Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #101
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
i'm done with all these HLN wanna be reporters reciting lines from the case like they know wtf happened.

i feel sorry for the people in denial, the people who actually believe this trash, and the people who are just realizing racism is still alive after this case.

ima pray for yall when i find the time
 4 years ago '10        #102
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
 TrillSwag said:
He is married to a white women. Registered republican and he grew up in one of the most racist places in the country. The self hate is strong. Charles is a cornball brother and a ****.
Yeah, CB is a sellout for these comments IMO.

I see the point he's trying to make, but to say that the 'right' verdict was given is very naive of brother Barkley.

He could've just said that the details were shaky and that there wasn't enough evidence to convict Zimmerman, but he had to go on and say "Trayvon was beating the hell out of Zimmerman" "black people are racist too" etc. He doesn't know for sure and neither do any of us.

True, it does appear that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, but self defense also depends on what lead up to that moment. Hell, Zimmerman could've been on top of Trayvon at one point and Trayvon could've been the one defending himself.

Luckily for Zimmerman, no witnesses were there that saw the initial conflict or no one came forward.

We can just say that this was a case of self defense just b/c Zimmerman was being beaten before he decided to shoot Trayvon. It's all about how they got in that situation in the first place.

Maybe not enough evidence for murder 2, but this was manslaughter IMO.
 4 years ago '11        #103
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ImAMonster said:
Oh please...You don't know what happened either and are spitting your bullcrap about how you know this and know that.

And don't ignore the other things. Why didn't he call the police and stay on the phone with them until he got home if he felt a threat? Riddle me that, Joker...
If my life is in imminent danger (which I have every right to believe since I'm being CHASED) I don't have time to wait for the fu*king cops. I have to defend myself NOW so that I can live to tell what happened to the cops later. LOL at thinking because I'm on the phone with the cops I'm safe.

Who's to say he didn't think running to his dad's house would be faster? Who's to say once he got there he wouldn't call the cops or his dad wouldn't?

You probably would because it conveniently fits into that skewed narrative you keep saying. Yawn...
 4 years ago '09        #104
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10485 10485
 Retro said:
First things first, the ONLY people in here talking about facts & certainty are you two when neither of you have anything of the sort. But it's basic logic. Who was the aggressor? George. Who was minding their damn business? Trayvon. Who chased who after they started running AWAY from a confrontation? George chased Trayvon.

Minding your fu*king business & defending yourself from someone CHASING YOU does NOT make you wrong.

And don't even get me started on stupidity. Throwing around weak a.ss jabs isn't going to do anything to justify that sh*tty a.ss logic of yours. You want to bring intellectual competence into this then learn how to formulate a cogent argument first einstein...
Okay. I'm talking about the evidence that was presented. No evidence was there that Zimmerman initiated contact. There was also no evidence that Trayvon did, but in the phone call with the "witness" there was not evidence that Trayvon was attacked. You can wash that, but Trayvon had bruised/bloody knuckles and Zimmerman had a cut and bloody nose while Trayvon's only signs of a.ssault were on his knuckles. That is EVIDENCE and by that EVIDENCE, I can SAFELY a.ssume that Trayvon was doing the a.ssaulting.

And you are not getting this AT ALL. Just because someone is following you does NOT give you the right to start a.ssaulting them. What part of this are you NOT UNDERSTANDING. a.ssaulting a stranger who you don't know if they have a weapon or not is just not smart. If Trayvon would have called the police and stayed on the phone with him until he was safe, there would have been ALL the evidence you need. He DID NOT do that. What about the phone call with his "witness." Did she ever mention that Zimmerman initiated contact or that Trayvon said he was "following him." ? I'm sure Trayvon could have easily outran fat Zimmerman by the way...

If you can a.ssume Trayvon was innocent and did not initiate contact, Then I can a.ssume that he was not innocent and did initiate contact...However when I a.ssume that he wasn't innocent and initiated the contact, I'm wrong and I'm a racist...But when you do it, It's fine and your buddies agree with you and your standing for justice?
 4 years ago '10        #105
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Damn. I shouldn't even have made this thread lol.
 4 years ago '04        #106
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 ImAMonster said:
So you won't a.ssume Trayvon confronted him first, but you ARE going to a.ssume Zimmerman cofronted Trayvon first and then preach like that's factual evidence? You sat right there and said that I don't know what happened that night when you know good and well you don't either. But because you're black and Trayvon is black you are going to AUTOMATICALLY a.ssume that Trayvon was not in the wrong...You are stupid as hell bro.
This guy "Retro" is a subjective moron, He's proven his inadequacy in every level of intellectual standards, he likes to hear himself type, is racist and cant deal with anything trying to take hold of his stockholm syndromed psychosis. He'll be ok but Im sure hes the one that will be the first to do a "injustice" to someone based on a stereotype. Pretentious as I may sound dosent change the fact that he cant properly argue a point. And in doing so he is still trying to distract from the points I made. Tumultuous times cause for alarm and I dont agree k!lling was warranted, so hes preaching to the choir, and in doing so trying to take over a thread by en-stilling all your points and agreeing with no others, he's selectively thinking, stop limiting yourself by even responding to him. He is just entertainment, nothing more.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-19-2013 at 04:29 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #107
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 Retro said:
If my life is in imminent danger (which I have every right to believe since I'm being CHASED) I don't have time to wait for the fu*king cops. I have to defend myself NOW so that I can live to tell what happened to the cops later. LOL at thinking because I'm on the phone with the cops I'm safe.

Who's to say he didn't think running to his dad's house would be faster? Who's to say once he got there he wouldn't call the cops or his dad wouldn't?

You probably would because it conveniently fits into that skewed narrative you keep saying. Yawn...
Now your using my words? Come on man. I guess I misjudged you, your not even a little bit smart. Your sensationalism tactics are boring, and you might wanna re-take psychology 101.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-19-2013 at 04:33 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #108
space
space
 Retro said:

Where does it say he was chased? There is a difference between followed and chased and I strongly believe you're skewing that part to fit your storyline you have in your mind. And you just said "If you believe your life is in danger, you have to defend yourself NOW...Okay, so are you saying that Trayvon Martin initiated phsyical contact then since he "Had to defend himself NOW" ?

So let's say that's the case...Zimmerman is chasing/following Trayvon and he feels that he's threatened so he defends himself from what he believes is a threat. Zimmerman did not initiate contact (Going by your logic of not calling the police and defending yourself from a threat). So Zimmerman is following/chasing Trayvon and Trayvon attacks him because he "FEELS" threatened. Zimmerman is supposed to sit there and get his a.ss beat and possibly k!lled because Trayvon FELT he was threatened? Does that seem logical to you?
 4 years ago '11        #109
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 ImAMonster said:
Okay. I'm talking about the evidence that was presented. No evidence was there that Zimmerman initiated contact. There was also no evidence that Trayvon did, but in the phone call with the "witness" there was not evidence that Trayvon was attacked. You can wash that, but Trayvon had bruised/bloody knuckles and Zimmerman had a cut and bloody nose while Trayvon's only signs of a.ssault were on his knuckles. That is EVIDENCE and by that EVIDENCE, I can SAFELY a.ssume that Trayvon was doing the a.ssaulting.

And you are not getting this AT ALL. Just because someone is following you does NOT give you the right to start a.ssaulting them. What part of this are you NOT UNDERSTANDING. a.ssaulting a stranger who you don't know if they have a weapon or not is just not smart. If Trayvon would have called the police and stayed on the phone with him until he was safe, there would have been ALL the evidence you need. He DID NOT do that. What about the phone call with his "witness." Did she ever mention that Zimmerman initiated contact or that Trayvon said he was "following him." ? I'm sure Trayvon could have easily outran fat Zimmerman by the way...

If you can a.ssume Trayvon was innocent and did not initiate contact, Then I can a.ssume that he was not innocent and did initiate contact...However when I a.ssume that he wasn't innocent and initiated the contact, I'm wrong and I'm a racist...But when you do it, It's fine and your buddies agree with you and your standing for justice?
You are completely right. Most these people are fu*king idiots.

Most these people don't understand the law or a law. Most these people should either be pissed with the law or pissed at the prosecutions failure to do anything worth while.

Last edited by PTC; 07-19-2013 at 04:34 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #110
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
So because there's evidence of Trayvon f!ghting & none on Zimmerman it's safe to a.ssume that he threw the first punch? How fu*king hard are you going to reach?

And all of the "witness'" testimonies were unable to provide concrete corroboration with Zimmerman's story because it was dark & they had not seen the entire confrontation. The prosecution did NOT work this angle of the EVIDENCE properly as again they were sh*tty then entire case, I agree with Chuck on that like I said before.

ImAMonster said:
You just said if you believe your life is in danger you have the right to defend it. How the fu*k can you NOT understand someone following you poses that exact fu*king threat? It's fu*king raining. It's getting dark. Am I supposed to believe every shady person that follows me at dusk & starts chasing me is trying to sell me girl scout cookies? You've got to be fu*king kidding me.

And in a later interview she DID state that a confrontation had been started because Travyon's phone went off while she was talking to him. The prosecution wasn't able to get this out of her earlier which is where again they fu*ked up.

ImAMonster said:
You were just talking about how stupid I am but how stupid does it sound to think the person being fu*king chased is the one looking for trouble. Come the fu*k on dude.

And no one's calling you wrong (we just disagree) or racist (I don't even know you, why judge you like that?). Stop reaching...
 4 years ago '05        #111
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,073 | Props total: 4213 4213
 Retro said:
First things first, the ONLY people in here talking about facts & certainty are you two when neither of you have anything of the sort. But it's basic logic. Who was the aggressor? George. Who was minding their damn business? Trayvon. Who chased who after they started running AWAY from a confrontation? George chased Trayvon.

Minding your fu*king business & defending yourself from someone CHASING YOU does NOT make you wrong.

And don't even get me started on stupidity. Throwing around weak a.ss jabs isn't going to do anything to justify that sh*tty a.ss logic of yours. You want to bring intellectual competence into this then learn how to formulate a cogent argument first einstein...
I agree with Retro's points 100%... but too bad Zimmerman's pops wasn't John Witherspoon

[video - click to view]

Florida wants its citizens to be cowards and use guns to handle their situations apparently... Only way the situation would of been fair is if Trayvon had a gun, then they could of had a old fashion duel, but he didn't get that memo

Barkley has a point with some blacks on the issue, but common sense is common sense, and it wasn't allowed in the court room
 4 years ago '11        #112
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 eddiefizzle said:
This guy "Retro" is a subjective moron, He's proven his inadequacy in every level of intellectual standards, he likes to hear himself type, is racist and cant deal with anything trying to take hold of his stockholm syndromed psychosis. He'll be ok but Im sure hes the one that will be the first to do a "injustice" to someone based on a stereotype. Pretentious as I may sound dosent change the fact that he cant properly argue a point. And in doing so he is still trying to distract from the points I made. Tumultuous times cause for alarm and I dont agree k!lling was warranted, so hes preaching to the choir, and in doing so trying to take over a thread by en-stilling all your points and agreeing with no others, he's selectively thinking, stop limiting yourself by even responding to him. He is just entertainment, nothing more.
 eddiefizzle said:
Now your using my words? Come on man. I guess I misjudged you, your not even a little bit smart. Your sensationalism tactics are boring, and you might wanna re-take psychology 101.

[pic - click to view]

Look at this dude trying to flaunt his usage of a thesaurus as a means to illustrate his seemingly expansive lexicon. I love it when people talk about how stupid someone is and yet COMPLETELY disregard the reply. I guess it's easier to say someone is stupid rather than prove it, which makes no sense to be honest seeing as how if I'm that dull then it should be easy to shut me up. And yet here we stand, with two cop out posts from someone claiming to be intellectually superior.

Glad to see you backed out of this one, you weren't up to par mentally in the first place kid...
 4 years ago '11        #113
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Retro said:
[B]So because there's evidence of Trayvon f!ghting & none on Zimmerman it's safe to a.ssume that he threw the first punch? How fu*king hard are you going to reach?
The process of a trial for Zimmerman is all about raising a shadow of a doubt, not about a.ssuming. That's why the American judicial system is the way it is, because we don't a.ssume.

What you just said, creates a POSSIBILITY that Trayvon initiated the f!ght, and that's all you need in court. So Trayvon is already losing at this point.

Right off the bat you prove your inability to understand, so I'm going to go against the American system and a.ssume that you are a fu*king moron
 4 years ago '04        #114
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 chrismb said:
Im not taking it personal at all i understand where you're coming from...i underlined the parts i agree with

Trayvon should have defended himself and whoop'd his a.ss for zimmerman following him....zimmerman shouldnt of followed him, zimmerman didnt have a right to k!ll him

i agree on all those points

however, when trayvon defended himself .... MY OPINION (IM NOT SURE IF THIS HAPPENED AS THERE IS NO HARDCORE PROOF AS OF WHAT DID HAPPEN)....i think trayvon was protecting himself bcuz zimmerman was following him.....trayvon started WHOOPING his a.ss like really beating the sh*t out of him....YES i agree you're allowed to defend yourself but zimmerman's word (lemme reinstate we STILL dont know if its true) is that trayvon was whipping his a.ss to the point where its past self defense. I understand self defense (from trayvon point of view) but it is such thing as taking it a step TOO far. I have no clue what happened but all im saying is if zimmerman is getting his a.ss whoop'd to the point where HE cant defend himself....then the roles has been reversed and ZIMMERMAN is using self defense (even if he was wrong for pursuing racially profiling and following trayvon...that doesnt change the fact that he was DEFENDING himself when the roles were reversed)
I agree. Trayvon should of stopped whooping his a.ss as soon as Zimmerman started yelling for help. That's beyond self defense. Real talk all he had to do was steal on Zimmerman's big a.ss like 2 or 3 times.
 4 years ago '05        #115
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,058 | Props total: 688 688
 lo life dun said:
if trayvon was white and zimmermen was black i doubt he would have got off he would have at least got a manslaughter charge.

but im off this i just wanted to see what uncle tom barkley had to say
And we would have never heard about it and no one would have cared.
 4 years ago '10        #116
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8296 8296
Um, Trayvon's knuckles WEREN'T bloody OR bruised. He had one very small scratch on his left ring finger. If anyone of you dumb motherfu*kers have ever been in a f!ght or if you have commons sense, you would realize that Zimm's story, the overall story and Trayvon's lack of injury don't match up.

Looks like Zimm chased Tray down, there was an exchange of words, Zimm tried to detain Trayvon and got punched in his motherfu*king face right on the button and fell down. Superhero Zimm wasn't as threatening as he thought he was with his gun off the bat which is why he had the balls to come out the car in the first place.

And as far as me saying that Zimm tried to detain Trayvon/put hands on Trayvon, that's based on Jeantel's testimony about hearing Trayvon say "Get off, get off".

But let us forget about Jeantel saying that Tray said "He's not following me anymore" and "Get off, get off" and let us focus on Jeantel saying that Tray called Zimm a "creepy a.ss cracker". Yeah lets focus on that

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 07-19-2013 at 04:46 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #117
space
space
 Retro said:
So because there's evidence of Trayvon f!ghting & none on Zimmerman it's safe to a.ssume that he threw the first punch? How fu*king hard are you going to reach?

And all of the "witness'" testimonies were unable to provide concrete corroboration with Zimmerman's story because it was dark & they had not seen the entire confrontation. The prosecution did NOT work this angle of the EVIDENCE properly as again they were sh*tty then entire case, I agree with Chuck on that like I said before.

You just said if you believe your life is in danger you have the right to defend it. How the fu*k can you NOT understand someone following you poses that exact fu*king threat? It's fu*king raining. It's getting dark. Am I supposed to believe every shady person that follows me at dusk & starts chasing me is trying to sell me girl scout cookies? You've got to be fu*king kidding me.

And in a later interview she DID state that a confrontation had been started because Travyon's phone went off while she was talking to him. The prosecution wasn't able to get this out of her earlier which is where again they fu*ked up.

You were just talking about how stupid I am but how stupid does it sound to think the person being fu*king chased is the one looking for trouble. Come the fu*k on dude.

And no one's calling you wrong (we just disagree) or racist (I don't even know you, why judge you like that?). Stop reaching...
Yes, I'm going to a.ssume he didn't throw the first punch as a punch would at minimum leave a bruise or a little blood or something. There were no signs of a.ssault on Trayvon Martin. That is evidence, that's not me talking out of my a.ss.

EXACTLY! There was NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE to say who started what...But you are a.ssUMING That Zimmerman started it...Why? Why would you a.ssume that he initiated physical contact with Trayvon Martin first? Why won't you a.ssume that Trayvon Martin initiated it? BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Just admit it, man...That's all I want you to do. And if you feel that the prosecutors did not work the case properly then be mad at them. Don't be mad at Zimmerman or white people because you felt they didn't work the case enough. It's obviously a race thing or you would be arguing against the prosecutors and not against Zimmerman.

You can believe he is a threat...But Zimmerman did not in fact POSE A THREAT to Trayvon's life. Again, you're not understanding this. It doesn't matter if you believe someone is a threat or not. Just because you BELIEVE they're a threat does not mean they are one and thus does not give you the right to attack them. Now, If Zimmerman put his hands on Trayvon Martin first...Then yes, Beat the living crap out of him. But there is no evidence to support that claim. Simply following someone does not give that person the right to attack you even if they feel you're a threat. Following someone is not considered posing a threat to them...You're out of your mind if you think it is.

The prosecutors weren't able to get that out of her? HELL, She should have been SPEWING AT THE MOUTH to get that out...So be mad at HER. She's the one that didn't tell them that earlier on. And what does that look like? You didn't say it at first, but then you say it later? That sounds like you're changing up the story and makes you lose credibility as a reliable witness.
 4 years ago '11        #118
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Where does it say he was chased? There is a difference between followed and chased and I strongly believe you're skewing that part to fit your storyline you have in your mind. And you just said "If you believe your life is in danger, you have to defend yourself NOW...Okay, so are you saying that Trayvon Martin initiated phsyical contact then since he "Had to defend himself NOW" ?

At 2:37 tell me what you hear. Sounds to me that after Trayvon starts running (as he said) that Zimmerman begins to run too.

What's the literal definition of chase?
chase
/CHās/
Verb

Pursue in order to catch or catch up with: "police chased the stolen car"; "the dog chased after the stick".
It's not that hard to figure out dude...

ImAMonster said:
So let's say that's the case...Zimmerman is chasing/following Trayvon and he feels that he's threatened so he defends himself from what he believes is a threat. Zimmerman did not initiate contact (Going by your logic of not calling the police and defending yourself from a threat). So Zimmerman is following/chasing Trayvon and Trayvon attacks him because he "FEELS" threatened. Zimmerman is supposed to sit there and get his a.ss beat and possibly k!lled because Trayvon FELT he was threatened? Does that seem logical to you?
Where did you get this from?

What doesn't seem logical to me is how the fu*k you can claim you feared for your life yet you put yourself in DIRECT danger by pursuing the alleged predator. But I digress, to answer your question no one's saying George shouldn't defend himself but the fact remains he would NOT have to do that had he NOT followed him in the fu*king first place. It's NOT Travyon's fault that George has to defend himself, that's HIS OWN FAULT.
 4 years ago '11        #119
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Retro said:
the fact remains he would NOT have to do that had he NOT followed him in the fu*king first place. It's NOT Travyon's fault that George has to defend himself, that's HIS OWN FAULT.
That's cool.

Too bad there isn't any laws against what you just said.

But yeah, let's scream racist system.
 4 years ago '09        #120
space
space
 Retro said:

At 2:37 tell me what you hear. Sounds to me that after Trayvon starts running (as he said) that Zimmerman begins to run too.

What's the literal definition of chase?It's not that hard to figure out dude...

Where did you get this from?

What doesn't seem logical to me is how the fu*k you can claim you feared for your life yet you put yourself in DIRECT danger by pursuing the alleged predator. But I digress, to answer your question no one's saying George shouldn't defend himself but the fact remains he would NOT have to do that had he NOT followed him in the fu*king first place. It's NOT Travyon's fault that George has to defend himself, that's HIS OWN FAULT.
But simply following someone does not give them the right to attack you.

By the way "It sounds to me" does not qualify as a fact, buddy. :/...See? You're coming up with these "Facts" by what it "sounds like to you"...So basically you're trying to turn your own opinion of what you think you heard, into a fact...

And by the way..."Where did I get that from?"...I got it from YOU! You said "If someone is following you and you feel your life is in imminent danger, you don't have time to call the police and need to defend yourself NOW" So...by going what YOU said...Trayvon felt his life was threatened and initiated the contact to try and defend himself. And there is no law against following someone..Is it smart? Uh..No...But there's no law against it. However, There is a law against a.ssaulting someone.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 07-19-2013 at 04:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy