Trayvon Martin buying his Skittles in 7-11

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '10        #61
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,779 | Props total: 16435 16435
 KingKobraAtlant said:
Man, why does everyone talk about him like he 10 or something? Where I'm from, 17 is grown.
17 is "a baby" when it's convenient to conjure up emotion in people.

Those same prosecutors that were referring to Trayvon as a "boy" this "kid" that

gon be trying to charge some 16 year old black kid as an adult and put a needle in their arm or put em behind bars for life by next week..

That's what prosecutors DO FOR A LIVING.

That's why I thought it was so funny that n*ggas was rooting for John Guy and Bernie De La Rionda like they were some kind of heroes..

Do you n*ggas know how many young black kids (same age as Trayvon or younger) they done put behind bars and thrown away the keys?

3 years ago '04        #62
cormega74 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1200 1200
 spunkyXL said:
He was 6ft tall..now he's 6ft under.. RIP

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #63
KRCROOKSNY 95 heat pts95
space
space
$8,666 | Props total: 2922 2922
 Chopzilla said:

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 focused313 said:
paying for those skittles like a true OG. No sticky fingers here my n*gga!!!

fu*k that jury, fu*k the prosecution, and fu*k zimmerman. Now that I have that out, what the heck can I do besides bi*ching?
Link me to the part of the trial where they EVER said he stole anything
 3 years ago '11        #65
BuckedCrazy 45 heat pts45
space
space
$4,883 | Props total: 838 838
 Mr X said:
hey wait a minute that isnt this little boy

[pic - click to view]

Who cares,yall saying that like its a reason to justify k!lling him,even at his height he didn't look like a threat and thug like all these cacs saying

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #66
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 517 517
 TnTbadman said:
if you can drive a car, you're more or less grown.

17 is not a 'child'

and 6ft is tall, dude was big.

rip.
 3 years ago '06        #67
SmokeyTheBlunt 9 heat pts
space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 10256 10256
what fu*king k!lls me is that Trayvon is dressed like like a normal kid........far cry from a suspicious looking thug..........zimmerman is a bi*ch and a coward on so many levels. its cool tho, the f*ggot is double cheeseburger away from a massive heart attack anyway.........theres no shooting that away when you get your a.ss handed to you
 3 years ago '06        #68
SmokeyTheBlunt 9 heat pts
space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 10256 10256
and yes, 17 is damn sure a kid.................

I consider anybody under 21 a kid..................sh*t, I consider alot of people in their early 20's as kids
 3 years ago '04        #69
dre03 
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 996 996
 TheMindOf said:
17 is "a baby" when it's convenient to conjure up emotion in people.

Those same prosecutors that were referring to Trayvon as a "boy" this "kid" that

gon be trying to charge some 16 year old black kid as an adult and put a needle in their arm or put em behind bars for life by next week..

That's what prosecutors DO FOR A LIVING.

That's why I thought it was so funny that n*ggas was rooting for John Guy and Bernie De La Rionda like they were some kind of heroes..

Do you n*ggas know how many young black kids (same age as Trayvon or younger) they done put behind bars and thrown away the keys?

Those kids Trayvon's age behind bars acted beyond their age and commited adult crimes... Kids these days believe they are grown and they go out and do sh*t with that attitude... So the law punishes you the way you act... A 16 year old kid raping or k!lling somebody should not be tried as a child... They need to be taught a lesson so the kid is tried as an adult... Trayvon wasn't doing anything that deserved being treated like an adult...
 3 years ago '07        #70
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,123 | Props total: 474 474
 spunkyXL said:
He was 6ft tall..now he's 6ft under..

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #71
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 5 5
Damn it man

RIP
 3 years ago '04        #72
killadre 212 heat pts212
space
space
$16,637 | Props total: 6253 6253
That's not the "lil" kid every1 was trying to convey he was.
 3 years ago '10        #73
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Mr X said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas is asking all the wrong questions about this picture.

The question isn't if that's how he looked when he died because the informed know now that it wasn't

The REAL question is "Why are all the pictures that were presented to the media initially from when he was 11-12 years old?"

The answer is because Ben Crump, Al Sharpton and them was tryna fu*k with your emotions.

They know that the death of a black man (or someone who appeared to be a man) wouldn't evoke much sympathy from the media or America.

So what do you do? You try to convince people that he was 17... But was the size of a 12 year old.

A big black teen-man is Americas worst nightmare. But the kid presented in that Hollister picture. White folks would invite that "little kid" to their house for dinner or to play with their kid.

That picture shows him at an age and size where he's not old enough to be perceived as a threat by white America.

MSNBC still hasn't run an up to date picture of Trayvon to this day.. No matter now many become available. That's the reason why.

So many dumb n*ggas I talk to still think that he was the size he was in that Hollister pic. And when they think about his death, they think about the death of a tiny kid.

It's unfortunate either way but the media successfully mind fu*ked a lot of people. Interesting social experiment to say the least.
 3 years ago '13        #74
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 73 73
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

what kind of logic is that? 15 year olds can drive in Florida with a permit. So their grown ups now?

[pic - click to view]

COULDN'T have said it better myself!

... dat last gif doe...

Last edited by PursuitProgress; 07-18-2013 at 11:39 AM..
 3 years ago '05        #75
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$19,182 | Props total: 2947 2947
The fu*k does it matter how old the pics were. Those are the ones the media choose to put out which yeah they chose to do so to sensationalize. But subconsciously ur saying Zimmerman had a right to k!ll Trayvon cuz he was a 6 ft. tall black man.

White boys of bx are yall that pus*y and scared of black man that you feel a 6ft teen is a threat? That's clearly what yall are saying that ur scared of the sight of a tall black teen.

I got a little cousin who is 5'9 and is only in the 8th grade and will be taller then Trayvon by the time he's 17 and that boy aint no grown a.ss man. When you 17 your a young man plain n simple.
 3 years ago '04        #76
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 218 218
I reference Elprez's video on UTUBE..

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 660 660
look like the cashier was saying "what up my n*gga"
 3 years ago '10        #78
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 921 921
All he wanted was skittles and ice tea to end the night

fu*k Zimmerman
 3 years ago '04        #79
Adwerdz 200 heat pts200
space
space
$26,895 | Props total: 5223 5223
Kid was tall as fu*k, gz obviously had something against him and provoked the situation
 3 years ago '04        #80
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,323 | Props total: 90 90
 dre03 said:
Those kids Trayvon's age behind bars acted beyond their age and commited adult crimes... Kids these days believe they are grown and they go out and do sh*t with that attitude... So the law punishes you the way you act... A 16 year old kid raping or k!lling somebody should not be tried as a child... They need to be taught a lesson so the kid is tried as an adult... Trayvon wasn't doing anything that deserved being treated like an adult...
If I was 17 and a strange looking 28 yr old man chasing me, im taking my a.ss home and getting my pops or calling the cops. You never know what a stranger is strapped with before you decide to take on that f!ght. Thats a grown man decision. I been in a few life threatening situations in my life, got robbed at gun point, robbed by mexican gang who wasnt even strapped and could of fought. I got stalked worse than trayvon on a highway before by a crazy a.ss white man. I didnt act like no g and try to take a risk and f!ght none them n*ggas. If I did, I might not be here today.

Trayvon made a bad choice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy