When The Hell Did Gamestop Employees Become So Pushy?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 K1Entertainment said:
A lot of people don't know you can buy gift cards at gamestop

I always get Amazon gift cards, Movie gift cards, Steam Wallet cards.
they also got Gas station gift cards, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.

they have lots of gift cards you can buy at gamestop thats why I will always take the credit.
Good for you. Hop off gamestop d!ck. And for the record, my GameStop has none of those things except the steam cards
 4 years ago '12        #42
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
I like my EB Games, I don't trade in games often but I do buy most of them from there. Like K1 said I also buy Pre-Paid Credit Cards and other game cards from there. My brother was good friends with the manager though and I went to school with some of them so they all knew not to push sh*t on me.
 4 years ago '11        #43
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Yeah, mine's cool too. Been going there since I was just a kid. I remember calling them every day just before DBZ Final Bout dropped so I could see if they had it. THe final time I called my friend was over there grabbing it for himself, so they saved me a wrapped up copy.

Since when does GameStop sell non-steam gift cards though?
 4 years ago '04        #44
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Jesszman said:
Yeah, mine's cool too. Been going there since I was just a kid. I remember calling them every day just before DBZ Final Bout dropped so I could see if they had it. THe final time I called my friend was over there grabbing it for himself, so they saved me a wrapped up copy.

Since when does GameStop sell non-steam gift cards though?
I think he might be shopping at 7/11 and eoeno it
 4 years ago '05        #45
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 chctynig2804 said:
i remember i went to trade-in my old xbox cuz i bought the slim and i was just gonna get a few games with the amount of the trade-in...took it to one spot and this know-it-all dude took off the front cover, looked at it and was like he couldnt take it because something was missing that supposed to be in there...went right down the street to another gamestop and dude took it and gave me my store credit, i went back to the first one with the store credit and he was salty talkin about "where did you get that and who took the xbox because they werent supposed to do that" i was weak
 HiRolliN said:
it does lol when i bought my first HDTV from bestbuy the lady was trying to sell me HDMI wires and told i aint paying for your over priced wires when i already have some that costed a few dollars from the internet. her facial expression change on me quickly and she rang me up real quick lol.

K1Entertainment said:
You can buy more than just games at gamestop you fu*ken dumb a.ss

you can get

Gas
Food
Shoes
Clothes
Movie Tickets
etc.

you can pretty much get anything.
 4 years ago '11        #46
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i remember i went to trade-in my old xbox cuz i bought the slim and i was just gonna get a few games with the amount of the trade-in...took it to one spot and this know-it-all dude took off the front cover, looked at it and was like he couldnt take it because something was missing that supposed to be in there...went right down the street to another gamestop and dude took it and gave me my store credit, i went back to the first one with the store credit and he was salty talkin about "where did you get that and who took the xbox because they werent supposed to do that" i was weak
Yeah, that dude who accepted your trade probably got in trouble after that.
 4 years ago '11        #47
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said:
Worry about your god damn self
Not everyone buys games on the regular
What a stupid post
Why do you
Type like
This?

K1Entertainment said:
You can buy more than just games at gamestop you fu*ken dumb a.ss

you can get

Gas
Food
Shoes
Clothes
Movie Tickets
etc.

you can pretty much get anything.
Yo, you got that GameStop Super Center?
 4 years ago '05        #48
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
yea they been like this, key is when you run into one who is coola nd isnt pushy, do that little survey to help them keep their hours and not get fired. They need that survey done.
 4 years ago '11        #49
space
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
yea they been like this, key is when you run into one who is coola nd isnt pushy, do that little survey to help them keep their hours and not get fired. They need that survey done.
res and cards are more important.
 4 years ago '07        #50
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,642 | Props total: 17881 17881
theres this one nerdy older guy at the one i go to that will ask you if you wanna preorder some nerdy pc game and when i tell him i never heard of it he goes on this 5 minute diatribe telling me all about the magic and swords and sh*t in the game im like....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #51
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 Jesszman said:
Yeah, that dude who accepted your trade probably got in trouble after that.
He prolly did...sad thing is that dude worked at a completely different store and im sittin there thinkin to myself that its not that serious
 07-21-2013, 01:29 AM         #52
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
theres this one nerdy older guy at the one i go to that will ask you if you wanna preorder some nerdy pc game and when i tell him i never heard of it he goes on this 5 minute diatribe telling me all about the magic and swords and sh*t in the game im like....

[pic - click to view]

I'm surprised he even waste his time telling a simple minded person like yourself
 4 years ago '04        #53
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 e G o Maniac said:
Good for you. Hop off gamestop d!ck. And for the record, my GameStop has none of those things except the steam cards
Gamestop 4 Life
 4 years ago '04        #54
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:

Nah gamestop near my house sells gift cards for all that stuff, also another gamestop 15 min away and then another one on the military base.

I haven't been to a gamestop lately that didn't have gift cards to almost anything

also the Amazon cards are called "Amazon Kindle" cards but you can use them for anything on amazon.com
 4 years ago '11        #55
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Gamestop 4 Life
GameStop 4 Us. Your one stop shop for all of your gaming needs. Someone call the patent office!
 4 years ago '11        #56
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Nah gamestop near my house sells gift cards for all that stuff, also another gamestop 15 min away and then another one on the military base.

I haven't been to a gamestop lately that didn't have gift cards to almost anything

also the Amazon cards are called "Amazon Kindle" cards but you can use them for anything on amazon.com
Oh! I've seen the Kindle cards. You can use those for other items? Tell me more.
 4 years ago '04        #57
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Oh! I've seen the Kindle cards. You can use those for other items? Tell me more.
not much more to tell

you can literally use it on anything on amazon

digital downloads
phone apps
anything in the amazon.com store
and kindle

in the same locations they have fandango gift cards for the movies, and lots of other cards to other stores or places.
 4 years ago '04        #58
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
 Jesszman said:
Why do you
Type like
This?

Because you touch yourself at night
 4 years ago '11        #59
space
space
space
 Higgins said:
fixed
 07-21-2013, 05:22 PM         #60
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't been to one of their establishments in a while, but the employees at my local Gamestop's were almost always like this. I understand why they do it, but I have no problem being persistent with my "no's".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago