NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

most viewed right now
Video inside What My Chinese Wife Found Weird About America
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 year ago '09        #121
RichYung757 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 1318 1318
Classic BX thread
 10 months ago '14        #122
Captain Boogie 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 3490 3490
 serstylz2 said:
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest, and whatever it was solely controlled my breathing. But prior to that I was having a dream about being back in college and had actually just got some buns, was in the middle of a flag football game then it happened. Couldn't open my eyes to check for scary ghosts or anything but my house couldn't be less spooky, 2 bedroom townhome, 1200ish square feet. When it went away i just rolled back over and tried to get back to that flag football game
I read that when that happens a female demon fu*ked you..
Ghost Of Boogi3 and 1 others gave props

10 months ago '14        #123
Captain Boogie 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 3490 3490
 BasedonMars said:

Untitled
During hurricane Gustav (in 08, I think), I evacuated to a church in Baton Rouge with a friend and his family.
At the same time, there was an entire nursing home's worth of old people staying in the church. My friend, his family, and myself all shared one room together.
In this church, there was one bathroom that was large, similar to something that would be in an elementary school (a few stalls, a trough urinal, etc.).
One night during the storm, my friend and I made a trip to the bathroom. The lights had since gone out (middle of a hurricane and all). The church had a musty, eerie feel to it. Kind of like when you turn out the ac in a house for a few days. The area surrounding the church was also dead quiet, since there was no electricity in the area.
The bathroom was several halls over from our room. So, we grabbed our flashlights and set out. While walking down one long hall, we shined our flashlights ahead, and there, at the end of the hall, sat an old man in a wheelchair (in the middle of the night with no one around).
Now, this hall was incredibly long. So we could make him out, but we couldn't really see all his facial features, etc. Once we grasped what we saw, we turned and looked at each other, semi-freaked out. Then, we shined our flashlights back to where he was, and there was nothing there. It was as if he vanished.
No signs, no sound....nothing. Needless to say, we hauled a.ss back to the room.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

ELEVATOR
"]I heard this when I was in Korea. One day a girl was walking home late night after work or something. It was dark and around midnight. She lived an apartment where they had elevator. She got in the elevator and when the door was about to close, a strange man with very red hoodie entered the elevator. He apologized for scaring her and asked which floor she is heading to, without making an eye contact. She told him out of fear and the man casually press the button and the one below. As they were on the way, he asked her for her cell phone if he could use it but she declined out of suspicious and isolated herself in the corner. After seconds of silence, elevator arrived to the floor below the one girl was heading to and the door opened. The guy slowly walked out of the door and turned around facing toward the elevator and the girl, and just stared at her without any movement. Slowly the door started to close and from the gap, she could see him turning around heading for up-stairs... pulling a knife out of his pocket.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Portraits
There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
bastardo with the ugly colors
Ven0m slapped this ish

6 months ago '06        #124
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 3684 3684
"The creepiest dive of my life. Two buddies of mine and I were on a night dive. It was about 1am and we're a good 100ft deep, the pitchest black you could imagine. Sometimes we'd get in a circle, turn off our lights, then stir up the water and watch the bio-luminescence float around us like floating stars in a black watery space. Only this one time when the water glows it revealed a fourth person sitting in our circle. We'd seen no one else prepping a dive at the dock. He was also alone which was odd considering the dangerous conditions of a night dive in those waters, and he had no fins or gloves. I don't know how he swam so well without fins or didn't get hypothermia without boots or gloves. We wore drysuits because it was so cold but this dude was in a wet suit with exposed skin. We're too f--king scared to move and the guy just smiles and waves, then swims away. Whenever you think you're alone and someone just shows up, it's weird as f--k. 100ft under water at night is terrifying."
More stories here:
Burg Boy slapped this ish

4 months ago '05        #125
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
$52,140 | Props total: 4744 4744
MY CRAZIEST GHOST STORY THOUGH IS SENIOR YEAR IN HS ME N SOME OF MY HOMEBOYS WERE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT LOOKIN FOR SOME FREAKS.......SO WE HEAD OUT TO THIS BOWLING ALLEY CUZ WHO DONT LIKE BOWLING sh*t IS FUN.........ANYWAYS SO WE GO N PLAY A FEW GAMES N MY ONE HOMIE JAMAR INSISTS WE GO TO THIS ABANDONED BUILDING WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO THIS BIG a.ss GRAVEYARD......N WE ALL LOOKIN AT THIS n*gga LIKE WTF BRUH ITS FRIDAY NIGHT WE TRYIN TO GET AT SOME OF THESE HOES UPTOWN N YOU WANT US TO GO LOOK FOR DA GHOSTLY TRIO.....sh*t WASNT REALLY POPPIN N WASNT NO REAL PARTIES THAT WAY SO WE SAY fu*k IT N ROLL.......IN N MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME IM THINKIN ..I WAS GONNA SCARE THE sh*t OUT THESE n*ggaZ LOLL.......BEFORE WE LEFT TO GO THERE WE HAD TO MAKE A STOP MY HOMEBOY TREY WANTED TO GO GRAB HIS DOG ......n*gga THINK WE MYSTERY INCORPORATED OR SOME sh*t...ANYWAYS ITS 6 OF US N THESE DUDES SWEAR THEY TOUGH AS sh*t....SO I WAS PLANNIN ON PULLIN CARDS.....SO WE ROLL OVER THERE N WE SPLIT UP ME, TREY, HIS DOG N MY OTHER HOMIE SNUGGLES ROAM THE GRAVEYARD WE WASNT BOUT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE N HAVE THEM DOORS MAGICALLY LOCK ON US HELL NAH YOU SEEN THE MOVIES YOU fu*kED AT THAT POINT........THEN JAMAR, CHRIS N ROD GO IN THAT ABANDONED HOUSE.......ANYWAYS THE GRAVEYARD A GOOD SIZE BUT NOT OVERLY BIG SO US 3 SPLIT A LIL BIT BUT WE WAS ALL IN EYE DISTANCE.....SO WE WAS WALKIN THAT bi*ch FOR BOUT 5 MINUTES N DEADASS I SEEN THIS n*gga WIT A PEG LEG APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE...NOW I WASNT SCARED RIGHT AWAY IT AINT SINK IN THIS n*gga WAS FULLY EQUIPT HE HAD THE PEG LEG A EYE PATCH N A BIG a.ss BEARD...IT DIDNT TAKE MUCH LONGER.....I START RUNNIN BACK TO THE CAR FAST AS A bi*ch N THEY SEE ME RUNNIN SO THEY KNOW THE MOTTO IF ONE n*gga RUN THEN WE ALL RUN ....THEN THEY SAID THEY DIDNT SEE IT...I SWEAR GHOST BE FEELIN ME OR SOME sh*t.......I GET CALM AT THE CAR FOR A SECOND I WAS LOOKIN AROUND TO MAKE SURE THIS FLYING DUTCHMAN n*gga WASNT CHASIN ME........I LOOKED AROUND PARANOID FOR A BOUT 10 MINUTES DIDNT SEE sh*t AGAIN....SO WE ENDED UP HITTIN THEM 3 n*ggaZ ON THE JACK N TOLD EM COME OUTSIDE BECAUSE I WAS READY TO GO..........THEY COME OUTSIDE N THEY START TELLIN THEM WHAT HAPPENED MAN I GOT CLOWNED ON FOR MONTHS......n*ggaZ WAS CALLIN ME CAPTAIN HOOK N USIN PIRATE CATCHPHRASES AT ME LIKE SHIVER ME TIMBERS N sh*t LIKE THAT FOR A GOOD a.ss WHILE d!ckHEADS..........BUT MAN THAT sh*t STILL KINDA SPOOK ME TO THIS DAY........ILL NEVER FORGET IT IM CURSED
eliwood gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago