NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #61
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7338 7338
 joshdogg26 said:
honestly they wouldn't even be a blip on my radar if some of them didn't post in all the heat threads begging for attention like a stray dog following lebron around. it's just fun to rub it in when they forget for a second how much they suck and how worthless their franchise is. they've been around for over 40 years and all they've accomplished in that time is being michael jordan's bi*ch and being the purgatory that one of the greatest players in the game wasted half of his career toiling in and then immediately become a multiple champion upon leaving that sh*thole. they are the definition of failure and irrelevance. and this is just when it comes to basketball.

[pic - click to view]

07-18-2013, 08:08 PM         #62
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
honestly they wouldn't even be a blip on my radar if some of them didn't post in all the heat threads begging for attention like a stray dog following lebron around. it's just fun to rub it in when they forget for a second how much they suck and how worthless their franchise is. they've been around for over 40 years and all they've accomplished in that time is being michael jordan's bi*ch and being the purgatory that one of the greatest players in the game wasted half of his career toiling in and then immediately become a multiple champion upon leaving that sh*thole. they are the definition of failure and irrelevance. and this is just when it comes to basketball.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #63
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
 joshdogg26 said:
jesus christ look at all that
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

josh just put the entire city of cleveland on a
[pic - click to view]

once big reetard reads it he'll need a
[pic - click to view]

too

someone get ready to wheel his bi*ch a.ss out
 4 years ago '12        #64
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #65
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
i think he'll re-up with a extension but after that contract...he could or could not leave
 4 years ago '05        #66
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
He's not leaving, how many players you know fresh off a rookie deal leaving FULL MAX(only clev can offer) on the table, when it's their FIRST big contract..

This isn't a story, and it damn sure wont happen.. Maybe after his second contract, I can see, not fresh off his rookie deal. Any other further discussion on this is really pointless banter.
 4 years ago '09        #67
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Axl Rose; 07-18-2013 at 08:31 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #68
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
This n*gga must have had a bad day and just released all his frustration on the Cavs orginization and fan base as a hole. Worse part is that he was 100% factual in the process. Not even a Cavs fan but I'm embarrassed for them.
 4 years ago '07        #69
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 joshdogg26 said:
Cleveland
[pic - click to view]

Kyrie going to the lakers, dont believe me just watch. @ all the cavs fans catching feelings
 4 years ago '04        #70
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
He outta there
 07-18-2013, 08:36 PM         #71
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

and followed by a circle jerk

all i need now is my hastily made cleveland vid and my work here is complete

now go back to calling that n*gga from that sh*tty a.ss place your king

and you might want to look up the definition of irrelevant again
 4 years ago '11        #72
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

Kobe already started recruiting Kyrie.
 4 years ago '07        #73
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18

[video - click to view]

Kyrie taking his talents to the left coast, he saw how Lebron stayed in leaveland too long
 07-18-2013, 08:44 PM         #74
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nearly everything gets hot topics on here acting like thats a source of relevance or achievement

quit
 4 years ago '05        #75
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 joshdogg26 said:
 4 years ago '07        #76
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
josh with that

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #77
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Cheeze said:
future bump?

[pic - click to view]

and ya'll in behind this sh*t here?
yeah he leaving
in 2021.....
 4 years ago '07        #78
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
rico typing like sh*t on his sh*tty mobile device, scrambling to edit and making it even worse
 4 years ago '08        #79
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Josh with ether.
 4 years ago '12        #80
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15804 15804
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc