Am i eligible for rehire?

most viewed right now
 98
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-17-2013, 09:20 PM         #1
12742 pageviews
16 comments


Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am i eligible for rehire?
 

 
OK so i applied to my old job (lowes) but different location, i quit the job by walking out cause a customer pissed me off(thread is somewhere in streets) this was last summer, i know i was reported cause a manager and sh*t came out, but anyways i been applying back there just for the pay and location, on the app i lied once again bout experience except this time i put more experience for i can get more pay, and when she called me today she noticed i had alot image and she letting me interview next week image i also put(checked) I never worked for lowes on the app too, now if i was to destroy this interview and get hired wouldnt my name eventually come up in the system that i worked there before? Dont these retail jobs keep records of u? wouldnt it pop up eventually?

16 comments for "Am i eligible for rehire?"

 4 years ago '11        #2
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
avatar space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 39388 39388
Your social security number will get you caught
 4 years ago '10        #3
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Yeah your SS number will still be in the system my nig
 07-18-2013, 07:08 AM         #4
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
Your social security number will get you caught
 dreamvillain said:
Yeah your SS number will still be in the system my nig
sh*t what u think its gonna say
 4 years ago '05        #5
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
avatar space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Skratch said:
sh*t what u think its gonna say
Its gonna say dont hire this dumbass again.

Go to home depot, same sh*t
 07-18-2013, 07:57 AM         #6
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaznfor20 said:
Its gonna say dont hire this dumbass again.

Go to home depot, same sh*t
sh*t too far and they app is random
 4 years ago '04        #7
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
And this is why you don't walk out and burn bridges.
 4 years ago '05        #8
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
If u werent eligible for rehire u wouldnt even have got the interview

And if they do eventually find out at least u got a lil cheesy bread out the deal

 07-18-2013, 08:34 AM         #9
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
If u werent eligible for rehire u wouldnt even have got the interview

And if they do eventually find out at least u got a lil cheesy bread out the deal

i use to think like that but i think my name wouldnt show up until the hiring process begins, even tho u gotta put ur social on the app i dont think they check that till its time to input u in the system, i think the beginning stage to get the interview is just ur name with a green or red dot that your one of the best candidates to get called, could be called wrong tho
 4 years ago '10        #10
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
They might not care but at the same time, if you lied about length of employment somewhere else, im sure they are going to check your references an catch you up on that too..
 4 years ago '04        #11
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
You should already know you won't get hired BECAUSE you walked out
 4 years ago '12        #12
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
Take it as far as you can, and if the issue comes up deny that you walked out and say you gave them notice.
 07-18-2013, 05:15 PM         #13
Keister Stash  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your not gonna get hired broham.... SS
 4 years ago '12        #14
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
say you thought the question was have you ever worked at THIS lowes before..
 4 years ago '10        #15
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$22,959 | Props total: 8878 8878
You didn't break policy and you weren't fired. So you're good
 4 years ago '07        #16
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30502 30502
When your old place terminated you, they basically had to take you out of the system. They also had to put a reason as to why they were taking you out of the system. Most likely, they put a negative reason like "job abandonment".

So, when you go into this next interview, you will do well... and they will tell you to fill out all the forms with your personal info, including your SS for rehire.

When they go to put you back into their system, it will show whatever your old employee number was. It will show that you were terminated for job abandonment and that you are not "rehire-able". Then they will call you and tell you that they are unable to offer you the job they already hired you for.

This will surely happen UNLESS at the time you were previously removed from the system, they did not put a negative reason for you leaving, which would then mean you are able to be rehired.

Either way... they will also call the location you previously worked at to see why you left and on what circumstances.
 07-20-2013, 10:26 AM         #17
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mm1000 said:
Take it as far as you can, and if the issue comes up deny that you walked out and say you gave them notice.
thats what i plan on doing and just keep denying sh*t or say i was hired but i never worked

 stogz said:
When your old place terminated you, they basically had to take you out of the system. They also had to put a reason as to why they were taking you out of the system. Most likely, they put a negative reason like "job abandonment".

So, when you go into this next interview, you will do well... and they will tell you to fill out all the forms with your personal info, including your SS for rehire.

When they go to put you back into their system, it will show whatever your old employee number was. It will show that you were terminated for job abandonment and that you are not "rehire-able". Then they will call you and tell you that they are unable to offer you the job they already hired you for.

This will surely happen UNLESS at the time you were previously removed from the system, they did not put a negative reason for you leaving, which would then mean you are able to be rehired.

Either way... they will also call the location you previously worked at to see why you left and on what circumstances.
man fu*k, im really thinkin bout callin that lowes and see if im eligible for rehire, i know the GM of that store has left but the hr lady probably still there

sh*t dont make sense tho at my current job n*ggas be gettin fired and there eligible for rehire after 6 months


Last edited by Skratch; 07-20-2013 at 10:28 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy