Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,945 | Props total: 2815 2815
Charles Barkley AKA Sargent Sambo out here coonin' once again. Cornball brother.
 4 years ago '11        #22
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 chrismb said:
Im not taking it personal at all i understand where you're coming from...i underlined the parts i agree with

Trayvon should have defended himself and whoop'd his a.ss for zimmerman following him....zimmerman shouldnt of followed him, zimmerman didnt have a right to k!ll him

i agree on all those points

however, when trayvon defended himself .... MY OPINION (IM NOT SURE IF THIS HAPPENED AS THERE IS NO HARDCORE PROOF AS OF WHAT DID HAPPEN)....i think trayvon was protecting himself bcuz zimmerman was following him.....trayvon started WHOOPING his a.ss like really beating the sh*t out of him....YES i agree you're allowed to defend yourself but zimmerman's word (lemme reinstate we STILL dont know if its true) is that trayvon was whipping his a.ss to the point where its past self defense. I understand self defense (from trayvon point of view) but it is such thing as taking it a step TOO far. I have no clue what happened but all im saying is if zimmerman is getting his a.ss whoop'd to the point where HE cant defend himself....then the roles has been reversed and ZIMMERMAN is using self defense (even if he was wrong for pursuing racially profiling and following trayvon...that doesnt change the fact that he was DEFENDING himself when the roles were reversed)
You just underlined the f!ght like hell part, that's exactly what Travyon did. Under the law you can k!ll under self defense. There's no line in the sand where the prey all of a sudden becomes the predator. Those roles are filled the moment the aggressor initiates a confrontation and that's George's fu*king fault. And especially if Travyon knew George had a gun like he said he did, I would be beating his a.ss too. You're not about to get some shots off on me. A few punches won't fix sh*t, I know I can't outrun a bullet.

I'm not about to give him the benefit of the fu*king doubt just because the only other person who really knows what happened that night is fu*king dead. George made sure that was the case and that's why he's able to live a free life.

I'm done now though, the more I talk about this the more pissed I get. fu*k this system...
 4 years ago '12        #23
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Chuck

I told yall n*ggas Zimmerman was gonna get free...

you all need to accept the fact that trayvon had a bad record with authority.
 4 years ago '05        #24
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,297 | Props total: 33649 33649
 Retro said:
You just underlined the f!ght like hell part, that's exactly what Travyon did. Under the law you can k!ll under self defense. There's no line in the sand where the prey all of a sudden becomes the predator. Those roles are filled the moment the aggressor initiates a confrontation and that's George's fu*king fault. And especially if Travyon knew George had a gun like he said he did, I would be beating his a.ss too. You're not about to get some shots off on me. A few punches won't fix sh*t, I know I can't outrun a bullet.

I'm not about to give him the benefit of the fu*king doubt just because the only other person who really knows what happened that night is fu*king dead. George made sure that was the case and that's why he's able to live a free life.

I'm done now though, the more I talk about this the more pissed I get. fu*k this system...
you make a good point, i see where you're coming from as thats what zimmerman did (with a bullet instead of actual fists)
 4 years ago '06        #25
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Preach Barkley, preach.
 07-19-2013, 07:01 AM         #26
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chuck is a lightskin no facial hair having house n*gga that is married to a cave beast

if you look at the evidence in the rodney king case it tells you what?

and what was the verdict in that case was what ?

98%
 07-19-2013, 07:06 AM         #27
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Financier said:
What about the 76 year old white man who was just found guilty for shooting the black teenager? Besides, Zimmerman isn't white.

And what about those 11,000 black on black murders since Trayvon's death?
this is what i be saying about white people

"its ok for a white man to k!ll nigg3rs because black people k!ll other black people"

no other race in the world k!lls its own besides blacks ?

no black man should ever go to jail for raping a white person because white people r*pe other white people all the time ?

98%
 4 years ago '11        #28
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,312 | Props total: 20038 20038
 Young Financier said:
What about the 76 year old white man who was just found guilty for shooting the black teenager? Besides, Zimmerman isn't white.

And what about those 11,000 black on black murders since Trayvon's death?
probably would have got off if there wasnt video evidence
 4 years ago '06        #29
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,844 | Props total: 2008 2008
 Kyrietolakers said:
UNCLE tom a.ss no ring havin son of a bi*ch
word i use to like chuck but he cooning hard as fu*k..
 4 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Didn't read or listen to Chuck but I agree with the verdict too. The evidence and/or a great case being made is what wins and the state had neither. I wanted a different outcome for Trayvon Martin's k!ller but the piece of sh*t state of Florida didn't think he deserved justice so they presented a half a.ssed p!ss poor case on his behalf.
 4 years ago '05        #31
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 doczdaname said:
white on black crime=free

black on white crime=jail

facts are facts..sorry chuck and anyone that thinks differently.

double enten....nvm
 4 years ago '09        #32
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
 chrismb said:
they never said he ran bro. nobody is saying zimmerman shoulda confronted him or had a right to k!ll trayvon but zimmerman was getting his a.ss whooped. Martin was whoopin his a.ss so bad he prolly could have beaten zimmerman to death, do u think trayvon woulda been given the OK to k!ll a man for being racially profiled?

he had to shoot trayvon to protect himself even tho zimmerman dumbass put himself in that situation.

I'm a 24 year old black male so I'm not being biased btw
Where is the proof Zimmerman was getting his a.ss whupped? We don't know that Martin is responsible for his bloody nose and scratches on his head since he is dead and couldn't give an account of what happened. Like I said in another thread, if he was pummeled for 40+ seconds as his attorneys say he was why wasn't there more damage to his head and face? Where are all the defensive wounds to Martin's hands? If his head was slammed 20-25 times into the concrete, where is the bruising? Why does he only have two or three nicks on his head in a spot that doesn't match up with how he said he was being beaten?
What person gets in a f!ght for a minute or so and doesn't throw one punch or decide to f!ght back and just takes the beating?

He got off, I have no issue with him because it ain't the player, it's the game that has me appalled right now
 4 years ago '07        #33
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
white people won as usual..just move the fu*k on
 4 years ago '08        #34
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 3208 3208
How long has white ppl been k!lling blks???? But ppl wanna always talk about when blks k!ll blks fu*k outta here with that sh*t and Zimmerman might be white but those devils are the ones that never wanted to arrest him then the devils let him walk.
 4 years ago '05        #35
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga...did you not hear Zimmerman telling the fu*king cops "oh sh*t he's running" & he starts fu*king chasing him??

He had to shoot to protect himself? THE ENTIRE THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED HAD HE NOT fu*kING FOLLOWED HIM. He got his hoe a.ss beat when he tried to confront Travyon, his napoleon complex took over & he shot him. He was scared for his life but got out of the fu*king car? Negro please...
Oh look it's another person who did not watch the trial and is going off a doctored phone call that the media put out over a year ago, but I digress.

I never understood the running joke that Charles Barkley is unintelligent. He proves time and time again that he is a very smart man.

Fly 2ndComing said:
Where is the proof Zimmerman was getting his a.ss whupped? We don't know that Martin is responsible for his bloody nose and scratches on his head since he is dead and couldn't give an account of what happened. Like I said in another thread, if he was pummeled for 40+ seconds as his attorneys say he was why wasn't there more damage to his head and face? Where are all the defensive wounds to Martin's hands? If his head was slammed 20-25 times into the concrete, where is the bruising? Why does he only have two or three nicks on his head in a spot that doesn't match up with how he said he was being beaten?
What person gets in a f!ght for a minute or so and doesn't throw one punch or decide to f!ght back and just takes the beating?

He got off, I have no issue with him because it ain't the player, it's the game that has me appalled right now
Circumstantial evidence points to the probability that he did. I know you can't convict on circumstantial evidence but Martin wasn't on trial so using circumstantial evidence to counter the prosecution's attack is advantageous for the defense.

That evidence is the injuries that Zimmerman suffered (broken nose, and evidence that his head had been slammed multiple times on the pavement), where Martin suffered bruised knuckles and a lethal gun shot wound, indicating that Zimmerman did not use any physical force. Also the forensics team concluded that the trajectory of the bullet wound would indicate that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 07-19-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #36
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30321 30321
Video Link:

Adidas Springblade Debuts Three New Colorways (KICKS)Ray Allen Blames Media for the Miami Heat’s Bandgwagon Fans
Friday, July 19th, 2013 at 10:55 am | 20 Comments and 0 Reactions
Charles Barkley Agrees With Verdict in George Zimmerman Case (VIDEO)

Unlike most NBA players who went public with their thoughts on the controversial George Zimmerman trial, Hall of Famer and outspoken TV analyst Charles Barkley says he’s in agreement with the outcome of the verdict. Per CNBC (via Mediaite): “I agree with the verdict,’ Barkley said. ‘’m sorry that young kid got k!lled, but they didn’t have enough evidence to charge him.’ Barkley admitted that he did see some ‘racial profiling’ in the case, but said ‘something happened that changed the dynamic that night.’ He recognized what he was saying was ‘probably not a popular opinion among most people,’ but ‘looking at the evidence’ he said he agreed with the jury’s decision. He also called out the media for not having a ‘pure heart’ when it comes to race.

‘Racism is wrong in any, shape or form,’ Barkley said. ‘A lot of black people are racist too. I think sometimes when people talk about racism, they say only white people are racist, but I think black people are too. I don’t think the media has clean hands.’ Despite Zimmerman’s ‘racial profiling,’ in Barkley’s a.ssessment, ‘Trayvon Martin, God rest his soul, he did flip the switch and start beating the hell out of Mr. Zimmerman.

’ He added that he ‘feels bad’ that the trial gave ‘every white person and black person who is racist the platform to vent their ignorance. That’s the thing that bothered me the most. I watched this trial closely. I watched these people on television talking about it. A lot of these people have a hidden agenda. They want to have their racist views, whether they are white or black… They’re biases come out.’”

[pic - click to view]

uncle tom barkley at it again.
 4 years ago '05        #37
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
"It gives racist black people and white people a platform to vent their ignorance"

shortly after saying "black people are racist too"

4 years ago '04        #38
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19919 19919
Barkley trying to keep all his white friends

but Chuck kicking truth tho
 4 years ago '10        #39
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,929 | Props total: 56 56
 Ghost Writer said:
Uncle tom? Why because he thinks logically? He said he's sorry a kid got k!lled. He's not saying Zimmerman was right. He simply stated that there was not enough evidence to convict him which is undeniably accurate.

Oh well...inb4racewar
exactly why i didnt post it
 4 years ago '05        #40
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30321 30321
 Ghost Writer said:
Uncle tom? Why because he thinks logically? He said he's sorry a kid got k!lled. He's not saying Zimmerman was right. He simply stated that there was not enough evidence to convict him which is undeniably accurate.

Oh well...inb4racewar
at the end of the day he started the confrontation

got out of his car when he was told to not follow him the cops are on the way

ran up on trayvon...got his a.ss kicked...couldn't f!ght him...bi*ched up and took the easy way out and murdered him.

but the justice system isn't based on right vs wrong its all about evidence. i could k!ll a man for no reason but if there is not enough physical evidence i will get off

that unbalanced libra scale in the courtroom represents the one sided law if you ask me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy