John Wall: 'I need to get into the playoffs'

most viewed right now
 103
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-16-2013, 08:11 AM         #41
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did this lil n*gga just say he does have a jumper because he never had to shoot jumpers



go team up wall



overrated a.ss lil beal and the avg. at everything stick man will not get it done ever


Last edited by bigree61; 07-16-2013 at 08:16 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #42
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 2005 2005
 bigree61 said:
did this lil n*gga just say he does have a jumper because he never had to shoot jumpers



go team up wall



overrated a.ss lil beal and the avg. at everything stick man will not get it done ever
Cleveland gettin that #1 pick again bi*ch n*gga and we know for facts kyrie leaving that bullsh*t city soon as his contracts up
 4 years ago '05        #43
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,436 | Props total: 9395 9395
 st21 said:
Brandon Jennings dropped 55 as a rook.
Jennings did it against the worst defensive team in the league and it was off wide open jump shots (they kept going under the screen)

Wall did it against one of the best defensive teams with half the lineup out

Let's not act like Jennings is a scrub either...
 4 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
Cant believe Wiz fans are getting on st21 just for wanting results. Not once did he call him trash or that he didn't have the potential. Everyone else seems to be making excuses for the kid, while the one Wiz fan who was probably the BIGGEST Wall fan on these boards the day he was drafted, is actaully holding him accountable.

Its something thats rarely seen on these boards, a huge fan of a particular player being hard on him and actually holding their favorite player accountable and not make excuses. It's called being unbiased.
 07-16-2013, 09:52 AM         #45
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw bruh st21 said john wall ain't the franchise player no mo... The next five years of D.C. ball depends on #2.. so he better be the franchise player

I see the growth PPG went up FT Made/Attempted up FT % up FG% up Field Goals Made/Attempted up
 4 years ago '12        #46
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 2005 2005
 #TheReturn said:
Cant believe Wiz fans are getting on st21 just for wanting results. Not once did he call him trash or that he didn't have the potential. Everyone else seems to be making excuses for the kid, while the one Wiz fan who was probably the BIGGEST Wall fan on these boards the day he was drafted, is actaully holding him accountable.

Its something thats rarely seen on these boards, a huge fan of a particular player being hard on him and actually holding their favorite player accountable and not make excuses. It's called being unbiased.
Stop it slim, that silly f*ggots just tryna save face cause he gave up on him last year, thats why he keep bringing up the last week of the season when john wall was outthere playin wit a bunch of d leaguers
 4 years ago '08        #47
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
last seasons second half showed what we can do with a healthy Wall. We can make the playoffs
 4 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
Man if D.Rose looked like sh*t the first two years, I'd be calling his a.ss out too.. If he comes back averaging anything less than 22/8, Im calling his a.ss out for that as well, for having us wait an entire year and a half.

Not mad at st21 for being down, some fans don't want to hear bullsh*t excuses, when you got players like Rose,Kyrie,Westbrook who come in the league showing they have that k!ller instinct. Something that Wall hasn't consistently shown. Even Rondo who's not a scoring PG has that k!ller instinct on the court where he tries to win at all cost. Can you honestly describe Wall as a win at all cost player? THAT IS WHAT ST21 is talking about, until Wall shows that, I don't think he cares about Walls "numbers" nobody gives a fu*k about empty stats.. The Wiz did have a decent record when Wall was balling, but lets see him actually start off the season while everyone in the league is fresh. I'm not saying he wont, but I'm interested to see if he can. And it's not just Wall, Kyrie got a lot too prove as well.
 4 years ago '12        #49
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 2005 2005
^^^ how the hell is kyrie irving a win at all cost player and he aint never won sh*t smh, u and that st21 n*gga should stop talkin so much homes, no bullsh*t and john wall came into the league as a passing point guard not the same as rose, irving and westbrook who were all scorers


Last edited by 13th East; 07-16-2013 at 10:18 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #50
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[video - click to view]



Soon, young Wall

Poolside cabana next to LeBron & Wade is already RSVP'ed

 4 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
 13th East said:
^^^ how the hell is kyrie irving a win at all cost player and he aint never won sh*t smh, u and that st21 n*gga should stop talkin so much homes, no bullsh*t
I give Kyrie the benefit of the doubt because from day 1 once he stepped into the league when the game was close he never shied away from pressure, he was amongst the league leaders in 4th quarter scoring as a rookie. Rose was ranked top 5 in that catagory as well his rookie season. It's a sign of someone who will put a team on his back, Kyries record does suck, still hasn't shown how to manage a team. But he DOES TRY to win and gives effort. Wall wasn't doing that for majority of his career. He has all the tools in the world. And even I can admit that his physical gifts are the closest to Rose and Lebron in terms of pure talent. With all that said, it shouldn't have taken him this long to get it right, and on top of that we are not even 100% certain he has.
 4 years ago '10        #52
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 2485 2485
I swear n*ggas act like wall is 30, who honestly gives a fu*k if it took him an extra year or 2 to get his sh*t together, he's 23. We weren't winning anything with those past teams anyway. Dude said his goal is to make the playoffs, finally. So I expect him to keep improving as he did the past year
 4 years ago '12        #53
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 2005 2005
 #TheReturn said:
I give Kyrie the benefit of the doubt because from day 1 once he stepped into the league when the game was close he never shied away from pressure, he was amongst the league leaders in 4th quarter scoring as a rookie. Rose was ranked top 5 in that catagory as well his rookie season. It's a sign of someone who will put a team on his back, Kyries record does suck, still hasn't shown how to manage a team. But he DOES TRY to win and gives effort. Wall wasn't doing that for majority of his career. He has all the tools in the world. And even I can admit that his physical gifts are the closest to Rose and Lebron in terms of pure talent. With all that said, it shouldn't have taken him this long to get it right, and on top of that we are not even 100% certain he has.

Honestly homes by the way ur talkin i dont think uve seen john wall play enough to be makin these statements, obviously hes not the scorer that rose and irving are, thats what they do....but hes a better passer, rebounder and defender and hes been that since day 1, and his scoring is catchin up to those two... The game is more than scoring especially for point guards, i dont think u dudes get that
 4 years ago '13        #54
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
n*gga said rondo showed more his first 3 seasons than wall


n*gga was on the fu*king celtics


irving aint won sh*t, westbrook got to play with KD, the lottery was rigged for rose so he went to a near playoff team already


n*ggas just be saying sh*t to say it on here, like wall aint put up 16,8 his first 2 years. Aint his fault his team was a.ss.
 4 years ago '12        #55
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22216 22216
 Dray said:
Dear John Wall,

Let me tell you 1 thing..


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #56
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 #TheReturn said:
Man if D.Rose looked like sh*t the first two years, I'd be calling his a.ss out too.. If he comes back averaging anything less than 22/8, Im calling his a.ss out for that as well, for having us wait an entire year and a half.

Not mad at st21 for being down, some fans don't want to hear bullsh*t excuses, when you got players like Rose,Kyrie,Westbrook who come in the league showing they have that k!ller instinct. Something that Wall hasn't consistently shown. Even Rondo who's not a scoring PG has that k!ller instinct on the court where he tries to win at all cost. Can you honestly describe Wall as a win at all cost player? THAT IS WHAT ST21 is talking about, until Wall shows that, I don't think he cares about Walls "numbers" nobody gives a fu*k about empty stats.. The Wiz did have a decent record when Wall was balling, but lets see him actually start off the season while everyone in the league is fresh. I'm not saying he wont, but I'm interested to see if he can. And it's not just Wall, Kyrie got a lot too prove as well.
 #TheReturn said:
I give Kyrie the benefit of the doubt because from day 1 once he stepped into the league when the game was close he never shied away from pressure, he was amongst the league leaders in 4th quarter scoring as a rookie. Rose was ranked top 5 in that catagory as well his rookie season. It's a sign of someone who will put a team on his back, Kyries record does suck, still hasn't shown how to manage a team. But he DOES TRY to win and gives effort. Wall wasn't doing that for majority of his career. He has all the tools in the world. And even I can admit that his physical gifts are the closest to Rose and Lebron in terms of pure talent. With all that said, it shouldn't have taken him this long to get it right, and on top of that we are not even 100% certain he has.
Dude hyping a k!ller instinct, ignoring that Wall is a pass first PG

Russy never played a game without KD
Rondo 1st 3 seasons were garbage numbers wise and dude was the 4th best option
Rose is a great player no doubt, but he plays for a team that can win a playoff series without him Wiz went 4-28 without Wall

Irving a single double machine

And all of this despite learning under Randy fu*king Wittman
 4 years ago '08        #57
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 #TheReturn said:
Gil wasn't even better than Salmons/Gordon/Kirk or Deng at the time and Rose still ate as a rookie. You really think a rookie Rose would have been held back by a shell of his former self in Gil?


His numbers really should have been gaudy, despite not having any competent players he still couldn't crack 20ppg. His teammates really shouldn't have much to do with his PPG stats. He was passing while they were losing, score the ball try to win. You're just making more excuses



He had a nice second half, he still hasn't shown any indication that he can play at a high level consistently throughout an entire season. But you're crowning him like he's alredy done so after just 2 months of looking good.
Did you just fu*kin' compare Rose's rookie squad to the 2009-2010 Washington Wizards??!? The fu*k is wrong with you? I know whats wrong with you. You don't watch the fu*kin' Wizards so stop pretending you've been watching Wall.

He wasn't going to put up 20 ppg in his first 2 years in the league because he's not a scorer off bat but could do great in everything else so stop comparing his playing style to Rose and Westbrook.
 4 years ago '08        #58
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,139 | Props total: 2870 2870
Wall's new deal will feel like a bargain as early as this season. The light switch went on.

How has your diet changed over the years?
JW: It's changed a lot since my first year in the NBA. I used to eat fast food and burgers and stuff like that. I didn't put on weight during the season, but after the season was over, I could feel it coming. Now I eat salads, fruit, salmon, healthy things. I don't eat fast food anymore. And I don't eat ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, pickles. I don't like sausage. I'm a different breed.
Working out with KD and Love now and the Glove later in the summer. Working with the Glove should help with being 100% locked in and focused at all times on the floor, especially on defense. Wall finally gets it.


[video - click to view]

 07-16-2013, 01:39 PM         #59
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
If he comes back averaging anything less than 22/8, Im calling his a.ss out for that as well

I don't think he cares about Walls "numbers" nobody gives a fu*k about empty stats..
22/8 isn't empty #'s? But 18/8 is? Some people grow at different rates... Billups took forever too
 4 years ago '13        #60
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Prime Arenas > Wall
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy