Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #181
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 xoutchucky said:
post them statistics please....

I got some for your a.ss tho
Sounds like you've been dying to post those statistics, considering many of them are completely irrelevant to this discussion.

But if you really understand how to look at statistics, you'd understand that there are a sh*tload of more white people than black people/minorities in America. There is about 13% blacks and 72% whites.

So when you have statistics where, there's only double the whites committing crimes, where there are actually like 5-6 times the amount of white people in America, what does that say about blacks?

Do you understand this son?

My next post will have an article for you.

Last edited by PTC; 07-19-2013 at 08:31 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #182
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
Anything less than brain damage to Zimmerman is no cause for shooting through the heart for self defense.
 4 years ago '11        #183
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551

In the aftermath of the acquittal of George Zimmerman, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Ben Jealous of the NAACP are calling on the black community to rise up in national protest.

Yet they know — and Barack Obama, whose silence speaks volumes, knows — nothing is going to happen.

"Stand-Your-Ground" laws in Florida and other states are not going to be repealed. George Zimmerman is not going to be prosecuted for a federal "hate crime" in the death of Trayvon Martin.

The result of all this ginned-up rage that has produced vandalism and violence is simply going to be an ever-deepening racial divide.

Consider the matter of crime and fear of crime.

From listening to cable channels and hearing Holder, Sharpton, Jealous and others, one would think the great threat to black children today emanates from white vigilantes and white cops.

Hence, every black father must have a "conversation" with his son, warning him not to resist or run if pulled over or hassled by a cop.

Make the wrong move, son, and you may be dead is the implication.

But is this the reality in Black America?

When Holder delivered his 2009 "nation-of-cowards" speech blaming racism for racial separation, Manhattan Institute's Heather Mac Donald suggested that our attorney general study his crime statistics.

In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun a.ssailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun a.ssailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald's facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city, he says, but only 85 percent of the stop-and-frisks are of blacks and Hispanics.

And these may involve the kind of pat-downs all of us have had at the airport.

Is stop-and-frisk the work of racist cops in New York, where the crime rate has been driven down to levels unseen in decades?

According to Kelly, a majority of his police force, which he has been able to cut from 41,000 officers to 35,000, is now made up of minorities.

But blacks are also, per capita, the principal victims of crime. Would black fathers prefer their sons to grow up in Chicago, rather than low-crime New York City, with its stop-and-frisk policy?

Fernando Mateo, head of the New York taxicab union, urges his drivers to profile blacks and Hispanics for their own safety: "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, k!lling these drivers are blacks and Hispanics."

Mateo is what The New York Times would describe as "a black Hispanic" Yet he may be closer to the 'hood than Holder, who says he was stopped by police when running to a movie — in Georgetown.

Which raises a relevant question. Georgetown is an elitist enclave of a national capital that has been ruled by black mayors for half a century. It's never had a white mayor.

Is Holder saying we've got racist cops in the district where Obama carried 86 percent of the white vote and 97 percent of the black vote? And his son should fear the white cops in Washington, D.C.?

What about interracial crime, white-on-black attacks and the reverse?

After researching the FBI numbers for "suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial r*pe is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 a.ssaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white s3xual a.ssault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to a.ssault a white person as the reverse.

If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?

And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley r*pe-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been s3xually a.ssaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.

Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.

Are white vigilantes or white cops really Black America's problem?

Obama seems not to think so. The Rev. Sharpton notwithstanding, he is touting Ray Kelly as a possible chief of homeland security.

Patrick J. Buchanan is the author of "suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?" To find out more about Patrick Buchanan and read features by other Creators writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators webpage at .
 4 years ago '10        #184
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6

I agree with Chuck. It's unfortunate that somebody had to die, But there just isn't enough proof to convict Zimmerman of any wrong doing.
 4 years ago '10        #185
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BiZz said:

I agree with Chuck. It's unfortunate that somebody had to die, But there just isn't enough proof to convict Zimmerman of any wrong doing.
I mean there was enough proof to convict him of wrongdoing. Just not 2nd Degree murder.

If he was charged with manslaughter from jump street and thats what the trial was about he'd be going a hard 10-15 right now, but they didn't

Angela Corey (the head prosecutor) tried to get famous off this trial and it ended up backfiring in her face.
 4 years ago '10        #186
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 TheMindOf said:
I mean there was enough proof to convict him of wrongdoing. Just not 2nd Degree murder.

If he was charged with manslaughter from jump street and thats what the trial was about he'd be going a hard 10-15 right now, but they didn't

Angela Corey (the head prosecutor) tried to get famous off this trial and it ended up backfiring in her face.
How? Who knows where he was when they asked him to stop following Trayvon.
 4 years ago '04        #187
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
lol black people still mad about trayvon? sorry you morons, but there is no evidence of 2nd degree murder just self defense when trayvon went full mount on zimmerman, keep eating the hate fed to you by the white man's agenda. stay segregated you ignorant monkies
 4 years ago '04        #188
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 TrillSwag said:
He is married to a white women. Registered republican and he grew up in one of the most racist places in the country. The self hate is strong. Charles is a cornball brother and a ****.
 4 years ago '04        #189
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Patrick Galooly said:
Retro k!lled this thread. Some strange guy follows you down the street you're going to feel threatened. And people saying why didn't Trayvon go home I don't know that he wasn't trying to go home when Zimmerman murdered him, but if he was that's the wrong move. Some strange guy is following you you're not going to want him following you home. The criminal justice system says if a black man is following you, you have the right to feel threatened and if a white man is following you, you don't. And the people who are defending that are privileged, hypocritical, racists who don't want this country to stand for what it claims to stand for.
 4 years ago '06        #190
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 chrismb said:
they never said he ran bro. nobody is saying zimmerman shoulda confronted him or had a right to k!ll trayvon but zimmerman was getting his a.ss whooped. Martin was whoopin his a.ss so bad he prolly could have beaten zimmerman to death, do u think trayvon woulda been given the OK to k!ll a man for being racially profiled?

he had to shoot trayvon to protect himself even tho zimmerman dumbass put himself in that situation.

I'm a 24 year old black male so I'm not being biased btw

i agree with you some what on this. But the thing about it Zimmerman is a grown a.ss man so why didn't he put up a f!ght or something? I feel like the whole time his thoughts was trigger happy. He thought he was a neighborhood watch police 4real with a gun. And when he got into that scuffle with Martin it was his opportune time too use his weapon.
 4 years ago '10        #191
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
You n*ggas gon be d!ckriding Sir Charles again soon as Inside The NBA starts up
 4 years ago '10        #192
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Don't think Zimmerman should have started following Trayvon. Evidence shows Zimmerman was a.ssaulted but has anyone taken Trayvon's age into consideration? He was 17. What else do you expect a 17yr old kid to do if he feels he's being chased/followed? I don't know if he ran. That'd be an a.ssumption.
 07-19-2013, 09:41 PM         #193
Groilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The real question here is. If Treyvon had beat zimmerman to death, would he have declared not guilty under the stand your ground law? I doubt it. Even though he was the one being followed and his life was threatened, because some rent a cop wanted to be a hero.
 4 years ago '06        #194
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
lol @ they both should have walked away

man gtfoh
 07-19-2013, 10:57 PM         #195
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
How long has white ppl been k!lling blks???? But ppl wanna always talk about when blks k!ll blks fu*k outta here with that sh*t and Zimmerman might be white but those devils are the ones that never wanted to arrest him then the devils let him walk.
Maybe because in THIS day and age blacks account for 93% of the k!lling of other blacks?? This point shouldn't be made to deny the relevance of the TM case, but to ask, where is the outrage for black on black k!llings? I think 93% should demand priority. But it seems the actions of the 7% are more worthy of an uproar to some ...based on the outrage over Travon. But clearly there are many blacks who recognize this.
 4 years ago '04        #196
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
chuck is a white man puppet. how can you agree with this verdict
 07-19-2013, 11:19 PM         #197
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
lol black people still mad about trayvon? sorry you morons, but there is no evidence of 2nd degree murder just self defense when trayvon went full mount on zimmerman, keep eating the hate fed to you by the white man's agenda. stay segregated you ignorant monkies
why hasnt any white person "reported this to ronnie "

or why hasnt any white man accuse these loser at life of starting "race wars" ?

98%

thats why

cheeze ?

chuck is a boot licking ****

black people have to be at fault somehow someway

trying to deflect from another evil deed that a white man committed agaisnt a black man

its racist black peoples fault

Last edited by bigree61; 07-19-2013 at 11:22 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #198
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 xoutchucky said:
post them statistics please....

The U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics, states that, from 1980 through 2008, “Most murders were intra-racial.” The statistics show that 84 percent of white victims were k!lled by whites and 93 percent of black victims were k!lled by blacks. Source: South Florida Times: Miami , Broward, Palm Beach, Breaking News & Weather at SFLTimes.com

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 910,200 of the men and women behind bars last year were black, 777,500 were white and 395,400 were Hispanic.

In 1997, about 9 percent of the black population in the U.S. was under some form of correctional supervision compared to 2 percent of the white population and over 1 percent of other races.

Blacks were two times more likely than Hispanics and five times more likely than whites to be in jail.

But those numbers count only those who were jailed for a crime. In 2003, more than twice as many whites as blacks were arrested and charged with a crime, according to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports.

Of 9.5 million offenses charged, 6.7 million whites were arrested, compared to 2.5 million blacks.

The most common crimes were drug abuse violations, resulting in arrest of 770,430 whites and 381,006 blacks.

Whites were far more likely to be arrested driving under the influence. Of 998,035 total offenses, 877,810 of those arrested where whites.

Blacks, meanwhile, were more than twice as likely as whites to be arrested for gambling, 5,153 to 1,964.

And while blacks comprise about 13 percent of the population, they were charged with most of the robberies, 40,993 compared to 33,070 for whites, and nearly as many homicides--4,395 black and 4,454 white.

Whites outnumbered blacks about 2-1 in arrests for other crimes, including r*pe (11,766-6,114), aggravated a.ssault (203,076-103,697), burglary (143,889-103,697) and larcey/theft (556,215-233,806.)

Whites also were most often arrested for motor vehicle theft, arson, other a.ssaults, fraud, embezzlement, dealing in stolen property, vandalism, weapons charges, prostitution, s3x offenses, crimes against families and children, liquor laws, drunkenness, disorderly conduct, vagrancy, curfew and loitering, suspicion, as runaways and all other offenses not including traffic.

[pic - click to view]

I got some for your a.ss tho
Your statistics are not factoring in for size of population, dude.

White alone, percent, 2012 (a) 77.9%
Black or African American alone, percent definition and source info Black or African American alone, percent, 2012 (a) 13.1%

The white population in the USA is roughly 6 times larger than blacks.

In those statistics you dropped, whites committed crimes twice as much as blacks despite being 6 times larger in population, which demonstrates a higher rate of offense among blacks in the data you provided.

C'mon son. And I'm not even saying nothing, just breaking down the stats you provided.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 07-19-2013 at 11:28 PM..
 07-19-2013, 11:27 PM         #199
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The only part that isn't credible is "he would've told me if he was going to confront him, and he didn't, so he probably didn't."

Otherwise, I agree. No evidence. Can't determine who the aggressor = not guilty.

It sucks, but that's how it is when the prosecution has sh*t to work with
what about the evidence in the rodney king case ?

and as an adult you cant tell who the aggressor was

98%
 4 years ago '11        #200
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
He was getting his a.ss beat so he shoots the kid and it's alright to you toms, the same one's who hate brothas in the street for using guns when/after they got there a.ss beat by a rival smh, y'all kiss whitey a.ss tough. Willie lynch trained you fu*ks well.
So let me get this straight, I call one of you out and provoke you, y'all beat the hell outta me, I pull out a gun while getting beat (apparently) shoot and k!ll one of y'all and y'all gonna say I was in theright to do that or you was a bi*ch n*gga for using a gun? Keep it networth y'all scream you a bi*ch yell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago