John Wall: 'I need to get into the playoffs'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
180 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Rico23 said:
So is that one game he was hot the only bench mark?...can he do that for an entire season?...no one isn't denying that he has talent and skill...
Dude finished the 2012-2013 season averaging 18 and 8, what more yall want? He was injured to start the year

[video - click to view]

This is moreso the Wall I wanna see. Half court command is getting supreme. This dude Javon just tryna pad his argument with some bs comparisons without watching the kid play
 5 years ago '13        #82
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 6069 6069
 Javon23 said:
Seriously Wall without fast break speed is a below average guard.
His half court game hasn't impressed me
Wall on a fast break open court team like the Miami Heat = they win 10 championships
so........

Lebron without fast break speed is a below avg forward, westbrook without fastbreak speed is a below avg guard.

I don't even get what point your trying to make, seem like your ugly a.ss just posted this to be funny.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 14281 14281
 Lucky Lucas said:
so........

Lebron without fast break speed is a below avg forward, westbrook without fastbreak speed is a below avg guard.

I don't even get what point your trying to make, seem like your ugly a.ss just posted this to be funny.
Since you mentioned them, Lebron & Westbrook have more to offer compared to Wall in regards to different aspects of their game.
That was not a troll post plus I backed it up with Guards Wall is currently on pace with based off his current stats.
 5 years ago '13        #84
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Since you mentioned them, Lebron & Westbrook have more to offer compared to Wall in regards to different aspects of their game.
That was not a troll post plus I backed it up with Guards Wall is currently on pace with based off his current stats.
Wall is a good passer, his ast #'s would be much higher if it wasn't for his sh*tty teammates.

Wall plays good defense, he defends the fast break pretty well, at 6'4 hes a solid rebounder. His rebound totals have gone down as his front court has improved. His freethrow shooting has improved.

I really don't care about all that other sh*t, I'm not taking no young pg over wall. I'm happy with who we have, and I hope hes here his entire prime
 5 years ago '04        #85
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Wall is a good passer, his ast #'s would be much higher if it wasn't for his sh*tty teammates.

Wall plays good defense, he defends the fast break pretty well, at 6'4 hes a solid rebounder. His rebound totals have gone down as his front court has improved. His freethrow shooting has improved.

I really don't care about all that other sh*t, I'm not taking no young pg over wall. I'm happy with who we have, and I hope hes here his entire prime
I don't knock your opinion. Matter of fact I respect your opinion as a fan that supports their team.
But the opposition looks at Wall like this:
Is Wall a Game changer?
Can wall be the face of an organization in regards to him leading and building a team around him?
Is Wall a $80+ Million Dollar PG?

Those are legit questions to ask in regards to a PG that has yet to play at least 70 games in a season and is not yet a NBA All Star and has given little to no indication that he wants to remain a Wizard.

Last edited by Javon23; 07-17-2013 at 09:52 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #86
13th East 
space
space
$3,110 | Props total: 2230 2230
 Tha Problum said:
Anybody with a brain knew what I was saying, especially considering 98% of the people here watched the series. Wait for the football season threads, this is clearly a step above your level of comprehension.
I watched the series too bi*ch, fu*k does that have to do wit it...that still doesnt justify u not sayin he averaged it in the playoffs and not for the season n*gga.... Go find u someone to play wit youngan no bullsh*t
 07-17-2013, 10:00 AM         #87
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13th East said:
I watched the series too bi*ch, fu*k does that have to do wit it...that still doesnt justify u not sayin he averaged it in the playoffs and not for the season n*gga.... Go find u someone to play wit youngan no bullsh*t
 5 years ago '12        #88
13th East 
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Seriously Wall without fast break speed is a below average guard.
His half court game hasn't impressed me
Wall on a fast break open court team like the Miami Heat = they win 10 championships

Lls thats like sayin if kyrie didnt have a jumper he wouldn't be in the league, cause he wouldnt.... Hes a short, slow under the rim playin n*gga who doesnt play d
 5 years ago '04        #89
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
 13th East said:
Lls thats like sayin if kyrie didnt have a jumper he wouldn't be in the league, cause he wouldnt.... Hes a short, slow under the rim playin n*gga who doesnt play d
As a Cavs fan yes your criticism is on point. Not denying that.
but this thread is about Wall. shrugs
 5 years ago '10        #90
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 2823 2823
 Javon23 said:
I don't knock your opinion. Matter of fact I respect your opinion as a fan that supports their team.
But the opposition looks at Wall like this:
Is Wall a Game changer?
Can wall be the face of an organization in regards to him leading and building a team around him?
Is Wall a $80+ Million Dollar PG?

Those are legit questions to ask in regards to a PG that has yet to play at least 70 games in a season and is not yet a NBA All Star and has given little to no indication that he wants to remain a Wizard.
The fact you have to ask yourself those questions means you really don't think he's a below average guard
 5 years ago '04        #91
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
 xxhighriser said:
The fact you have to ask yourself those questions means you really don't think he's a below average guard
For a player that has more shoe contracts than All Star Selections I don't think he is worth $80+ Mil
 5 years ago '12        #92
13th East 
space
space
 Javon23 said:
As a Cavs fan yes your criticism is on point. Not denying that.
but this thread is about Wall. shrugs
Ok cool, see u in the next kyrie joint homes
 5 years ago '13        #93
space
space
space
got on my john wall shoes right now, just jogged around Georgetown

quick aint fair
 5 years ago '04        #94
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
got on my john wall shoes right now, just jogged around Georgetown

quick aint fair
in 94 degree weather?
 5 years ago '08        #95
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,922 | Props total: 4121 4121

[pic - click to view]

Only a matter of time before these two team up. Hope it's in DC, but it'll be somewhere.
 5 years ago '07        #96
st21 1371 heat pts1371 OP
space
space
$58,740 | Props total: 53170 53170
that suit
 5 years ago '04        #97
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,844 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Javon23 said:
in 94 degree weather?
yea we dont really give a fu*k about weather here. its not the hot that hurts...its the humidity
 07-18-2013, 07:53 AM         #98
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #99
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
yea we dont really give a fu*k about weather here. its not the hot that hurts...its the humidity
Oh I know. im in Columbia
But with all the pavement and granite/rock buildings it gets ridiculous in some areas.
 5 years ago '12        #100
ummfada 
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
he meant these...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ummfada; 07-18-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy