Jay-Z surpasses 2Pac in US sales?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
 NvrCMyNut said:
How many albums did the Fugee's sell? ''It's all about the eastside'' = Lauryn the gawdess Tufaggit couldn't stop sh*t
Patna Patna Patna

How Many Albums Did Jayz Sell While 2pac Was Alive?

Calculator boy answer the question ?

Snoop answered it for u

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #42
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
all these "if" and woulda coulda

if pac was alive he woulda been a billionaire astronaut who f!ghts crime
 4 years ago '09        #43
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17893 17893
Most impressed with Nelly #s
 4 years ago '05        #44
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 bigscore said:
Most impressed with Nelly #s
This.
 4 years ago '04        #45
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
According to the RIAA official site, As far as rappers go it's

1. Pac - 38.5 million ( 43 million if you add up the Makaveli sales in their system)

2. Eminem - 35 million

3. Jay-Z - 28 million

I dont know where these other numbers are coming from
 4 years ago '04        #46
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
 TheMindOf said:

Black Excellence
White Excellence

HipHopFactz said:
wonder why

Here is a clue: same reason why GZ was found not guilty
Em's hispanic?
 4 years ago '05        #47
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 4REAL said:
Jay-Z had a big record company buy 1 million of his units. This doesn't count. Jay-Z stole his way to the sales if this report is true.
Yeah well being a martyr is cheating too.
 4 years ago '10        #48
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This Euro is literally every other post in this thread

Talking bout George Zimmerman and sh*t.. As if he aint white his damn self..

[pic - click to view]

Im in tears reading this sh*t
 4 years ago '07        #49
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 TheMindOf said:
This Euro is literally every other post in this thread

Talking bout George Zimmerman and sh*t.. As if he aint white his damn self..

[pic - click to view]

Im in tears reading this sh*t

one things for sure u can expect a few dozen jay hate threads after this

first jay went and did gold and platinum at the same damn time now this

Pacistanis are furious
 4 years ago '13        #50
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
 HipHopFactz said:
u still pretending to be black, white boy?

No. I'm just an educated n*gga going to a great college. Meanwhile, you hate on Hov's success and d!ckride a n*gga that got himself k!lled Enjoy workin at Wendys pretendin to be a hood n*gga like pac
 4 years ago '11        #51
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 WavyCrockett said:
Eminem is a GOD to these n*ggas
Dudes in here f!ghting for 2nd
 4 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 1046 1046
oh now ya'll n*ggas wanna talk about samsung buying jay-z records? i tryed to tell ya'll motherfu*kers that he was cheating.
 4 years ago '07        #53
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 1020 1020
 HipHopFactz said:
Patna Patna Patna

How Many Albums Did Jayz Sell While 2pac Was Alive?

Calculator boy answer the question ?

Snoop answered it for u

Jay's debut came out in mid June of 96 and Pac died in mid September, so you can't really fault him for not having a crazy strong debut, especially in that 3 month time span that they were peers in the rap game. RD did relatively well for an under shipped independent album without a majors chine behind it. He still went gold while Pac was alive if i remember correctly. His debut actually did better than Pac's debut and quicker, I still don't think 2pacalypse Now has went plat after being out for 22 years (could be wrong though). Not too many artist did huge crazy huge numbers in a fast amount of time on their debut albums. Only two I can think of off top are 50 and Snoop. I think other high sellers like Em and Nelly even rode a steady pace to platinum but not out the gate like the other two I just mentioned.

Pac's impact post death is amazing, but I think the greatness of his career while he was alive is exagerated to an extent (salewise). Before he went to DR, he was in 3 movies, on 3 diff TV shows, appeared in alot of artist videos as features and cameos, a ton of collabo, linked with Madonna, constantly in the news for controversy, and doing a ton of interviews......yet he didn't didn't touch platinum until 95 for his fourth studio album, even though he debuted in 91. Pac had alot of momentum in 96 and was a rising star, and I believe he was on his way to having a solid run (assuming he didn't let rap take a backseat to acting like he claimed), but who's to say if he would've maintained it for as long as Jay or Nas.
 4 years ago '04        #54
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 A-L-P said:
Jay's debut came out in mid June of 96 and Pac died in mid September, so you can't really fault him for not having a crazy strong debut, especially in that 3 month time span that they were peers in the rap game. RD did relatively well for an under shipped independent album without a majors chine behind it. He still went gold while Pac was alive if i remember correctly. His debut actually did better than Pac's debut and quicker, I still don't think 2pacalypse Now has went plat after being out for 22 years (could be wrong though). Not too many artist did huge crazy huge numbers in a fast amount of time on their debut albums. Only two I can think of off top are 50 and Snoop. I think other high sellers like Em and Nelly even rode a steady pace to platinum but not out the gate like the other two I just mentioned.

Pac's impact post death is amazing, but I think the greatness of his career while he was alive is exagerated to an extent (salewise). Before he went to DR, he was in 3 movies, on 3 diff TV shows, appeared in alot of artist videos as features and cameos, a ton of collabo, linked with Madonna, constantly in the news for controversy, and doing a ton of interviews......yet he didn't didn't touch platinum until 95 for his fourth studio album, even though he debuted in 91. Pac had alot of momentum in 96 and was a rising star, and I believe he was on his way to having a solid run (assuming he didn't let rap take a backseat to acting like he claimed), but who's to say if he would've maintained it for as long as Jay or Nas.
This. I honestly believe B.I.G. and Pac would've taken a back seat if they were alive when Hard Knock Life dropped. The hate is coming. I don't give a fu*k, n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

07-18-2013, 12:11 AM         #55
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont ever compare jay-z to 2pac in any way... that sh*t is a disgrace...
 07-18-2013, 12:45 AM         #56
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some clowns but I'd rather get high and die cuz even thugs cry
 4 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4380 4380
 Root Of Evil said:

The pacistanis will be invading this thread shortly
lol you are one of the biggest d!ck suckers I swear

brah 2pac is dead and jay-z damn near going on 50
 4 years ago '11        #58
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
Album sale arguments on boxden...

but "pac been dead for 17 years" "took long enough" type posts are retarded...
 4 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4380 4380
hold up wasnt these fools arguging about how 2pac sales dont mean hes better than jay-z now they are in here sucking off hov because he finally sold more than 2pac

and they act like its by a mind blowing margin

jay-z stans are the worst

including you whosthebestmc

sales matter now dont they
 4 years ago '10        #60
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 A-L-P said:

[pic - click to view]

Homie came through with Facts and logic. Props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago