Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ‘A Boy of Color’

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #121
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 686 686
Breaking: Book Deal Has Been Called OFF!

Late Monday night, Sharlene Martin of Martin Literary Management LLC told BuzzFeed that Juror B37 will no longer pursue a book deal.

The juror’s statement, via Martin:

“I realize it was necessary for our jury to be sequestered in order to protest our verdict from unfair outside influence, but that isolation shielded me from the depth of pain that exists among the general public over every aspect of this case. The potential book was always intended to be a respectful observation of the trial from my and my husband’s perspectives solely and it was to be an observation that our ‘system’ of justice can get so complicated that it creates a conflict with our ‘spirit’ of justice.

Now that I am returned to my family and to society in general, I have realized that the best direction for me to go is away from writing any sort of book and return instead to my life as it was before I was called to sit on this jury.”

The juror’s announcement came after Martin — who has also represented Amanda Knox’s ex Raffaele Sollecito — decided to drop her following hours of outrage on social media.
“After careful consideration regarding the proposed book project with Zimmerman Juror B37, I have decided to rescind my offer of representation in the exploration of a book based upon this case,” Martin said at the time.

Earlier Monday, when the partnership was first announced, Martin said she hoped Juror B37’s book would help the public “understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial …. It could open a whole new dialogue about laws that may need to be revised and revamped to suit a 21st century way of life.”
But on Monday evening, Juror B37 went on CNN to defend the jury’s decision to find George Zimmerman not guilty.

“I think both were responsible for the situation they had gotten themselves into,” she said. “I think they both could have walked away.”

Not long after the interview aired, calls for Martin to drop the juror intensified. A Change.org petition by Genie Lauren circulated, asking Trayvon Martin supporters to not “allow this person to profit off of the injustice that they’ve served to the American public.” By 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, it had more than 800 signatures.

Last edited by gathugga; 07-16-2013 at 12:37 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #122
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Bravo Golf said:
Aaron Hernandez, if the allegations are true, shot his victim in the head, execution style. To me, that's k!lling someone in cold blood.

f!ghting with someone and shooting them in self-defense because they're beating your a.ss is not k!lling someone in cold blood.

And Aaron Hernandez has a larger rap sheet and a more suspicious past than George Zimmerman.

The only reason why black people aren't enraged about the Hernandez case is because the media hasn't push it as a racial issue. It's the same reason why no such anger or passion exists when blacks k!ll blacks.

Black people love the idea of having an united enemy, especially an enemy that's deemed racist. It's an unfortunate byproduct of the history of racism in this country.
No, people aren't outraged because Hernandez did it and he's going to go to prison. There's no reason to make it racial. Justice is going to be served.

Zimmerman was in the police station on the night he shot Trayvon, he told them what ever story he did, and he was a free man with not a single arrest for 40+ days. It wasn't until people said hey, this motherfu*ker k!lled a kid and you not even going to do an investigation into what happened? That's when he finally had charged pressed against him.

That's the MAJOR difference between all these cases you guys keep bringing up as deflections. The k!llers in those cases were promptly arrested and will be going to court. Had nobody made a big deal about Zimmerman, he would not have even gone to court for k!lling a 17 year old child.

You see the difference right? You understand why people had anger and passion in this case now right?
 07-16-2013, 12:35 AM         #123
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy cow, At first I was like hmmmm but then i almost puked. then why did u vote not guilty bi*ch even even everthing your saying is like on tray tray side tho. your prolly that bi*ch tht offered to suck him off bi*ch , your that white bi*ch that likes bLACK c*ck ARENT YA.
 4 years ago '12        #124
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3058 3058
 r.burgundy said:
im not sayin what hernandez did was right,i am sayin that a series of random events didnt make him k!ll.for whateva his reason,he wanted lloyd dead

why do u keep tryin to skip over everything tha led to his gettin his head beat in.if u believe he got his head repeatedly bashed in i have a bridge to sell u.u sound just like tha juror 57
zim had 0 reason to k!ll trayvon.period.0 reason to get out his car.tha juror says george was fed up and frustrated.thats enough right there
I haven't heard a single soul or read a single post by a person, black, white, or Hispanic, who says that Zimmerman had the right to k!ll Trayvon because he thought he was suspicious.

Trayvon was k!lled by Zimmerman because he and Zimmerman got in a f!ght; Trayvon got the upperhand; Zimmerman feared for his life and shot the kid. Whether his life was actually in danger or not is another story.

Regardless, Florida has laws in place that protected Zimmerman and allowed him to use deadly force without retribution. Your beef should be with the state of Florida and its laws, not with the jury.
 4 years ago '11        #125
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2554 2554
 TheMindOf said:
Just read the description on Juror B29

But of course there were no minority jurors right?

Sounds like a "snow bunny" to me

fu*kin idiot u are trying to hard..
 4 years ago '10        #126
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
Of course you think that. Like I said, it went over your head. I was making fun of you thinking your perception is the standard of normality.

Go to bed.
 4 years ago '07        #127
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Arson said:
No, people aren't outraged because Hernandez did it and he's going to go to prison. There's no reason to make it racial. Justice is going to be served.

Zimmerman was in the police station on the night he shot Trayvon, he told them what ever story he did, and he was a free man with not a single arrest for 40+ days. It wasn't until people said hey, this motherfu*ker k!lled a kid and you not even going to do an investigation into what happened? That's when he finally had charged pressed against him.

That's the MAJOR difference between all these cases you guys keep bringing up as deflections. The k!llers in those cases were promptly arrested and will be going to court. Had nobody made a big deal about Zimmerman, he would not have even gone to court for k!lling a 17 year old child.

You see the difference right? You understand why people had anger and passion in this case now right
?
of course he sees tha difference.but he is white washed so he keeps tryin to deflect.in tha trial thread this man brings up everything from movies,to black on crime,to school lessons,to web dubois lol.
ultimately though,things like this case are good for black people.because black people constantly forget their place in this society.but karma will catch up to tha white manb eventually.just like its caught up to those arabs in egypt.i just hope im around too see it
 4 years ago '12        #128
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Arson said:

You see the difference right? You understand why people had anger and passion in this case now right?
Google LaVena Johnson. Black people should be outraged over this, but because this case received no national media coverage, not a peep from the black community.

People only get upset because the media tells them to get upset.

I've been following the LaVena Johnson case for years, but apparently, I'm the only person who knows about it. So, my fellow angry black people, call Al Sharpton and get media attention for her. Her story is an even bigger injustice than Trayvon Martin in my opinion.
 4 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
I haven't heard a single soul or read a single post by a person, black, white, or Hispanic, who says that Zimmerman had the right to k!ll Trayvon because he thought he was suspicious.

Trayvon was k!lled by Zimmerman because he and Zimmerman got in a f!ght; Trayvon got the upperhand; Zimmerman feared for his life and shot the kid. Whether his life was actually in danger or not is another story.

Regardless, Florida has laws in place that protected Zimmerman and allowed him to use deadly force without retribution. Your beef should be with the state of Florida and its laws, not with the jury.
so if its so simple a story,please stop bringin up completely irrelevant cases like hernandez

at issue is who has tha ability to use those laws.u act as if its some fair impartial system

Dooley himself was already miserable leaving the courthouse after watching the jury take less than two hours to convict him on charges of manslaughter with a weapon, and illegally carrying a firearm in the open. He blamed the case on race.

"Imagine a 240-pound, six-foot-one black man on the court with his daughter playing basketball," Dooley said. "A little white man, 160 pounds came out for any reason whatsoever. The black man attacked the white man. And the white man shot him," he continued.

"Do you really think if was the other way around, and the skin color was different, we would be here today?" Dooley said.

Read more:

but as i said,these devils cant outrun karma forever.its caught up to egypt,is catchin up to isreal,and will catch tha rest of them also
 4 years ago '11        #130
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
Aaron Hernandez, if the allegations are true, shot his victim in the head, execution style. To me, that's k!lling someone in cold blood.

f!ghting with someone and shooting them in self-defense because they're beating your a.ss is not k!lling someone in cold blood.

And Aaron Hernandez has a larger rap sheet and a more suspicious past than George Zimmerman.

The only reason why black people aren't enraged about the Hernandez case is because the media hasn't push it as a racial issue. It's the same reason why no such anger or passion exists when blacks k!ll blacks.
Black people love the idea of having an united enemy, especially an enemy that's deemed racist. It's an unfortunate byproduct of the history of racism in this country.
 4 years ago '07        #131
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
Google LaVena Johnson. Black people should be outraged over this, but because this case received no national media coverage, not a peep from the black community.

People only get upset because the media tells them to get upset.

I've been following the LaVena Johnson case for years, but apparently, I'm the only person who knows about it. So, my fellow angry black people, call Al Sharpton and get media attention for her. Her story is an even bigger injustice than Trayvon Martin in my opinion.
u do realize tha rallys and protests are what attracted tha media to tha martin case in tha 1st place right?
 4 years ago '11        #132
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

:dead
 4 years ago '12        #133
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 regulate said:
Look at bravo's post count. He clearly only registered here to troll zimmerman threads. He probably only listens to country and polka music and the only sport he watches is polo.

And wtf kind of screenname is bravo golf?? he sounds like one of them military obsessed dudes who watches nothing but foxnews all day.

Sometime y'all need to realize which people are here for legitimate discussion/debate and which ones are here to pull your strings. Stop letting this clown derail every thread. That sh*t gets annoying. and it completely marginalizes legitimate debate on here.
Bravo Golf is the phonetic alphabet for B.G., my initials. And yes, I served in the military. I don't watch Fox News because I don't like the Republican party. I don't like the Democratic party either.
 4 years ago '12        #134
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u do realize tha rallys and protests are what attracted tha media to tha martin case in tha 1st place right?
Okay, so why aren't there rallies and protests for LaVena Johnson?

Seriously, Google her name and study her case. If you and I are to ever agree on a particular injustice, it would be this one.
 4 years ago '09        #135
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Bravo Golf said:
No offense, but that was a dumb argument.

There's never a reason to k!ll someone, unless it's justifiable homicide. Shooting someone in the head execution style? Not justifiable according to the law. Shooting someone in the chest because they're on top of you and bashing your head into the ground? Justifiable according to the law.

Whatever reason Hernandez used to k!ll his victim, a.ssuming he did, is no more excusable than Zimmerman racially/culturally profiling Trayvon Martin and thinking he was suspicious.
Just a question. What makes you think Zimmerman's head was smashed into the ground so violently or as many times as he said it was done? Is it because he said so? Is he a reliable witness? What does the evidence suggest?

It's pretty hard to say any of what we witnessed in this trial was the truth. The one thing that holds true is one guy a.ssumed a kid living in the neighborhood was a no good punk looking to commit a crime there, followed him (against the wishes of a 911 operator) and eventually shot him. Those are the proven facts, everything else is hearsay
 4 years ago '11        #136
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Withit said:
Go to bed.
Yessa massa. U want me to tap dance fo' ya too?

4 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:

Seriously, Google her name and study her case. If you and I are to ever agree on a particular injustice, it would be this one
well lets look at trevor dooley

he is a 71 year old black man who k!lled a 40 year old 6'1 240 lb white man.he was just convicted of manslaughter.since tha media only picked up trays case because of race,why didnt they pick this up
 4 years ago '07        #138
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:

Seriously, Google her name and study her case. If you and I are to ever agree on a particular injustice, it would be this one.
why didnt tha pat tilman case get rallies and a ton of media attention.u can ask that about damn near anything
 4 years ago '11        #139
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 r.burgundy said:
well lets look at trevor dooley

he is a 71 year old black man who k!lled a 40 year old 6'1 240 lb white man.he was just convicted of manslaughter.since tha media only picked up trays case because of race,why didnt they pick this up
Clearly, the liberal media doesn't care when a honkey gets k!lled

4 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Clearly, the liberal media doesn't care when a honkey gets k!lled

not even when its by a black man?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy