US Man Becomes Instant Quadrillionaire & Loses It All In Seconds...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #1
6650 pageviews
45 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,442 | Props total: 55892 55892
US Man Becomes Instant Quadrillionaire & Loses It All In Seconds...

A REAL PAL WILL GIVE you a dollar when you're in need, but a PayPal will give you $92 quadrillion.

Delaware County resident Chris Reynolds received just such a shocking delivery from PayPal on Friday, when he opened his monthly statement from the online money-transfer company via email and saw that his ending balance was $92,233,720,368,547,800.

"I'm just feeling like a million bucks," Reynolds told the Daily News yesterday. "At first I thought that I owed quadrillions. It was quite a big surprise."
Reynolds, 56, of Media, said he's been a PayPal customer for about 10 years and uses it to buy and sell items on eBay, including vintage car parts. He said he usually spends no more than $100 a month using PayPal.

After absorbing the initial shock, Reynolds logged on to PayPal's site and saw that his balance was listed there as zero.

Sad trombone.

Still, Reynolds said, the imaginary epic windfall left him feeling charitable. After opening the email, he donated $30 to the Democratic slate for Delaware County Council.

"I was moved to be really generous by good fortune,"
said the father of three.

If the prodigious account credit were true, Reynolds - who with his wife owns Reynolds Ink, a public-relations firm - said he'd pay down debts with the money.

"I'm a very responsible guy," he said. "I would pay the national debt down first. Then I would buy the Phillies, if I could get a great price."
Last month, PayPal announced PayPal Galactic, an initiative to expand its payment-transfer business beyond Earth. Perhaps Reynolds' astronomical PayPal credit could get him a few trips to the moon, or at least a nice stay at a space hotel.

A spokeswoman said that PayPal doesn't disclose customer-account information because of privacy policies, but added that she would look into the matter to see what may have occurred.

Meanwhile, Reynolds said he had gotten another notice from PayPal since Friday.

"The sad part is that I got word that they still need me to renew the credit card that's attached to this account," he said. "So, even though I have 90 quadrillion dollars, they still don't trust me."
visit this link philly.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes

45 comments for "US Man Becomes Instant Quadrillionaire & Loses It All In Seconds..."

4 years ago '05        #2
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18413 18413
That sh*t woulda proly made me have a heart attack..then I woulda realized I died for no reason since it was an obvious error on paypal's end and it would be fixed in no time
 4 years ago '12        #3
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
i woulda withdrew that sh*t fast
 4 years ago '09        #4
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 grapedrank said:
i woulda withdrew that sh*t fast
That sh*t takes a couple days to transfer to your bank account. ANd if they fu*k up they'll take it and leave you with a negative balance.
 4 years ago '12        #5
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 651 651
 Hu$tLa said:
That sh*t woulda proly made me have a heart attack..then I woulda realized I died for no reason since it was an obvious error on paypal's end and it would be fixed in no time
 4 years ago '11        #6
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
this dude said he felt generous and donated 30$
 4 years ago '05        #7
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
If the prodigious account credit were true, Reynolds - who with his wife owns Reynolds Ink, a public-relations firm - said he'd pay down debts with the money.
Pay down debts?

Mother fu*ker, you could pay off the entire US national debt like 5,000 times with that money. Time to finally feed the hungry and cure cancer.
 4 years ago '10        #8
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #9
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
So we gon act like we all didn't just log into Paypal and look at our balance after reading this thread...
 07-18-2013, 08:38 AM         #10
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
So we gon act like we all didn't just log into Paypal and look at our balance after reading this thread...

4 years ago '07        #11
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16054 16054
"So, even though I have 90 quadrillion dollars, they still don't trust me."
 4 years ago '06        #12
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
He could have given each person in the US about $286 million if he wanted to split it evenly.

4 years ago '13        #13
Belle 678 heat pts678
space
space
$28,821 | Props total: 1929 1929
Man, that's crazy, as if the US have trillions of dollars.
 4 years ago '11        #14
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,263 | Props total: 12518 12518
now that's crazy and no you can't get none of that money and if you did trust paypal would send them goons out
 07-18-2013, 03:41 PM         #15
CuteAssPimpDddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy.
 07-18-2013, 03:49 PM         #16
SteveBoogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
Pay down debts?

Mother fu*ker, you could pay off the entire US national debt like 5,000 times with that money. Time to finally feed the hungry and cure cancer.
Did you even read the whole post?
 4 years ago '08        #17
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
^^^virgin

07-18-2013, 04:03 PM         #18
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
^^^virgin

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #19
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 10093 10093
 somerandomguy said:
this dude said he felt generous and donated 30$
hes richer than everybody combined and he donates $30
 07-18-2013, 04:14 PM         #20
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLastName said:
I would first like to thank paypal for the generous donation. I have become the first quadrillionaire to ever bless this world. Now people keep asking me what I'm going to do with this money? Well first I would want to join the illuminati to establish my dominance. I want slaves and women. I want to be like the emperor off 300. Slaves and Women. Now Kneel. When I walk down the street I want people to kneel. When I get on tv you kneel. I will establish the richest most lavish country this world has ever seen. If you want to be a citizen all I ask is that you kneel. Just kneel bi*ch. Each of my citizens will start off with a million dollars and there would be no taxes. All I ask is that you kneel before me. I am your religion you worship me I am your God. We will have the best military no racism paradise on earth. Just kneel and all this will be yours.

Disobey my only command and you will rot in the lowest of cells for the rest of eternity. Now Kneel and follow my lead into the greatest era of mankind. kneel bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago