Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ĎA Boy of Colorí

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #281
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Rap Prodigy said:
Ehh actually I don't think thats correct. I'm pretty sure that under the independent felony limitation the felony has to be separate from the crime. So the felony would have to be something like a robbery for the felony murder rule to apply. Not something like being in the f!ght, which is closely linked to the actual result. Could be wrong, but thats what I learned in school. What I learned wasn't state specific so Florida might not have that limitation. Pretty sure thats how it works tho.
Look at the Marissa Alexander case who's serving 20 years right now in Florida for firing warning shots with no criminal history. They found her guilty of a.ssault and tacked on another 10 for using a weapon. Tell me I'm wrong.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-16-2013 at 11:08 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #282
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
$334 | Props total: 28 28
 Kadillac87 said:
Look at the Marissa Alexander case who's serving 20 years right now in Florida for firing warning shots with no criminal history. They found her guilty of a.ssault and tacked on another 10 for using a weapon. Tell me I'm wrong.

Was the a.ssault separate from the crime. The a.ssault in the Zimmerman case would seem to be one transaction. I didn't read the article u posted, but from what I remember about that case the a.ssault occured at a different time then the actual warning shot.
 4 years ago '04        #283
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
Read the article. I'm wrong.
 4 years ago '11        #284
space
space
 Rap Prodigy said:
Was the a.ssault separate from the crime. The a.ssault in the Zimmerman case would seem to be one transaction. I didn't read the article u posted, but from what I remember about that case the a.ssault occured at a different time then the actual warning shot.
No the a.ssualt wasn't separate from the crime.
 4 years ago '04        #285
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 Bravo Golf said:
Fine. I'll elaborate.

George Zimmerman, Hispanic, shoots and k!lls Trayvon Martin, black, on February 26, 2012. He is on the scene near the body when police arrive. He admits to shooting Trayvon but in self-defense. He has visible injuries consisted with the story he told police. They question him, review evidence at the scene, and decide not to charge him, not because they believe he was innocent but because there wasn't enough evidence to disprove his account of events.

In the court of law, it's not what happened; it's what can be proven.

Nevertheless, black folks everywhere were upset about the perceived injustice. A Hispanic man k!lls an unarmed black teenager and walks away.

Aaron Hernandez, Hispanic, (presumably) shoots and k!lls Olin Lloyd, black, on June 17, 2013. Video evidence surfaces showing Hernandez with Lloyd the night he was murdered. The rental vehicle Lloyd was driving that night was registered to Hernandez. Hernandez destroys his cell phone and home surveillance system, two very suspicious and peculiar acts considering what just happened. All the evidence in the world points to him either knowing who did it and not telling or being directly involved, yet he's not arrested for 11 days. In fact, he was only going to be charged with obstruction of justice initially.

No outrage from the black community, and this is a nearly a year and half after Trayvon.

What are the differences? Trayvon's murder is considered to be racially motivated; Lloyd's murder is not. In both cases, both were unarmed and shot by Hispanic, not black, men.

So, what does that tell the average person? Black people only care when k!llings are racially motivated. They look the other way when a black man is k!lled for other reasons. Just look at the lack of outrage shown to black-on-black homicides in this country.

My question is, why isn't there outrage for every loss of black life? Isn't murder just as tragic regardless of the motive?

Do you know the difference between ethnicity and race?
 4 years ago '09        #286
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
somebody listen to this for me...

is it just me or did zimmerman say "these fu*king coons!"

at 2:18

[video - click to view]

EDIT: apparently he did.. but he didnt racially profile him right??

Last edited by ii_show_off; 07-17-2013 at 02:34 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #287
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 NoLastName said:

/thread
this guy is a fu*king idiot
These are the types of dumbasses screamin bout GUILTY
 4 years ago '12        #288
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,453 | Props total: 3032 3032
 snippet said:
True, but at the same time for years and years the desire was to be accepted (a la the melting pot) into American society. To be given equal wages and equal rights. To be able to be free, just like others.

Add to that the structural nature of the racism that exists in American society, and it isn't surprising that while outwardly many in the dominant society say they support black people and black culture and equality, the policies and structures in place still work to preserve systems of oppression that benefit that dominant society. So after a while if you're upset and hungry and lacking resources, you lash out, who are you lashing out against? Those around you. Who is around you? Others like you, because not only is America segregated, but it benefits those who already have the resources to continually nudge it in that direction.

If that sounds too conspiratorial for you, think about obesity. Think about fast food businesses. Do they want people healthy and not eating their crap? As human beings it does us no good to produce unhealthy food and eat it. You'd think we'd stick together as humans right? Why would some humans create things like cigarettes and KFC double downs, that are clearly detrimental to the health of their fellow humans? You'd think we'd stick together as humans, right? So my point is, at some levels a lot of this is just human nature. And as elemental as food production and consumption is to a human being's survival, if we can't even keep that process from not being corrupted by those who would have us obese and unhealthy, what would make you think that black people could, in a short span of time - realizing that things like the Voting Rights act of 1964 was less than 50 years ago - magically overcome the myriad of obstacles that exist in American society? Simply, it's unrealistic to expect that.

Again - you have wealth concentrated in the hands of whites. Look at the executives that sit on the boards of Fortune 500 countries. Look at the wealth them and their families possess. Learn the difference between being rich and being wealthy. Between having money in your bank account vs having a.ssets like multiple homes, boats, property and investments.

When you don't have resources and you're concentrated population-wise, into what we commonly know as a ghetto, you get what we all know exists. It's a people thing, not a black thing.

Want to learn some more? I can talk about the differences between black people born in America, and dark-skinned immigrants.

I love talking about this stuff, because if you would have met me years ago, I was you. I literally feel like I'm talking to my younger self. So after you have a chance to study all this sh*t and learn, when someone talks to you years from now, I expect you to pass along what you have learned by then. Deal?
I like the way you think. We'll definitely have to politic again in a separate thread. Even though we're "debating," I actually agree with everything you're saying. My "contention" is really aimed at those in this thread who are debating out of anger. I think anger cripples one's ability to rationalize the situation. Without rationalizing, you prevent yourself from coming up with creative solutions.

But everything you said here has been on my mind for years. I don't want to give off the impression that I'm completely oblivious to everything facing the black community or the lasting impact of racism. One of the reasons why I studied writing and filmmaking in college was to create media which explores the topic of race, which I feel is often ignored in this country. Since the mainstream media isn't doing it, I wanted to find out how to do it myself.

I'm 30, a veteran, former military recruiter in the inner city, and this upcoming school year will be my first year as a teacher, and I'll be teaching in an inner city school. I'm choosing to teach at these schools specifically because of the lack of a positive male presence in a lot of these kids lives. I didn't want you to think I was some naive 20-year-old still learning the complexity of this society.

Here's a short documentary I created for a class this past spring:

[video - click to view]

Cats were in this thread calling me an Uncle Tom and don't even know anything about me.

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 07-17-2013 at 06:04 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #289
space
space
Dropped that ether on Bravo and now he's trying to ignore me

He thinks Trayvon threw the first punch because he believes Trayvon is a thug due to his social media postins. Even though Zimmerman has an even more checkered past and racists social media postings, he doesn't believe Zimmerman is a racist or could be the aggressor. Even though there's more testimony that states Zimmerman was the aggressor than testimony that says he wasn't, he doesn't believe it because in his mind he automatically thinks that Trayvon is a thug. And you wondering why people are calling you Uncle Tom.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, you're automatically accepting anything that paints Trayvon in a negative light and automatically rejecting anything that paints Zimmerman in a negative light. Go back to the cabin with Thomas.

4 years ago '12        #290
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Dropped that ether on Bravo and now he's trying to ignore me

He thinks Trayvon threw the first punch because he believes Trayvon is a thug due to his social media postins. Even though Zimmerman has an even more checkered past and racists social media postings, he doesn't believe Zimmerman is a racist or could be the aggressor. Even though there's more testimony that states Zimmerman was the aggressor than testimony that says he wasn't, he doesn't believe it because in his mind he automatically thinks that Trayvon is a thug. And you wondering why people are calling you Uncle Tom.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, you're automatically accepting anything that paints Trayvon in a negative light and automatically rejecting anything that paints Zimmerman in a negative light. Go back to the cabin with Thomas.

Do I think Trayvon threw the first punch?

It's highly likely. Of course, I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but the evidence suggests that he likely threw the first punch. Show me evidence to negate that and maybe my opinion will change. Until then, accept my opinion, agree to disagree with me, and keep it moving.

Is Zimmerman a racist?

First of all, I never stated that Zimmerman wasn't a racist or that his actions weren't racially motivated. However, I will say that the word racist gets thrown around a little too much in today's society. To be a racist means to hate anyone from a particular race. To my knowledge, George Zimmerman had a few black friends. Why would a racist befriend a member of a race he dislikes? The better label would be that George Zimmerman is a racial profiler. To me, you can be suspicious of certain characteristics of people within a race. That's more a cultural bias, however, and not a racial bias. People need to understand the difference between race and culture.

Am I automatically accepting or rejecting things like you state?

Actually, I don't automatically a.ssume anything. Any opinion I have about this case is based on facts and evidence that I been presented since this case became a national story. That's usually how I form opinions. I don't form opinions based on emotion. I look at what the facts say and I use logic and deductive reasoning to come to my own conclusions. It's called free thinking.

You keep saying "Go back to the cabin, Thomas" to whomever disagrees with you as if all black people are suppose to have the same opinion on everything.

Who's the best rapper of all time?
Who's the greatest athlete of all time?
What's the best flavor of Starburst?
Who's the s3xiest woman on the planet?

You see, I can guarantee you and I will have different answers to just though four questions, yet we're the same race. Why do we have different answers? Because we're two separate individuals, not some monolithic entities like you seem to a.ssume all black people are.

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 07-17-2013 at 06:34 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #291
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
Do I think Trayvon threw the first punch?

It's highly likely. Of course, I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but the evidence suggests that he likely threw the first punch. Show me evidence to negate that and maybe my opinion will change. Until then, accept my opinion, agree to disagree with me, and keep it moving.

Is Zimmerman a racist?

First of all, I never stated that Zimmerman wasn't a racist or that his actions weren't racially motivated. However, I will say that the word racist gets thrown around a little too much in today's society. To be a racist means to hate anyone from a particular race. To my knowledge, George Zimmerman had a few black friends. Why would a racist befriend a member of a race he dislikes? The better label would be that George Zimmerman is a racial profiler. To me, you can be suspicious of certain characteristics of people within a race. That's more a cultural bias, however, and not a racial bias. People need to understand the difference between race and culture.

Am I automatically accepting or rejecting things like you state?

Actually, I don't automatically a.ssume anything. Any opinion I have about this case is based on facts and evidence that I been presented since this case became a national story. That's usually how I form opinions. I don't form opinions based on emotion. I look at what the facts say and I use logic and deductive reasoning to come to my own conclusions. It's called free thinking.

You keep saying "Go back to the cabin, Thomas" to whomever disagrees with you as if all black people are suppose to have the same opinion on everything.

Who's the best rapper of all time?
Who's the greatest athlete of all time?
What's the best flavor of Starburst?
Who's the s3xiest woman on the planet?

You see, I can guarantee you and I will have different answers to just though four questions, yet we're the same race. Why do we have different answers? Because we're two separate individuals, not some monolithic entities like you seem to a.ssume all black people are.
The only evidence that says Trayvon threw the first punch is Zimmerman's testimony. Rachel's testimony and another witness' testimony says Zimmerman was the aggressor. You claim to know who threw the first punch based on how Zimmerman looked when it ended? Those are not even related.

Again, according to your logic, the little kid in the video would be the aggressor because he took the worse of the beating.

[video - click to view]

So I'll ask you one more time, what evidence do you have, other than you thinking Trayvon was a thug, that Trayvon was the aggressor?

4 years ago '12        #292
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The only evidence that says Trayvon threw the first punch is Zimmerman's testimony. Rachel's testimony and another witness' testimony says Zimmerman was the aggressor. You claim to know who threw the first punch based on how Zimmerman looked when it ended? Those are not even related.

Again, according to your logic, the little kid in the video would be the aggressor because he took the worse of the beating.

So I'll ask you one more time, what evidence do you have, other than you thinking Trayvon was a thug, that Trayvon was the aggressor?

If Zimmerman has a gun, why would he start a fist f!ght? Just shoot him from the get go.

Also, Rachel told Trayvon to run and he said he wasn't running. Trayvon initially dipped off and lost Zimmerman. How did Zimmerman find him all of a sudden? And if Zimmerman did find up, think what Trayvon's mindstate would be at the time. He's already getting bad vibes from Zimmerman because he's watching him/following him. Why wouldn't an agitated Martin throw the first punch?
 4 years ago '11        #293
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
If Zimmerman has a gun, why would he start a fist f!ght? Just shoot him from the get go.

Also, Rachel told Trayvon to run and he said he wasn't running. Trayvon initially dipped off and lost Zimmerman. How did Zimmerman find him all of a sudden? And if Zimmerman did find up, think what Trayvon's mindstate would be at the time. He's already getting bad vibes from Zimmerman because he's watching him/following him. Why wouldn't an agitated Martin throw the first punch?
Rachel also said Trayvon was pushed and was saying "Get off" Funny how you believe one part of her testimony and then disregard the other when it doesn't fit your preconceived view.

So basically the "evidence" you are claiming to look at are just a bunch of a.ssumptions you made. That's not evidence. So again, what evidence do you have that says Trayvon was the aggressor other than Zimmerman's own testimony? And why do you believe parts of Rachel testimony and not other parts?

4 years ago '04        #294
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
 NvrCMyNut said:
Neither did jews or peruvians doesn't stop the hatered toward zimm doe...

He's absolutely right in saying these cases are only ever blown up when the victim is black.

And you can't even put it all on blacks because it's the predominantly non black media that made this a national story

re-enforcing stereotypes is a simple way to homogenize people and keep them devided, it's why they turned a hispanic democrat into a racist maniac white republican & now making Trayvon into a violent crimnal thug.
I'm talking about the jury who was all white racist republicans not Zimmerman. I understand his ethnicity.
 4 years ago '11        #295
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Soooo, "A boy of color" is a derogatory term now? Grasping at straws.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy