NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '10        #101
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 207 207
 SHEA said:
I'll share this old experience, very true story no copy paste hype..

1981 mom & dad decide to buy property in "Majestic California Pines"
(the commercial on hella late night in the 90's Eric Estrada was trying to sell fools on from 2-5am)

[pic - click to view]

We went to see my dads friends, went 4x4ing that day & went to go stay at California Pines Lodge that night, to go look at properties the next morning.

That next morning never came..

Something was weird when we got to our room.... I tell ya I cant remember what I did last week but even 34 years later I can tell you ever detail about this room...

Bed time, me & my brother have to share a bed, my parents are on the other side of this suite style lodge room we were in.

My brother is brushing his teeth, & I am laying in bed & my mom hears me telling my brother to stop pushing me off of the bed. (something or someone was pushing me closer to the edge of the bed, & I thought it was him)

I was 4, my brother was 7. Pops used to beat us, so my mom was over-protective, & was getting on my a.ss, telling me my brother was brushing his teeth, & to go to sleep & not p!ss my dad off...

Teeth brushing is done, we all go to sleep.... there is a red hue to the room, it smells musty as hell, the fan is on so it's got some background noise, & not completely quite (dunno if that makes a difference, just one of the things I remember well.)

3:24 on the dot, my parents are awoken to the sounds of me screaming like someone is trying to k!ll me. But I am not in the bed, I am at that very moment, 4 years old little tiny thing scared of the dark, being picked up & pulled by something / nothing / an entity / by my jaw, then swooped under the bed face up, head first, kicking & resisting, but cant get loose.

Mind you, you cant even fit your luggage under one of these beds they are so low to the ground, but something had me squeezed in an awkward position halfway under....

My pops, 6'7 400+ pound VERY strong man, was playing tug o war with whatever was pulling me, by grabbing my feet & trying to yank me out from under the bed. He couldn't win, so he grabbed the bed & flipped it over.

Whatever it was immediately stopped pulling once the bed was lifted, there was nothing there but me, with blood coming from my mouth & super dark red marks around my neck which eventually became big black bruises in the next few days.

My mom grabbed me & my brother & ran to the car, & had my dad grab our bags. As he was grabbing our bags & we watched him come to us out the door of the lodge room, something picked this massive man up & threw him a good 10 feet back into the room.

He got up, grabbed our sh*t & ran faster than I ever seen him move, ever.

We left & never looked back. I still remember that pain in my jaw & my neck, & can tell you damn near ever detail from that trip.

I laugh at people when they say they don't believe in ghosts, ...thats fine. I was an innocent child, didnt even know what ghosts were. I sure as sh*t believe now, & I have had multiple incidents that didnt involved only me by myself so I know it's not a mental thing.

We weren't even involved in church or anything until after that incident & that's when my mom decided we needed to start going to church & get baptized.

I still talk to my brother & mom to this day about that, my pops died a year after this took place from an unrelated incident.

We were all shook! ...I'll never forget that trip & that night as long as I live.
Damn bruh, great story thanks for sharing

100th comment
 3 years ago '08        #102
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
I lived in one crib in the hood that was the craziest. I already seen some wild sh*t in my life span so far, but nothing prepare myself for it. The first sh*t that fu*ked with me and my mom that the landlord brother died in the Apt (#1). Then the day we were moving in, they had to bless the room that he died in (across from mine)(#2). I use to tweak thinkin I was smoking too much, cuz the cold air even when its warm. (#3). It got crazy when I started to dream of some wierd as sh*t. I had the 2 craziest dreams and 2 other experiences that we'll never forget. The 1st is when I was in a deep sleep and woke in the middle of the name on some sleep paralysis. The other difference was instead of just my body, but it locked my eyes on the hallway ceiling. I seen a blue outline of a person walking on the ceiling upside down across the hall for like 10 seconds. Couldnt move until it fully passed by the doorway. I stayed in the bed overthinking for like 5 mins. Finally got up and went back to sleep. Told my moms and she said she was having some wierd a.ss dreams too. The landlords brother (to this day, dont know if he just wacky or use to do drugs), said some sh*t to me and mom that stuck with us. The landlords tried to claim hes crazy, but was on some sh*t. Came home, this nikk painting the house during the day and sh*t and told us "Be careful, the devil is in that house". We like nikka, until that muthafukkin night. Now, everyone seen different images or pictures of the devil, but I seen this bi*ch a.ss nikka. I was in a dream and the first thing I heard with a wierd disembodied voice that first conversated and then started to tempt me. Asking me what I would do if I had some things I wanted right now. When he offered each, I seen one of those tarots cards floating. I keep rebuking this nikka and like red appiration with some purple. Nikka look like A red dragon/lizard humanoid but not physical, as if he was a ghost but of voice a evil spirit none the less. Before the dream ended he said some mocking sh*t and turned into a business man who looked clean cut with cold a.ss eyes. The every next day, Im on the train with my mother and seen the exact nikka on the train. He sat right next to us and I told my ppls, thats the nikka (out loud). He looked hella uncomfortable and got off quick (didnt even want to make eye contact). Hes whole aura was just eerie. Later on that week, I seen the grim reaper one night. First my mom told she seen him by the front door and literally was tall as it. Tall, black clock, staff and no bottom (pretty much floating). I got up one night and seen this sh*t ( I was stunned but remember, the lord said fear no man or evil, esp because they feed off all of your negative energy ). I tried to play it off, went to the bathroom, looked one more time and went to my room. I always wandered what wouldve happened if I went closer but fu*k that. sh*t was too real for me. Later on, alot of sh*t in the house went missing, popping up. sh*t breaking easy and eventually moved. But before then, doors were opening it by itself in front of me and my mom, we recorded it and had like 3-4 videos. That phone got fu*ked up and what not. After a while the house just had a bad aura, alot of f!ghts happened and I broke up with my first love there too. Even since we bounced, I've been better but always talk about it with my mom and wandered what wouldve happened if we stayed longer.
Flex Luger and 1 others gave props

3 years ago '06        #103
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3714 3714
 Staszy said:
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

shyyyyyyyyytttttt
 3 years ago '04        #104
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5245 5245
I've never experienced something personally but this woman at work (middle aged dame with good morals, mom-type woman, doesn't curse) showed me a photo of where her husband works and the was a girl in a dress hiding behind one of the shelving units. They were taking pics of the warehouse for reminding purposes and the little girl was in one of those photos. She also told me that he husband went in to work (same place) on a Saturday to finishing something up. He was the only person there that whole day and when he was leaving, he realized he left his phone inside. So he goes inside and couldn't find his phone. He was only in the one room the whole day. He called his phone from the room he was in and faintly heard the phone ring. He said he found in on the other side of the office building in a room with this door closed that he had not went into that day and he phone was inside a desk drawer. Now this dame is too goody goody for me to think she makes sh*t up but who knows. Sounds pretty freaky to me.
 3 years ago '10        #105
space
space
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
I've never experienced something personally but this woman at work (middle aged dame with good morals, mom-type woman, doesn't curse) showed me a photo of where her husband works and the was a girl in a dress hiding behind one of the shelving units. They were taking pics of the warehouse for reminding purposes and the little girl was in one of those photos. She also told me that he husband went in to work (same place) on a Saturday to finishing something up. He was the only person there that whole day and when he was leaving, he realized he left his phone inside. So he goes inside and couldn't find his phone. He was only in the one room the whole day. He called his phone from the room he was in and faintly heard the phone ring. He said he found in on the other side of the office building in a room with this door closed that he had not went into that day and he phone was inside a desk drawer. Now this dame is too goody goody for me to think she makes sh*t up but who knows. Sounds pretty freaky to me.
Props thanks for sharing..... Cool little tale
 3 years ago '06        #106
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 5517 5517
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest, and whatever it was solely controlled my breathing. But prior to that I was having a dream about being back in college and had actually just got some buns, was in the middle of a flag football game then it happened. Couldn't open my eyes to check for scary ghosts or anything but my house couldn't be less spooky, 2 bedroom townhome, 1200ish square feet. When it went away i just rolled back over and tried to get back to that flag football game
 3 years ago '10        #107
space
space
 serstylz2 said:
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest, and whatever it was solely controlled my breathing. But prior to that I was having a dream about being back in college and had actually just got some buns, was in the middle of a flag football game then it happened. Couldn't open my eyes to check for scary ghosts or anything but my house couldn't be less spooky, 2 bedroom townhome, 1200ish square feet. When it went away i just rolled back over and tried to get back to that flag football game
Just read your story seems like that town house might be occupied by the super natural.... Bibles and holy water on deck.... Keep us posted if the sh*t continues
Keep them hands praying my friend...
 3 years ago '06        #108
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 5517 5517
 BasedonMars said:
Just read your story seems like that town house might be occupied by the super natural.... Bibles and holy water on deck.... Keep us posted if the sh*t continues
Keep them hands praying my friend...
God is no stranger in my house...

"whom, then, shall I fear"

03-14-2015, 04:28 PM         #109
puerco rico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
So he goes inside and couldn't find his phone. He was only in the one room the whole day. He called his phone from the room he was in and faintly heard the phone ring. He said he found in on the other side of the office building in a room with this door closed that he had not went into that day and he phone was inside a desk drawer.
same thing has happened to me. i know why it happens though. her husband smoking that OG kush
 3 years ago '10        #110
space
space
Flex Luger slapped this ish

3 years ago '09        #111
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 2944 2944
Bump
 3 years ago '15        #112
Noocheeks 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,114 | Props total: 2547 2547
Yall need to sleep with a bible on yall bed, deadass helps
 3 years ago '11        #113
Blinx 182 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,231 | Props total: 5614 5614
 Noocheeks said:
Yall need to sleep with a bible on yall bed, deadass helps
And pray every day.
 2 years ago '05        #114
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
 SkateboardT said:
Bumpin this GOAT thread.
Made a thread similar in the streets, need some good stories to share because I'm going camping.
 2 years ago '10        #115
Flex Luger 258 heat pts258
space
space
$12,284 | Props total: 36200 36200
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Made a thread similar in the streets, need some good stories to share because I'm going camping.
Just saw that, was gonna link u to this thread
 2 years ago '10        #116
space
space

[video - click to view]

Made a thread on this but it didn't do numbers

but sh*t it's just rite for here tho
 2 years ago '12        #117
kej718 252 heat pts252
space
space
space
$4,122 | Props total: 3499 3499

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Ven0m gave props

2 years ago '15        #118
Noocheeks 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,114 | Props total: 2547 2547
 BasedonMars said:

Made a thread on this but it didn't do numbers

but sh*t it's just rite for here tho
Yeah I remember this, sh*t was dope
 2 years ago '08        #119
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '09        #120
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3076 3076
Will check out later.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy