Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ‘A Boy of Color’

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #101
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Withit said:
You could put it that way. If a muslim gets on a plane...I am nervous...It is normal.
No it's not normal. For one, you think all Muslims dress like Osama Bin Laden or something. Using fear as a justification to generalize a whole race or religion is not normal. Well, maybe if you're white.
 4 years ago '10        #102
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
or maybe because he was arrested immediately
These are the uneducated people I am talking about. He was protected (at first) by the Stand Your Ground Law. The police couldn't arrest him.
 4 years ago '10        #103
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
No it's not normal. For one, you think all Muslims dress like Osama Bin Laden or something. Using fear as a justification to generalize a whole race or religion is not normal. Well, maybe if you're white.
Ok, I will go with this. What did you just do? Generalized a whole race....right?
 4 years ago '07        #104
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Withit said:
If there is a well spoken, clean cut, black guy and he gets stopped. The cops aren't going to mess with him. If there is a kid who has a hat c*cked to side looking like a hood in a 40,000 dollar car...then well...that is suspicious, because you know that guy isn't the director of human resources...how did he pay for the car...99% of the time...it is going to be drugs...and that isn't politically correct, it is just common sense...

[pic - click to view]

yea,must be drugs.common sense says drugs paid for this lambo
 4 years ago '04        #105
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 Withit said:
The whole thing is just a bad situation...

I am white. If I walked in some of your neighborhoods (aka the hood) I would probably end up dead too...the reverse kind of happened...

A young kid died and that is sad...a guy who probably had a little too much dirty harry in him has no life now...and that is sad...

There are lot of people on here who are very uneducated and only act on emotion. How can you prove that he k!lled Trayvon, because he was black? A lot of you wanted them to prove that, but it is impossible to prove. The jury mad the right decision. You can't just convict somebody, because of what you think. It has to be proven in a court of law and it wasn't. Besides...this isn't a white on black crime. Zimmerman was fu*kin' hispanic! Did you guys not notice that. It was a minority k!lling a minority. It is closer to a black on black crime. I find it funny that a lot of you guys have no problem when Big Pun, Fat Joe, J. Lo, etc. say "n*gga"....because you agree that hispanics are allowed to because they are close to black, but as soon as a hispanic k!lled a black boy all of a sudden they are white. Also, I know that if Zimmerman was all tatted up and talked slang...wore fitted hats, listened to Lil' Wayne...this would not be an issue...the whole race thing that is...

First thing...

When you say "people on here" are very uneducated, what group of "people" are you referring to?

Second thing...

Hispanic is a an ethnicity...not a race. There are plenty of white hispanics and black hispanics. Comparing black to hispanic makes no since so your point is void. George Zimmerman is a White Hispanic man.

Third thing...

Statistically, the rates of black on black crime are nearly identical to the rates of white on white crime. To infer that due to "black on black crime" black people are more prone to violence, you are making a very ignorant statement. Also, to minimize this incident by saying, "this case is closer to black on black crime" is equally as ignorant. I am suspicious of whether you are subconsciously or overtly racist based on your statements.

Here's the truth
As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America.
Whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes.
Aggravated a.ssault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests;
In forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1.
And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

After reviewing these statistical facts...would you encourage African Americans to stalk and shoot suspicious white males in their community out of fear they'll be r*ped, a.ssaulted or murdered?

And lastly...

For a person who claims that the "people" on here are uneducated, you could have at least known the difference between race and ethnicity...moron.

Last edited by Dramatick; 07-16-2013 at 12:17 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #106
space
space
 Withit said:
If there is a well spoken, clean cut, black guy and he gets stopped. The cops aren't going to mess with him. If there is a kid who has a hat c*cked to side looking like a hood in a 40,000 dollar car...then well...that is suspicious, because you know that guy isn't the director of human resources...how did he pay for the car...99% of the time...it is going to be drugs...and that isn't politically correct, it is just common sense...
Yea right. Don Lemon even spoke on this. He's a well-spoken, clean cut Black anchor on CNN. They pulled him over in Florida and said the car he was in was too nice and that he must've stolen it. Stop being naive. It doesn't matter how you speak or how you dress. Some white people will still consider you a ******. Stop trying to speak on things you don't know when you clearly haven't experience it first hand.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-16-2013 at 12:18 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #107
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
Aaron Hernandez, if the allegations are true, shot his victim in the head, execution style. To me, that's k!lling someone in cold blood.

f!ghting with someone and shooting them in self-defense because they're beating your a.ss is not k!lling someone in cold blood.

And Aaron Hernandez has a larger rap sheet and a more suspicious past than George Zimmerman.

The only reason why black people aren't enraged about the Hernandez case is because the media hasn't push it as a racial issue. It's the same reason why no such anger or passion exists when blacks k!ll blacks.

Black people love the idea of having an united enemy, especially an enemy that's deemed racist. It's an unfortunate byproduct of the history of racism in this country.
if hernandez did k!ll that man,he clearly had a reason.however petty it may have been.zim had no reason to approach or k!ll trayvon at all
 4 years ago '08        #108
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Withit said:
You could put it that way. If a muslim gets on a plane...I am nervous...It is normal.
When I see white males I get nervous...Its normal
 4 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 Withit said:
Ok, I will go with this. What did you just do? Generalized a whole race....right?
Clearly, my snide comment went over your head. I'll let you figure it out though

4 years ago '12        #110
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 3005 3005
 r.burgundy said:
if hernandez did k!ll that man,he clearly had a reason.however petty it may have been.zim had no reason to approach or k!ll trayvon at all
No offense, but that was a dumb argument.

There's never a reason to k!ll someone, unless it's justifiable homicide. Shooting someone in the head execution style? Not justifiable according to the law. Shooting someone in the chest because they're on top of you and bashing your head into the ground? Justifiable according to the law.

Whatever reason Hernandez used to k!ll his victim, a.ssuming he did, is no more excusable than Zimmerman racially/culturally profiling Trayvon Martin and thinking he was suspicious.
 4 years ago '10        #111
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dramatick said:
First thing...

When you say "people on here" are very uneducated, what group of "people" are you referring to?

Second thing...

Hispanic is a an ethnicity...not a race. There are plenty of white hispanics and black hispanics. Comparing black to hispanic makes no since so your point is void. George Zimmerman is a White Hispanic man.

Third thing...

Statistically, the rates of black on black crime are nearly identical to the rates of white on white crime. To infer that due to "black on black crime" black people are more prone to violence, is a very ignorant statement. Also, to minimize this incident by saying, "this case is closer to black on black crime" is equally as ignorant. I am suspicious of whether you are subconsciously or overtly racist based on your statements.

Here's the truth
As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. Whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes.
Aggravated a.ssault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests;
In forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1.
And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

After reviewing these statistical facts...would you encourage African Americans to stalk and shoot suspicious white males in their community out of fear they'll be r*ped, a.ssaulted or murdered?

And lastly...

For a person who claims that the "people" on here are uneducated, you could have at least known the difference between race and ethnicity...moron.
I am referring to most of the those who signed up for a boxden membership

You are correct about the difference between ethnicity and race...academically that is how you are supposed to classify. You are right. But our society doesn't think in those terms...in America we break people up in to Hispanic, Black, White....so this adds nothing to your argument...

Whites commit most of the crimes, because there are more white people. So that makes sense. This also does nothing to bolster your argument.

I would not encourage African Americans to stalk white people and shoot them. I don't know where you got that from.
 4 years ago '10        #112
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Yea right. Don Lemon even spoke on this. He's a well-spoken, clean cut Black anchor on CNN. They pulled him over in Florida and said the car he was in was too nice and that he must've stolen it. Stop being naive. It doesn't matter how you speak or how you dress. Some white people will still consider you a ******. Stop trying to speak on things you don't know when you clearly haven't experience it first hand.
In that case...you win.
 4 years ago '10        #113
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Clearly, my snide comment went over your head. I'll let you figure it out though

Nope. I just think you messed up.
 4 years ago '12        #114
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 3005 3005
 r.burgundy said:
or maybe because he was arrested immediately
LOL

Your logic tonight baffles me.

Soooo, what you're saying is that it's okay for black people to be k!lled as long as the suspect is arrested immediately, right?

So had Zimmerman been arrested the same night he shot Trayvon, black people would be cool with it and all of this rhetoric about a 17-year-old innocent, defenseless child being shot in cold blood by a racist wannabe cop would cease to exist?
 4 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
No offense, but that was a dumb argument.

There's never a reason to k!ll someone, unless it's justifiable homicide.
Shooting someone in the head execution style? Not justifiable according to the law. Shooting someone in the chest because they're on top of you and bashing your head into the ground? Justifiable according to the law.

Whatever reason Hernandez used to k!ll his victim, a.ssuming he did, is no more excusable than Zimmerman racially/culturally profiling Trayvon Martin and thinking he was suspicious.
im not sayin what hernandez did was right,i am sayin that a series of random events didnt make him k!ll.for whateva his reason,he wanted lloyd dead

why do u keep tryin to skip over everything tha led to his gettin his head beat in.if u believe he got his head repeatedly bashed in i have a bridge to sell u.u sound just like tha juror 57
zim had 0 reason to k!ll trayvon.period.0 reason to get out his car.tha juror says george was fed up and frustrated.thats enough right there
 4 years ago '10        #116
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
Bottom line is...

Zimmerman was weirdo who probably was way too excited about the neighborhood watch thing. The whole thing is sad.

You guys are focused on what should be rather than what is....
 4 years ago '09        #117
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
I wasn't in that jury room during deliberations so I don't know what happened or what was said. I damn sure won't take this juror's word for it. Doesn't like the media but she's making the rounds and dropping the book soon?
 4 years ago '10        #118
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
LOL

Soooo, what you're saying is that it's okay for black people to be k!lled as long as the suspect is arrested immediately, right?

So had Zimmerman been arrested the same night he shot Trayvon, black people would be cool with it and all of this rhetoric about a 17-year-old innocent, defenseless child being shot in cold blood by a racist wannabe cop would cease to exist?
Was going to say the same thing. It is just stupid. I wish you people would just say what you really mean instead of making stupid points.
 4 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
LOL

and as usual,tryin to put wirds in somebodys mouth cause u dont even believe tha dumb sh*t u are sayin.where did i say what he did was ok?i'll wait...

no,but it woulda been a start.why would anybody be cool wit this childs murder?tha child was murderd and still treated like a criminal
 4 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 Withit said:
Nope. I just think you messed up.
Of course you think that. Like I said, it went over your head. I was making fun of you thinking your perception is the standard of normality.

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy