NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kourtney Kardashian Thong Bikini
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Katy Perry already done exploiting the culture, unfollows Migos on IG
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A, B or C?
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #61
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$908 | Props total: 82 82
I tried clicking Page 4 in this thread but keep getting redirected to page 3..............this thread is haunted
SubConscious gave props

3 years ago '14        #62
Captain Boogie 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$8,340 | Props total: 3500 3500
 DireWolf07 said:
3 in the mornin I ain't bout that life right now

I'll be back when there's some daylight outside
 3 years ago '10        #63
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
 3 years ago '12        #64
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 4552 4552
I'm still iffy on ghosts and hauntings. I believe ghosts exists, just not convinced to believe fully in them. At times, I think it's all in my mind if I think something happened or not.

But maybe when I was 12 or 13, I was out at my friends fathers house. In a nice neighborhood, pretty new also. So we're upstairs and I'm hanging by the railing while my buddy goes to the bathroom. It was only us in the house at the time and I thought I heard something so I said "what?" or "huh" and then I hear my name get called out pretty loudly and so I said "WHAT?!" again. It didn't get called from the bathroom and his dad wasn't home so i don't know if he was fu*king with me or if there was something there. I didn't feel a presence or anything bad while being there and staying the night at times.

And now to my next one, it was last year so I was 22 and my buddy is like 28. We're at his crib and he was telling me at times on the baby monitor he can hear his 3 year old son talking in his room to someone at times. His father passed away maybe 3 or 4 years ago and he thinks it's him. But his son has like a good lengthy conversation with someone. Then there will be times when they leave the house and all the lights are off and they are turned on by the time they get back. So we're chilling watching scary movies and sh*t, or what are under the category of scary movies and he's telling me the lights keep turning on still and they can't find a short in the electrical work or in the remotes. So in my mind, I'm feeling confident and think he's just bullsh*tting me. So the living room anbd kitchen lights are off and I'm like "hey pops, can you turn the lights on for us??" and it's just me and him, a couple minutes go by and sure enough, the lights come on. And the remote is in front of me so my buddy couldn't fu*k with me and the switches are too far away to flick on So I'm like "the fu*k" I turn the lights off, and i say "do it again?" and sure enough a few minutes go by and they turn back on.

I believe but at the same time don't believe. The second story makes me more of a believer but I still want to go somewhere that is considered "haunted" and stay for a few hours and see. And I've also had times where I'll wake up and feel like someone is watching me or there with me, but I just don't know. But that's all I got for now to contribute.
 3 years ago '06        #65
Bama Boy 92 heat pts92
space
space
$55,789 | Props total: 9282 9282
 Fresh_Prince said:
I'm still iffy on ghosts and hauntings. I believe ghosts exists, just not convinced to believe fully in them. At times, I think it's all in my mind if I think something happened or not.

But maybe when I was 12 or 13, I was out at my friends fathers house. In a nice neighborhood, pretty new also. So we're upstairs and I'm hanging by the railing while my buddy goes to the bathroom. It was only us in the house at the time and I thought I heard something so I said "what?" or "huh" and then I hear my name get called out pretty loudly and so I said "WHAT?!" again. It didn't get called from the bathroom and his dad wasn't home so i don't know if he was fu*king with me or if there was something there. I didn't feel a presence or anything bad while being there and staying the night at times.

And now to my next one, it was last year so I was 22 and my buddy is like 28. We're at his crib and he was telling me at times on the baby monitor he can hear his 3 year old son talking in his room to someone at times. His father passed away maybe 3 or 4 years ago and he thinks it's him. But his son has like a good lengthy conversation with someone. Then there will be times when they leave the house and all the lights are off and they are turned on by the time they get back. So we're chilling watching scary movies and sh*t, or what are under the category of scary movies and he's telling me the lights keep turning on still and they can't find a short in the electrical work or in the remotes. So in my mind, I'm feeling confident and think he's just bullsh*tting me. So the living room anbd kitchen lights are off and I'm like "hey pops, can you turn the lights on for us??" and it's just me and him, a couple minutes go by and sure enough, the lights come on. And the remote is in front of me so my buddy couldn't fu*k with me and the switches are too far away to flick on So I'm like "the fu*k" I turn the lights off, and i say "do it again?" and sure enough a few minutes go by and they turn back on.

I believe but at the same time don't believe. The second story makes me more of a believer but I still want to go somewhere that is considered "haunted" and stay for a few hours and see. And I've also had times where I'll wake up and feel like someone is watching me or there with me, but I just don't know. But that's all I got for now to contribute.
Im with you on that sh*t, on one hand all this sh*t just sounds ridiculous and Im non religious but on the other Im addicted to those paranormal shows and some sh*t is just way too crazy to explain.
 3 years ago '11        #66
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,039 | Props total: 3012 3012
Until very recently, I've slept in the room at the back of my house. It was a fairly small room, enough for a 10 year old but not enough for an 18 year old. I had a TV, playstation, double bed pressed into the corner and that was about it. So after years of begging, I convinced my mother to let me move my stuff into my little brother's shared room, and move their stuff into mine and a spare room, so everyone has their own.

When I moved rooms, I went from the back of the house to the front. To get a better feel of it, imagine my house is just a line, with one long hallway through the middle with rooms on either side, one side facing the street and one facing our garden. In my new room, there are 3 windows. One long one facing onto the street, which I'd say is normal, and 2 windows facing the hallway, which I'd say is weird.

I'm not sure when it started but after a couple of weeks of sleeping in that room, I started waking up at night. Every night at 2.46 AM, I would be woken up by something and casually drift back to sleep. I didn't think anything of it really, waking up in the night is hardly what anyone would call spooky. Last night, I woke up and looked at my phone to see the time, even
though I already knew it, and a cold chill flooded me and the hair stood up on my neck.

Without thinking, I turned around and looked at the windows in the hallway. Looking back at me was a woman. Not my mother, because this woman was tall. Taller than me. Tall enough to have to stoop when walking through the hallway. Her face was long, too long, as though she'd been stretched. She stared into my eyes and I felt dread. Pure, horrifying dread. Her eyes were black pinpricks in an orb of milky white and if I wasn't so terrified, I probably wouldn't have noticed her look at my door.

Unthinking and completely reactionary, I dived at the door, holding it shut and locking it with the latch that I have on it. She pushed the door with some strength and in some abstract part of my brain I was disgusted that I could feel warm p!ss streaming down my leg and tears drenching my cheek. Then the force stopped and I heard a chuckle. A high pitch, evil thing, but a chuckle nonetheless. I heard her open the door to my little brother's bedroom and then close it.

I haven't left my room since last night and it smells disgusting. I can hear her moving around. She went from my brother's room to my parents and then to my other brother's room. I haven't heard them all day. I realised that, even though I've lived in this house almost all my life. It's not mine. It's her's. These windows were not so I could see her, they're for her to see me. Her chuckle is filling my waking hours. She's just letting me stew until I die or get crazy enough to try and run.
This story is kinda dumb, he got a window facing the front yard why doesn't he just smash thru and run to a neighbors house or something? I'm usually not the type to spoil the fun in these type threads but that's too big a plot hole to dismiss
 3 years ago '13        #67
juggles 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 25 25
I grew up on a prison farm. My pops work for the prison so they gave some of the staff housing to be close to the unit incase sh*t pops off. Well when I was 12 im 29 now. Me and my boy were trying to get my other friend to come kick it. Well it was like 8 or 9 and in the summer we would wild out till all types of hours in the night. Well we knock on his door no answer so we go to his room and his blinds are open so you can see in the room. The door is open and you can see into the hallway. It was dark already so inside it was pitch black. But in the hallway a figure materialized. It was even darker than the darkness. It looked like a women wearing a wedding dress. But it was all a shadow bout 10 foot tall poofy hair that looked wild and arms stretched out gliding towards us. When it started entering the room me and my boy look at eachother and we jet. The next day my other boy tells us he went bowling with his fam. No one was home. Fast forward im like 25. I have a long window in the front of my house. My wife is talking to the neighbor across the street. So my little girl goes over and im watching her from the window and my wife is watching her from the outside. Well a few secs later my wife calls and asks whos in the house. I was like no one. She was like a tall a.ss shadow just went behind you into the hallway. I looked and nothing was there. A few days later were watching movies on the comp in the computer room. The speakers are up and im not paying attention. But it finally occurs to me I hear scratching in the closet behind me. So I flip the light on and swing the closet door open. Nothing. These are just a few. Where I grew up you could ask all the kids and they all have stories. sh*t with Ouija boards and out in the field's on the prison. But im tired of writing.
Reign and 1 others gave props

3 years ago '05        #68
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$13,944 | Props total: 5040 5040
 Fresh_Prince said:

I think your friend was just messing around. I seriously doubt he lived in a hauted house. Most of these stories on here sound so far fetched. Dudes trying to become writers with all these bad stories.
 3 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 Quddus said:
I think your friend was just messing around. I seriously doubt he lived in a hauted house. Most of these stories on here sound so far fetched. Dudes trying to become writers with all these bad stories.
Since your such a critic im dying to see what kind of perfect paranormal

scenarios you've experienced....

3 years ago '10        #70
space
space
1 year anniversary of Nightmares On Boxden Street........7/17/2014

Flex Luger and 1 others gave props

3 years ago '10        #71
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,511 | Props total: 766 766
 KtodaC said:
I tried clicking Page 4 in this thread but keep getting redirected to page 3..............this thread is haunted
your the first comment on this page bud
 3 years ago '12        #72
Esco300YMCMB 144 heat pts144
space
space
$9,876 | Props total: 6159 6159
October is almost here lets add more stories to this thread. Im so ready for Halloween.
 3 years ago '10        #73
space
space

Untitled
During hurricane Gustav (in 08, I think), I evacuated to a church in Baton Rouge with a friend and his family.
At the same time, there was an entire nursing home's worth of old people staying in the church. My friend, his family, and myself all shared one room together.
In this church, there was one bathroom that was large, similar to something that would be in an elementary school (a few stalls, a trough urinal, etc.).
One night during the storm, my friend and I made a trip to the bathroom. The lights had since gone out (middle of a hurricane and all). The church had a musty, eerie feel to it. Kind of like when you turn out the ac in a house for a few days. The area surrounding the church was also dead quiet, since there was no electricity in the area.
The bathroom was several halls over from our room. So, we grabbed our flashlights and set out. While walking down one long hall, we shined our flashlights ahead, and there, at the end of the hall, sat an old man in a wheelchair (in the middle of the night with no one around).
Now, this hall was incredibly long. So we could make him out, but we couldn't really see all his facial features, etc. Once we grasped what we saw, we turned and looked at each other, semi-freaked out. Then, we shined our flashlights back to where he was, and there was nothing there. It was as if he vanished.
No signs, no sound....nothing. Needless to say, we hauled a.ss back to the room.

ELEVATOR
I heard this when I was in Korea. One day a girl was walking home late night after work or something. It was dark and around midnight. She lived an apartment where they had elevator. She got in the elevator and when the door was about to close, a strange man with very red hoodie entered the elevator. He apologized for scaring her and asked which floor she is heading to, without making an eye contact. She told him out of fear and the man casually press the button and the one below. As they were on the way, he asked her for her cell phone if he could use it but she declined out of suspicious and isolated herself in the corner. After seconds of silence, elevator arrived to the floor below the one girl was heading to and the door opened. The guy slowly walked out of the door and turned around facing toward the elevator and the girl, and just stared at her without any movement. Slowly the door started to close and from the gap, she could see him turning around heading for up-stairs... pulling a knife out of his pocket.

Portraits
There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

Last edited by BasedonMars; 09-30-2014 at 10:58 AM..
 3 years ago '09        #74
mizlk33 4 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 102 102
I had two experiences very similar, but not necessarily scary.

My grandfather was in the hospital with cancer, we knew he wouldn't make it we just didn't know how long he had left..so my girl was up watching tv and I was sleep. She wakes me up and she asks me if I hear that noise. I get up and the bedroom door is making a low banging noise almost as if a kid was pushing on the door and it wouldn't open. I thought nothing of it got up and locked the door went back to bed. An hour later I got a call that my grandfather passed.

The same thing happed again when my college roommate passed..as soon as I heard the door I had a bad feeling but didn't get a call until noon the next day. I hadn't seen or heard my door do that before either incident or after. Someone else told me that was them coming to say goodbye.

I later read that knocking by spirits is common they knock to let you know they are there and some say that if you hear it someone close to you will pass.
SubConscious gave props

3 years ago '10        #75
space
space

The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board

[pic - click to view]

The makers of the first talking board asked the board what they should call it; the name “Ouija” came through and, when they asked what that meant, the board replied, “Good luck.” (Robert Murch)

In February, 1891, the first few advertisements started appearing in papers: “Ouija, the Wonderful Talking Board,” boomed a Pittsburgh toy and novelty shop, describing a magical device that answered questions “about the past, present and future with marvelous accuracy” and promised “never-failing amusement and recreation for all the classes,” a link “between the known and unknown, the material and immaterial.” Another advertisement in a New York newspaper declared it “interesting and mysterious” and testified, “as sProven at Patent Office before it was allowed. Price, $1.50.”

This mysterious talking board was basically what’s sold in board game aisles today: A flat board with the letters of the alphabet arrayed in two semi-circles above the numbers 0 through 9; the words “yes” and “no” in the uppermost corners, “goodbye” at the bottom; accompanied by a “planchette,” a teardrop-shaped device, usually with a small window in the body, used to maneuver about the board. The idea was that two or more people would sit around the board, place their finger tips on the planchette, pose a question, and watch, dumbfounded, as the planchette moved from letter to letter, spelling out the answers seemingly of its own accord. The biggest difference is in the materials; the board is now usually cardboard, rather than wood, and the planchette is plastic.

[pic - click to view]

The Ouija Board was marketed as both mystical oracle and as family entertainment, fun with an element of other-worldly excitement.

Though truth in advertising is hard to come by, especially in products from the 19th century, the Ouija board was “interesting and mysterious”; it actually had been “proven” to work at the Patent Office before its patent was allowed to proceed; and today, even psychologists believe that it may offer a link between the known and the unknown.

The real history of the Ouija board is just about as mysterious as how the “game” works. Ouija historian Robert Murch has been researching the story of the board since 1992; when he started his research, he says, no one really knew anything about its origins, which struck him as odd: “For such an iconic thing that strikes both fear and wonder in American culture, how can no one know where it came from?”

[pic - click to view]

Elijah Bond, a Baltimore attorney, was one of the first to patent the Ouija Board.

The Ouija board, in fact, came straight out of the American 19th century obsession with spiritualism, the belief that the dead are able to communicate with the living. Spiritualism, which had been around for years in Europe, hit America hard in 1848 with the sudden prominence of the Fox sisters of upstate New York; the Foxes claimed to receive messages from spirits who rapped on the walls in answer to questions, recreating this feat of channeling in parlors across the state. Aided by the stories about the celebrity sisters and other spiritualists in the new national press, spiritualism reached millions of adherents at its peak in the second half of the 19th century. Spiritualism worked for Americans: it was compatible with Christian dogma, meaning one could hold a séance on Saturday night and have no qualms about going to church the next day. It was an acceptable, even wholesome activity to contact spirits at séances, through automatic writing, or table turning parties, in which participants would place their hands on a small table and watch it begin shake and rattle, while they all declared that they weren’t moving it. The movement also offered solace in an era when the average lifespan was less than 50: Women died in childbirth; children died of disease; and men died in war. Even Mary Todd Lincoln, wife of the venerable president, conducted séances in the White House after their 11-year-old son died of a fever in 1862; during the Civil War, spiritualism gained adherents in droves, people desperate to connect with loved ones who’d gone away to war and never come home.

“Communicating with the dead was common, it wasn’t seen as bizarre or weird,” explains Murch. “It’s hard to imagine that now, we look at that and think, ‘Why are you opening the gates of hell?’”

But opening the gates of hell wasn’t on anyone’s mind when they started the Kennard Novelty Company, the first producers of the Ouija board; in fact, they were mostly looking to open Americans’ wallets.

[pic - click to view]

Charles Kennard of Baltimore, Maryland, pulled together a group of four other investors—including Elijah Bond—to start the Kennard Novelty Company to exclusively make and market the Ouija Board. (Robert Murch)

As spiritualism had grown in American culture, so too did frustration with how long it took to get any meaningful message out of the spirits, says Brandon Hodge, Spiritualism historian. Calling out the alphabet and waiting for a knock at the right letter, for example, was deeply boring. After all, rapid communication with breathing humans at far distances was a possibility—the telegraph had been around for decades—why shouldn’t spirits be as easy to reach? People were desperate for methods of communication that would be quicker—and while several entrepreneurs realized that, it was the Kennard Novelty Company that really nailed it.

In 1886, the fledgling a.ssociated Press reported on a new phenomenon taking over the spiritualists’ camps in Ohio, the talking board; it was, for all intents and purposes, a Ouija board, with letters, numbers and a planchette-like device to point to them. The article went far and wide, but it was Charles Kennard of Baltimore, Maryland who acted on it. In 1890, he pulled together a group of four other investors—including Elijah Bond, a local attorney, and Col. Washington Bowie, a surveyor—to start the Kennard Novelty Company to exclusively make and market these new talking boards. None of the men were spiritualists, really, but they were all of them keen businessmen and they’d identified a niche.

[pic - click to view]

But they didn’t have the Ouija board yet—the Kennard talking board lacked a name. Contrary to popular belief, “Ouija” is not a combination of the French for “yes,” oui, and the German ja. Murch says, based on his research, it was Bond’s sister-in-law, Helen Peters (who was, Bond said, a “strong medium”), who supplied the now instantly recognizable handle. Sitting around the table, they asked the board what they should call it; the name “Ouija” came through and, when they asked what that meant, the board replied, “Good luck.” Eerie and cryptic—but for the fact that Peters acknowledged that she was wearing a locket bearing the picture of a woman, the name “Ouija” above her head. That’s the story that emerged from the Ouija founders’ letters; it’s very possible that the woman in the locket was famous author and popular women’s rights activist Ouida, whom Peters admired, and that “Ouija” was just a misreading of that.

Read more:
 3 years ago '10        #76
space
space
Creepy

32 Creepy Things Kids Have Said.....

[pic - click to view]

1. My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally, she told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her moms head off.

2. Two years ago my door bell rang. When I answered there was a little kid 4 or 5 standing there that I didnt recognize. Before I could say anything, she yelled just so you know its your turn to die! and she disappeared around the corner again. I followed but couldnt see her anywhere. Luckily I didnt die.

3. My 5 year old handed me a rock and said, You can use this for your grave.

4. My daughter when we were home alone one night, mommy, whos that man on the ceiling?

5. My kids ( ages 5,4,&3) are constantly talking about the bloody girls in their rooms. They each go into detail about them. Their names Their clothes, what they talk about. It started when my oldest had just turned three. He said that they had been in a small green car, that fell in the water. The water turned red and their mommy and daddy were really sad. He said they liked their rooms because they have fun toys.

6. My son (3 at the time) threw a huge tantrum when we were trying to leave the house because he didn't want to crash and die. After about 10 minutes he just stopped and was ready to go. As we were walking out of the house there was a very bad accident on the street in front of our house right where we would have been driving if he hadn�t thrown his fit.

7. The shadow man keeps talking to me at my window.

8. My almost 4 year old burst in on me in the bathroom. When I screamed for her to get out, he said, Mommy, its just a coochy. I see them all the time!

9. I was reading a story to my daughter when she suddenly slammed it shut, point to the empty doorway, and screamed you get out of here! Youve k!lled enough people!

10. My 2yr old talks and walks in his sleep. About a month after his second birthday I heard him talking in his sleep in the middle of the night so I thought aww cute I will go listen. Peeked in and he was sitting bolt upright in bed eyes wide open hands folded in lap. He said, naughty mummy. Naughty daddy. No more mummy, no more daddy. Then he laughed really creepily lay down and started snoring.

11. I need to get my hands on a giant p*nis so I can put this fire out all the way!

12. After finding a dead baby bird in the driveway from a nest up above, my 4 year old told me he knows where to bury it so it will come back alive.

13. Daddy, when can we get rid of that kid hanging in my closet? I asked her what she was talking about and she told me all about a teenage boy who was hanging by a belt around his neck in her closet. I went to her closet there was nothing there, and she said he only is there when Im not around.

14. My son was crying in bed at 3 am and tells us he is afraid because there is a man in his bed. We ask him about the man and tell him to ask the man to go away. The following day he tells us the mans name is Frank my husbands uncle who died the night before. Also later that week we were driving along in our van in complete silence and my son said Franks here.

15. There are three dead kids buried in our back yard. They told me where we can find them.

16. My child comes into the house with a baby gecko latched onto his finger. He proudly says Look Mom he likes my finger. I say Get him out before he gets loose in the house My 3yr old then says No. Im going to put him in the drawer with all the baby frogs. What drawer has all the baby frogs in it? Ummmm the one in your closet. he says. I recovered 3 baby frogs from my bathing suit drawer.

17. My brother was giving all the kids candy. One of my daughters friends was over and my brother asked her, you want some candy little girl? She said, youre supposed to be behind a bush when you say that

18. My son was crying in his room saying mummy Elmo keeps talking to me, I went in his room and tickle me Elmo was laughing ..ummm he had no batteries!!

19. My five year old son once looked up at me while we were watching a movie and said, �I think I remember coming out of your no-no.

20. Mommy, theres a kid covered in blood in my bedroom and he wont go away.

21. My son, Mason, told my fiancé he was going to cut his heart out and eat it.. Hes 3.

22. The first time I brought my boyfriend over, my daughter walked over (she was three), looked him dead in the eyes, and said, I think its a good idea to take your pants off now.

23. When my son was three he told me that he really likes his new daddy, hes really nice. My husband is his one and only daddy. I asked Why is that? He replied My old daddy was really mean. He stabbed me in the back and I died. But I really like my new daddy, he'd never do that to me.

24. My 4yo shook me awake one night and asked if she could sleep with me because tonight the old woman at the window was being mean for some reason.

25. An 8 year old I used to teach had a hard time with eye contact and appropriate touch. He looked me straight in the eyes one morning, not missing a beat, and told me, you know, I think you'd look a lot better if you were dead in my basement.

26. My 7-year-old son asked me, So, Mom, when Im 41 like you, how old will you be? I replied, I'll be 75. Without missing a beat, my 5-year-old daughter added, Or dead.

27. Last week i asked my kids what they wanted for Christmas. My son said For Christmas i want you to live forever then my daughter says I'd rather have a pink ipod.

28. My six year old was crying in her bedroom. It took lots of asking and she finally told me that a strange man had shown up and told her that I would be dead before midnight.

29. Mom, why is that lady from the cemetery sitting in my room?

30. A friends daughter (3 years old at the time) told my friend in a very quiet voice: I will put a towel over your face and send you to live with Jesus!

31. Aren't you gonna say hi to Uncle Chris ? By my 3 year old when I was watching her jumping on the trampoline.Uncle Chris drowned in the lake 9 years before she was even born, and nobody in our family talks about it, ever. I asked her where he was and she pointed to the garage and said He tells me to be careful Whoa.

32. As she pointed to the old wood stove in the middle of our front room: Jimmy said that was where he did it. I asked her who Jimmy was and what he was talking about, she said Jimmy is the guy who comes and talks to me at night. He said he k!lled his mom right there. My daughter was five.

3 years ago '08        #77
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 484 484

Last edited by DUCE; 10-17-2014 at 12:55 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #78
Prince Ace 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,878 | Props total: 7142 7142
this sh*t REALLY happened to me not too long ago. so i was pretty well asleep when i started f!ghting some sleep paralysis, it started getting hard as sh*t to breath, i could inhale but i couldn't exhale. i started to feel a lot of pressure on my torso area as if someone was sitting on me. so after, i don't actually know ho long, this sh*t went on for, i can finally just barely breathe normally and just barely move, but i still can't open my eyes. so just before i can actually open my eyes and sit up i heard a womans voice right beside my ear whisper "i'm leaving now". so i'm finally able to sit up and open my eyes, before i can really focus my eyes i saw what looked like a woman with long black hair (kind of like how Sanaa Lathan looked at the end of Alien vs Predator but the hair was longer) walking away from my bed towards my closet, like she just hopped up and walked off the foot of my bed. it scared me so bad that i ran out of my room and just sat in the bathroom for around 2 hours.
Reign gave props

3 years ago '05        #79
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 BasedonMars said:
Since your such a critic im dying to see what kind of perfect paranormal

scenarios you've experienced....

I have had none. I came back in here to see what kind of crap people are posting just for the heck of it. I doubt any of these is real.

What is a ghost fam? How can somebody come back from dead? If so where is tupac and biggie?
 3 years ago '05        #80
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Prince Ace said:
this sh*t REALLY happened to me not too long ago. so i was pretty well asleep when i started f!ghting some sleep paralysis, it started getting hard as sh*t to breath, i could inhale but i couldn't exhale. i started to feel a lot of pressure on my torso area as if someone was sitting on me. so after, i don't actually know ho long, this sh*t went on for, i can finally just barely breathe normally and just barely move, but i still can't open my eyes. so just before i can actually open my eyes and sit up i heard a womans voice right beside my ear whisper "i'm leaving now". so i'm finally able to sit up and open my eyes, before i can really focus my eyes i saw what looked like a woman with long black hair (kind of like how Sanaa Lathan looked at the end of Alien vs Predator but the hair was longer) walking away from my bed towards my closet, like she just hopped up and walked off the foot of my bed. it scared me so bad that i ran out of my room and just sat in the bathroom for around 2 hours.
This story sounds all in your head fam. You were in the need of sleep real bad. A lot can happen when you need sleep and cannot focus. Ouija boards are haunted but they sell them to little kids like nothing.

The company that owns that board game gone be caking for years off these made up stories

Last edited by Quddus; 12-30-2014 at 09:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Exclusive The New Mutants details revealed: X-Men franchise goes hor..
31 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside fu-k Carly to improve race relations
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Boosie talkin bout Codeine withdrawals
109 comments
1 day ago