NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeGm will not waive his no trade clause.
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7/23 - wwf battleground - washed up randy orton vs jinder mahal in a punjabi p..
696 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside EXTREMELY RARE!!! Fearless Male Lion attacks Buffalo Herd, ALONE!!!
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,502 | Props total: 9840 9840

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #42
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 266 266

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2013, 02:36 AM         #43
inetol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one time i was home alone sleeping in my living room then i woke up but i couldnt move and from the corner of my eye i swear i saw a person. i tried my best to move but i couldnt. sh*t freaked me out.
sh*t happened more times. i used to be scared of sleepin. it stopped when i moved houses.
the logical explanation is sleep paralysis.
 4 years ago '09        #44
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$679 | Props total: 98 98
Ghost walked up the stairs of my home and knocked in the door and whispered " someone here" like 4-5 different times when I was younger. First time opened the door, nothing was there but my motion detector light was on. Immediately closed my door and started reading the bible.... So sleep involved
Flex Luger gave props

4 years ago '04        #45
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,267 | Props total: 1070 1070
ghost the movie wit whoopi goldberg patrick swayzee and demi moore?

hell yea watched it wit mad girls sh*t works everytime.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youngd; 09-23-2013 at 09:56 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #46
Prince Ace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$15,202 | Props total: 7807 7807
i was in the studio recording once, and i saw a person in the booth with me, he was crazy tall and had long hair, by the time my mind processed that there was someone there and i turned to look he was gone.
 4 years ago '12        #47
GoldRush 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 357 357

these 2 threads really do need to be combined
 10-20-2013, 03:19 PM         #48
Gangstakeef1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm ok
ArKane24 slapped this ish

10-20-2013, 03:20 PM         #49
Gangstakeef1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 inetol said:
one time i was home alone sleeping in my living room then i woke up but i couldnt move and from the corner of my eye i swear i saw a person. i tried my best to move but i couldnt. sh*t freaked me out.
sh*t happened more times. i used to be scared of sleepin. it stopped when i moved houses.
the logical explanation is sleep paralysis.
That's crazy
 4 years ago '05        #50
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 3666 3666
My girl and I rented out this apartment in the city for the weekend. Looked like a old spot but nice nonetheless. The second night im in bed and sleeping. In my dream Im in the exact same room, my girl sleeping next to me, nothing different. Then on the her side of the bed there's noise and bed starts to rock. Shes freaking out, so i yell out stop it, go away. A voice reply "shut up" and it stops. I wake up and figure it was a dream. I fall back asleep, back in the same dream. Everything the same. My girl gets up to go to the bathroom, I see her walking and closing the door. As soon as she closed the door, something just grabbed my right arm (was laying on the left side of the bed) and is like trying to pull me to the ground and I couldnt move for sh*t. Like i couldnt f!ght back. Woke up again, my girl was sleeping. I was freaked out. I dont know if that room has a spirit in it or what. Never had an experience like that.
SubConscious gave props

4 years ago '12        #51
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,026 | Props total: 1265 1265
I went through something pulling me down last night. All I could do was move my toes, my eyes were open but it was just blurry. That was my first time in this house actually being physically moved, I've had sleep paralysis before but never a physically moving experience. Continued watching Chappelle Show lol.
 4 years ago '11        #52
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 4414 4414
I go through sleep paralysis often....to the point where I know when its gonna happen

A couple weeks I wake up and can't move.....no biggie....cept this time was different

I could hear a loud inhuman scream in my ears and something that felt like hands on my neck (but I'm not suppose to feel anything during sleep paralysis right) and I started to shake

Now I'm a pretty well built...nice sized dude (6'3 225) and I was being shook like a rag doll. sh*t scared the fu*k outta me mayne.

Thats the only time its happened tho
 4 years ago '13        #53
AweBit 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 720 720
just read all these storiesin this thread.. alot've them were super scary. Hope yall are all safe!
 4 years ago '10        #54
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
Korean story

One day a girl was walking home late night after work or something. It was dark and around midnight. She lived an apartment where they had elevator. She got in the elevator and when the door was about to close, a strange man with very red hoodie entered the elevator. He apologized for scaring her and asked which floor she is heading to, without making an eye contact. She told him out of fear and the man casually press the button and the one below. As they were on the way, he asked her for her cell phone if he could use it but she declined out of suspicious and isolated herself in the corner. After seconds of silence, elevator arrived to the floor below the one girl was heading to and the door opened. The guy slowly walked out of the door and turned around facing toward the elevator and the girl, and just stared at her without any movement. Slowly the door started to close and from the gap, she could see him turning around heading for up-stairs... pulling a knife out of his packet.
 4 years ago '07        #55
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 Staszy said:
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
isn't this from the Shining?
 4 years ago '12        #56
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
space
$422 | Props total: 146 146
All of these are crazy stories but I've never had a personal experience. My dad told a story about when he was younger (maybe early 20's) he woke up one night and tried to get up from the couch but couldn't. He said something was holding him down. I think he said he went to sleep with the tv off and woke up with it on or vise versa. He said it was creepy and turns out a guy who lived there before him himself with a shotgun to the head or chest....
 4 years ago '08        #57
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,877 | Props total: 736 736
*** If you cant see these videos, use Firefox & install this extension to watch these videos and other videos outside your country by clicking here:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Ven0m; 01-20-2014 at 01:39 AM..
 3 years ago '10        #60
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
Hauntings of Alcatraz

Alcatraz: Home to wrongdoers, gangsters, and… ghosts. It's no wonder this federal penitentiary is rumored to be haunted by the men who lingered there. It has all the ingredients to hold a person's tormented soul: misery, confinement and fear. Ịt is even rumored by the Native Americans to be an energy portal where evil spirits are allowed to come through. This may explain "The Thing" with glowing eyes that has been witnessed by prison staff and inmates alike. There are reports of ghostly figures, screams, banging metal doors, putrid smells and sobbing.

death was no stranger to Alcatraz. The first reported ones were in 1857 where Daniel Pewter and Jacob Unger passed away under a landslide while excavating between the wharf and the guard-house. There were fatal confrontations between fellow prisoners, guard beatings, and failed escapes off the island. For many, Alcatraz was the last stop before entering Hell which is why it is sometimes called Hellcatraz.

To this day, there is an unexplained disturbing event that occurred in the isolation block of the prison, known as "The Hole" or the "Strip Cells". This level was located on the bottom floor of the prison, in Cell Block D, where they kept inmates who broke the more serious of rules at Alcatraz. They would be stripped of their clothes and held in a cold cell that only contained a sink, toilet, and a small light. They were given a mattress but only at night and it was promptly removed in the morning to ensure continual discomfort and punishment. In the 1940's it was reported by the guard that a figure seemingly from the 1800’s haunted the block. The apparition was seen on several occasions and prisoners claimed they had been attacked by a man with glowing eyes. Since The Hole was an isolation chamber, it's likely that most guards thought the on-going screams claiming attack were hallucinations. On one particular evening, one inmate screamed the night through that he was being attacked by the man with glowing eyes but was ignored by guards who had become numb to such claims. After a night of screams and pleading he finally fell silent. The door to his cell was opened in the morning and the inmate was found dead, a horrible grimace marred his face and handprints were visible around his throat. An examination later determined that these marks were not self-inflicted. This victim, whether at the hands of the glowing-eyed ghost or by an irritated guard, became a ghost of Alcatraz himself as he was reported in a line-up with other inmates but promptly vanished to the amazement of everyone present.

Numerous psychics have reported cold spots, harsh and sudden emotional bursts, apparitions claiming abuse, vibrations and a myriad of other ghostly traces. In fact, there are few spots in the prison where you can't see or feel other worldly energies including the hospital, the Warden's House, Cell Blocks C and D, the lighthouse, the therapy and utility rooms.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena Gomez with the phatty posted on a byke
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
197 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
231 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
266 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn lambo is about to expose LeBron?
124 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
SC Neymar to PSG
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy