John Wall: 'I need to get into the playoffs'

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
Similarity Scores
Explanation ▪ Players with careers of similar quality and shape (thru 2012-13)
Thru 3 Years Win Shares (Best to Worst)
Player Sim 1 2 3
John Wall 4.5 3.5 2.2
Sleepy Floyd 94.8 4.4 3.1 2.2
Sam Cassell 94.2 4.7 3.9 2.2
Jack George 93.2 4.6 3.8 1.8
Al Smith 93.1 4.5 3.3 1.8
Skeeter Swift 93.0 4.3 3.4 1.8
Jamaal Tinsley 92.8 4.4 3.7 1.7
Daniel Gibson 91.7 4.1 3.8 2.0
Al Skinner 91.6 4.9 3.3 2.1
Mike Gale 91.4 4.7 3.9 2.6
Frank Johnson 90.7 4.3 3.0 2.1
 07-17-2013, 10:11 AM         #82
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13th East said:
Where the fu*k did u say it was only through the first couple rounds of the playoffs u clown a.ss n*gga, u tried to make it seem like he averaged that sh*t for the season.... lame a.ss stupid a.ss n*gga starts talkin bout fu*kin cable like its 98 or somethin
Anybody with a brain knew what I was saying, especially considering 98% of the people here watched the series. Wait for the football season threads, this is clearly a step above your level of comprehension.
 4 years ago '07        #83
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Rico23 said:
So is that one game he was hot the only bench mark?...can he do that for an entire season?...no one isn't denying that he has talent and skill...
Dude finished the 2012-2013 season averaging 18 and 8, what more yall want? He was injured to start the year


[video - click to view]


This is moreso the Wall I wanna see. Half court command is getting supreme. This dude Javon just tryna pad his argument with some bs comparisons without watching the kid play
 4 years ago '13        #84
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Javon23 said:
Seriously Wall without fast break speed is a below average guard.
His half court game hasn't impressed me
Wall on a fast break open court team like the Miami Heat = they win 10 championships
so........

Lebron without fast break speed is a below avg forward, westbrook without fastbreak speed is a below avg guard.

I don't even get what point your trying to make, seem like your ugly a.ss just posted this to be funny.
 4 years ago '04        #85
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 Lucky Lucas said:
so........

Lebron without fast break speed is a below avg forward, westbrook without fastbreak speed is a below avg guard.

I don't even get what point your trying to make, seem like your ugly a.ss just posted this to be funny.
Since you mentioned them, Lebron & Westbrook have more to offer compared to Wall in regards to different aspects of their game.
That was not a troll post plus I backed it up with Guards Wall is currently on pace with based off his current stats.
 4 years ago '13        #86
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Javon23 said:
Since you mentioned them, Lebron & Westbrook have more to offer compared to Wall in regards to different aspects of their game.
That was not a troll post plus I backed it up with Guards Wall is currently on pace with based off his current stats.
Wall is a good passer, his ast #'s would be much higher if it wasn't for his sh*tty teammates.


Wall plays good defense, he defends the fast break pretty well, at 6'4 hes a solid rebounder. His rebound totals have gone down as his front court has improved. His freethrow shooting has improved.


I really don't care about all that other sh*t, I'm not taking no young pg over wall. I'm happy with who we have, and I hope hes here his entire prime
 4 years ago '04        #87
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 Lucky Lucas said:
Wall is a good passer, his ast #'s would be much higher if it wasn't for his sh*tty teammates.


Wall plays good defense, he defends the fast break pretty well, at 6'4 hes a solid rebounder. His rebound totals have gone down as his front court has improved. His freethrow shooting has improved.


I really don't care about all that other sh*t, I'm not taking no young pg over wall. I'm happy with who we have, and I hope hes here his entire prime
I don't knock your opinion. Matter of fact I respect your opinion as a fan that supports their team.
But the opposition looks at Wall like this:
Is Wall a Game changer?
Can wall be the face of an organization in regards to him leading and building a team around him?
Is Wall a $80+ Million Dollar PG?

Those are legit questions to ask in regards to a PG that has yet to play at least 70 games in a season and is not yet a NBA All Star and has given little to no indication that he wants to remain a Wizard.


Last edited by Javon23; 07-17-2013 at 10:52 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #88
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Tha Problum said:
Anybody with a brain knew what I was saying, especially considering 98% of the people here watched the series. Wait for the football season threads, this is clearly a step above your level of comprehension.
I watched the series too bi*ch, fu*k does that have to do wit it...that still doesnt justify u not sayin he averaged it in the playoffs and not for the season n*gga.... Go find u someone to play wit youngan no bullsh*t
 07-17-2013, 11:00 AM         #89
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13th East said:
I watched the series too bi*ch, fu*k does that have to do wit it...that still doesnt justify u not sayin he averaged it in the playoffs and not for the season n*gga.... Go find u someone to play wit youngan no bullsh*t
 4 years ago '12        #90
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Javon23 said:
Seriously Wall without fast break speed is a below average guard.
His half court game hasn't impressed me
Wall on a fast break open court team like the Miami Heat = they win 10 championships

Lls thats like sayin if kyrie didnt have a jumper he wouldn't be in the league, cause he wouldnt.... Hes a short, slow under the rim playin n*gga who doesnt play d
 4 years ago '04        #91
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 13th East said:
Lls thats like sayin if kyrie didnt have a jumper he wouldn't be in the league, cause he wouldnt.... Hes a short, slow under the rim playin n*gga who doesnt play d
As a Cavs fan yes your criticism is on point. Not denying that.
but this thread is about Wall. shrugs
 4 years ago '10        #92
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 2476 2476
 Javon23 said:
I don't knock your opinion. Matter of fact I respect your opinion as a fan that supports their team.
But the opposition looks at Wall like this:
Is Wall a Game changer?
Can wall be the face of an organization in regards to him leading and building a team around him?
Is Wall a $80+ Million Dollar PG?

Those are legit questions to ask in regards to a PG that has yet to play at least 70 games in a season and is not yet a NBA All Star and has given little to no indication that he wants to remain a Wizard.
The fact you have to ask yourself those questions means you really don't think he's a below average guard
 4 years ago '04        #93
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 xxhighriser said:
The fact you have to ask yourself those questions means you really don't think he's a below average guard
For a player that has more shoe contracts than All Star Selections I don't think he is worth $80+ Mil
 4 years ago '12        #94
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Javon23 said:
As a Cavs fan yes your criticism is on point. Not denying that.
but this thread is about Wall. shrugs
Ok cool, see u in the next kyrie joint homes
 4 years ago '13        #95
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
got on my john wall shoes right now, just jogged around Georgetown


quick aint fair
 4 years ago '04        #96
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 Lucky Lucas said:
got on my john wall shoes right now, just jogged around Georgetown


quick aint fair
in 94 degree weather?
 4 years ago '08        #97
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,120 | Props total: 2836 2836

[pic - click to view]



Only a matter of time before these two team up. Hope it's in DC, but it'll be somewhere.
 4 years ago '07        #98
st21 1234 heat pts1234 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,471 | Props total: 43461 43461
that suit
 4 years ago '04        #99
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Javon23 said:
in 94 degree weather?
yea we dont really give a fu*k about weather here. its not the hot that hurts...its the humidity
 07-18-2013, 08:53 AM         #100
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy