Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #81
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10500 10500
Let's look at this thread and laugh for a quick second.

First off, Zimmerman did not initiate any physical contact with Trayvon Martin. So that "Self Defense" claim you idiots keep throwing out is completely and utterly useless. Self defense comes in when someone poses a threat to your health. Zimmerman did not pose a threat to Trayvon Martin's health. He was simply asking what he was doing in the neighborhood. Trayvon ran and Zimmerman, thinking he was a threat, followed him to make sure he did not get away. Trayvon initiated the physical contact and at the point, the script completely flips and at that point Zimmerman is in the "Self Defense" position and Trayvon Martin is the attacker. You can not simply a.ssault someone for following you. There was no evidence beforehand that Zimmerman posed a threat to Trayvon Martin's health...There is a difference between a fist f!ght and getting your head slammed into a curb. I'm sure if it was just fist for fist f!ghting, Zimmerman never would have pulled the gun out. That is beside that fact and solely opinion based. The fact is, Trayvon Martin initiated contact. That right there defeats any chance there was of "self Defense" being a claim on his behalf. Zimmerman was getting the crap beat out of him and felt his life was in danger. When you feel your life is in danger, you can use deadly force. Zimmerman exercised his right to protect his life...
 4 years ago '04        #82
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 bi0 said:
Charles Barkley is a cross dressing f*ggot uncle tom house kneega he'll say anything to keep a check rolling into his bank account just cause he's black and has a opposite opinion on the verdict the media wants to hear his 2 cents on the case fu*kin sell out!
Black people are born connected to a hive mind and share the same dna....Sike. So abraham Lincoln standing up and abolishing slavery was wrong? Because he was white and is by all accounts a sellout? Do you see how your one-sided logic is so primitive?

Natural Selection is not working fast enough....Eugenics anyone?

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-19-2013 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Natural Selection is not working fast enough....Eugenics anyone?
 4 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 Retro said:

For what reason did Trayvon have no business being there? And if you're going to say he profiled you have to put in what context he did, you can't just say he profiled. What criteria did he use? I'm not saying it's one way or another because that's irrelevant. The fact remains that he was DEAD WRONG to do it in the fu*king first place & now a young black man is dead because of it.

Shooting someone just because they look suspicious come the fu*k on. You didn't tell him who the fu*k you were or why the fu*k you were following him. You didn't ask him why he was there. You just a.ssumed he was up to no good and acted UNJUSTLY on those a.ssumptions.

Both wrong? fu*k outta my face with that sh*t...
Yes they were both wrong cool guy. He didnt go out an execute someone, he didnt blast at him when he ran. There was a physical struggle and zimmerman was losing. Your ignorance is overshadowing your factual re-telling. You mad that a spanish/white guy didnt go to jail, sorry for whatever demons are haunting you and pray you can gain new knowledge that transcends understanding and compassion. Cheers Man.
 4 years ago '04        #84
pakman85 
space
space
space
$540 | Props total: 219 219
 CaliSteppin said:

My n*gga Retro just bodied this whole thread
d!ck ride
 4 years ago '11        #85
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ImAMonster said:

First off, Zimmerman did not initiate any physical contact with Trayvon Martin. So that "Self Defense" claim you idiots keep throwing out is completely and utterly useless. Self defense comes in when someone poses a threat to your health. Zimmerman did not pose a threat to Trayvon Martin's health. He was simply asking what he was doing in the neighborhood. Trayvon ran and Zimmerman, thinking he was a threat, followed him to make sure he did not get away. Trayvon initiated the physical contact and at the point, the script completely flips and at that point Zimmerman is in the "Self Defense" position and Trayvon Martin is the attacker. You can not simply a.ssault someone for following you. There was no evidence beforehand that Zimmerman posed a threat to Trayvon Martin's health...There is a difference between a fist f!ght and getting your head slammed into a curb. I'm sure if it was just fist for fist f!ghting, Zimmerman never would have pulled the gun out. That is beside that fact and solely opinion based. The fact is, Trayvon Martin initiated contact. That right there defeats any chance there was of "self Defense" being a claim on his behalf. Zimmerman was getting the crap beat out of him and felt his life was in danger. When you feel your life is in danger, you can use deadly force. Zimmerman exercised his right to protect his life...

Why didn't you tell people you were there that night because you know exactly what happened & how

This logic is so fu*king flawed. It's perfectly fine for a Black man to look suspicious & for George to confront him. But when the shoe is on the other foot, and Trayvon has a legitimate reason to believe George is suspicious (because he's fu*king follow him) it's now unjustified to act the same way.

Got the nerve to call people idiots with a p!ss poor argument like this...
 4 years ago '04        #86
space
space
[quote=Im Soo Special;27843919]
 eddiefizzle said:

one was not black. one was hispanic, rest was white. the initial voting was 3 not guilty, 2 manslaughter, 1 murder. and it took them about a day when he caught up with him gz didnt explain his self or say what's going on
18 hours on a murder case is lightning fast. And that information you have is not accurate as the discussions in that room will forever be between the people in that room, you can speculate for years wont change the fact they didnt find him guilty. And now the lady is spanish and not black? But zimmerman is spanish and white yet, hes painted as some rich white guy. Everyone perspective is skewed and should stop trying to invoke their own agenda's.
 4 years ago '04        #87
pakman85 
space
space
space
$540 | Props total: 219 219
Black people are just as racist as white people.
CB34 just dropped some truth....and the truth hurts sometimes
 07-19-2013, 04:04 PM         #88
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
No he shouldn't... If it is a one on one fist f!ght... Use your fists... If you getting your a.ss whipped you just getting your a.ss whipped period... Take ya a.ss whipping like a man... Don't get into a fist f!ght and when you start losing pull out a weapon... The chances of anybody dying using fists is way less likely then once a gun is involved... By your logic anybody who is f!ghting with their hands should just say fu*k it and pull out a gun... What's the point of f!ghting if you just going to pull out a gun when you losing?
It wasnt painted as a one on one f!ght though. It was painted as an attack.
 4 years ago '05        #89
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 Retro said:
Oh my god I'm so fu*king sick of people making these half a.ssed excuses. Travon fu*king RAN, he didn't confront George's hoe a.ss until he realized he was being fu*king chased. There is no "they both should've walked away." Had George stopped thinking he was a god damn cop named johnny dangerous Travyon would still be alive. Point blank period.

Now I agree with him with the evidence part for murder 2. The prosecution for the case were fu*king TRASH. But he should've gotten manslaughter MINIMUM.

God I hate the way this country thinks sometimes...

/rant
 4 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 TrillTalk404 said:
Cosign 200%! And dont forget his best friend is Tiger Woods who wont even accept that hes black smh. I been sayin Chuck was a uncle tom who jus says the things white commentaters cant say...glad folks seein him for the bigot he is
And this is where all intelligent conversation goes out the window

/ Thread.

Also michael jordan the hero...
"aint taking no pictures with no n*ggas"

So why is the first thing successful black people do is distance themselves from the urban decay that made them a success story in the first place?

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-19-2013 at 04:12 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 Retro said:

Why didn't you tell people you were there that night because you know exactly what happened & how

This logic is so fu*king flawed. It's perfectly fine for a Black man to look suspicious & for George to confront him. But when the shoe is on the other foot, and Trayvon has a legitimate reason to believe George is suspicious (because he's fu*king follow him) it's now unjustified to act the same way.

Got the nerve to call people idiots with a p!ss poor argument like this...
Come on guy...Where did I ever say it was okay for him to follow him? I just said he did.

Now tell me, If you're walking down the street and someone is following you and you don't know who they are...Are YOU going to attack them? I'd think you wouldn't be stupid enough to do that, but YOU very well may be. So what if he thought George was suspicious? George presented NO threat to Trayvon Martin that night...Was following him right? No. Was it racial profiling? Probably so. Does that give Trayvon Martin the right to initiate physical contact? Absolutely not. That is a.ssault and at that point, Trayvon Martin was posing a definite threat to Zimmerman's life and so he got shot. If he thought George was suspicious, why did Trayvon not make a phone call to the police? Why did he not just go home? Zimmerman did not run up to Trayvon Martin and initiate any physical contact or threaten him. Trayvon May have seen him as a threat and initiated the contact, but you can not sit there and honestly tell me that that's okay for him to do that.
 4 years ago '11        #92
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 eddiefizzle said:
Yes they were both wrong cool guy. He didnt go out an execute someone, he didnt blast at him when he ran. There was a physical struggle and zimmerman was losing. Your ignorance is overshadowing your factual re-telling. You mad that a spanish/white guy didnt go to jail, sorry for whatever demons are haunting you and pray you can gain new knowledge that transcends understanding and compassion. Cheers Man.
lol at you now trying to condescend to me spewing so pseudo intellectual & completely irrelevant bullsh*t at the end like it's supposed to help justify your sentiments.

Again, stop it with this fact sh*t it's all conjecture. Only one side is able to make their case & the ensuing investigation (which took WAY too long to start to begin with) tries to make sense of the evidence & whether it corroborates a story or not. There is NO concrete evidence to suggest who confronted who first and I'm NOT about to a.ssume Travyon confronted him first because he RAN.

Now try again sherlock, I'm not amused with this pathetically ostentatious attempt...
 4 years ago '06        #93
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 chrismb said:
i just agree'd and said he shouldnt of followed him....but when they engaged in combat and zimmerman was getting his a.ss whoop'd (which was clear) he shouldnt of defended himself? of course he was racially profiling him and was wrong with that...he shouldnt of ever got out the car....but when trayvon was whoopin his a.ss that bad he had to defend himself bro...
so why even go further in explaining it...

"He was wrong for engaging trey, but then he didn't listen to the operator and chased the boy then engaged treyvon with a gun visible...got his a.ss beat because treyvon was using the stand your ground (unarmed) law and whopped that a.ss, but zimmerman did the stand your ground reverse stand your ground law and shot the dude.......he had to do it. it was self defense" is what you shoulda said

your so full of sh*t you dont even hear yourself talkin. how can you use self defense when you wernt in def mode mah n*gga? dude was attacking this boy in the first place. zimmerman getting beat shouldn't have even been a factor
 4 years ago '09        #94
space
space
 Retro said:
lol at you now trying to condescend to me spewing so pseudo intellectual & completely irrelevant bullsh*t at the end like it's supposed to help justify your sentiments.

Again, stop it with this fact sh*t it's all conjecture. Only one side is able to make their case & the ensuing investigation (which took WAY too long to start to begin with) tries to make sense of the evidence & whether it corroborates a story or not. There is NO concrete evidence to suggest who confronted who first and I'm NOT about to a.ssume Travyon confronted him first because he RAN.

Now try again sherlock, I'm not amused with this pathetically ostentatious attempt...
So you won't a.ssume Trayvon confronted him first, but you ARE going to a.ssume Zimmerman cofronted Trayvon first and then preach like that's factual evidence? You sat right there and said that I don't know what happened that night when you know good and well you don't either. But because you're black and Trayvon is black you are going to AUTOMATICALLY a.ssume that Trayvon was not in the wrong...You are stupid as hell bro.
 4 years ago '11        #95
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Come on guy...Where did I ever say it was okay for him to follow him? I just said he did.

Now tell me, If you're walking down the street and someone is following you and you don't know who they are...Are YOU going to attack them? I'd think you wouldn't be stupid enough to do that, but YOU very well may be. So what if he thought George was suspicious? George presented NO threat to Trayvon Martin that night...Was following him right? No. Was it racial profiling? Probably so. Does that give Trayvon Martin the right to initiate physical contact? Absolutely not. That is a.ssault and at that point, Trayvon Martin was posing a definite threat to Zimmerman's life and so he got shot. If he thought George was suspicious, why did Trayvon not make a phone call to the police? Why did he not just go home? Zimmerman did not run up to Trayvon Martin and initiate any physical contact or threaten him. Trayvon May have seen him as a threat and initiated the contact, but you can not sit there and honestly tell me that that's okay for him to do that.
What the fu*k do you think he was trying to do? And how do you seem to know for a fact how EVERYTHING went down? You were NOT there so stop acting as if you saw the whole thing & can recount perfectly the events that played out.

Swear to god I'm done with you people
 4 years ago '06        #96
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 ImAMonster said:

are you serious? zimmerman was in a CAR with a GUN on the phone with a operator that said not to engage, but he ENGAGED...................

no im sorry.. treyvon was plucking skittles thru his car windshield in a bullet like fashion that made zimmerman come onto the scene..... that made him follow him..... get out the car........ and ENGAGE him do you know what engage is?

Last edited by LGK; 07-19-2013 at 04:15 PM..
 07-19-2013, 04:14 PM         #97
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:

George Zimmerman is that you?
 4 years ago '09        #98
space
space
 Retro said:
What the fu*k do you think he was trying to do? And how do you seem to know for a fact how EVERYTHING went down? You were NOT there so stop acting as if you saw the whole thing & can recount perfectly the events that played out.

Swear to god I'm done with you people
Oh please...You don't know what happened either and are spitting your bullcrap about how you know this and know that.

And don't ignore the other things. Why didn't he call the police and stay on the phone with them until he got home if he felt a threat? Riddle me that, Joker...
 4 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 rai09 said:
are you serious?
That your best response or you got something else? Cause you're looking REAL feeble right now...as well as that other guy.
 4 years ago '11        #100
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
So you won't a.ssume Trayvon confronted him first, but you ARE going to a.ssume Zimmerman cofronted Trayvon first and then preach like that's factual evidence? You sat right there and said that I don't know what happened that night when you know good and well you don't either. But because you're black and Trayvon is black you are going to AUTOMATICALLY a.ssume that Trayvon was not in the wrong...You are stupid as hell bro.
First things first, the ONLY people in here talking about facts & certainty are you two when neither of you have anything of the sort. But it's basic logic. Who was the aggressor? George. Who was minding their damn business? Trayvon. Who chased who after they started running AWAY from a confrontation? George chased Trayvon.

Minding your fu*king business & defending yourself from someone CHASING YOU does NOT make you wrong.

And don't even get me started on stupidity. Throwing around weak a.ss jabs isn't going to do anything to justify that sh*tty a.ss logic of yours. You want to bring intellectual competence into this then learn how to formulate a cogent argument first einstein...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago