Jul 15 - Legendary Soul Singer Violently Attacked For Song Dedication To Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
that's pretty sad
 4 years ago '04        #42
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

Sad!

BIG gurl k!lling that saxophone though.
 4 years ago '04        #43
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Damn, hope dude gets better real fast

c*nts gon c*nt
 4 years ago '07        #44
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 lfletcher said:

Sad!

BIG gurl k!lling that saxophone though.

Go big girl, go big girl, go
 4 years ago '12        #45
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
fu*king bi*ch i woulda rock bottomed dat a.ss
 4 years ago '11        #46
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4596 4596
 Arson said:
The saddest part about this is that he lived through civil rights and 40 years later in 2013 he gets pushed down on stage by a racist.
Hasn't he been thru enough?
 4 years ago '04        #47
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11745 11745
 BasedonMars said:
she pushed a nicca all into the stage equipment, i hope he didnt think she was a Fan how she climbed on stage, I would of gave the b'tch the boot heel let her feel it in her soul, Im pretty sure the racism isnt nothin new to Mr. Chambers Comig out the civil Rights era and all " Heres To You Mr.Chambers and A Speedy Recovery"

[pic - click to view]

aww sh*t im crying
 4 years ago '05        #48
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
who? and what? and why is this tied to this case?

getting ridiculous
 4 years ago '04        #49
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 purelogic said:
fu*k manning dumb a.ss.

I was in the military, you really think you go leak some secrect let alot top secret files and see the light of day?

He signed the paper, he knew the conciquences, he broke the law, and military law.

Lock him up and throw away the key.

Same with snowden, they broke laws.

I think weed should be legal but I'm not about to smoke that sh*t in front of a cop, let alone walk around with 10 pounds of that sh*t around a police officer.

I think your missing the point.

The American media has agendas and since Obama got in office its seems as though the racist propaganda is being pushed and thrown in our faces, causing us to get to the point of lashing out and creating even more separation among the American population. While you have a case in which Manning exposed secrets, that could itself possibly cause the people to rally if given the air time and exposure, but thats not what the agenda calls for.

Keep the sheep distracted.
 4 years ago '12        #50
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
fu*king America lost. Nothing new though.
 4 years ago '06        #51
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
white people as a collective are becoming brazen again. it's time we AA underwent a significant cultural shift and get serious, but no need to rush, the tides are getting stronger and the waves will come crashing as expected... right on time

sh*t hasn't gotten real enough yet
since 08 its gotten bad. Blacks view equality as just that...EQUALITY. Some whites are viewing equality as them losing something and being oppressed. its all over social media now. 10 years ago, you didn't see the level of hate from white people as you see now. This sh*t is getting out of hand.
 4 years ago '04        #52
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 193 193
 Veno da Don said:
I think your missing the point.

The American media has agendas and since Obama got in office its seems as though the racist propaganda is being pushed and thrown in our faces, causing us to get to the point of lashing out and creating even more separation among the American population. While you have a case in which Manning exposed secrets, that could itself possibly cause the people to rally if given the air time and exposure, but thats not what the agenda calls for.

Keep the sheep distracted.

Nah FK Manning! I mean I understand what he was trying to do. But he gets no sympathy for turning his back on the country he SIGNED up to served... what the fk do you think goes on in the military, peace love and happiness ?
 4 years ago '13        #53
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
While were at this zimmerman, race thing. Lets attack the "no man should ever hit a women" If some bi*ch touch my grandparents Im throw blows like Im f!ghting a dude
 4 years ago '04        #54
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Its the trial of Bradley Manning. Which the US government doesn't want people talking about.

He gave classified information to Wikileaks, which incriminated the US and shows how shady the US government really is and all the fu*ked up stuff they doing out in Iraq to thousands of innocent people.

They bout to put him behind bars for life or put a needle in his arm, for disclosing the truth that the US government is trying to hide.

They ran his trial parallel to the Zimmerman trial so that nobody would talk about it.
makes sense for them to do this. never even heard of this until i read this post. so basically this is snowden part 1. fu*ked up people get in trouble for doing what's morally right because those who are using the law and rules to their advantage, are heinous, and r committing crimes against citizens globally have the game on lock to where they can do this sh*t, get away with it and imprison anyone who speaks up against the bullsh*t. what a world we live in.

purelogic said:
fu*k manning dumb a.ss.

I was in the military, you really think you go leak some secrect let alot top secret files and see the light of day?

He signed the paper, he knew the conciquences, he broke the law, and military law.

I think weed should be legal but I'm not about to smoke that sh*t in front of a cop, let alone walk around with 10 pounds of that sh*t around a police officer.
so the gov't isn't breaking it's own laws by doing what it's doing??? you don't see the hypocrisy in any of this, at all?????????????

Arson said:
The saddest part about this is that he lived through civil rights and 40 years later in 2013 he gets pushed down on stage by a racist.
he should have hit that bi*ch with the mic and/or the mic stand.

Nothavingit said:
I agree with everything you posted, Im in the military too and both of these cowards should be shot.
cowards for doing what's morally right versus following orders they know to be some bullsh*t. their commanders and everyone who knows about this and allowed this to happen should be shot. so the US gets to commit crimes that are fu*ked up and no one should say anything about it??? we this a common citizen doing this k!lling they would be strung the fu*k out. our gov't should not get any pass for any action that is does that violates it's own laws. fu*k outta here.

purelogic said:
It's not like we didn't already know the government was spying on us, it's not like we didn't know of the war crimes in the middle east.

Cool these 2 fu*ks wanna confirm it? You know what the cost is? Dying for it like jesus I guess
so knowing that this is happening makes the sh*t ok??? yall idiots are fu*king retarded.

jBoRiCuA said:
Nah FK Manning! I mean I understand what he was trying to do. But he gets no sympathy for turning his back on the country he SIGNED up to served... what the fk do you think goes on in the military, peace love and happiness ?
some bullsh*t probably, just like in every other branch of the gov't. hypocrisy mainly.
 07-16-2013, 09:14 AM         #55
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Moody said:
No doubt, cause right now they're on an ultimate high. but real talk if we cant fully hold each other down, how can we form a proper front line! we need more leaders and not the al sharptons.....
true, the biggest problems with us AA' is that there's too much dissension among most of us, we all wanna be in charge for the sake of being in charge but hardly nobody wants to just lead by example. 2nd problem is that no matter what kinda united front we try to organize, as history has shown there's always a n*gga for sell who will sabotage the efforts of his brothers for a quick come up, cointelpro never left.

one last thing, even with all this racial tension and talking all this black for black, peace thy brotha sh*t, I cant help but feel all this racial and class divide is really the result of wealthy people using their influence via media to manipulate the masses to their desired effect; which I feel is to distract us from the predatory practices of corporations and government. Not too long ago everybody was all about occupying wall-street and taking a stand against a system that has long failed us. Through that purpose, all races and creeds of people came together. But in short time, what could have become a history changing phenomenon got reduced to nothing but a bunch of sound bites and internet memes and thus began our descent back into this Idiocracy like state of being obedient consumers and workers and allowing ourselves to be manipulated by the media into thinking there's some kinda biblical race war on the horizon. The very fact that all this racial sh*t is getting coverage in the news should tell you its a bunch of bullsh*t; The mega news outlets don't cover real issues,
they only sensationalize the sh*t out of trite and trivial things for the interest of ratings and keeping their sharholders happy

sorry bout the rant but i needed to put that bug in a few ears
 4 years ago '11        #56
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 MGz said:
wtf
this
 4 years ago '04        #57
askifan04 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
Just burn this lady. All races come together. Attacking old people WTF
 4 years ago '04        #58
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17440 17440
 SickaMorStyle said:

[pic - click to view]

what is this about?
 4 years ago '11        #59
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 SickaMorStyle said:

[pic - click to view]

whats that trial about?
 4 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3890 3890
 purelogic said:
fu*k manning dumb a.ss.

So, slaves were wrong for trying to escape simply cuz it was against the law?

Yeah, let's follow stupid laws and watch America fall to complete tyranny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy