Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
thats crazy if u k!ll someone and they gather up evidence and if the evidence gets lost or destroyed u can get off...that sh*t happens everyday and its pathetic
 4 years ago '05        #42
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
many blacks are in prison today on very little evidence..... that's what uncle toms will never get.

black woman firing warning shots is just one of them. she got 20 years.
 4 years ago '05        #43
space
space
its too many loop holes in the system. a lot of people in jail can find loop holes to get out but sadly they removed the law library from prisons and all the lawyers and judges play golf together.
 4 years ago '09        #44
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,426 | Props total: 35319 35319
i'm glad i know what charles barkley thinks

now, what does ja rule think?
 4 years ago '05        #45
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 lo life dun said:
its too many loop holes in the system. a lot of people in jail can find loop holes to get out but sadly they removed the law library from prisons and all the lawyers and judges play golf together.
most of these people aren't black.
 4 years ago '05        #46
space
space
if trayvon was white and zimmermen was black i doubt he would have got off he would have at least got a manslaughter charge.

but im off this i just wanted to see what uncle tom barkley had to say
 4 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:

How does a black woman firing warning shots constitute lack of evidence? There was obviously evidence, that's why she was convicted.
she could have k!lled her husband but she chose to fire warning shots for her abusive husband to back up..she was defending herself without k!lling someone

zimmermen profiled got out his car approached a teenager and the teenager felt threatened and he defended himself with his hands..zimmermen was getting his a.ss whooped and murdered the kid.

she stood her ground and got over charged... and zimmermen got off free. how are u standing your ground when u started the confrontation?

black people dont stand a chance in this country
 4 years ago '04        #48
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #49
space
space
A Florida man asked a group of teens at a gas station to turn down the loud music blaring from their car and, after an exchange of words, opened fire on the vehicle, k!lling a 17-year-old boy, authorities said.

Michael Dunn, 45, of Satellite Beach, has been charged with murder for the Friday slaying of Jordan Davis, 17, a black high school student from the Jacksonville area.

His lawyer said Dunn, who is white, thought he saw a gun and felt threatened during the incident, indicating that he may seek protection under the state’s controversial Stand Your Ground Law, according to local reports.

"Self defense applies because Mr. Dunn was threatened," attorney Robin Lemonidis told CNN.

"We can't say what the defense will be at this stage … but Stand Your Ground is a possibility."

The alleged murder occurred on Friday as Dunn and his girlfriend were traveling to Jacksonville for his son’s wedding, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The pair pulled into a gas station parking lot and stopped next to an SUV, which Davis was sitting in with three other teens, authorities said.

While his girlfriend was inside the store, Dunn asked the teens to turn down the loud music they were playing, cops said.

Davis said something back and there was a heated exchange, authorities said.

Dunn then pulled a gun and fired at least eight shots, hitting Davis twice, cops told the Sentinel.

Dunn and his girlfriend then left the scene.

The Sentinel said the two were staying in a Jacksonville hotel on Saturday when they heard news reports about the teen’s death and drove back to his home in Satellite Beach.

He was arrested at his home on Saturday and charged with murder and attempted murder.

He remains in jail after being denied bond on Monday.

No guns were found inside the teens’ car, authorities said.

Davis’ family demanded justice, saying there was no way Dunn fired in self-defense.

"He did something that there was no defense for," Ron David, Jordan’s father, told CNN.

The shooting immediately drew comparisons to the murder of Trayvon Martin in February, which sparked protests over Florida’s self defense laws and accusations that George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot him, was a racist.

Lemonidis said his client was “no vigilante.”

“There are no comparisons to the Trayvon Martin situation," Lemonidis told CNN. "(Dunn) is devastated and horrified by the death of the teen."

Jordan, who was a student at a magnet school in Duval County, will be buried in his hometown of Marietta, Ga., where his mother lives, according to reports.

the sh*t has to stop.
 07-19-2013, 02:14 PM         #50
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

yep, if Zimmerman was black and that was a white kid rockin his Hollister, Abercrombie, or american eagle hoodie minding his business, he's getting 25 to life or the death penalty. point blank. Uncle toms like Charles i have no respect for.
 4 years ago '07        #51
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
double post...

Last edited by Bullseye; 07-19-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #52
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 lo life dun said:
if trayvon was white and zimmermen was black i doubt he would have got off he would have at least got a manslaughter charge.
Actually he got off too when it was the other way around bruh...

4 years ago '10        #53
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 53 53
 Bullseye said:
Actually...

i dont know why you are trying to teach Ray Charles to read
 07-19-2013, 02:35 PM         #54
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Actually...

We mean when it comes to all white juries. There were probably blacks on that jury who could look at the crime and not race. funny reading that it never should have went to trial.

a black guy got drunk and was shot to death for standing on guys porch. it never went to trial.
 4 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Actually he got off too when it was the other way around bruh...

he was a as*hole just like zimmermen. what part u n*ggas dont get about it has sh*t to do with race in my eyes its about motherfu*kers playing cowboy with guns like they are cops.

if someone is breaking into someones sh*t all im going to do is call the cops give a description and leave it at that im not going outside with my gun talking about freeze.

he shouldn't have got off just like zimmermen shouldn't have got off i dont care if hes black

u hear his cornball brother tone of voice.
 4 years ago '07        #56
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Didn't read or listen to Chuck but I agree with the verdict too.
THIS. The verdict is correct. And I don't even like Zimmerman's b*tch a.ss. But it was the right verdict based on the law and the court system. Whoever don't like the fact that he was found not guilty should be mad at the laws, not the jurors.
 4 years ago '05        #57
space
space
the same thing happens in the south all the time. n*ggas be out here with legal guns and pulling them on people. since i moved here i have seen confrontations where people go get their guns.

even i have a license to carry since i moved here they give them sh*ts out like candy as long as u have the money to pay for it and no background u can walk around strapped.

that sh*t is like a license to k!ll down here.
 07-19-2013, 02:40 PM         #58
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
THIS. The verdict is correct. And I don't even like Zimmerman's b*tch a.ss. But it was the right verdict based on the law and the court system. Whoever don't like the fact that he was found not guilty should be mad at the laws, not the jurors.
well its time to start freeing all those blacks who were convicted with little to no evidence based on law and the court system.
 4 years ago '05        #59
space
space
how the fu*k roderick scott didn't get anytime. in new york state your gun license for the house is for your house not to go outside and protect someone else sh*t.

u get in trouble for bringing your loaded gun outside of your property any other time if ur caught
 4 years ago '10        #60
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Retro said:
Oh my god I'm so fu*king sick of people making these half a.ssed excuses. Travon fu*king RAN, he didn't confront George's hoe a.ss until he realized he was being fu*king chased. There is no "they both should've walked away." Had George stopped thinking he was a god damn cop named johnny dangerous Travyon would still be alive. Point blank period.

Now I agree with him with the evidence part for murder 2. The prosecution for the case were fu*king TRASH. But he should've gotten manslaughter MINIMUM.

God I hate the way this country thinks sometimes...

/rant
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago