Brand Logos With Subliminal Messages

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
11562 pageviews
60 comments

droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,441 | Props total: 26137 26137
Brand Logos With Subliminal Messages

visit this link http://dailypix.me/tech/b .. essages?page=8

#15 Coca-Cola
Subliminal messages aren't always easy to find, especially in popular logos most of us see every day. The most popular brand being Coca-Cola which lends a tribute to its European locations with its white font where each "O" crosses to represent the flag of Denmark.
#14 Amazon
Clever and innovative, Amazon's logo holds two distinct meanings. The first is the arrow that points from A to Z - referring to everything being available on their website - while also signifying a satisfied smile that's accented by a dimple.
#13 Sony Vaio
This Sony logo represents the brand's integration of both digital and analog technology. The "VA" is designed to represent an analog waveform and the "IO" symbolizes binary code.
#12 Baskin Robbins
Though some believe the shade of pink to symbolize ice cream, the color choice actually has a different use. Introduced in 2005, this logo uses the company's initials to cleverly advertise the number of ice cream flavours the chain offers.
#11 LG Electronics
The main purpose of the South Korean multinational electronics company was to create a logo that symbolizes trust and positivity. Luckily, they hit those subjects on the head as not only does their design feature a winking face, but it also references the video game character "Pac-Man".
#10 Tostitos
Tortilla chips aren't just comforting, they're fun! Look closely at the centre of this logo and you'll notice two people enjoying a Tostito chip with a bowl of salsa. This design was built to convey the feeling of connecting with others.
#9 Unilever
Unlike other companies, Unilever takes pride in its brand and actually represents its products (food, beverages, personal care) through smaller details. For example, the heart represents love, care and well-being, while the bird is a symbol of freedom, relief of daily chores and getting more out of life.
#8 Roxy
Does the Roxy logo design look familiar? It should because there's a very good chance you've seen it before. It's almost identical to its parent company, Quiksilver, as the extreme sports clothing outlet combined two of their logos to form a heart.

60 comments for "Brand Logos With Subliminal Messages"

4 years ago '06        #2
droid3000 995 heat pts995 OP
space
space
$26,441 | Props total: 26137 26137
#7 Eighty Twenty
It's hard to tell if you don't know what Eighty Twenty is but the market data research company actually incorporated the binary code spelling of their company's name. With blue and grey squares as zeroes, the top line is 1010000 (80) and the bottom line is 0010100 (20).

[pic - click to view]

#6 Milwaukee Brewers
Diving into the world of sports, it's pretty easy to miss the meaning behind the Milwaukee Brewer's second logo. Obviously, the MLB logo represents a mitt but it's normally hard to picture the built-in-letters at first glance.

[pic - click to view]

#5 Jack In The Box
It's rare to see a fast-food chain change its primary logo (we all thought Wendy's was a one-time thing) but the folks at the Jack In The Box felt it was needed. After all, their old design did feature a pretty obvious Ichthys/"Jesus Fish".

[pic - click to view]

#4 FedEx
Originally known as FDX Corporation, FedEx was founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1973. Since then, they've always been about moving forward as even their logo features an arrow in the negative space of two of its letters.

[pic - click to view]

#3 Toblerone
Chocolate bars are more known for gimmicks than subliminal notes - we're still waiting on that chocolate bar with EVERYTHING - but Toblerone's logo actually features a dancing bear. The design is a tribute to the Swiss town where the chocolate is created!

[pic - click to view]

#2 Tour De France
Can you spot the cyclist in the Tour de France logo? We sure can, and truth be told, the yellow circle is supposed to represent the sun which notes that the stages of the cycling event only takes place during the daytime.

[pic - click to view]

#1 NBC
Most of us are pretty familiar with the peacock hiding in the network's official logo but there's a lot more than meets the eye. The rainbow palette of its feathers is supposed to state that NBC is a channel not just for Americans, but for citizens of all ethnicities.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #3
throwbacksample 42 heat pts42
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 1207 1207
The brewers one is pretty cool. Had no idea it had the M and B in the logo
 4 years ago '07        #4
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43434 43434
 Aleandroid said:
#10 Tostitos
Tortilla chips aren't just comforting, they're fun! Look closely at the centre of this logo and you'll notice two people enjoying a Tostito chip with a bowl of salsa. This design was built to convey the feeling of connecting with others.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #5
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
These are not subliminal messages.

The NBC logo has nothing to do with ethnic diversity.
The Coca-Cola logo was never intended to have the "hidden" Danish flag in it.
 4 years ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
Tostitos and baskin and robins
 4 years ago '04        #7
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7038 7038
 A.G said:
These are not subliminal messages.

The NBC logo has nothing to do with ethnic diversity.
The Coca-Cola logo was never intended to have the "hidden" Danish flag in it.
THIS.

It's called cursive writing.. that's how you write a fu*kin "O"

edit: and these are more about logo design.. things like baskin robbins cleverly adding in :31: to their logo to represent the number of flavours isn't really a subliminal message.

Whoever wrote this sh*t didn't get to post secondary..

Last edited by D.IrIsH; 07-17-2013 at 01:51 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #8
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10952 10952
Wow!!!

I never noticed most of these things.. I just see the name and pick sh*t up..

4 years ago '12        #9
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,719 | Props total: 18296 18296
Not what I was thinking when I clicked the thread.

Most of these are clear as day.
 4 years ago '07        #10
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21336 21336
doesn't the Coke logo have show someone sniffing a line of coke? for some reason I can't see it anymore
 4 years ago '07        #11
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
noticed the two people early. The sony one tho
 4 years ago '05        #12
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
holy sh*t @ the brewers... thats cool as fu*k
 4 years ago '04        #13
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
None of these are subliminal messages

Just cleverly designed logo's
 4 years ago '04        #14
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,777 | Props total: 1311 1311
sh*t was posted on BX like 4 years ago!!!!!

This is why y'all are funny to me.

Y'all are so behind on the most basic of sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #15
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
how about the motel 6... "we'll leave the light on for you" y'all already know the subliminal msg behide that one!
 4 years ago '04        #16
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
& I like the brewers logo because of the MOB... Money over bi*chess
 4 years ago '13        #17
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
Coca-Cola is just written in normal cursive. Why would the randomly shout out Denmark on the international logo??

That VAIO one tho but yall dont know nuttin bout that...... Amazon was also clever
 07-17-2013, 03:49 PM         #18
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess all my power switches have subliminal messages. i keep I and Os next to each other

illuminati in my house!
 4 years ago '09        #20
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Cartel-Clipz said:
doesn't the Coke logo have show someone sniffing a line of coke? for some reason I can't see it anymore
because that's bullsh*t, just like what is written about it in the OP
The first Coca-Cola logo was created by John Pemberton's partner and bookkeeper, Frank Mason Robinson, in 1885. Thinking that the two Cs would look well in advertising, it was Robinson who came up with the name and chose the logo’s distinctive cursive script.
Coca-cola BottleThe typeface used, known as Spencerian script, was developed in the mid 19th century and was the dominant form of formal handwriting in the United States during that period. The red and white colored scheme in the Coca-Cola logo was kept simple and distinctive to lure young minds.
most of these aren't subliminal at all if you would even glance at it for more than 2 seconds.
Others are just bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc