"Kobe Bryant is the spoiled child that L.A. has created." - Nelly

most viewed right now
 195
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
183 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-16-2013, 01:58 PM         #81
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nelly was wildn, but I know what he meant dwight with no stars beat lebron and went to the finals. kobe with no stars got mollywhopped by steve nash and missed the playoffs, and he be skating by on criticism.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Tranquilo 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 2220 2220
 07-16-2013, 02:03 PM         #83
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSmith93 said:
did this n*gga really say mj was never selfish with the rock???

this what happen when you only look at youtube videos and stats
word

MJ has attempted more FG's than Kobe in less games (Kobe's played 4,379 more minutes)

how is that not selfish?
 5 years ago '10        #84
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 260 260
"Who was on they Starting 5? quick quick"
 5 years ago '12        #85
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,798 | Props total: 2745 2745
 Rubix said:
Lol, whut? You need to brush up on your Jordan history.

Phil and tex implemented the triangle to mainly get the ball out of Jordan's hands. Before that, Collins forced Jordan to play PG to force him to pass the ball and get ball movement. Jordan used to accuse Phil all the time during the earlier years he was head coach, of "sabotaging" Jordan's career by reducing his scoring numbers and causing him to miss out on winning the scoring champ title. He begged for Phil to get canned after his first year. Jordan used to sit out the fourth during bulls blowouts but as soon as pippen had a higher scoring total (in garbage time), Jordan used to try to check himself back into the game just so he can be the leading scorer in the game.

Jordan had run ins with bill Cartwright, Horace grant and used to ride pippen all the time. In his wizards days, he forced management to trade away players like rip Hamilton because they either played the game at a pace Jordan couldn't keep up with or shot the ball more than he liked them to. He trashed a lot of the players he played with but who's going to complain when everybody's winning championships?

Jordan was great but stop with the sh*t about how he was never considered selfish..


You can tell who's been watching the NBA their entire lives and who are just talking out of their a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #86
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,674 | Props total: 16223 16223
Only watched because this is the first time I've ever heard someone say that about Kobe publicly... he had a good point w/ some of it... Jordan and Kobe were both selfish as far as I'm concerned
 5 years ago '10        #87
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,382 | Props total: 7858 7858
Stan's say nelly is irrelevant, but the quickest to say fu*k nelly cause feelings have been caught by someone "irrelevant"...
Rather be "irrelevant" fu*king fine bi*ches and got mad money then a Kobe but hugger
 5 years ago '07        #88
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1903 1903
 Jruk2345 said:
"Who was on they Starting 5? quick quick"
 5 years ago '13        #89
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Nelly ethered that n*gga.

Love the fact he brought up Kobe has benefited from playing center all star caliber centers throughout his career.
 5 years ago '04        #90
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,451 | Props total: 2306 2306
Only a matter of time until Kobe signs with the Heat.





 5 years ago '07        #91
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,193 | Props total: 79938 79938
 PG-13 said:


lmaoooo n*gga foolish, n*gga sound like a bx poster to the fullest haha
 5 years ago '07        #92
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,193 | Props total: 79938 79938
 Chrisdunk said:
Nelly ethered that n*gga.

Love the fact he brought up Kobe has benefited from playing center all star caliber centers throughout his career.
surely did benefit from kwames and mihms
 5 years ago '04        #93
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,718 | Props total: 9779 9779
at least it was entertaining

stephen a look like he was about to seriously pop a blood vessel. not the fake one he does everyday

resha didn't give a sh!t she kept saying us talking about the lakers


Last edited by justinjones; 07-16-2013 at 03:09 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #94
LeChosen1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
When Nelly asked them to Name the starting 5

"You Couldnt even pronounce the mans Name"

 07-16-2013, 03:07 PM         #95
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how Kobe almost fu*ked up Dwight not coming to LA the first time, and then he completely deaded the resigning
 5 years ago '04        #96
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,718 | Props total: 9779 9779
 LeChosen1 said:
When Nelly asked them to Name the starting 5

"You Couldnt even pronounce the mans Name"

 5 years ago '10        #97
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,244 | Props total: 634 634
 Rubix said:
Lol, whut? You need to brush up on your Jordan history.

Phil and tex implemented the triangle to mainly get the ball out of Jordan's hands. Before that, Collins forced Jordan to play PG to force him to pass the ball and get ball movement. Jordan used to accuse Phil all the time during the earlier years he was head coach, of "sabotaging" Jordan's career by reducing his scoring numbers and causing him to miss out on winning the scoring champ title. He begged for Phil to get canned after his first year. Jordan used to sit out the fourth during bulls blowouts but as soon as pippen had a higher scoring total (in garbage time), Jordan used to try to check himself back into the game just so he can be the leading scorer in the game.

Jordan had run ins with bill Cartwright, Horace grant and used to ride pippen all the time. In his wizards days, he forced management to trade away players like rip Hamilton because they either played the game at a pace Jordan couldn't keep up with or shot the ball more than he liked them to. He trashed a lot of the players he played with but who's going to complain when everybody's winning championships?

Jordan was great but stop with the sh*t about how he was never considered selfish..

 07-16-2013, 03:15 PM         #98
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Nelly just mad that Kobe's a better rapper than him

#kobeabetterrapperthan

For my Twitter nigg*s
 5 years ago '08        #99
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5547 5547
Too big to respond, Bean will just bang out his bi*ch and bruise up her neck.
 5 years ago '04        #100
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14322 14322
People still forget Nelly is a minority owner of the Bobcats
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support — is..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy