NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: LeBron/Kyrie beef stemmed from incident involving Kyrie father
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Season Opener: Carmelo's Thunder vs Kristaps Knicks 10/19 8:00pm
403 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '10        #81
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
 Quddus said:
I have had none. I came back in here to see what kind of crap people are posting just for the heck of it. I doubt any of these is real.

What is a ghost fam? How can somebody come back from dead? If so where is tupac and biggie?
I'm not a paranormal expert but I do believe in spirits..... You ask what is a ghost, in that case what is fear...... If you ever been alone felt uneasy to the point you jus want to be away from the moment your in it probably was a spirit

Now the ghost in movies pretty much only exists on the big screen...but then you see these movies based on true events then you realize not everything is a lie....
 3 years ago '09        #82
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 691 691
Cool stories
 10-24-2014, 07:12 AM         #83
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 inetol said:
one time i was home alone sleeping in my living room then i woke up but i couldnt move and from the corner of my eye i swear i saw a person. i tried my best to move but i couldnt. sh*t freaked me out.
sh*t happened more times. i used to be scared of sleepin. it stopped when i moved houses.
the logical explanation is sleep paralysis.
I've had this many times in my childhood didn't know if there was a person never saw one tho, you ever tried to scream and the words dont come out its almost like u turned mute I've had those after night terrors.
 10-24-2014, 07:37 AM         #84
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
I have had none. I came back in here to see what kind of crap people are posting just for the heck of it. I doubt any of these is real.

What is a ghost fam? How can somebody come back from dead? If so where is tupac and biggie?
Kendrick seen the ghost of tupac and he told him to keep making music to never quit
 3 years ago '13        #85
bLazenLow 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 193 193
 juggles said:
I grew up on a prison farm. My pops work for the prison so they gave some of the staff housing to be close to the unit incase sh*t pops off. Well when I was 12 im 29 now. Me and my boy were trying to get my other friend to come kick it. Well it was like 8 or 9 and in the summer we would wild out till all types of hours in the night. Well we knock on his door no answer so we go to his room and his blinds are open so you can see in the room. The door is open and you can see into the hallway. It was dark already so inside it was pitch black. But in the hallway a figure materialized. It was even darker than the darkness. It looked like a women wearing a wedding dress. But it was all a shadow bout 10 foot tall poofy hair that looked wild and arms stretched out gliding towards us. When it started entering the room me and my boy look at eachother and we jet. The next day my other boy tells us he went bowling with his fam. No one was home. Fast forward im like 25. I have a long window in the front of my house. My wife is talking to the neighbor across the street. So my little girl goes over and im watching her from the window and my wife is watching her from the outside. Well a few secs later my wife calls and asks whos in the house. I was like no one. She was like a tall a.ss shadow just went behind you into the hallway. I looked and nothing was there. A few days later were watching movies on the comp in the computer room. The speakers are up and im not paying attention. But it finally occurs to me I hear scratching in the closet behind me. So I flip the light on and swing the closet door open. Nothing. These are just a few. Where I grew up you could ask all the kids and they all have stories. sh*t with Ouija boards and out in the field's on the prison. But im tired of writing.
 3 years ago '09        #86
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,050 | Props total: 542 542
need more stories
 3 years ago '07        #87
Avon_Barksdale 4319 heat pts4319
space
space
$41,521 | Props total: 52430 52430
 Burg Boy said:
need more stories
 3 years ago '04        #88
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1162 1162
I wont step foot in my grandmothers house in Louisiana. The house isnt right and best believe crazy sh*t use to happen when we were kids. Yelling coming the from the front of the house, footsteps running through the house in the middle of the night, doors slamming was just common occurrence. My mother and her sisters and brothers had it way worse. Getting pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, My grandfather actually told me something slapped him in the middle of the night one time. We use to think it was funny as kids to go there in the summer but as we got older the sh*t stopped being funny and we just stayed in other relatives houses when we came down and only visited in the day time. Both my grandparents passed a few years ago and we had to go in the house to find some legal papers..the front door would not open but we eventually got it open found what we were looking for and right as we were leaving 3 loud a.ss screams came from the front of the house and kitchen drawers started slamming. WE locked that sh*t so quick and got the fu*k out of there. My mother has stories for days about sh*t that went on in that house growing up. All of her sisters hated it and leaved that house as soon as they graduated. It seriously tormented them.
 3 years ago '09        #89
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,336 | Props total: 921 921
 3 years ago '06        #90
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,557 | Props total: 5488 5488
 Quddus said:
This story sounds all in your head fam. You were in the need of sleep real bad. A lot can happen when you need sleep and cannot focus. Wiji boards are haunted but they sell them to little kids like nothing.

The company that owns that board game gone be caking for years off these made up stories
 3 years ago '10        #91
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
Flex Luger slapped this ish

3 years ago '14        #92
Jimmy Heights 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,384 | Props total: 5907 5907
I've had sleep paralysis a lot. My first one was when i was like 12. But my craziest was like when I was 16, I came out from the gym and decided to take a nap. I was home alone. I couldn't move but my body was shaking for itself crazy and i just remember hearing voices and seeing a grey figure. THE END.
 3 years ago '08        #93
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,939 | Props total: 962 962

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '12        #94
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,631 | Props total: 2186 2186
 3 years ago '14        #95
Kyu 380 heat pts380
space
space
$60,911 | Props total: 111272 111272
I recently watched all the ghostbusters movies
 3 years ago '14        #96
Kyu 380 heat pts380
space
space
$60,911 | Props total: 111272 111272
 BasedonMars said:
Wait this sh*t got me intrigued

How did the dude get under the bed? Wait bruh fill in the gaps

Last edited by Kyu; 01-24-2015 at 12:04 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #97
Avon_Barksdale 4319 heat pts4319
space
space
$41,521 | Props total: 52430 52430
 BasedonMars said:
 3 years ago '06        #98
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 8664 8664
need more Nightmares
 02-24-2015, 02:36 PM         #99
SHEA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll share this old experience, very true story no copy paste hype..

1981 mom & dad decide to buy property in "Majestic California Pines"
(the commercial on hella late night in the 90's Eric Estrada was trying to sell fools on from 2-5am)

[pic - click to view]

We went to see my dads friends, went 4x4ing that day & went to go stay at California Pines Lodge that night, to go look at properties the next morning.

That next morning never came..

Something was weird when we got to our room.... I tell ya I cant remember what I did last week but even 34 years later I can tell you ever detail about this room...

Bed time, me & my brother have to share a bed, my parents are on the other side of this suite style lodge room we were in.

My brother is brushing his teeth, & I am laying in bed & my mom hears me telling my brother to stop pushing me off of the bed. (something or someone was pushing me closer to the edge of the bed, & I thought it was him)

I was 4, my brother was 7. Pops used to beat us, so my mom was over-protective, & was getting on my a.ss, telling me my brother was brushing his teeth, & to go to sleep & not p!ss my dad off...

Teeth brushing is done, we all go to sleep.... there is a red hue to the room, it smells musty as hell, the fan is on so it's got some background noise, & not completely quite (dunno if that makes a difference, just one of the things I remember well.)

3:24 on the dot, my parents are awoken to the sounds of me screaming like someone is trying to k!ll me. But I am not in the bed, I am at that very moment, 4 years old little tiny thing scared of the dark, being picked up & pulled by something / nothing / an entity / by my jaw, then swooped under the bed face up, head first, kicking & resisting, but cant get loose.

Mind you, you cant even fit your luggage under one of these beds they are so low to the ground, but something had me squeezed in an awkward position halfway under....

My pops, 6'7 400+ pound VERY strong man, was playing tug o war with whatever was pulling me, by grabbing my feet & trying to yank me out from under the bed. He couldn't win, so he grabbed the bed & flipped it over.

Whatever it was immediately stopped pulling once the bed was lifted, there was nothing there but me, with blood coming from my mouth & super dark red marks around my neck which eventually became big black bruises in the next few days.

My mom grabbed me & my brother & ran to the car, & had my dad grab our bags. As he was grabbing our bags & we watched him come to us out the door of the lodge room, something picked this massive man up & threw him a good 10 feet back into the room.

He got up, grabbed our sh*t & ran faster than I ever seen him move, ever.

We left & never looked back. I still remember that pain in my jaw & my neck, & can tell you damn near ever detail from that trip.

I laugh at people when they say they don't believe in ghosts, ...thats fine. I was an innocent child, didnt even know what ghosts were. I sure as sh*t believe now, & I have had multiple incidents that didnt involved only me by myself so I know it's not a mental thing.

We weren't even involved in church or anything until after that incident & that's when my mom decided we needed to start going to church & get baptized.

I still talk to my brother & mom to this day about that, my pops died a year after this took place from an unrelated incident.

We were all shook! ...I'll never forget that trip & that night as long as I live.
jaedot and 2 others gave props

3 years ago '10        #100
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,230 | Props total: 93 93
 SHEA said:
I'll share this old experience, very true story no copy paste hype..

1981 mom & dad decide to buy property in "Majestic California Pines"
(the commercial on hella late night in the 90's Eric Estrada was trying to sell fools on from 2-5am)

[pic - click to view]

We went to see my dads friends, went 4x4ing that day & went to go stay at California Pines Lodge that night, to go look at properties the next morning.

That next morning never came..

Something was weird when we got to our room.... I tell ya I cant remember what I did last week but even 34 years later I can tell you ever detail about this room...

Bed time, me & my brother have to share a bed, my parents are on the other side of this suite style lodge room we were in.

My brother is brushing his teeth, & I am laying in bed & my mom hears me telling my brother to stop pushing me off of the bed. (something or someone was pushing me closer to the edge of the bed, & I thought it was him)

I was 4, my brother was 7. Pops used to beat us, so my mom was over-protective, & was getting on my a.ss, telling me my brother was brushing his teeth, & to go to sleep & not p!ss my dad off...

Teeth brushing is done, we all go to sleep.... there is a red hue to the room, it smells musty as hell, the fan is on so it's got some background noise, & not completely quite (dunno if that makes a difference, just one of the things I remember well.)

3:24 on the dot, my parents are awoken to the sounds of me screaming like someone is trying to k!ll me. But I am not in the bed, I am at that very moment, 4 years old little tiny thing scared of the dark, being picked up & pulled by something / nothing / an entity / by my jaw, then swooped under the bed face up, head first, kicking & resisting, but cant get loose.

Mind you, you cant even fit your luggage under one of these beds they are so low to the ground, but something had me squeezed in an awkward position halfway under....

My pops, 6'7 400+ pound VERY strong man, was playing tug o war with whatever was pulling me, by grabbing my feet & trying to yank me out from under the bed. He couldn't win, so he grabbed the bed & flipped it over.

Whatever it was immediately stopped pulling once the bed was lifted, there was nothing there but me, with blood coming from my mouth & super dark red marks around my neck which eventually became big black bruises in the next few days.

My mom grabbed me & my brother & ran to the car, & had my dad grab our bags. As he was grabbing our bags & we watched him come to us out the door of the lodge room, something picked this massive man up & threw him a good 10 feet back into the room.

He got up, grabbed our sh*t & ran faster than I ever seen him move, ever.

We left & never looked back. I still remember that pain in my jaw & my neck, & can tell you damn near ever detail from that trip.

I laugh at people when they say they don't believe in ghosts, ...thats fine. I was an innocent child, didnt even know what ghosts were. I sure as sh*t believe now, & I have had multiple incidents that didnt involved only me by myself so I know it's not a mental thing.

We weren't even involved in church or anything until after that incident & that's when my mom decided we needed to start going to church & get baptized.

I still talk to my brother & mom to this day about that, my pops died a year after this took place from an unrelated incident.

We were all shook! ...I'll never forget that trip & that night as long as I live.
thats some crazy sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
116 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy