Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ĎA Boy of Colorí

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #81
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Withit said:
No, no, no....that guy made an excellent point! You can't back away from that!

It isn't race! It is culture...and there is a small difference. If something happened to Clearance Thomas, Herman Cain, or anything other black guy deemed an uncle tom, people on here would be rejoicing...
So it's culture that determines whether a person get charged when they commit a crime?
 4 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Bravo Golf said:
Two words. Aaron Hernandez.

I haven't seen any outrage from the black community regarding that case. He gets a pass because he's from the same culture. Zimmerman is not, so he's considered white even though he's the same ethnicity. That's the way logic works in the black community, I guess.
apples and flat screens
 4 years ago '10        #83
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
Because you're White and fear Black people and think Black people don't have that same fear of White people.
Nope. Not at all. If you only knew my relationship with black people. I don't want to say anymore, because I will be mocked. It is far from the "one black friend thing." I went to a school that had more black people than white. I have a great relationship with many black people. I am not in fear of black people, but I do have a fear of looking like a middle class white kid in a low income neighborhood. Just as much as the fear I have of a crazy looking, socially awkward, white kid coming walking into a school with a trench coat...
 4 years ago '12        #84
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 3046 3046
 Kadillac87 said:
You don't see any outrage because Aaron Hernandez was actually charged. Police found out who did it, arrested him, and charged. Stop trying to make false equivalents. People aren't mad that white person k!lled a black person. People are mad that a white person stalked a black child, k!lled him, and then was given the benefit of the doubt even though a child was dead. Clearly you can see the difference in the two, Mr. First 48.
Black people were outraged that Zimmerman wasn't charged initially. He eventually was, but did their anger die down? Nope.
 4 years ago '13        #85
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Bravo Golf said:
Two words. Aaron Hernandez.

I haven't seen any outrage from the black community regarding that case. He gets a pass because he's from the same culture. Zimmerman is not, so he's considered white even though he's the same ethnicity. That's the way logic works in the black community, I guess.
Hernandez has a black child, everyone knows hes not racist. the only dudes he hangs out with are black.

aaron a rican dude with a black wife and half black kid. he k!lled a black dude (he was friends with). you really think he was racist?

A murdering maniac? yeah prolly, but racist? nah.

Odin Llyod died and his family gonna get justice. Martin died, and he not gonna ever get justice.
 4 years ago '10        #86
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So it's culture that determines whether a person get charged when they commit a crime?
This is where your logic vanishes. Focus. We aren't talking about the conviction. We are talking about the perception of people on boxden and the media. The conviction did not considered race, nor culture and shouldn't have.
 4 years ago '11        #87
space
space
 Withit said:
Nope. Not at all. If you only knew my relationship with black people. I don't want to say anymore, because I will be mocked. It is far from the "one black friend thing." I went to a school that had more black people than white. I have a great relationship with many black people. I am not in fear of black people, but I do have a fear of looking like a middle class white kid in a low income neighborhood. Just as much as the fear I have of a crazy looking, socially awkward, white kid coming walking into a school with a trench coat...
So you basically have a fear of Black people who don't dress like you. Just like Zimmerman.
 4 years ago '04        #88
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Morally Zimmerman should be in jail, legally, there was no case, he was getting his a.ss handed to him by a young man and did something to law protects him to do and shot the guy

Get over it, it's not about race
 4 years ago '11        #89
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
Before I was neutral on this case, Now I'm disgusted.
 4 years ago '10        #90
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Hernandez has a black child, everyone knows hes not racist. the only dudes he hangs out with are black.

aaron a rican dude with a black wife and half black kid. he k!lled a black dude (he was friends with). you really think he was racist? no, cause we not stupid.
I think you are missing the point.

On another note....How can you prove that the Aaron Hernandez murder wasn't race motivated? I mean, I agree that it wasn't, but how can you prove that it wasn't anymore than the Travyon thing. And your answered would equate to "Well, I just know." But that doesn't hold up in court. What you believe is what you believe, but the decision was correct based on the facts.
 4 years ago '12        #91
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
Aaron Hernandez, if the allegations are true, shot his victim in the head, execution style. To me, that's k!lling someone in cold blood.

f!ghting with someone and shooting them in self-defense because they're beating your a.ss is not k!lling someone in cold blood.

And Aaron Hernandez has a larger rap sheet and a more suspicious past than George Zimmerman.

The only reason why black people aren't enraged about the Hernandez case is because the media hasn't push it as a racial issue. It's the same reason why no such anger or passion exists when blacks k!ll blacks.

Black people love the idea of having an united enemy, especially an enemy that's deemed racist. It's an unfortunate byproduct of the history of racism in this country.
 07-16-2013, 12:01 AM         #92
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '10        #93
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So you basically have a fear of Black people who don't dress like you. Just like Zimmerman.
You could put it that way. If a muslim gets on a plane...I am nervous...It is normal.
 4 years ago '12        #94
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:

aaron a rican dude with a black wife and half black kid. he k!lled a black dude (he was friends with). you really think he was racist?

A murdering maniac? yeah prolly, but racist? nah.

Odin Llyod died and his family gonna get justice. Martin died, and he not gonna ever get justice.
So if Zimmerman had a black wife, everything would be cool? It would be no big deal? So are you saying the only reason why people are cool with Hernandez k!lling an unarmed black man is because his fiance was black?
 4 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 Withit said:
This is where your logic vanishes. Focus. We aren't talking about the conviction. We are talking about the perception of people on boxden and the media. The conviction did not considered race, nor culture and shouldn't have.
If we're talking about CONVICTIONS, then why bring up Hernandez? He hasn't been convicted of anything. We're talking about the benefit of the doubt. The same benefit of doubt that white people get when pulled over by a cop that black people don't get. That same benefit of doubt that white people get when walking down the street and not considered suspicious that black people don't. That same benefit of doubt given so freely to white people when it comes the law is what we're talking about. The same law that's suppose to be impartial and protect all. That's what we're talking about.

You think it's just about a murder and that's where your logic vanishes. It's about the injustice that Black people face and continue to face in the land of the "free".
 4 years ago '10        #96
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
Aaron Hernandez, if the allegations are true, shot his victim in the head, execution skill. To me, that's k!lling someone in cold blood.

f!ghting with someone and shooting them in self-defense because they're beating your a.ss is not k!lling someone in cold blood.

And Aaron Hernandez has a larger rap sheet and a more suspicious past than George Zimmerman.

The only reason why black people aren't enraged about the Hernandez case is because the media hasn't push it as a racial issue. It's the same reason why no such anger or passion exists when blacks k!ll blacks.

Black people love the idea of having an united enemy, especially an enemy that's deemed racist. It's an unfortunate byproduct of the history of racism in this country.

I agree.
 4 years ago '10        #97
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 689 689
 Withit said:
You could put it that way. If a muslim gets on a plane...I am nervous...It is normal.
n*gga what?
 4 years ago '10        #98
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
If we're talking about CONVICTIONS, then why bring up Hernandez? He hasn't been convicted of anything. We're talking about the benefit of the doubt. The same benefit of doubt that white people get when pulled over by a cop that black people don't get. That same benefit of doubt that white people get when walking down the street and not considered suspicious that black people don't. That same benefit of doubt given so freely to white people when it comes the law is what we're talking about. The same law that's suppose to be impartial and protect all. That's what we're talking about.

You think it's just about a murder and that's where your logic vanishes. It's about the injustice that Black people face and continue to face in the land of the "free".
If there is a well spoken, clean cut, black guy and he gets stopped. The cops aren't going to mess with him. If there is a kid who has a hat c*cked to side looking like a hood in a 40,000 dollar car...then well...that is suspicious, because you know that guy isn't the director of human resources...how did he pay for the car...99% of the time...it is going to be drugs...and that isn't politically correct, it is just common sense...
 4 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 Bravo Golf said:
Aaron Hernandez, if the allegations are true, shot his victim in the head, execution style. To me, that's k!lling someone in cold blood.

or maybe because he was arrested immediately
 4 years ago '10        #100
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Esdot said:
n*gga what?
It is normal...you may think it isn't right...but it is normal...and they are fears that will never go away
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy