When The Hell Did Gamestop Employees Become So Pushy?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
8061 pageviews
67 comments

Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
When The Hell Did Gamestop Employees Become So Pushy?

Lmao i traded in like some old a.ss xbox 360 games that i really didn't need/want (i usually sell my games on ebay) total was 27 store credit or 15 cash. I don't need anything i have every game i want and ps3/xbox 360 is already reserved and paid. I told dude nah man i don't need anything i have every game i want and don't need any accessories..
''So you don't want nothing no games controllers?''

''You don't need to reserve anything xbox playstation nothing?''

''Nah i'm good man''

''So you mean you don't wanna reserve call of duty or grand theft auto?''

Nah man i already have them reserved and paid off i just wanna get this 15 bucks and go to in and out'' image

''So theirs nothing you want huh? Nothing like at all that you want or need?''

''No man just give me the cash so i can break out''

-_- ok here have a nice day!!
What the fu*k man these n*ggas are like fu*king leeches i knew i was getting r*ped either way i went but like i said these games are old as fu*k and i don't need sh*t so i took the fast cash for food.. This motherfu*ker was trying not to give up. I haven't traded in sh*t with gamestop in years but from what i remember no was just that lol is this the norm for these fu*kers now?

67 comments for "When The Hell Did Gamestop Employees Become So Pushy?"

4 years ago '11        #2
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
It's better for them if you get store credit. Plus more reserves/cards equals more hours for them.
 4 years ago '06        #3
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 Jesszman said:
It's better for them if you get store credit. Plus more reserves/cards equals more hours for them.
Guess that makes sense but damn i told this n*gga no like 10x's he was just adding sh*t he wanted me to try and get with store credit...

''Oh if you get store credit we got 50% more trade in value...''

Nah man
 07-19-2013, 01:04 AM         #4
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same thing happened to me when I went to go cop Shin Megami Tensei IV yesterday.

Dude handed me a brochure with pre-order games.

"Do me a favor and take a look at these and see if there is anything you want to pre-order"

"Nah, I really dont pre-order, I buy when it comes out."

"You should really pre-order so you can get all the bonuses, are you sure?"

In my mind in like: Did he not just hear I just told him 5 seconds ago?

"Nah bro I'm good?"

"Are you sure?"

"How much does that come to?"

At that point, I'm just trying to get my game and escape from this dude who just wont take no for an answer:
 07-19-2013, 01:07 AM         #5
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have to or they will be fired for under performing....one of the pitfalls for working for gamestop. I hear the managers will cut hours if your don't reach a certain quota on reservations and magazine subscriptions.
 4 years ago '04        #6
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
when is the last time you were in gamestop?
they are always aggressive.. its their job

the one or two times a year im in there i make sure i get ready to cut off their "suggestions" with a swift NO.. that usually stops them from piling on
 4 years ago '07        #7
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
They've been like that for a while at my local store. They fall back though as soon as I tell them I'm good, which is good because it prevents them from becoming annoying.
 4 years ago '06        #8
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Been like this forever. I only go if I have to
 4 years ago '04        #9
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Been that way for years now. Like others have said, just give them a stern and swift NO. Look/sound annoyed if you must, just in case they can't take a hint. If you go to that GameStop often they'll start remembering you after a while and know what the deal is when you walk to the counter. But I have completely stopped taking my business to GameStop. This is just one of many reasons.
 07-19-2013, 01:24 AM         #10
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #11
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 0 0
Lol that happened to me before. Went to trade in a few games for weed money back in college. Told dude from the jump I wanted cash but he insisted on asking me those same questions. Eventually I got pissed and hit him with the "n*gga I need weed money would u just give me the cash"
 4 years ago '04        #12
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Who the fu*k trades in games for cash anymore, take the store credit anything you want with cash besides drugs and paying bills you can get with gamestop credit.......

so you miss out on 50% extra store credit on top of the trade credit value vs the cash.

makes no damn sense.
 4 years ago '06        #13
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
That is why I pretty much buy everything online. I can't stand going in places like Best Buy or Game Stop anymore. I always have some idiot trying to sell me on something and spreading misinformation and disguising it as "facts". I'd rather ship everything to my house and skip the bs.
 4 years ago '13        #14
chi town jays 
space
space
$3,061 | Props total: 1045 1045
Yep! That's way I stop going to them about 4 years ago until I moved here I had started buying from them when I pre ordered gta 5 the one near by me is chill and will take no for an answer. Hate when they do that sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #15
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 edouble2k6 said:
That is why I pretty much buy everything online. I can't stand going in places like Best Buy or Game Stop anymore. I always have some idiot trying to sell me on something and spreading misinformation and disguising it as "facts". I'd rather ship everything to my house and skip the bs.
Yup. Everything I preorder is on my doorstep by the time I wake up, and anything I want that's already out I have no problem waiting a day or 2 for (free 2-day shipping and $4 overnight with Amazon prime). I no longer have the patience necessary to walk into a lot of these stores and would rather avoid them altogether.
 4 years ago '07        #16
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
they don't do that sh*t at the gamestop in mo city. if anything, they be doing under the table hookups at the gamestop in mo city. you aint heard that from me though.
 4 years ago '08        #17
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2394 2394
This is why I only get my games either online are at Best Buy. Everytime I used to go to GameStop they would lowkey force me to sign up for their card to use on used games that you get like 20% for with the Game Informer magazines. I could just read about gaming news online for free. All I wanna do is pay for my games and leave. fu*k GameStop, seriously.
 4 years ago '12        #18
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
Real sh*t, I hate when stores do this.. If I wanted it let me ASK for it.. the fu*k would I want a reward card for every store I go into.. aint nobody got time for that!!

And them magazine subs from Gamestop, they got me 1 year tho bein PUSHY as fu*k
 4 years ago '09        #19
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
They've been like this forever.
 4 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Ha

I called GS 2 weeks ago to see if they had a limited edition version of Project X Zone in stock, dude said "I'm afraid we only have the standard version available. Just come on in and bring in some old games and I'll be able to discount the game at a reaally good price"

"Lemme load up a giant box and I'll be there REAL soon"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago