Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #61
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga...did you not hear Zimmerman telling the fu*king cops "oh sh*t he's running" & he starts fu*king chasing him??

He had to shoot to protect himself? THE ENTIRE THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED HAD HE NOT fu*kING FOLLOWED HIM. He got his hoe a.ss beat when he tried to confront Travyon, his napoleon complex took over & he shot him. He was scared for his life but got out of the fu*king car? Negro please...
 4 years ago '10        #62
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Explain to me how the fu*k it's Travyon's fault for defending himself?? He did exactly what your parents teach you to do in that situation. fu*k a confrontation, try to get away. And in the event a confrontation does happen? f!ght like hell. He did that & still fu*king died. George would NOT have to defend himself against another person defending themselves had he not. fu*king. Followed him...

EDIT: Don't take the profanity personally. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at this clusterfu*k of failure we call justice...
 4 years ago '10        #63
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
[quote=Retro;27838801][B]You just underlined the f!ght like hell part, that's exactly what Travyon did. Under the law you can k!ll under self defense. There's no line in the sand where the prey all of a sudden becomes the predator. Those roles are filled the moment the aggressor initiates a confrontation and that's George's fu*king fault. And especially if Travyon knew George had a gun like he said he did, I would be beating his a.ss too. You're not about to get some shots off on me. A few punches won't fix sh*t, I know I can't outrun a bullet.

I'm not about to give him the benefit of the fu*king doubt just because the only other person who really knows what happened that night is fu*king dead. George made sure that was the case and that's why he's able to live a free life.

I'm done now though, the more I talk about this the more pissed I get. fu*k this system...

Last edited by walker2781; 07-19-2013 at 03:18 PM..
 07-19-2013, 03:19 PM         #64
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
He is married to a white women. Registered republican and he grew up in one of the most racist places in the country. The self hate is strong. Charles is a cornball brother and a ****.

/thread
 4 years ago '13        #65
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
Chuck is right. Zimmerman is free today NOT because he's innocent but because the evidence available to the jury was primarily circumstantial. For anyone to say otherwise is foolish. This case is the reason why criminals k!ll bystanders & children. Dead men tell no tales!
 07-19-2013, 03:28 PM         #66
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Didn't read or listen to Chuck but I agree with the verdict too. The evidence and/or a great case being made is what wins and the state had neither. I wanted a different outcome for Trayvon Martin's k!ller but the piece of sh*t state of Florida didn't think he deserved justice so they presented a half a.ssed p!ss poor case on his behalf.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #67
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
[quote=walker2781;27843347]
 Retro said:
[B]You just underlined the f!ght like hell part, that's exactly what Travyon did. Under the law you can k!ll under self defense. There's no line in the sand where the prey all of a sudden becomes the predator. Those roles are filled the moment the aggressor initiates a confrontation and that's George's fu*king fault. And especially if Travyon knew George had a gun like he said he did, I would be beating his a.ss too. You're not about to get some shots off on me. A few punches won't fix sh*t, I know I can't outrun a bullet.

I'm not about to give him the benefit of the fu*king doubt just because the only other person who really knows what happened that night is fu*king dead. George made sure that was the case and that's why he's able to live a free life.
I'm done now though, the more I talk about this the more pissed I get. fu*k this system...

GZ is free today because the jury accepted GZ's version of events as verified fact! I guess we should do the same because GZ has no reason to lie!
 4 years ago '07        #68
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
If Trayvon saw that Zimmerman had a gun during the f!ght, he wouldn't have stopped f!ghting. If he had tried to get up and run, he probably thought that Zimmerman would get up and shoot him down. He had no choice but to a.ssume that Zimmerman was a crazy man looking to rob or k!ll him. Therefore, he fought for his life and to subdue a possible threat to the neighborhood but unfortunately Zimmerman(who was trained for conflict), reached for his gun.

If you were Trayvon and were dead right now, what verdict would u give Zimmerman for initiating the conflict by not following protocol, and ending your life?
 4 years ago '13        #69
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
They both should of walked away? Trayvon RAN!!! wtf...
 4 years ago '11        #70
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 PursuitProgress said:
GZ is free today because the jury accepted GZ's version of events as verified fact! I guess we should do the same because GZ has no reason to lie!
Hell the fu*k no. It's ALL conjecture & George is the only one available to give HIS side of the story. There's 3 sides, his side, Travyon's & the truth.

And he had no reason to lie? He's about to go to jail for fu*king murder, his very freedom is at stake. fu*k outta here with no reason to lie. There have already been inconsistencies in his stories, again I'm not about to give him the benefit of the fu*king doubt...
 07-19-2013, 03:37 PM         #71
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:

Trayvon should have defended himself and whoop'd his a.ss for zimmerman following him....
cant whoop on someone for following you tho.
 4 years ago '04        #72
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 Retro said:
Oh my god I'm so fu*king sick of people making these half a.ssed excuses. Travon fu*king RAN, he didn't confront George's hoe a.ss until he realized he was being fu*king chased. There is no "they both should've walked away." Had George stopped thinking he was a god damn cop named johnny dangerous Travyon would still be alive. Point blank period.

Now I agree with him with the evidence part for murder 2. The prosecution for the case were fu*king TRASH. But he should've gotten manslaughter MINIMUM.

God I hate the way this country thinks sometimes...

/rant
This country thinks? Take a deep look inside yourself and put yourself in a situation that you confront someone about being in your neighborhood and they start wooping your a.ss, if Im strapped Im blasting everytime, just to make sure the gun dosent get taken from me and used on me. They both were wrong and unfortunately martin isent here to tell his side of the story, god bless the dead. This wasent about color it was about humanity and everyone showed from both sides that there is very little of that left in the world. A child died, and people are exploiting him regardless. It needs to stop. Let him rest in peace, hes in a better place. And if you think Zimmerman has a cake life to go home too your nuts, this guy is a target and a broken man, hes doomed on his own.
 4 years ago '04        #73
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 chrismb said:
i just agree'd and said he shouldnt of followed him....but when they engaged in combat and zimmerman was getting his a.ss whoop'd (which was clear) he shouldnt of defended himself? of course he was racially profiling him and was wrong with that...he shouldnt of ever got out the car....but when trayvon was whoopin his a.ss that bad he had to defend himself bro...
No he shouldn't... If it is a one on one fist f!ght... Use your fists... If you getting your a.ss whipped you just getting your a.ss whipped period... Take ya a.ss whipping like a man... Don't get into a fist f!ght and when you start losing pull out a weapon... The chances of anybody dying using fists is way less likely then once a gun is involved... By your logic anybody who is f!ghting with their hands should just say fu*k it and pull out a gun... What's the point of f!ghting if you just going to pull out a gun when you losing?
 4 years ago '05        #74
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
charles too real... zim was guilty but the evidence presented by the prosecution was weak
 4 years ago '04        #75
space
space
[quote=Im Soo Special;27843668]
 PursuitProgress said:

if it was an all black jury, gz would be in jail. this is why the justice system is flawed
They were all mothers, and one was black. They had to be unanimous, didnt even take them long to decide. Maybe if you had some jurors that were unbiased and really living without predacious, unfortunately I believe the result would have been the same. Not enough evidence, dude did have to stay in jail for a hear and a half, and has to go into hiding immediately. His punishment will be living the rest of his life in fear and never being able to relax and enjoy life, ever again.
 4 years ago '05        #76
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
zimmermen a sissy. n*gga should have got some boxing lessons instead of a gun
 4 years ago '11        #77
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 eddiefizzle said:
This country thinks? Take a deep look inside yourself and put yourself in a situation that you confront someone about being in your neighborhood and they start wooping your a.ss, if Im strapped Im blasting everytime, just to make sure the gun dosent get taken from me and used on me. They both were wrong and unfortunately martin isent here to tell his side of the story, god bless the dead. This wasent about color it was about humanity and everyone showed from both sides that there is very little of that left in the world. A child died, and people are exploiting him regardless. It needs to stop. Let him rest in peace, hes in a better place. And if you think Zimmerman has a cake life to go home too your nuts, this guy is a target and a broken man, hes doomed on his own.

For what reason did Trayvon have no business being there? And if you're going to say he profiled you have to put in what context he did, you can't just say he profiled. What criteria did he use? I'm not saying it's one way or another because that's irrelevant. The fact remains that he was DEAD WRONG to do it in the fu*king first place & now a young black man is dead because of it.

Shooting someone just because they look suspicious come the fu*k on. You didn't tell him who the fu*k you were or why the fu*k you were following him. You didn't ask him why he was there. You just a.ssumed he was up to no good and acted UNJUSTLY on those a.ssumptions.

Both wrong? fu*k outta my face with that sh*t...
 4 years ago '04        #78
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 eddiefizzle said:
Thats a coward way out... I understand not everyone is the same but I am gone call it like i see it and that is cowardly... Golden rule... Don't start nothing it won't be nothing...

It is beyond bi*ch made to pull out a weapon when you have the ability to f!ght back... You the type of n*gga that would jump in when your homeboy in a f!ght instead of letting them f!ght one on one... I hate that weak a.ss mentality so many people have nowadays... I cant f!ght so Im gone shoot you... Oh i am losing so I'm a shoot you... fu*king cowards... Take ya a.ss whipping and live to f!ght another day...
 4 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 dre03 said:
No he shouldn't... If it is a one on one fist f!ght... Use your fists... If you getting your a.ss whipped you just getting your a.ss whipped period... Take ya a.ss whipping like a man... Don't get into a fist f!ght and when you start losing pull out a weapon... The chances of anybody dying using fists is way less likely then once a gun is involved... By your logic anybody who is f!ghting with their hands should just say fu*k it and pull out a gun... What's the point of f!ghting if you just going to pull out a gun when you losing?
Cut it out Bro, I know your not saying people adhere to one on one hand combat nowadays? Where the fu*k you from ontario? No one out heres f!ghting fair its who shoots first brother better get your a.ss of the internet and in the real world before you learn something the hard way. Get your knowledge up kid, your slacking.

And a homeboi getting his a.ss-kicked? Thats a huge a.ssumption my friend, and by the way your brain analyzes and augments thoughts I can tell you have an opinion on everything, but never really do anything, see thats an a.ssumption, there not fair and only used by the cowardly, but isent that what you were trying to call me?

And by my account if someone is in my neighboorhood I never seen before wondering around my friends and family's residences, that's starting sh*t.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-19-2013 at 03:51 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #80
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1142 1142
Charles Barkley is a cross dressing f*ggot uncle tom house kneega he'll say anything to keep a check rolling into his bank account just cause he's black and has a opposite opinion on the verdict the media wants to hear his 2 cents on the case fu*kin sell out!
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy