Report: Irving to leave Cavs after contract; Kyrie snaps back

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
space
$51,506 | Props total: 53280 53280
 joshdogg26 said:
honestly they wouldn't even be a blip on my radar if some of them didn't post in all the heat threads begging for attention like a stray dog following lebron around. it's just fun to rub it in when they forget for a second how much they suck and how worthless their franchise is. they've been around for over 40 years and all they've accomplished in that time is being michael jordan's bi*ch and being the purgatory that one of the greatest players in the game wasted half of his career toiling in and then immediately become a multiple champion upon leaving that sh*thole. they are the definition of failure and irrelevance. and this is just when it comes to basketball.
jesus christ look at all that
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

josh just put the entire city of cleveland on a
[pic - click to view]

once big reetard reads it he'll need a
[pic - click to view]

too

someone get ready to wheel his bi*ch a.ss out
 5 years ago '12        #62
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 6644 6644
 joshdogg26 said:
honestly they wouldn't even be a blip on my radar if some of them didn't post in all the heat threads begging for attention like a stray dog following lebron around. it's just fun to rub it in when they forget for a second how much they suck and how worthless their franchise is. they've been around for over 40 years and all they've accomplished in that time is being michael jordan's bi*ch and being the purgatory that one of the greatest players in the game wasted half of his career toiling in and then immediately become a multiple champion upon leaving that sh*thole. they are the definition of failure and irrelevance. and this is just when it comes to basketball.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #63
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5551 5551
i think he'll re-up with a extension but after that contract...he could or could not leave
 5 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,670 | Props total: 15301 15301
He's not leaving, how many players you know fresh off a rookie deal leaving FULL MAX(only clev can offer) on the table, when it's their FIRST big contract..

This isn't a story, and it damn sure wont happen.. Maybe after his second contract, I can see, not fresh off his rookie deal. Any other further discussion on this is really pointless banter.
 5 years ago '09        #65
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5551 5551
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Axl Rose; 07-18-2013 at 07:31 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #66
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,670 | Props total: 15301 15301
 joshdogg26 said:
This n*gga must have had a bad day and just released all his frustration on the Cavs orginization and fan base as a hole. Worse part is that he was 100% factual in the process. Not even a Cavs fan but I'm embarrassed for them.
 5 years ago '07        #67
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 joshdogg26 said:
Cleveland
[pic - click to view]

Kyrie going to the lakers, dont believe me just watch. @ all the cavs fans catching feelings
 5 years ago '04        #68
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
He outta there
 07-18-2013, 07:36 PM         #69
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

and followed by a circle jerk

all i need now is my hastily made cleveland vid and my work here is complete

now go back to calling that n*gga from that sh*tty a.ss place your king

and you might want to look up the definition of irrelevant again
 5 years ago '11        #70
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667

[pic - click to view]

Kobe already started recruiting Kyrie.
 5 years ago '07        #71
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18

[video - click to view]

Kyrie taking his talents to the left coast, he saw how Lebron stayed in leaveland too long
 07-18-2013, 07:44 PM         #72
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nearly everything gets hot topics on here acting like thats a source of relevance or achievement

quit
 5 years ago '05        #73
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
 joshdogg26 said:
 5 years ago '07        #74
st21 1375 heat pts1375
space
space
$58,795 | Props total: 53333 53333
josh with that

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #75
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
 Cheeze said:
future bump?

[pic - click to view]

and ya'll in behind this sh*t here?
yeah he leaving
in 2021.....
 5 years ago '07        #76
st21 1375 heat pts1375
space
space
$58,795 | Props total: 53333 53333
rico typing like sh*t on his sh*tty mobile device, scrambling to edit and making it even worse
 5 years ago '08        #77
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6877 6877
Josh with ether.
 5 years ago '12        #78
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,707 | Props total: 18452 18452
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #79
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 6644 6644
 st21 said:
rico typing like sh*t on his sh*tty mobile device, scrambling to edit and making it even worse
Rico can only afford a TracFone, leave him alone :tebowhah:

Lame a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #80
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
space
$51,506 | Props total: 53280 53280
Gay Rico and big reetard getting slaughtered in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy