Report: Irving to leave Cavs after contract; Kyrie snaps back

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
118 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6035 6035
 st21 said:
rico typing like sh*t on his sh*tty mobile device, scrambling to edit and making it even worse
Rico can only afford a TracFone, leave him alone

Lame a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '09        #82
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,382 | Props total: 35049 35049
Gay Rico and big reetard getting slaughtered in here
 4 years ago '13        #83
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,274 | Props total: 24324 24324
BRON aint NEVER going back

4 years ago '07        #84
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 mikejuheard said:
BRON aint NEVER going back

Neither is Max B
 4 years ago '07        #85
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Akira Son Bio said:
ya'll love us and ya'll know it.
you and sneekas just pretend you never read that sh*t, it wasn't meant for y'all
 07-18-2013, 10:25 PM         #86
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Y'all just said we were irrelevant ...hot topics dont go to irrelevant topics with 0 views ....
Actually they do.

And there's a plethora more on here in sports section too.

dumbass

Rico23 said:
either way I dont give a fu*k...I'll still be supporting my team, going to games at the arena and wearing my vintage cavs jerseys all while y 'all will stay looking like jack a.sses posting in irrelevant cavs threads every time they get made...u know the threads that are about topics boy worth your time....anybody that doesn't like the cavs gets an automatic L every time the post in all these "irrelevant " cavs threads. PERIOD

Delusions of grandeur
I post in a lot of threads that don't concern my team, does that mean I lean towards liking or disliking the team? No.

If a bunch of people post in a Browns thread where a fan said he wants the Browns to be his pallbearers so they could "let him down one more time," does that mean they like or dislike the Browns? No. Does it mean the Browns are relevant? No.

There's a thread made about one of the better players in the league who plays on a sh*t team, yet, if someone posts in it and they're not a Cavs fan immediately they're a hater? No.

Now shut the fu*k and quit already
 4 years ago '13        #87
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
cav fans gotta fall back on that "we popular, everyone making fun of us for a reason" sh*t to justify their joke of a city and team
 4 years ago '08        #88
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
everything but trolls threads get a hot topic on here
 07-18-2013, 10:38 PM         #89
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
U don't even know the difference between VIEWS and COMMENTS...yet u expect me to respond to the rest of your bullsh*t ridiculousness...

Keep trying justify your asinine actions tho
You said 0 views you fu*king dumbass

Rico23 said:
Y'all just said we were irrelevant ...hot topics dont go to irrelevant topics with 0 views ....

and that thread has 0 comments which makes your argument even WORSE

and you don't got a reply that's why you can't respond
 4 years ago '04        #90
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,710 | Props total: 13102 13102
kyrie coming to NY
 4 years ago '05        #91
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Cheeze said:
Actually they do.

And there's a plethora more on here in sports section too.

dumbass

I post in a lot of threads that don't concern my team, does that mean I lean towards liking or disliking the team? No.

If a bunch of people post in a Browns thread where a fan said he wants the Browns to be his pallbearers so they could "let him down one more time," does that mean they like or dislike the Browns? No. Does it mean the Browns are relevant? No.

There's a thread made about one of the better players in the league who plays on a sh*t team, yet, if someone posts in it and they're not a Cavs fan immediately they're a hater? No.

Now shut the fu*k and quit already

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #92
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Drop the petty sh*t and lets get back to the fact Kyrie dipping for greener pastures soon as he gets a chance, I mean it could shift the NBA landscape if he dipped to play for a contender
 4 years ago '13        #93
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 ttime236 said:
Drop the petty sh*t and lets get back to the fact Kyrie dipping for greener pastures soon as he gets a chance, I mean it could shift the NBA landscape if he dipped to play for a contender
aint no black person trying to live in racist a.ss ohio
 07-18-2013, 11:05 PM         #94
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

You just proved my point ...that thread had 0 comment but 400 views...VIEWS...of course I said VIEWS

I knew most heat fans were retarded and lack little basketball knowledge....but holy fu*k u on some other sh*t
You realize views blow up once a hot topic happens right?

Thats why there were so many views but no comments

You can't be this fu*king dumb

I knew most Cavs fans were bitter and simple minded but holy fu*k

Rico23 said:
The fact that u went to get sm movie threads to try to "win" an argument further proves how delusional u really are
You tried to prove a thread getting a hot topic means the cavs were relevant when everyone knows nearly EVERYTHING on here gets a hot topic
 4 years ago '06        #95
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,648 | Props total: 8584 8584
kryie will be a laker and they will sign one more good player at SF
 4 years ago '07        #96
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,613 | Props total: 3937 3937
and yall n*ggas think Lebron coming to save the day
 07-18-2013, 11:48 PM         #97
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Until u can prove that threads with 0 views and 0 comments get hot topics, let alone a basketball gbread with news on a team, then I'll shut up...but thats besides the point ...the MAIN point u, the other 2 or 3 heat idiots, the dumb a.ss wizards fans, and the bully stay saying how the cavs are irrelevant ....yet most of y'all make out threads and have more posts in every single one that ever gets made...more than all cavs fans combined ...which is evident seeing as how my last count, you all accounted for 70% of the posts...so how in the blue fu*k can we be "irrelevant " when this sh*t LITERALLY happens every thread...

I'll wait
Because one of you fu*king dumbasses starts going off on a bitter tangent like you have and we go back and forth with you

One of us might drop a smiley and you get hurt by it and feel the need to defend this pathetic "franchise".....god forbid, a smiley

Holy fu*k I'm done

Keep whining and crying praying for the Cavs and bi*ching about people posting in their threads

what a f*ggot
 4 years ago '09        #98
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,382 | Props total: 35049 35049
Rico in here crying like a bi*ch

But but but the bully ....he's so mean to the cavs...tell him to stop

Fukkin sissy
 4 years ago '04        #99
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,464 | Props total: 6410 6410
 Dee Grande said:

On the air for CBS Sports Radio this morning, host Brandon Tierney said “I’ve heard from someone in the know…Kyrie Irving not long for Cleveland.” Irving responded to the rumor on Twitter this morning.

First the rumor:

It should be noted that Tierney is standing by his proclamation as he made evident with a series of tweets this morning owning the statement on the show:

Tierney also acknowledged that Irving is signed through next season with a team option for 2014-15 at which point they’ll try to lock him down with a max extension, per HoopsWorld.com

But Irving responded to the allegations with a not-quite denial over Twitter this morning:

Do you think Kyrie Irving will stay in Cleveland when his contract is up?

[pic - click to view]

doubt he leaves. you gotta be pretty spiteful to turn down a (max?) extension and take a 1-year qualifying offer. but then again, qualifying offers for a #1 pick are pretty decent. about $10 mil
Yeah seriously. Based on his injury history, it'd be in his best interest to resign. Cavs going to be a good team in a few years. Kyrie/Waiters/Bennett/Thompson/Varejao is a nice core to start off with
 07-19-2013, 02:36 AM         #100
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cav fans in here pathetic, you can actually feel them n*ggas tears flowing. And the thing about it is kyrie ain't even deny it.

That n*gga bouncin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago