most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #21
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2870 2870

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

That max contract

18/9/5 season on deck

Last edited by JCyclops; 07-15-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 ttime236 said:
Results??

1st year still had Gil at the 2
Gil wasn't even better than Salmons/Gordon/Kirk or Deng at the time and Rose still ate as a rookie. You really think a rookie Rose would have been held back by a shell of his former self in Gil?

2nd year was Young, Blatche, Mcgee
His numbers really should have been gaudy, despite not having any competent players he still couldn't crack 20ppg. His teammates really shouldn't have much to do with his PPG stats. He was passing while they were losing, score the ball try to win. You're just making more excuses

3rd year was the injury and the team went 4-28 without him. He cant make the playoffs on his own, like I said, all this in spite of EGs busts. Anyone that watched him play can see his game is there now
He had a nice second half, he still hasn't shown any indication that he can play at a high level consistently throughout an entire season. But you're crowning him like he's alredy done so after just 2 months of looking good.
 4 years ago '07        #23
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Im not even gonna entertain that bs you just wrote
Tryna compare the wizards to competent nba teams Theres a reason all 3 players Wall spent the majority of his career with are all bench players now
 4 years ago '10        #24
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 2484 2484
 lo life dun said:
only a matter of time before he request a trade. or doesn't look for an extension and just finishes his last year as a wizard.
not every player is an unloyal, team stacking, ring chaser.... believe it or not
 4 years ago '07        #25
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43739 43739
 ttime236 said:
Dont even start with that noise, st21 Those last couple games were pick up games with half the team on the bench "injured". Dude is a stud, no way around it. You dont drop 47 by accident

Post allstar game #s: 31 games 20 ppg, 8 apg, 4.8 rpg, 1 bpg, 1.5 spg
nope I don't buy that. if he's the leader then lead by example. don't throw in the towel because the rest of your team has. despite what you may think I want Wall to succeed just as much as any other wiz fan I am not just gonna let him get by with mediocrity for 3 years because he was a #1 draft pick and continue to make excuses. he is the most talented player in the NBA behind Bron imo and his shortcomings are 100% mental and laziness.

look no further than the thread title for example, he uses "I" instead of "we", he got fat when he was injured instead of working out, he talks about cutting down his turnover every offseason but never does, talks about improving his jumper yet never changes his mechanics (just steps into them more confidently, still releases on the way down) makes completely uneducated quotes like the one I put the kobe smile in the OP.

his athletic potential is unlimited I just don't think he has the mental make up to become great.
 4 years ago '05        #26
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 st21 said:
nope I don't buy that. if he's the leader then lead by example. don't throw in the towel because the rest of your team has. despite what you may think I want Wall to succeed just as much as any other wiz fan I am not just gonna let him get by with mediocrity for 3 years because he was a #1 draft pick and continue to make excuses. he is the most talented player in the NBA behind Bron imo and his shortcomings are 100% mental and laziness.

look no further than the thread title for example, he uses "I" instead of "we", he got fat when he was injured instead of working out, he talks about cutting down his turnover every offseason but never does, talks about improving his jumper yet never changes his mechanics (just steps into them more confidently, still releases on the way down) makes completely uneducated quotes like the one I put the kobe smile in the OP.

his athletic potential is unlimited I just don't think he has the mental make up to become great.

You cannot expect anyone to take you seriously when you make a comment like this
 4 years ago '05        #27
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,436 | Props total: 9388 9388
Cosign everything ttime has said

Walls been surrounded by garbage his whole career, they've built a decent squad around him now and he showed a Lotta improvement when he came back

Like ttime said, you don't drop 47 on accident. Not to mention beat the grizz with most of the starting lineup out
 07-15-2013, 10:26 PM         #28
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint worried about st21... he'll see the light soon....

John Wall been working out with Kevin Durant/Kevin Love in LA... Rose & Westbrook to hurt to particiapte... Working out in Vegas with the usa select team and going to earn his spot on '14 USA Team and with a Paul/Rose Injury his spot on '16 Dream Team.

Credits Sam Cassell with fixing his jump shot and working with Gary Payton later in the summer...
 4 years ago '07        #29
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43739 43739
 blah blah blah said:
Like ttime said, you don't drop 47 on accident. Not to mention beat the grizz with most of the starting lineup out
Brandon Jennings dropped 55 as a rook.
 07-15-2013, 10:37 PM         #30
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does John Wall need to avg next season to earn st21 props?
 4 years ago '05        #31
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 xxhighriser said:
not every player is an unloyal, team stacking, ring chaser.... believe it or not

hes bi*ching out the playoffs 2 seasons from now he will be bi*ching for a ring...

wizards dont even have a market to keep player distracted from rings..

its only a matter of time...
 07-15-2013, 10:46 PM         #32
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
hes bi*ching out the playoffs 2 seasons from now he will be bi*ching for a ring...

Not sure where your from... but outside on CA & NY... DC is the biggest market in the USA
 4 years ago '13        #33
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 lo life dun said:

your joking right?

DC as a market for athletes >>>>> any other city

Metro DC area sh*ts on every other area in this country when it comes to rich athletes, we got everything in MD burbs to NW DC to Nova.

Players love it here

Aint no black man moving from the chocolate city to some bullsh*t hipster city like LA

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 07-15-2013 at 11:08 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #34
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
need to get into playoffs so it can be a 1st round exit?
 4 years ago '04        #35
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6458 6458
that's great. Wiz definitely got a shot to make it
 4 years ago '12        #36
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22212 22212
Well you can easily pick up a video game controller and do so.
 4 years ago '04        #37
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
Wall will put it all together and when he does sky is the limit.

Not sold on the Wiz as a playoff team yet, dont think Otto Porter Jr will make a significant impact.
 4 years ago '11        #38
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
Dear John Wall,

Let me tell you 1 thing..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #39
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
I'll never doubt the Point God Wall's abilities again
 4 years ago '09        #40
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Wall got that midrange jumper down pat a.ssists always been there. A non fat wall coming off no injuries, East lost
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy