Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #201
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I wonder what the numbers would look like if they included slavery or modern day cover up crimes hmmm yet uncle toms will still go by whiteys numbers smh and again ALL INCLUSIVE BUT AUTONOMOUS yell
 07-19-2013, 11:57 PM         #202
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Look, we have to be able to seperate what you can prove and what you believe.

Could anybody prove with no reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was the aggressor? I doubt it. CNN had on one of the jurors from the OJ trial who voted OJ not guilty, and he said that based on the evidence, he would have voted not guilty for Zimmerman too.

That's the main point. Now if you can prove Zimmerman's the aggressor, then the ball game changes. But that's hard to do when Trayvon (RIP) is dead and none of the witnesses saw the altercation in it's entirety.
HE ADMITTED TO FOLLOWING HIM FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN BEING BLACK

he called him a racial slur

he had a loaded weapon off of saftey

he chased him down after treyvon started running from him

evidence doesnt matter when it comes to black males

look at the "evidence" in the rodney king case

98%
 4 years ago '10        #203
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 xoutchucky said:
you can say what you want but more crimes are committed by whites in this country, that's a fact.

and that's only arrests numbers, that doesn't tell the full story. We all know black men are targets in this country. there's been plenty of evidence of the police specifically targeting black men to arrest. if they targeted and profiled white men just the same i'm sure their numbers would be astronomical
Lol he ask for the stats and got em. Now the backpedaling begins
 4 years ago '04        #204
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 PTC said:
No one is arguing morals in here, and do you know why people are so caught up in the law?

Because that is the determining factor of everything... not "morals" which is individual based.
well, the facts are that zimmerman is alive, tm is dead and the young brother didn't really do sh*t but go to the store and not make it home. and zimmerman is free. so i can understand that he didn't get convicted on murder charges. at the end of the day, a kid is dead who committed no crime other than maybe STAND HIS GROUND after he was being followed by some strange a.ss dude with a gun. i wish i was a fly on one of those houses and i'm willing to bet my life that i would've seen zimmerman with his gun out or his hand on the trigger as he was approaching that young man. those screams on that 911 tape was someone screaming for their life. not of someone getting their a.ss beat and crying for help. he didn't have to pull the trigger. he should know how to tussle. excessive force is seemingly a prerequisite for dealing with black people regardless of who instigate it, based on the fact that the 911 operator said for him not to follow him...that shows that he was attempting to initiate contact with that young man......that's not him being the aggressor? again, the facts are that tm is dead, zimmerman is free and this had a lot to do with race and connections in the court system, imo.

Retro said:
Oh & one more quick thing (rhetorical, I'm done discussing this with you people but at least think about it). For those of you saying there isn't a law for defending yourself in that situation...yeah there is: the stand your ground law (which I know wasn't used for George's defense but that's irrelevant). Trayvon was justified by the law if you people want to claim that was "assault."
they are never going to agree w/ u or see your side for that matter.

ImAMonster said:
Stand your ground law doesn't apply here. That law only comes into play if you're attacked first. You have the right to defend yourself under those circumstances. You do not have the right to attack someone who's following you.

Again, If you think the law is wrong then be mad at the jurors and the law. If you think it's stalking, then that's on the law and jurors. If you truly believe that, then say that he walked because of a flaw in the laws and jury instead of saying he walked because he was white. You can not have both sides.

/gamesetmatch
stop it. so someone following you late at night that you don't know and isn't some person of authority (a person with an identifiable badge or something) is not "threatening"? so what, he was supposed to wait for zimmerman to attack him being saying anything??? the second time. HE EVEN TOLD THE OPERATOR THAT HE WAS FOLLOWING HIM AND THAT HE RAN. do yall n*ggas need to understand english??? he was clearly the aggressor but yall cant hear that. yall going to speak on how there was break ins in the neighborhood and that's why zimmerman followed him. zimmerman has scratches on his head so because he was f!ghting he was entitled to shoot him and get away with it...y was he f!ghting? because he roled up on someone, made him feel a way and then got his a.ss whooped....but that's trayvon's fault somehow that he was black and went to the store and got some candy. yea, cuz he smoked weed and fought a lot he deserved to die because he was beating someone's a.ss that he thought might harm him because it was late at night, he didn't know dude and dude was following him. yall white folks really expect a lot outta black people in ALL situations. yall don't do sh*t wrong.

PTC said:
Sounds like you've been dying to post those statistics, considering many of them are completely irrelevant to this discussion.

But if you really understand how to look at statistics, you'd understand that there are a sh*tload of more white people than black people/minorities in America. There is about 13% blacks and 72% whites.

So when you have statistics where, there's only double the whites committing crimes, where there are actually like 5-6 times the amount of white people in America, what does that say about blacks?

Do you understand this son?

My next post will have an article for you.
well, if you think about the incarcerations rates compared to the actually arrests and a convictions, that white people get away with more sh*t, go home sooner if convicted or don't get convicted as much as black folks do?? cuz if this were true and the system was fair, just off the strength that there are more white people in this country than black folks in this country, shouldn't there be more white people in jail than blacks??? and that's not the case based on stats, now is it??? how come ken skilling can get his sentence reduced from 25 to like 14 years for ruining the life of thousands of people but if you have a half a kilo of cocaine and baking soda that in some way, shape or form passed through the hands of white folks to begin with, you can get those same 14 yrs or more??? please explain to me more how this says something about black people and not the oppressive culture that black folks have been dealing with for the last few hundred years.........

ChiCity Fingaz said:
None of what you're saying is proving that Zimmerman was the aggressor, nor is it enough reason to convict a man of second degree murder or manslaughter.

Did he racial profile? Yes.
Did he do anything illegal? No. Gun was registered, he wasn't trespassing, there's no law that says you can't follow somebody unless of course there's a restraining order.

When you're charging someone with murder, it's on the prosecution to prove guilt a lot more than it is the defense to prove innocence.
he was definitely guilty of manslaughter. stop it. so what you're saying is that, in your opinion with what you understand of the evidence, that he wasn't guilty of anything?????????????????????????????? absolutely no part of this was his fault??????????

xoutchucky said:
you can say what you want but more crimes are committed by whites in this country, that's a fact.

and that's only arrests numbers, that doesn't tell the full story. We all know black men are targets in this country. there's been plenty of evidence of the police specifically targeting black men to arrest. if they targeted and profiled white men just the same i'm sure their numbers would be astronomical
of all those stop and frisks in nypd, like 6% of them lead to arrests.....that's like 1 in 17 black folks for various violations. people think that if you bothered white folks as much, they wouldn't have the same results?? it's more amazing to me that they think that this isn't possible.
 4 years ago '04        #205
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k that f*ggot a.ss n*gga Charles
 4 years ago '06        #206
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 jayembee said:
the evidence was enough to convict Zimmerman

What evidence? The angle of the bullet, the marks on Zimmerman, or the marks on trays hands? You over here talking about a call, and a.ssuming Zimmerman still chased him down. We don't have for sure so it's not evidence, the real evidence showed trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and a witness says he told her he seen a creepy a.ss cracka, so I'm not surprised he would hit him.....

I wish Zimmerman would of got charged, But its America and unfortunely we are protected by the law, and there happened to be enough evidence to get him off, how is it so hard to deny?
 4 years ago '07        #207
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 doczdaname said:
white on black crime=free

black on white crime=jail

facts are facts..sorry chuck and anyone that thinks differently.
Black on Black Crimes=The Majority

I am so sick of people like yourself that cry foul for any white person committing a crime against us, but thinks it justified in the hood.
 4 years ago '08        #208
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
 NvrCMyNut said:
Anyone who thinks Zimm should have been convicted doesn't believe in the burdern of proof.
All the backtracking and exaggerating that Zimmerman did should have been enough to convict him of manslaughter. Hell event without the backtracking and exaggeration they had enough to convict him of manslaughter. He followed Trayvon, he instigated the f!ght with Trayvon, he got that work, he shot Trayvon. Plain and simple that's a manslaughter charge.
 4 years ago '12        #209
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3057 3057
 eddiefizzle said:

They were all mothers, and one was black. They had to be unanimous, didnt even take them long to decide. Maybe if you had some jurors that were unbiased and really living without predacious, unfortunately I believe the result would have been the same. Not enough evidence, dude did have to stay in jail for a hear and a half, and has to go into hiding immediately. His punishment will be living the rest of his life in fear and never being able to relax and enjoy life, ever again.
One of the jurors wasn't a mother.

George Zimmerman was granted bail, so he was free for the entire year and a half.

The jury deliberated for over eight hours -- twice as long as the OJ murder trial jury.
 4 years ago '06        #210
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 vinceisallin said:
What evidence? The angle of the bullet, the marks on Zimmerman, or the marks on trays hands? You over here talking about a call, and a.ssuming Zimmerman still chased him down. We don't have for sure so it's not evidence, the real evidence showed trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and a witness says he told her he seen a creepy a.ss cracka, so I'm not surprised he would hit him.....

I wish Zimmerman would of got charged, But its America and unfortunely we are protected by the law, and there happened to be enough evidence to get him off, how is it so hard to deny?
the call is concrete evidence because he said himself that he was going to pursue....

The real evidence is the boy being dead..
 4 years ago '06        #211
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
one of the zimmerman (or all) before you post anything else... please answer
 4 years ago '04        #212
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1155 1155
 Oh Finesse said:
best response to this trial so far by anybody.

and the reporter sure can get the d.
 4 years ago '05        #213
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3443 3443
Sigh...and Mr Rule? What did he have to say about it?
 4 years ago '11        #214
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 chrismb said:
Im not taking it personal at all i understand where you're coming from...i underlined the parts i agree with

Trayvon should have defended himself and whoop'd his a.ss for zimmerman following him....zimmerman shouldnt of followed him, zimmerman didnt have a right to k!ll him

i agree on all those points

however, when trayvon defended himself .... MY OPINION (IM NOT SURE IF THIS HAPPENED AS THERE IS NO HARDCORE PROOF AS OF WHAT DID HAPPEN)....i think trayvon was protecting himself bcuz zimmerman was following him.....trayvon started WHOOPING his a.ss like really beating the sh*t out of him....YES i agree you're allowed to defend yourself but zimmerman's word (lemme reinstate we STILL dont know if its true) is that trayvon was whipping his a.ss to the point where its past self defense. I understand self defense (from trayvon point of view) but it is such thing as taking it a step TOO far. I have no clue what happened but all im saying is if zimmerman is getting his a.ss whoop'd to the point where HE cant defend himself....then the roles has been reversed and ZIMMERMAN is using self defense (even if he was wrong for pursuing racially profiling and following trayvon...that doesnt change the fact that he was DEFENDING himself when the roles were reversed)
 4 years ago '12        #215
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
Anybody who agrees with the verdit is a fu*k n*gga
 07-20-2013, 11:49 AM         #216
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barkley brought up good points

its just sickening that that bi*ch got away for murdering a kid, a fu*king fake a.ss cop a neighbourhood watch following a kid and after the police said not to do anything... was confroting him..trayvon tried to get away which he couldn't defending himself held his own and beat the sh*t outta that fat racist fu*k...then he murdered him cause he couldn't do anything fu*king disgraceful...
 4 years ago '10        #217
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
One question I have for Charles Barkley is when he was charged with a.ssult in the past, would it have been ok for the victim to pull out a gun and shoot him? Would that have been self defense?

[pic - click to view]

Former NBA star Charles Barkley was arrested by Milwaukee police in December 1991 for allegedly punching a man in the face. He was charged with a.ssault after allegedly breaking a man's nose.
I think people are naive if they believe that Trayvon a.ssulted Zimmerman without Zimmerman being the aggressor in any shape or form
 4 years ago '10        #218
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
Fri Jun 28, 2013 at 07:59 PM PDT.

The Trayvon Martin Autopsy Report and the U.S. Supreme Courtby originaloldproFollow .

100 Comments / 100 New. In a case called Scott v. Harris, 550 U.S. 372 (2007), the Supreme Court wrote that "When opposing parties tell two different stories, one of which is blatantly
contradicted by the record," a court must base its decision on the record. Each night, after testimony in the Trayvon Martin case, people who claim to be attorneys bitterly disagree over whether Rachel Jeantel was a good witness, and generally over whether the prosecution is meeting its burden of proof. Those attorneys' arguments are divorced from the two salient facts listed below, and all good attorneys, and everyone else in the world, know that the primary goal of any opposition is to divert attention away from the facts if those facts "blatantly" contradict the opposition's a.ssertions.
Trayvon Martin's autopsy has two facts which cannot be explained by the defense. One fact is that Trayvon Martin was shot directly through the heart. Either the shooter was capable of pinpoint accuracy while having his head bashed in against the concrete sidewalk, or the shooter fired the luckiest shot in the world, or the shooter told a lie about how Martin was murdered.
The second fact is that the autopsy report reveals that the bullet traveled in a direct line from the front to the back of Trayvon's 158 pound body. If, as the defense a.sserts, Trayvon was leaning forward as he was bashing in the shooter's head on the concrete sidewalk, there is no conceivable way that the shooter could have held the gun in a manner which fired a bullet in a direct line through Trayvon's heart. The bullet path would have had to be at an angle if Trayvon's posture, as he straddled the shooter, was also at an angle as he leaned forward, according to the defense.
And understand, that the burden of proof is on the shooter to demonstrate that he used deadly force in a justifiable manner. The above facts from the autopsy report prevents the shooter from relying on the self-defense claim because the self-defense factual claim, as related by the defense, is "blatantly" contradicted by the above two facts from Trayvon's autopsy report.
For all of you who believe Zimmerman's story, the angle of the bullet suggests that it was highly unlikely that Zimmerman shot Trayvon while he was on top of him.

This was not self defense
 4 years ago '10        #219
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
IN HIS OWN WORDS: ZIMMERMAN’S FIRST STATEMENT TO POLICE
‘It was raining out and he was leisurely walking looking at open houses. I had called before and the police had come out but these guys know the neighborhood very well.

‘I pulled my car to the side and I called the non-emergency line and I just reported that there was a suspicious person in the neighborhood.

‘As I headed back to my vehicle the suspect emerged from the darkness and said, “You got a problem?” and I said “No” and the suspect said, “You do now” and punched me in the nose.

‘As soon as he punched me I fell backwards. He was whaling on my head and I started yelling help. He grabbed my head and started hitting me into the sidewalk. I slid into the grass to get out from under him. I was still yelling out for help.

‘He puts his hand on my mouth and nose and says, “You’re going to die tonight motherf***er”. I don’t remember much after that. I couldn’t breathe. He still kept trying to hit my heard against the pavement.

‘Each time I attempted to sit up the suspect slammed my head. My head felt like it was going to explode.

‘As he banged my head I pulled out my firearm and I shot him. I’m on the ground and he’s mounted on top of me, I shot him.’

In a calm and collected voice, Zimmerman explains the sequence of events, from the moment he saw a ‘suspicious person’ that he didn’t recognize to the moment he shot Trayvon.

In that first police interview, he said he saw Trayvon walking through his neighborhood on a dark, rainy night while Zimmerman was driving to the grocery store.

He told Officer Singleton that he didn’t recognize Martin and that there had been recent break-ins at his townhome complex. He said the guy seemed suspicious because he was, ‘taking his time, and looking at all the houses’.

‘These guys always get away,’ Zimmerman told Singleton, a statement similar to one that prosecutors have used previously to try to show the 29-year-old was increasingly frustrated with the burglaries and his encounter with Martin was a breaking point.

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of the teen and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to a police dispatcher.

When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn’t need to follow Martin, he started to head back to his vehicle, he claimed.

At that point, Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman then described how Trayvon got on top of him and kept punching him as he yelled for help and when he felt him go for his gun, he took it out and shot him.

Trayvon said, ‘Ow, ow’ and ‘You got me’ after he was shot, according to Zimmerman, who said he then got on top of the teen to secure him.

Members of the jury took notes furiously as Officer Singleton later read out Zimmerman’s hand-written statement to the court.

‘As I headed back to my vehicle the suspect emerged from the darkness and said, “You got a problem?” and I said “No” and the suspect said, “You do now”.

‘Each time I attempted to sit up the suspect slammed my head. My head felt like it was going to explode.

‘I tried to slide out from under the suspect and continued to yell “help”. As I slid, the suspect covered my mouth and nose and stopped my breathing.

‘At this point I felt the suspect reach for my now-exposed firearm and say, “you are going to die tonight motherf***er”.’

In his statement, Zimmerman repeatedly referred to Martin as a ‘suspect’, a term prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda highlighted in his questioning.
lol, so Zimmerman claims he was heading back to his car and not following Trayvon anymore

Also claims that Trayvon jumped out of some "bushes" when it's been confirmed that their weren't any bushes in that area.

BS story IMO
 4 years ago '08        #220
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
Chuck's response was clean tho I must admit but c'mon people we all know Zimmerman should have at least caught manslaughter. That stand your ground law is biased clearly. Don't be deceived by the bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy