"Kobe Bryant is the spoiled child that L.A. has created." - Nelly

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,184 | Props total: 11351 11351
 timdog said:
"I was pretty close [to going to L.A.] to be honest," Garnett said. "What disturbed me about the whole Laker situation was Kobe [Bryant] and Phil [Jackson] at the time. They was pretty bad. That situation was something I didn't want to get into. It was my choice. There was a lot going on and I didn't want to be a part of it."

and nick young is a role player
That sounds like he had a problem with some friction that Kobe & Phil had between them, or Kobe against management.

You do know that the Lakers were terrible that year, right? You do remember Kobe asking to be traded himself around that time, right?

And KG was rumored as recent as this year to have the Lakers on his list of teams he'd waive his "No Trade Clause" rights to join.

Btw, I said Nick Young was a role player.
 4 years ago '07        #62
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
nelly dont have enough sources to prove the crap he says
Exactly. Damn near every time they asked him a question, he bounced around to some other sh*t.
 4 years ago '08        #63
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
Kobe is a snitch, ball hog, and cornball brother.

Nobody wants to play with that n*gga
 4 years ago '04        #64
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Yea but kobe was called uncoachable by tex winter and phil and his teammates had to repeatedly call him out for his selfish ways.

Jordan was a d!ck to his teammates but he was never selfish with the rock. Plus he wasn't spoiled with top talent all around him like kobe was.

I'm pretty sure those cats jordan played with would all say he made them better.

I've not heard a single player say that about kobe.
all the Kobe Stans avoided this post
 4 years ago '04        #65
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
the man only played a season where all 8 seeds out west won 50+ games while leading LA to the #1 seed

doesn't get much "tougher" than that
And lost in the finals
 4 years ago '13        #66
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Kobe has zero pulling power. The only above average player that he's been able to convince to join him was a broken down Steve Nash looking for a final pay day.
 4 years ago '11        #67
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Nelly sounded like a poster from this section,he was right tho
 4 years ago '07        #68
space
space

Last edited by bluehefner96; 07-16-2013 at 01:20 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #69
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
I don't get how Kobe can come off as spoiled.. Love him or hate him, you can't ever deny that he leaves everything out there and is the hardest worker in the lockerroom no matter how old he becomes, how beat up he is or how much he accomplishes. A lot of guys make it to the finals or win one championship and gets that superstar money then calls it a career. Kobe on the other hand is as hungry today and he was when he stepped foot on an NBA court. Dude hardly ever acts like he should just have things given to him without putting in his share of the work. He's egotistical but far from "spoiled."
 4 years ago '04        #70
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,562 | Props total: 6287 6287
Kobe stans in dis bi*ch watery eyed, cryin like lil bi*ches. Nelly was speakin some real sh*t, u f*gs ain't gon neva admit it tho. Like he said players don't wanna go to LA cause Kobe(witout 2 7ft'ers or Shaq or Fisher to bail him out) is more than likely gon shootchu out da playoffs and the media(aswell as the Laker fanbase) is gon go "Well Kobe's the Black Mama, he emptied the chamber and gave it all" and blame everybody who's jersey doesn't have Bryant on the back. The media is retarded and so are Kobe/Laker stans. Who wants to play like that?
 4 years ago '05        #71
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Yea but kobe was called uncoachable by tex winter and phil and his teammates had to repeatedly call him out for his selfish ways.

Jordan was a d!ck to his teammates but he was never selfish with the rock. Plus he wasn't spoiled with top talent all around him like kobe was.

I'm pretty sure those cats jordan played with would all say he made them better.

I've not heard a single player say that about kobe.
Lol, whut? You need to brush up on your Jordan history.

Phil and tex implemented the triangle to mainly get the ball out of Jordan's hands. Before that, Collins forced Jordan to play PG to force him to pass the ball and get ball movement. Jordan used to accuse Phil all the time during the earlier years he was head coach, of "sabotaging" Jordan's career by reducing his scoring numbers and causing him to miss out on winning the scoring champ title. He begged for Phil to get canned after his first year. Jordan used to sit out the fourth during bulls blowouts but as soon as pippen had a higher scoring total (in garbage time), Jordan used to try to check himself back into the game just so he can be the leading scorer in the game.

Jordan had run ins with bill Cartwright, Horace grant and used to ride pippen all the time. In his wizards days, he forced management to trade away players like rip Hamilton because they either played the game at a pace Jordan couldn't keep up with or shot the ball more than he liked them to. He trashed a lot of the players he played with but who's going to complain when everybody's winning championships?

Jordan was great but stop with the sh*t about how he was never considered selfish..
 4 years ago '05        #72
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
lakers fans mad
 4 years ago '12        #73
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
So , we gone act like nelly is relevant ?

Last edited by GucciBoy347; 07-16-2013 at 01:42 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #74
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
LOL!!!!! Laker Stans ready to start crying and sh*t
 4 years ago '12        #75
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Kyrietolakers said:
I mean sh*t was his sister a utah jazz or kings or any other team fans kobe r*ped in the playoofs in the past?
sh*t aint that accelerated her sickles cells to her demise or something?
 4 years ago '07        #76
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 bluehefner96 said:
That sounds like he had a problem with some friction that Kobe & Phil had between them, or Kobe against management.

You do know that the Lakers were terrible that year, right? You do remember Kobe asking to be traded himself around that time, right?

And KG was rumored as recent as this year to have the Lakers on his list of teams he'd waive his "No Trade Clause" rights to join.

Btw, I said Nick Young was a role player.
so getting garnett wouldnt have made the lakers better

and kobe was one of the reason he didnt you should be able to look past a the friction kobe had with phil or management right

you made seem like since nick took less cuz his age that its a big deal when nick is just a role player
 4 years ago '10        #77
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 241 241
my n*gga nelly went in!

Tellin the truth bout the mamba

4 years ago '04        #78
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 BrooklynSwag said:
LOL!!!!! Laker Stans ready to start crying and sh*t
Over what Nelly has to say? NAH.

I'm more concerned with Ja Rule's take on the entire situation though
 07-16-2013, 02:53 PM         #79
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any post the vid yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy