"Kobe Bryant is the spoiled child that L.A. has created." - Nelly

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 1982 1982
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Kobe didn't make sh*t better. Phil did. The triangle was a team-ball oriented system. Without it kobe is joe johnson
So the same thing can be said about Jordan then since he played in the triangle right!?
 07-16-2013, 12:02 PM         #42
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whts ja rule think of this.
 4 years ago '08        #43
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2722 2722
 Ahmed said:
whts ja rule think of this.
 4 years ago '07        #44
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,179 | Props total: 11338 11338
This dude coming off ignorant.
 4 years ago '10        #45
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,433 | Props total: 6603 6603
sh*ttin on these ho's
 4 years ago '04        #46
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11523 11523
no video?
 4 years ago '05        #47
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 33649 33649
 Klasicktha1 said:
So the same thing can be said about Jordan then since he played in the triangle right!?
goddem!

nick......YOUNG!
 4 years ago '07        #48
space
space
...And then you got lames in here talking about

"He right though. "

n*gga, right about what? Dude could barely articulate his points, and was bullsh*tting when it came to supporting them.

Lets talk about the main point - "Nobody wants to play with Kobe."

Says who? Oh, so that one guy who is widely regarded as the best PG in the game, Chris Paul, wasn't ready to "sue the NBA" when his trade to essentially go play with Kobe wasn't vetoed.

Lamar Odom definitely wasn't the happiest camper when it came to having to leave LA.

Both of these situations were just a couple of seasons, and both players are at least Role Players or Better.

Sh*t, dont Nick Young qualify as a "Role Player?" Didn't he just accept a Vet Minimum at the age of what, 26/27 to go play with dude?

Pau definitely dont want to go anywhere, nor has he ever have. Bynum was TRADED when it came down to it. So nobody knows what his decision would have been, and why....

I mean, who are all these n*ggas running from Kobe that Nelly speaks of? fu*k outta here. All he did was yell nonsense and make himself look like a biased a.ss.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 07-16-2013 at 12:36 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #49
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 Klasicktha1 said:
Yea but kobe was called uncoachable by tex winter and phil and his teammates had to repeatedly call him out for his selfish ways.

Jordan was a d!ck to his teammates but he was never selfish with the rock. Plus he wasn't spoiled with top talent all around him like kobe was.

I'm pretty sure those cats jordan played with would all say he made them better.

I've not heard a single player say that about kobe.
 4 years ago '12        #50
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,510 | Props total: 1789 1789
 bluehefner96 said:

"He right though. "

n*gga, right about what? Dude could barely articulate his points, and was bullsh*tting when it came to supporting them.

Says who? Oh, so that one guy who is widely regarded as the best PG in the game, Chris Paul, wasn't ready to "sue the NBA" when his trade to essentially go play with Kobe wasn't vetoed.

Lamar Odom definitely wasn't the happiest camper when it came to having to leave LA.

Both of these situations were just a couple of seasons, and both players are at least Role Players or Better.

Sh*t, dont Nick Young qualify as a "Role Player?" Didn't he just accept a Vet Minimum at the age of what, 26/27 to go play with dude?

Pau definitely dont want to go anywhere, nor has he ever have. Bynum was TRADED when it came down to it. So nobody knows what his decision would have been, and why....

I mean, who are all these n*ggas running from Kobe that Nelly speaks of?

n*ggas want to come to LA for the weather and lifestyle not Kobe cancer rapist a.ss FOH bruh
 4 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 TDeezy20 said:
n*ggas want to come to LA for the weather and lifestyle not Kobe cancer rapist a.ss FOH bruh
Great point....

And to that, I say, Well go to the fukkin Clippers.

Sit Yo a.ss down.
 4 years ago '07        #52
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 bluehefner96 said:

"He right though. "

I mean, who are all these n*ggas running from Kobe that Nelly speaks of? fu*k outta here. All he did was yell nonsense and make himself look like a biased a.ss.
"I was pretty close [to going to L.A.] to be honest," Garnett said. "What disturbed me about the whole Laker situation was Kobe [Bryant] and Phil [Jackson] at the time. They was pretty bad. That situation was something I didn't want to get into. It was my choice. There was a lot going on and I didn't want to be a part of it."

and nick young is a role player
 4 years ago '07        #53
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 Lex Lossis said:
Yo, but did yall notice Nelly's mannerisms? n*gga had that homo, swing my arm and finger around while I'm arguing type of mannerism that hoes and f*ggots have.

Check that sh*t again...

Reminded me of Bow Wow:

yeah nelly was on some bow wow sh*t
 4 years ago '13        #54
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 798 798
This n*gga nelly is gonna be sittin nosebleed in Staples for the rest of his life what an idiot
 4 years ago '12        #55
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
Kobe Stans lose once again

2012-2013 has not been nice to ya'll at all
 4 years ago '07        #56
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70224 70224
nelly dont have enough sources to prove the crap he says
 4 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458

[tweet - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #58
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Lucky Lucas said:
Kobe bout to black ball the sh*t out of this n*gga, you never getting court side seats again
That's not a threat anymore. Lakers are in fu*k near rebuild mode. Who wants to sit courtside and watch that broken down team play? fu*k outta here.
 4 years ago '09        #59
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
yes because jordan was so fukin humble

nelly should of stopped rapping after 03
 4 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458

[tweet - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy