Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ĎA Boy of Colorí

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #141
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 r.burgundy said:
well lets look at trevor dooley

he is a 71 year old black man who k!lled a 40 year old 6'1 240 lb white man.he was just convicted of manslaughter.since tha media only picked up trays case because of race,why didnt they pick this up
Aint that the dude who flashed the gun (on a crowded basketball court), then shot an unarmed man to death in front of his 8 year old daughter?

I mean.. I see what you trying to do but
 4 years ago '07        #142
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
 TheMindOf said:
Aint that the dude who flashed the gun (on a crowded basketball court), then shot an unarmed man to death in front of his 8 year old daughter?

I mean.. I see what you trying to do but
no.he was on tha empty side of tha court playin with his grand daughter.a teen wanted to skateboard on tha court and dooley told him to move,so then this big beefy white boy strolls his hero a.ss down there and confronts dooley.dooley then flashes tha gun and tries to back up.then big guy rushes dooley and gets his hands on his neck then dooley shot him once in tha chest.he was convicted of manslaughter and was sentenced to 8 years
 4 years ago '04        #143
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
She should of never been selected on the jury. Its a dead giveaway the way she speaks. She seems like type to play dumb and trick people. This was disgusting to listen to. There needed to be a black on there to bring common sense to this jury.

If they really wanted to know about manslaughter another question would of been sent back. This broad was not going to vote against zimmerman from the jump.
 4 years ago '06        #144
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66896 66896
its over, give it up already
 4 years ago '13        #145
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Bravo Golf said:
So if Zimmerman had a black wife, everything would be cool? It would be no big deal? So are you saying the only reason why people are cool with Hernandez k!lling an unarmed black man is because his fiance was black?
Your a fu*king idiot.

Hernandez surrounds himself with black people and is known for being violent. There is NO racial angle to this story.

Eat a d!ck
 4 years ago '04        #146
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 Withit said:
I am referring to most of the those who signed up for a boxden membership

You are correct about the difference between ethnicity and race...academically that is how you are supposed to classify. You are right. But our society doesn't think in those terms...in America we break people up in to Hispanic, Black, White....so this adds nothing to your argument...

Whites commit most of the crimes, because there are more white people. So that makes sense. This also does nothing to bolster your argument.

I would not encourage African Americans to stalk white people and shoot them. I don't know where you got that from.
Only uneducated fools would equate race and ethnicity to eachother, and I was picking on you because you started off your post by saying uneducated people post on here. You're one of them. They are two separate forms of identification. To say that a person of Hispanic heritage is non white because he is Hispanic is ignorant, and you even admit it. On an application when asked to identify your race, George would select White. If asked what ethnicity, he'd pick Hispanic or Latino. It adds to my argument, because what I am arguing is that by you attempting to minimize the claim that this incident was racially motivated because its "closer to black on black crime" then white on black crime, you are making an ignorant statement. You shouldn't mention black on black crime like its a unique occurance because white on white crime is equally as relevant and occurs at an equal rate when compared to black on black violence. The rates are nearly identical but we only hear about black on black crime in the media, as if blacks are more prone to violence then other groups. Statistics prove otherwise. If you google "white on white crime compared to black on black crime" you might learn something.

Last edited by Dramatick; 07-16-2013 at 01:47 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #147
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,933 | Props total: 2362 2362
I love sitting back and watching you goofballs going back and forth.
 4 years ago '06        #148
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
They had racist old women on the jury.... Lol... No wonder Zimmerman walked...
 4 years ago '05        #149
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
Truth is white people will never understand the injustices that have been happening to black america since its founding. I thought this was 2013 not the 1920s. This was a modern day lynching, And I hope this dumb bi*ch releases her book with with an anonymous name. Come on an all white jury have we not learned anything since Rhoney King. And to all those white people who wonder why black people are always mad and complaining, well this case right here is the reason why, its been happening for decades, this is not the first and probably not the last.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 07-16-2013 at 02:24 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #150
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Dramatick said:
Only uneducated fools would equate race and ethnicity to eachother, and I was picking on you because you started off your post by saying uneducated people post on here. You're one of them. They are two separate forms of identification. To say that a person of Hispanic heritage is non white because he is Hispanic is ignorant, and you even admit it. On an application when asked to identify your race, George would select White. If asked what ethnicity, he'd pick Hispanic or Latino. It adds to my argument, because what I am arguing is that by you attempting to minimize the claim that this incident was racially motivated because its "closer to black on black crime" then white on black crime, you are making an ignorant statement. You shouldn't mention black on black crime like its a unique occurance because white on white crime is equally as relevant and occurs at an equal rate when compared to black on black violence. The rates are nearly identical but we only hear about black on black crime in the media, as if blacks are more prone to violence then other groups. Statistics prove otherwise. If you google "white on white crime compared to black on black crime" you might learn something.

You just done pist me off. I'm finna get some stastics and prove you wrong....cracka!
 4 years ago '08        #151
cspade 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 4 4
Some of you dumb fu*ks never been in court, never had your freedom in jeopardy. This beyond the shadow of a doubt BS is for whites only. If you are black, in the court system, you have no shadow. If you disobey a 911 operator, hunt down a child, shoot a child in the heart, and are found not guilty, you are not black. That's like going to the southside of Chicago and getting in somebody's face because you have a loaded gun and they don't. How can you run up on someone who is defenseless and you have a gun, not to mention, you are trained in MMA. There is no doubt, so much evidence points to stalking and k!lling. Not stalking and defending, that sh*t doesn't even make sense.
 4 years ago '05        #152
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #153
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 toonice12 said:
How the fu*k did they get the other three to say not guilty & do this>>>>
Propaganda. Those 5 whites women and 1 hispanic woman were all on the same damn page.
 4 years ago '04        #154
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Withit said:

You just done pist me off. I'm finna get some stastics and prove you wrong....cracka!
Everybody just stop responding to this dude. Dont argue with fools.
 4 years ago '11        #155
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25103 25103
this hurts my heart that the devil picked her on the juror.....
 07-16-2013, 06:48 AM         #156
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

she didnt see it as a racial thing ?

yet she heard the tape of "george" calling trayvon a **** before he got out of the car 5 times

guess she didnt find it funny that there were no black people on the jury either ?

or that "geroge" admitted to racial profiling

98% of white people are as racist in 2013 as they were in 1813

this is the most evil race of peopl that has ever walked the face of the earth after all

98%

Last edited by bigree61; 07-16-2013 at 06:55 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #157
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
Boycott book publishers who distribute books by these jurors. Stop watching the channels that air their interviews. The only winners in this situation are the news businesses. Stop supporting them. If the book is sold in a store they lose my business. If amazon sells the books, buy your stuff elsewhere.
 4 years ago '05        #158
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,845 | Props total: 30035 30035
stupid white bi*ch.
 07-16-2013, 07:35 AM         #159
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 toonice12 said:
This lady need to meet her off top

^^^^No one wants to swallow the pill

Withit said:
No, no, no....that guy made an excellent point! You can't back away from that!

It isn't race! It is culture...and there is a small difference. If something happened to Clearance Thomas, Herman Cain, or anything other black guy deemed an uncle tom, people on here would be rejoicing...
I'm going to be real...you're not smart...You want to be without putting the work in...But you're not smart. That's from your own display of intellect, based on this white European model of logic. Culture is culture. Race is race.
Now if a culture comes from a white people, fine. If a culture is from a black people, fine. But when a culture is strategically built by white people, that intrinsically works against people of the opposite color, beliefs, opinion, expression, etc...it's destructive....for everyone. But mostly for "whites" (you can't see it yet, but you will).

You bring a person like Herman Cain...ultimately...what is he? He is the embodiment of you getting bodied! This destructive culture didn't just start. Cain is as "white" as an English muffin! But he's black...wait a second...do you see that it's not race or culture? It's simple minded people, like yourself, and your bx buddies, real world friends etc, that bounce these feeble concepts around as if they are yours(mental war mongering concepts)...finding comfort in lies and building up false beliefs and a false confidence that's going to lead you to death in every form imaginable!

You and people like you will giggle, lol...add smileys...while basking in a shallow pool of your true self. But when I say you are going to be your own death... I say it in past tense.
swallow your pride of white superiority you f*cking devils...and that's of all colors.
 4 years ago '13        #160
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$6,256 | Props total: 2164 2164
 Bravo Golf said:
Actually, you're looking at a hung jury because it has to be an unanimous verdict, meaning Zimmerman still walks.
He would've had a retrial, which was better than the bs verdict that they came up with. He definitely should've gotten manslaughter. Black, white, Hispanic, Haitian, whatever dude deserved to be in jail & then jurors and the laws in FL let dude walk. Plain & simple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy