"Kobe Bryant is the spoiled child that L.A. has created." - Nelly

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 bluehefner96 said:
...And then you got lames in here talking about

"He right though. "

n*gga, right about what? Dude could barely articulate his points, and was bullsh*tting when it came to supporting them.

Lets talk about the main point - "Nobody wants to play with Kobe."

Says who? Oh, so that one guy who is widely regarded as the best PG in the game, Chris Paul, wasn't ready to "sue the NBA" when his trade to essentially go play with Kobe wasn't vetoed.

Lamar Odom definitely wasn't the happiest camper when it came to having to leave LA.

Both of these situations were just a couple of seasons, and both players are at least Role Players or Better.

Sh*t, dont Nick Young qualify as a "Role Player?" Didn't he just accept a Vet Minimum at the age of what, 26/27 to go play with dude?

Pau definitely dont want to go anywhere, nor has he ever have. Bynum was TRADED when it came down to it. So nobody knows what his decision would have been, and why....

I mean, who are all these n*ggas running from Kobe that Nelly speaks of? fu*k outta here. All he did was yell nonsense and make himself look like a biased a.ss.

why is thread still even active after this?
 4 years ago '06        #102
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
nelly made his self sound like an idiot on first take i'm still laughing.....

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 07-16-2013 at 04:39 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #103
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Kobe won't ever win another ring, and Nelly will never have another platinum album
 4 years ago '04        #104
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6480 6480
people using nick young for their argument though?
 4 years ago '04        #105
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
We already know that Kobe is selfish and not a great leader. He never discounted anything he accomplished. He's right though, it doesn't seem like a lot of people want to play with the guy. I respect what he's done for the Lakers, but as a fan that's been a fan since Magic and, and the Van Exel/Jones backcourt days I can't say that I would be that mad if the Lakers didn't reup him after next season. I'm about the greater good of the team first. Dude's a ball stopper and while he can facilitate if he wants to, he doesn't want to. That sh*t was hella entertaining though.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-16-2013 at 05:07 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #106
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Klasicktha1 said:
Nelly sounded dumb as hell with his reasoning tho. No player's stats went down when playing with Kobe and Pau became great once he start playing with Kobe. Yea Kobe acted like a bytch nygga at times and he gets no pass for that, but all this trying to discredit the man is getting outta hand.
This statement is just dumb. Gasol single handedly took a garbage a.ss grizzlies team to the play-offs year after year, and put up way better stats in Memphis. Gasol was a much better player when he had the Superman/Clark Kent haircut.
 4 years ago '07        #107
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532

[video - click to view]

Nelly no cares what you think of Kobe, just show us your grill
 4 years ago '08        #108
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
He had good points it was just the delivery
 4 years ago '07        #109
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 MiseryCityTexas said:
This statement is just dumb. Gasol single handedly took a garbage a.ss grizzlies team to the play-offs year after year, and put up way better stats in Memphis. Gasol was a much better player when he had the Superman/Clark Kent haircut.
Gasol was never a #1 option. There's a reason they got bounced in the 1st every season...
 4 years ago '04        #110
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
This segment was awesome. Nelly was speaking the truth, because Cari was getting mad and arguing, in which she hardly does. Plus Stephen A. tried to counter Nelly's points and Nelly had a rebuttal for everything. He even got Stephen A. to admit he agreed with him.

Nelly said what many non laker fans have been thinking. LA has given Kobe free reign, and everybody is always held accountable except for him, and now the Lakers are suffering from it. He brought up people criticizing Howard for quitting on the Lakers when Kobe did the same thing in 2006.

I liked when Cari tried to say the Lakers would be back in 2014 after free agency, and Nelly was like you don't even know who y'all getting. Ain't nobody try a come to LA right now.

Skip: Dwight Howard was not made of Laker stuff
Nelly: Well you know what Laker stuff is gonna be next season? No playoffs. That's what they go be.

Nelly: If you come here, your points will go down, your career wouldn't get better, and if you don't win, they're not gonna blame him, and they gonna look at you.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 07-16-2013 at 05:25 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #111
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,534 | Props total: 6218 6218
 kakish said:
Gasol was never a #1 option. There's a reason they got bounced in the 1st every season...
Did Kobe ever get out the 1st round without Shaq or Gasol?
 4 years ago '09        #112
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
Nelly was going in

Skip silent as hell through the 1st 5 mins of the segment.
 4 years ago '04        #113
makaveliveson 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 79 79
I thought Dwight Howard was the spoiled brat pouting all the time???

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is on the Lakers besides kobe because regardless, kobe will throw the team on his back and push them across the line as he did this last season. So quick to forget how much of a warrior he is and prime example when he was up for 40 hrs icing his ankle and slept 1 hour just to make sure he wouldn't miss the next game.

Dwight Howard is a little bi*ch boy and has a lot of growing up to do. Nelly bringing up kobe unfollowing him on twitter and reciting the people kobe follows on twitter just came off like a little teenage girl to me man. Nelly all talking about being the best TEAM player and doing whats best for the TEAM, isn't this the same dude who made the song "I am #1"? He asked why do they have these super high expectations of him as a big man in la...ummm he is not exactly a cheap contract for la, the last big man before you there who was ranked as the top big man in the league was shaq, how the hell are they not going to compare you to him? He's just butt hurt that he can't live up to those expectations is the problem, they don't compare kobe to Jordan constantly for years??? Difference is kobe just mans up and tries to outdo jordan.

At the end of the day I think this all came down to dwight getting more attention in Houston and looked at like the #1 guy like he was in Orlando. So glad this little pre-madonna is off the lakers now!
 4 years ago '09        #114
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 makaveliveson said:
I thought Dwight Howard was the spoiled brat pouting all the time???

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is on the Lakers besides kobe because regardless, kobe will throw the team on his back and push them across the line as he did this last season. So quick to forget how much of a warrior he is and prime example when he was up for 40 hrs icing his ankle and slept 1 hour just to make sure he wouldn't miss the next game.

Dwight Howard is a little bi*ch boy and has a lot of growing up to do. Nelly bringing up kobe unfollowing him on twitter and reciting the people kobe follows on twitter just came off like a little teenage girl to me man. Nelly all talking about being the best TEAM player and doing whats best for the TEAM, isn't this the same dude who made the song "I am #1"? He asked why do they have these super high expectations of him as a big man in la...ummm he is not exactly a cheap contract for la, the last big man before you there who was ranked as the top big man in the league was shaq, how the hell are they not going to compare you to him? He's just butt hurt that he can't live up to those expectations is the problem, they don't compare kobe to Jordan constantly for years??? Difference is kobe just mans up and tries to outdo jordan.

At the end of the day I think this all came down to dwight getting more attention in Houston and looked at like the #1 guy like he was in Orlando. So glad this little pre-madonna is off the lakers now!
Funny thing is Houston is going to be Harden's team D-12 may be more popular in the media, but Harden will be winning more ball games than D-12, as stacked as the West will be, I see them in the WCF in 2015, 2014 I see 2nd round and out.
 4 years ago '12        #115
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 4 years ago '04        #116
makaveliveson 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 79 79
 ReggieA said:
Funny thing is Houston is going to be Harden's team D-12 may be more popular in the media, but Harden will be winning more ball games than D-12, as stacked as the West will be, I see them in the WCF in 2015, 2014 I see 2nd round and out.
I totally agree with you, it will still be Harden's team and he will be the top guy on the court but the media will look at dwight more so as their golden child on that team. I see the rockets doing very well in the future regardless if they got howard or not.
 4 years ago '12        #117
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Nelly will be joining his sister soon.
 4 years ago '11        #118
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24718 24718
 JeeQ said:
Everyone who's not a Lakers fan knew this already. If only Carmelo was lucky enough to have played with the greatest coach and center during his time in his NBA career.
n*gga what?? I dont care what anybody says melo will NEVER be better than kobe individually is RIGHT NOW at 34. And he wouldnt be able to touch prime kobe's shoelaces

I swear yall hate the man so much u just be ignoring the sh*t outta facts trying to make a point
 4 years ago '11        #119
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24718 24718
 Oh Finesse said:
that's what everybody said about the Heat 3 years ago. Ain't Wade's team now...
If dwight gets some solid offensive moves and learns how to pass outta a double team and catch the damn ball then hell yeah itll be his team. If not...... nahhh
 4 years ago '06        #120
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy