"Kobe Bryant is the spoiled child that L.A. has created." - Nelly

most viewed right now
 180
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 151
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
139 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 1888 1888
 bluehefner96 said:
...And then you got lames in here talking about

"He right though. "

n*gga, right about what? Dude could barely articulate his points, and was bullsh*tting when it came to supporting them.

Lets talk about the main point - "Nobody wants to play with Kobe."

Says who? Oh, so that one guy who is widely regarded as the best PG in the game, Chris Paul, wasn't ready to "sue the NBA" when his trade to essentially go play with Kobe wasn't vetoed.

Lamar Odom definitely wasn't the happiest camper when it came to having to leave LA.

Both of these situations were just a couple of seasons, and both players are at least Role Players or Better.

Sh*t, dont Nick Young qualify as a "Role Player?" Didn't he just accept a Vet Minimum at the age of what, 26/27 to go play with dude?

Pau definitely dont want to go anywhere, nor has he ever have. Bynum was TRADED when it came down to it. So nobody knows what his decision would have been, and why....

I mean, who are all these n*ggas running from Kobe that Nelly speaks of? fu*k outta here. All he did was yell nonsense and make himself look like a biased a.ss.





why is thread still even active after this?
 5 years ago '06        #102
Don Kaliko 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 1911 1911
nelly made his self sound like an idiot on first take i'm still laughing.....


Last edited by Don Kaliko; 07-16-2013 at 03:39 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #103
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,694 | Props total: 1117 1117
Kobe won't ever win another ring, and Nelly will never have another platinum album
 5 years ago '04        #104
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,725 | Props total: 9798 9798
people using nick young for their argument though?
 5 years ago '04        #105
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
We already know that Kobe is selfish and not a great leader. He never discounted anything he accomplished. He's right though, it doesn't seem like a lot of people want to play with the guy. I respect what he's done for the Lakers, but as a fan that's been a fan since Magic and, and the Van Exel/Jones backcourt days I can't say that I would be that mad if the Lakers didn't reup him after next season. I'm about the greater good of the team first. Dude's a ball stopper and while he can facilitate if he wants to, he doesn't want to. That sh*t was hella entertaining though.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-16-2013 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #106
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,917 | Props total: 5426 5426
 Klasicktha1 said:
Nelly sounded dumb as hell with his reasoning tho. No player's stats went down when playing with Kobe and Pau became great once he start playing with Kobe. Yea Kobe acted like a bytch nygga at times and he gets no pass for that, but all this trying to discredit the man is getting outta hand.
This statement is just dumb. Gasol single handedly took a garbage a.ss grizzlies team to the play-offs year after year, and put up way better stats in Memphis. Gasol was a much better player when he had the Superman/Clark Kent haircut.
 5 years ago '07        #107
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,267 | Props total: 2188 2188

[video - click to view]


Nelly no cares what you think of Kobe, just show us your grill
 5 years ago '08        #108
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
He had good points it was just the delivery
 5 years ago '07        #109
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,267 | Props total: 2188 2188
 MiseryCityTexas said:
This statement is just dumb. Gasol single handedly took a garbage a.ss grizzlies team to the play-offs year after year, and put up way better stats in Memphis. Gasol was a much better player when he had the Superman/Clark Kent haircut.
Gasol was never a #1 option. There's a reason they got bounced in the 1st every season...
 5 years ago '04        #110
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 6824 6824
This segment was awesome. Nelly was speaking the truth, because Cari was getting mad and arguing, in which she hardly does. Plus Stephen A. tried to counter Nelly's points and Nelly had a rebuttal for everything. He even got Stephen A. to admit he agreed with him.

Nelly said what many non laker fans have been thinking. LA has given Kobe free reign, and everybody is always held accountable except for him, and now the Lakers are suffering from it. He brought up people criticizing Howard for quitting on the Lakers when Kobe did the same thing in 2006.

I liked when Cari tried to say the Lakers would be back in 2014 after free agency, and Nelly was like you don't even know who y'all getting. Ain't nobody try a come to LA right now.

Skip: Dwight Howard was not made of Laker stuff
Nelly: Well you know what Laker stuff is gonna be next season? No playoffs. That's what they go be.

Nelly: If you come here, your points will go down, your career wouldn't get better, and if you don't win, they're not gonna blame him, and they gonna look at you.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Marccoogs19; 07-16-2013 at 04:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #111
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,549 | Props total: 11170 11170
 kakish said:
Gasol was never a #1 option. There's a reason they got bounced in the 1st every season...
Did Kobe ever get out the 1st round without Shaq or Gasol?
 5 years ago '09        #112
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
Nelly was going in

Skip silent as hell through the 1st 5 mins of the segment.
 5 years ago '04        #113
makaveliveson 
space
avatar space
space
$219 | Props total: 146 146
I thought Dwight Howard was the spoiled brat pouting all the time???

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is on the Lakers besides kobe because regardless, kobe will throw the team on his back and push them across the line as he did this last season. So quick to forget how much of a warrior he is and prime example when he was up for 40 hrs icing his ankle and slept 1 hour just to make sure he wouldn't miss the next game.

Dwight Howard is a little bi*ch boy and has a lot of growing up to do. Nelly bringing up kobe unfollowing him on twitter and reciting the people kobe follows on twitter just came off like a little teenage girl to me man. Nelly all talking about being the best TEAM player and doing whats best for the TEAM, isn't this the same dude who made the song "I am #1"? He asked why do they have these super high expectations of him as a big man in la...ummm he is not exactly a cheap contract for la, the last big man before you there who was ranked as the top big man in the league was shaq, how the hell are they not going to compare you to him? He's just butt hurt that he can't live up to those expectations is the problem, they don't compare kobe to Jordan constantly for years??? Difference is kobe just mans up and tries to outdo jordan.

At the end of the day I think this all came down to dwight getting more attention in Houston and looked at like the #1 guy like he was in Orlando. So glad this little pre-madonna is off the lakers now!
 5 years ago '09        #114
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
 makaveliveson said:
I thought Dwight Howard was the spoiled brat pouting all the time???

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is on the Lakers besides kobe because regardless, kobe will throw the team on his back and push them across the line as he did this last season. So quick to forget how much of a warrior he is and prime example when he was up for 40 hrs icing his ankle and slept 1 hour just to make sure he wouldn't miss the next game.

Dwight Howard is a little bi*ch boy and has a lot of growing up to do. Nelly bringing up kobe unfollowing him on twitter and reciting the people kobe follows on twitter just came off like a little teenage girl to me man. Nelly all talking about being the best TEAM player and doing whats best for the TEAM, isn't this the same dude who made the song "I am #1"? He asked why do they have these super high expectations of him as a big man in la...ummm he is not exactly a cheap contract for la, the last big man before you there who was ranked as the top big man in the league was shaq, how the hell are they not going to compare you to him? He's just butt hurt that he can't live up to those expectations is the problem, they don't compare kobe to Jordan constantly for years??? Difference is kobe just mans up and tries to outdo jordan.

At the end of the day I think this all came down to dwight getting more attention in Houston and looked at like the #1 guy like he was in Orlando. So glad this little pre-madonna is off the lakers now!
Funny thing is Houston is going to be Harden's team D-12 may be more popular in the media, but Harden will be winning more ball games than D-12, as stacked as the West will be, I see them in the WCF in 2015, 2014 I see 2nd round and out.
 5 years ago '12        #115
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
avatar space
space
$22,632 | Props total: 1799 1799
 5 years ago '04        #116
makaveliveson 
space
avatar space
space
$219 | Props total: 146 146
 ReggieA said:
Funny thing is Houston is going to be Harden's team D-12 may be more popular in the media, but Harden will be winning more ball games than D-12, as stacked as the West will be, I see them in the WCF in 2015, 2014 I see 2nd round and out.
I totally agree with you, it will still be Harden's team and he will be the top guy on the court but the media will look at dwight more so as their golden child on that team. I see the rockets doing very well in the future regardless if they got howard or not.
 5 years ago '12        #117
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,119 | Props total: 28330 28330
Nelly will be joining his sister soon.
 5 years ago '11        #118
The Rhyming Ape 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 29426 29426
 JeeQ said:
Everyone who's not a Lakers fan knew this already. If only Carmelo was lucky enough to have played with the greatest coach and center during his time in his NBA career.
n*gga what?? I dont care what anybody says melo will NEVER be better than kobe individually is RIGHT NOW at 34. And he wouldnt be able to touch prime kobe's shoelaces

I swear yall hate the man so much u just be ignoring the sh*t outta facts trying to make a point
 5 years ago '11        #119
The Rhyming Ape 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 29426 29426
 Oh Finesse said:
that's what everybody said about the Heat 3 years ago. Ain't Wade's team now...
If dwight gets some solid offensive moves and learns how to pass outta a double team and catch the damn ball then hell yeah itll be his team. If not...... nahhh
 5 years ago '06        #120
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,134 | Props total: 11365 11365

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1296 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy