Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #1
13228 pageviews
269 comments

Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

269 comments for "Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)"

4 years ago '05        #2
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33545 33545
chuck is a smart man
 4 years ago '10        #3
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Chuck knows about the media's race agenda

The reporter can get the D!
 4 years ago '05        #4
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,692 | Props total: 2332 2332
Wow I always lived chuck but this the most sophisticated I ever heard the old man and he was pretty well on point, but I just can't see how anybody in this world doesn't think he at least deserved 2-3 min.
 4 years ago '13        #5
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Not surprised

he is from alabama, prolly used to it so he think sh*t lieke this acceptable.

didnt watch by the way

Thank god i live in glorious DC
 4 years ago '12        #6
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6035 6035
Chuck know what he talkin bout I can respect it
 4 years ago '11        #7
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Oh my god I'm so fu*king sick of people making these half a.ssed excuses. Travon fu*king RAN, he didn't confront George's hoe a.ss until he realized he was being fu*king chased. There is no "they both should've walked away." Had George stopped thinking he was a god damn cop named johnny dangerous Travyon would still be alive. Point blank period.

Now I agree with him with the evidence part for murder 2. The prosecution for the case were fu*king TRASH. But he should've gotten manslaughter MINIMUM.

God I hate the way this country thinks sometimes...

/rant
 4 years ago '05        #8
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
 Retro said:
Oh my god I'm so fu*king sick of people making these half a.ssed excuses. Travon fu*king RAN, he didn't confront George's hoe a.ss until he realized he was being fu*king chased. There is no "they both should've walked away." Had George stopped thinking he was a god damn cop named johnny dangerous Travyon would still be alive. Point blank period.

Now I agree with him with the evidence part for murder 2. The prosecution for the case were fu*king TRASH. But he should've gotten manslaughter MINIMUM.

/rant
they never said he ran bro. nobody is saying zimmerman shoulda confronted him or had a right to k!ll trayvon but zimmerman was getting his a.ss whooped. Martin was whoopin his a.ss so bad he prolly could have beaten zimmerman to death, do u think trayvon woulda been given the OK to k!ll a man for being racially profiled?

he had to shoot trayvon to protect himself even tho zimmerman dumbass put himself in that situation.

I'm a 24 year old black male so I'm not being biased btw
 4 years ago '04        #9
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
white on black crime=free

black on white crime=jail

facts are facts..sorry chuck and anyone that thinks differently.
 4 years ago '11        #10
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 chrismb said:
they never said he ran bro. nobody is saying zimmerman shoulda confronted him or had a right to k!ll trayvon but zimmerman was getting his a.ss whooped. Martin was whoopin his a.ss so bad he prolly could have beaten zimmerman to death, do u think trayvon woulda been given the OK to call a man for being racially profiled?

he had to shoot trayvon to protect himself even tho zimmerman dumbass put himself in that situation.

I'm a 24 year old black male so I'm not being biased btw

[pic - click to view]

n*gga...did you not hear Zimmerman telling the fu*king cops "oh sh*t he's running" & he starts fu*king chasing him??

He had to shoot to protect himself? THE ENTIRE THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED HAD HE NOT fu*kING FOLLOWED HIM. He got his hoe a.ss beat when he tried to confront Travyon, his napoleon complex took over & he shot him. He was scared for his life but got out of the fu*king car? Negro please...
 07-19-2013, 01:56 AM         #11
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retro in here mad as fu*k u racist phaggot
 4 years ago '11        #12
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
Retro in here mad as fu*k u racist phaggot
You god damned right I'm mad because that could've been me that night. I'm not racist but I know bullsh*t when I see it. Muhfu*kas talkin about justice, fu*k this system
 4 years ago '05        #13
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga...did you not hear Zimmerman telling the fu*king cops "oh sh*t he's running" & he starts fu*king chasing him??

He had to shoot to protect himself? THE ENTIRE THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED HAD HE NOT fu*kING FOLLOWED HIM. He got his hoe a.ss beat when he tried to confront Travyon, his napoleon complex took over & he shot him. He was scared for his life but got out of the fu*king car? Negro please...
i just agree'd and said he shouldnt of followed him....but when they engaged in combat and zimmerman was getting his a.ss whoop'd (which was clear) he shouldnt of defended himself? of course he was racially profiling him and was wrong with that...he shouldnt of ever got out the car....but when trayvon was whoopin his a.ss that bad he had to defend himself bro...
 4 years ago '11        #14
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 chrismb said:
i just agree'd and said he shouldnt of followed him....but when they engaged in combat and zimmerman was getting his a.ss whoop'd (which was clear) he shouldnt of defended himself? of course he was racially profiling him and was wrong with that...he shouldnt of ever got out the car....but when trayvon was whoopin his a.ss that bad he had to defend himself bro...

[pic - click to view]

Explain to me how the fu*k it's Travyon's fault for defending himself?? He did exactly what your parents teach you to do in that situation. fu*k a confrontation, try to get away. And in the event a confrontation does happen? f!ght like hell. He did that & still fu*king died. George would NOT have to defend himself against another person defending themselves had he not. fu*king. Followed him...

EDIT: Don't take the profanity personally. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at this clusterfu*k of failure we call justice...
 4 years ago '12        #15
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,698 | Props total: 3395 3395
 Retro said:

/rant

My n*gga Retro just bodied this whole thread
 4 years ago '05        #16
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Explain to me how the fu*k it's Travyon's fault for defending himself?? He did exactly what your parents teach you to do in that situation. fu*k a confrontation, try to get away. And in the event a confrontation does happen? f!ght like hell. He did that & still fu*king died. George would NOT have to defend himself against another person defending themselves had he not. fu*king. Followed him...

EDIT: Don't take the profanity personally. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at this clusterfu*k of failure we call justice...
Im not taking it personal at all i understand where you're coming from...i underlined the parts i agree with

Trayvon should have defended himself and whoop'd his a.ss for zimmerman following him....zimmerman shouldnt of followed him, zimmerman didnt have a right to k!ll him

i agree on all those points

however, when trayvon defended himself .... MY OPINION (IM NOT SURE IF THIS HAPPENED AS THERE IS NO HARDCORE PROOF AS OF WHAT DID HAPPEN)....i think trayvon was protecting himself bcuz zimmerman was following him.....trayvon started WHOOPING his a.ss like really beating the sh*t out of him....YES i agree you're allowed to defend yourself but zimmerman's word (lemme reinstate we STILL dont know if its true) is that trayvon was whipping his a.ss to the point where its past self defense. I understand self defense (from trayvon point of view) but it is such thing as taking it a step TOO far. I have no clue what happened but all im saying is if zimmerman is getting his a.ss whoop'd to the point where HE cant defend himself....then the roles has been reversed and ZIMMERMAN is using self defense (even if he was wrong for pursuing racially profiling and following trayvon...that doesnt change the fact that he was DEFENDING himself when the roles were reversed)

Last edited by chrismb; 07-19-2013 at 02:19 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #17
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Most young cats look at barkley as media cat, as opposed to somebody who got profiled before for his out spoken personality lol..... Charles got sh*tted on deeper than any modern athlete lol... just think about that

and he is well aware of how the media alters peoples perceptions... fu*k getting into the trayvon case.. .but a lot of facts weren't presented to the public cause the MEDIA had an agenda in the case lol.... I don't d!ck ride every barkley comment, but he is far from a house n*gga, and has a point, if you look at the WHOLE case, and not just random info
 4 years ago '10        #18
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
he should have took the a.ss whopping like a man.....don't go looking for trouble than scream for help.

rip mr martin
 4 years ago '12        #19
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7388 7388
He is married to a white women. Registered republican and he grew up in one of the most racist places in the country. The self hate is strong. Charles is a cornball brother and a ****.
 4 years ago '10        #20
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
Most young cats look at barkley as media cat, as opposed to somebody who got profiled before for his out spoken personality lol..... Charles got sh*tted on deeper than any modern athlete lol... just think about that

and he is well aware of how the media alters peoples perceptions... fu*k getting into the trayvon case.. .but a lot of facts weren't presented to the public cause the MEDIA had an agenda in the case lol.... I don't d!ck ride every barkley comment, but he is far from a house n*gga, and has a point, if you look at the WHOLE case, and not just random info
you know you love him lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago