trayvon to protect himself even tho zimmerman dumbass put himself in that situation.

I'm a 24 year old black male so I'm not being biased btw
he did run though. he tried to avoid the as*hole but the mother fu*ker kept on following him. this is evident based on the facts.

that's the problem also with these young cats or soft a.ss n*ggas these days, don't know how to f!ght, can't take an a.sswhooping and always wanna go grab a fu*king gun. he only had to protect himself BECAUSE HE WAS RACIALLY PROFILING SOMEONE AND INSTIGATED A CONFRONTATION. stop trying to explain his bullsh*t.

chrismb said:
i just agree'd and said he shouldnt of followed him....but when they engaged in combat and zimmerman was getting his a.ss whoop'd (which was clear) he shouldnt of defended himself? of course he was racially profiling him and was wrong with that...he shouldnt of ever got out the car....but when trayvon was whoopin his a.ss that bad he had to defend himself bro...
he should have used his hand. all of the experts on the stand said that NONE OF THOSE SCARS were life threatening so basically, he barked up the wrong tree and was getting handled because he wasn't minding his business and bi*ched out and shot the n*gga and got away with it. he started it and ended it and is basically not responsible FOR ANYTHING????????????????? NOTHING?????????????????????? again, please stop trying to rationalize his bullsh*t.

chrismb said:
Im not taking it personal at all i understand where you're coming from...i underlined the parts i agree with

Trayvon should have defended himself and whoop'd his a.ss for zimmerman following him....zimmerman shouldnt of followed him, zimmerman didnt have a right to k!ll him

i agree on all those points

however, when trayvon defended himself .... MY OPINION (IM NOT SURE IF THIS HAPPENED AS THERE IS NO HARDCORE PROOF AS OF WHAT DID HAPPEN)....i think trayvon was protecting himself bcuz zimmerman was following him.....trayvon started WHOOPING his a.ss like really beating the sh*t out of him....YES i agree you're allowed to defend yourself but zimmerman's word (lemme reinstate we STILL dont know if its true) is that trayvon was whipping his a.ss to the point where its past self defense. I understand self defense (from trayvon point of view) but it is such thing as taking it a step TOO far. I have no clue what happened but all im saying is if zimmerman is getting his a.ss whoop'd to the point where HE cant defend himself....then the roles has been reversed and ZIMMERMAN is using self defense (even if he was wrong for pursuing racially profiling and following trayvon...that doesnt change the fact that he was DEFENDING himself when the roles were reversed)
he wasn't beating him to death. it takes a lot to do that. again, none of this would've happened it woody would've went to the police in the first place. stop it.

theblast22 said:
he should have took the a.ss whopping like a man.....don't go looking for trouble than scream for help.

rip mr martin
or learn to f!ght....or learn to mind your fukcing business.

TrillSwag said:
He is married to a white women. Registered republican and he grew up in one of the most racist places in the country. The self hate is strong. Charles is a cornball brother and a ****.
straight ****. it k!lls me how cats will commercialize themselves to fit in with the white man. not saying he shouldn't find love in whatever form however, you're changing your outlook to garner the attention and admiration of people who don't really give a fu*k about you, imo.
 4 years ago '09        #134
space
space
 PTC said:
So because you run it means that you can't throw the first punch?

EXACTLY. None of these "facts" these people are providing are adding up. Trayvon ran...Zimmerman chased him...Zimmerman ran back to his car to get his gun...Trayvon still running...So Zimmerman chased him, ran back to his car, then started chasing Trayvon again and managed to catch up to him? Come on...That doesn't make sense.
 4 years ago '11        #135
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 dpgc00 said:
It's amazing how dumb most black people are. CB is a so called uncle tom because he has an opinion of his own and isn't following the popular opinion amongst blacks?
You are an uncle tom if you don't agree with the opinions of the majority of black people.
 4 years ago '11        #136
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 getyagameup said:
i can't explain this sh*t enough. mother fu*kers are retarded or something on this planet. nah, what it is is that ppl are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO caught up in the law that they actually forget what MORALS are. he might have been legally right as per the verdict however he was morally wrong as fu*k. and i too think he should have been convicted on manslaughter. having a judge as a dad, can't hurt either.
No one is arguing morals in here, and do you know why people are so caught up in the law?

Because that is the determining factor of everything... not "morals" which is individual based.
 4 years ago '09        #137
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
good look chuck
 4 years ago '10        #138
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
See n*ggas arguing but not answering my question....if you don't have an answer to that question (which is the most important question in this case) then do not post another pro Zimmerman argument.

Thank you
 4 years ago '06        #139
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18867 18867
i like Chuck, but c'mon, he's a clown man... I don't take his views on sh*t like this seriously...

and yeah, this is the same guy that was fu*kin about to run for gov. down in Bama as a republican, so ehh, his politics are a.sscheeks too IMO...
 4 years ago '04        #140
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Charles just kept it real.. I guess that how I feel about the whole situation...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago