NightMares On Boxden Street!! (Ghost Stories)

most viewed right now
 117
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Meek Mill - Wins & Losses (Album Anticipation/Discussion)
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '06        #21
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$695 | Props total: 36 36
 Ven0m said:
I think there should be Paranormal\Ghost sub section in the Wild section for this sh*t.
I love this material and could contribute alot, but hope this gets more organized.
Keep adding on!


glad im reading this while at work and there's light outside
 4 years ago '10        #22
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
Added stories
 07-21-2013, 02:42 AM         #23
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
when i was with this chick that worked at a hotel she told me about a certain room on the 17th floor or something, a woman had commit suicide and slit her wrists, n most of the maids would refuse to go anywhere near it let alone clean it. Sometimes they would see a woman or feel a breath on their neck or voices, sometimes things moving in the room, n people that were given the room ( the hotels fu*ked up for that ) would always report strange sh*t happening there. Watch out with hotels man! Alot of crazy sh*t goes down in em n they dont give a fu*k about putting you in a room where something like that has happened
 4 years ago '11        #24
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,797 | Props total: 145 145
fu*k a ghost story! Just watch a David Lynch flick or his series "Twin Peaks". That sh*t fu*ks with your mind. And it lingers for a long period of time.
 4 years ago '12        #25
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 774 774
Nice stories


Last edited by DreamChasers; 07-21-2013 at 02:05 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #26
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 774 774
 Staszy said:
I once went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave me a key and told me that on the way to my room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So I followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to my room, and went to bed. The next night my curiosity would not leave me alone about the room with no number on the door. I walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. I bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling my eye. What I saw was a hotel bedroom, like mine, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. I stared in confusion for a while. I almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. I crept away from the door and walked back to my room. The next day, I returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all I saw was redness. I couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew I was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point I decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” I told her that I had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
Your story is similar to mine. I was in Church when I was 8 years old. It had multiple floors, and rooms. And it was one of those churchs with dwellings built in I guess for the priests and such to live in. My friend and I were playing and I had stepped into a hallway that just felt like bad news. It was #1 very creepy and silent, I had the feeling that my presence was not wanted there. Upon passing through the hallway what happened next made me at 8 years old realize that life had fate, life had mystery, and life had unexplained powers and presences.

I was running past the hallway to chase after my buddies when all of the sudden this bed just takes focus in my vision. I literally remember being drawn to the bed as if it had some sort of crazy energy. Yea! I remember that. So as I focus on the bed I knew that #1 im very far away from my friends so I had become increasingly scared. and two I wanted to see why i was drawn to this bed. So i focus even harder. What i believe I saw that day in that bed was a ghost.

I ran away as fast as I could for I did not want to mess with it.
 4 years ago '12        #27
Esco300YMCMB 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 5757 5757
 Sniggit said:
when i was with this chick that worked at a hotel she told me about a certain room on the 17th floor or something, a woman had commit suicide and slit her wrists, n most of the maids would refuse to go anywhere near it let alone clean it. Sometimes they would see a woman or feel a breath on their neck or voices, sometimes things moving in the room, n people that were given the room ( the hotels fu*ked up for that ) would always report strange sh*t happening there. Watch out with hotels man! Alot of crazy sh*t goes down in em n they dont give a fu*k about putting you in a room where something like that has happened

Hah tell me about it . I work at a 100 year old ex Hotel but turned into a Studio Apts about 10 years ago where my boss has recorded paranornal activity on camera , has has a ghost play her piano at night, and ppl are ODing or suicidng left and right.
SubConscious gave props
 
 4 years ago '05        #28
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 196 196
And I thought OP was a f*ggot...

 4 years ago '09        #29
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,884 | Props total: 2314 2314
Sub'd.
 4 years ago '13        #30
Smokingfilla 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,977 | Props total: 3732 3732
 Giovanni Cassa said:

[pic - click to view]

:dead300:
 4 years ago '13        #31
BRGordon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 898 898
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
so the other thread we already told our stories in has 17 pages but this one gets stickied ?

Can I get that link? This sh*t is wild
 4 years ago '10        #32
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
so the other thread we already told our stories in has 17 pages but this one gets stickied ?

A new start to a new Beginning, that page was all over the Place... Tryna do my part for boxden

Here's To you RONNIE

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #33
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
so the other thread we already told our stories in has 17 pages but this one gets stickied ?

A new start to a new Beginning, that page was all over the Place... Tryna do my part for boxden

Here's To you RONNIE

[pic - click to view]

-BASED on MARS
 4 years ago '13        #34
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,918 | Props total: 1830 1830
Bruh, that first story just ruined my night.
 4 years ago '12        #35
CaliSteppin 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 2129 2129
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
so the other thread we already told our stories in has 17 pages but this one gets stickied ?

This. And that other thread was better
 07-23-2013, 02:28 PM         #36
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The house I grew up in was built on an Indian burial ground. As a kid I always saw an old Indian woman just sitting in my doorway watching me as I looked back. She never came into the room or near me just stood and watched. Id crash at my buddy's house 4 doors down all the time and his house had a little Indian girl that would constantly run up and down the stairs and thats all she would do, never acknowledging we were there. Also the street had a Indian woman that would walk up and down the road according to many that lived there, I never saw her though.

The house next door to me is where the chief haunted. I saw him once he was stocky and had the full head dress of feathers. The owners actually called one of those ghost buster type people and they held a seance or something to tell him and his people to go to the light.

I don't know if it's still haunted we moved very shortly after that seance, but I believe in ghosts cause of it. Its kind of hard not to when the whole block had encounters with seeing them and most never talked about it, It took someone at a party to bring it up then stories would just come out.

Another freaky thing, not ghost related, living on that block I went to a kids house I never chilled with but he had a pool and it was hot so he was that dude. I went in the house to p!ss and there was a fridge in the room over.. I opened it and dudes mom was apparently nuts I found out years later, she kept dead rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs, birds in there and the sh*t stunk... wasn't for stuffing or nothing like that... sh*t was just bloody dead animals.... they got divorced and now the fathers in prison for an investment scam.
SubConscious gave props
 
 4 years ago '10        #37
2113 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,357 | Props total: 43 43
Make this thread the official Creepy/Scary stories thread it's already established,and has way better stories,no disrespect to Last 1 Left,but the other ones blows this one out of the water or heck combine them at least.
 4 years ago '10        #38
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
How lame is it why make a sticky wit reddit users posted on it, this websites about boxden
Why not contribute the same stories here make this one better instead of wasting comment space, there's a lot of people that haven't seen alot of those stories because of how a mess it is.. Contribute
BASED on MARS
 4 years ago '10        #39
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 206 206
 dil doe 22 said:
we need to add all the good stories to this thread real quick in case some people missed em in that 10 plus page clusterfu*k.
I'll add the 10 reddit stories, But fucc that's a lot of work I'll do what I can
 4 years ago '12        #40
sayyam 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$861 | Props total: 655 655
Few months ago, after a night out, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw some girl standing in my room throwing a ball up and down. My mind immediately interpret her presence as being a ghost. My body felt paralyzed. Heart literally was pounding through my chest. Finally I was able to sit up and nothing was there. Took me a hour to finally go back to sleep only to wake up a hr later with an old man staring at my face, patting my chest, repeating cry.

After that I got out of the room. Went to search of such occurrences to other ppl browsing the internet where I learned about hypnopompic hallucination and other sleeping disorders. Its not totally common, but a lot of other ppl have had such experiences. I guess it happens with a bad sleeping schedule and stress.

It still scares the sh*t out of me thinkin I might wake up to that again, even though I know its not real.


This just had me wondering if any ghost stories legit or is your brain playing tricks?


I know a lot of ppl believe in ghost. If you have any stories to share, share that sh*t
or post a funny -did not read gif-



Kumbayah
SubConscious gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside The hourglass shape on this thot is kind of amazing...
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
169 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Live 18' LeBron James Screenshot Leaked
16 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Salute this kid even though he took a L
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rick Ross Drops By Wingstop To Collect His Money ''This Is How A Boss L..
140 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Offset dissing Lil' Uzi Vert
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy