Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ĎA Boy of Colorí

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #261
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 3053 3053
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes the State couldn't prove Zimmerman threw the first blow. Nobody saw it, but you are claiming that you know Trayvon was aggressor based on some type of concrete evidence. The only evidence you have was there was a f!ght which nobody is disputing. Then you're using your perceptions of Trayvon and trying to pass that off as evidence that he was the aggressor.

So again, what evidence, do you have that Trayvon was the initial aggressor? Why don't you believe Rachel and others who said Zimmerman was the initial aggressor if you're apparently looking at the "evidence"?

I can't cite any definitive evidence that Trayvon was the aggressor. I can cite circumstantial evidence, which is the bloody nose and bruised knuckle.

However, there's no evidence to support that Zimmerman was the aggressor. Even if you use the 911 call, Zimmerman says okay when the dispatcher said the he didn't need to follow Trayvon. He didn't say fu*k off. He didn't say, "Well, I'm going to follow him anyway." He said okay and claims he then started making his way back to his car. There is no evidence to disprove that's what happened, so the jury was right to consider it likely that it did happen that way, hence the reason some of the jurors found him not guilty from the get go.

Those who said yes to manslaughter and/or murder were likely dissuaded by the Stand Your Ground law.

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 07-16-2013 at 09:30 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #262
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
What about all the white on white crime? No one is discussing this epidemic.
 4 years ago '11        #263
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Bravo Golf said:
I can't cite any definite evidence that Trayvon was the aggressor. I can cite circumstantial evidence, which is the bloody nose and bruised knuckle.

However, there's no evidence to support that Zimmerman was the aggressor. Even if you use the 911 call, Zimmerman says okay when the dispatcher said the he didn't need to follow Trayvon. He didn't say fu*k off. He didn't say, "Well, I'm going to follow him anyway." He said okay and claims he then started making his way back to his car. There is no evidence to disprove that's what happened, so the jury was consider it likely that it did happen that way, hence the reason some of the jurors found him not guilty from the get go.

Those who said yes to manslaughter and/or murder were likely dissuaded by the Stand Your Ground law.
There's more evidence to support Zimmerman was the aggressor, two witness testimony, than Trayvon being the aggressor, Zimmerman's own testimony. But yet, you think you can prove Trayvon was the aggressor because Zimmerman was getting his a.ss beat.

So tell me, who was the aggressor in this video since injuries clearly determined who initiated the contact

[video - click to view]

You believe Trayvon was the aggressor because you believed he was a thug. It's nothing more to it. You thought he was a thug because of his social media postings and how he did in school. Zimmerman posted racists comments on his social media and have been arrested numerous times for aggressive behavior. Yet, you don't believe he's an aggressive racist. So why do you believe all the negative images of Trayvon and reject the ones about Zimmerman?

4 years ago '11        #264
space
space
 ra1n said:
Zimmerman didnt throw any "blows". There were no marks on Trayvon's face in the autopsy.

Quit being delusional, we all know Trayvon The f!ghter punched him first and then got on top of him and started pummeling him.

[pic - click to view]

There was no bruises on Trayvon's knuckles so I guess he didn't throw any blows either. The coroner would have to cut Trayvon's skin open to see any bruises since his blood flow was stopped so soon after they occurred but they didn't do so.
 4 years ago '12        #265
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 snippet said:
Okay, so you are saying what it seemed you were saying. I'm not the best teacher, but I'll try to explain what is confusing you. Sure people are upset over loss of life. But the outrage comes over disparate treatment in society.

What's the hallmark of America? That it's supposed to be a melting pot. A place where everyone has a fair shot, regardless of race, color or creed (or religion, or age, or disability, etc).

So when people feel like the society they live in has a systematic bias against them, whether it's for reasons of race, or religion, or s3xual orientation - that is an outrage because those are supposed to be constitutionally protected rights.

This is going to sound dismissive, so I apologize, but learn or relearn the history of civil rights in America. Black people were not allowed to shop at the same stores white people shopped at. Couldn't drink from the same fountains white people drank at. They were denied jobs, equal pay, rights like the right to vote, and so on.

All because of the color of their skin. Our skin. So over time enough people fought and died so that it was known and codified in law that discrimination on the basis of race was illegal. That you could not look at someone's skin color and pre-judge (prejudice) who they were based on that.

Well that's exactly what Zimmerman did. His defense team literally said that in their closing - that Zimmerman saw him and "unfortunately Trayvon 'fit the description'".

You can't have that. You can't have a society where all throughout it you have people getting treated poorly (or preferentially) because of the color of their skin.

That's why people are upset. Understand? That's against the tenets of America. That's why MLK Jr. was so sure eventually black people would be treated as equal citizens (clearly hasn't happened yet). Because written in the founding documents of this country are these principles. Equality of men. Freedom. Get it?
No, I totally understand where you're coming from. Check a post I wrote a couple of days ago regarding the history of racism and the black community. I'm black by the way.

My questioning the black community's lack of outrage in certain cases is not an effort to dismiss the legitimate concerns of racism; it's to question why we only care about things when racism is involved. There are other, equally pressing issues facing the black community that don't involve racism, but we ignore these in favor of devoting our attention to seemingly isolated instances of racism (that attract national attention) instead of turning our focus on issues that affect us every single day, namely black-on-black crime.
 4 years ago '11        #266
space
space
 ra1n said:
Of course there were.

Are you suggesting Zimmerman gave the injuries to himself?
I'm suggesting that you saying there was no bruises on Trayvon is proof Zimmerman didn't throw any blows is faulty logic. There's no bruises on his knuckles even though we can logical conclude that Trayvon punched him.
 07-16-2013, 10:02 PM         #267
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Zimmerman didnt throw any "blows". There were no marks on Trayvon's face in the autopsy.

Quit being delusional, we all know Trayvon The f!ghter punched him first and then got on top of him and started pummeling him.

[pic - click to view]

it's so obvious that the people saying zimmerman was going to literally be beaten to death have never been in a f!ght. if you have ever actually scrapped you know that zimmerman basically got punched in the nose and hit his head/got scratched during the confrontation. i have been roughed up worse and i have roughed other people up worse. i just think about when some cat had started some sh*t and i started running his sh*t and he pulls a gun out and k!lls me. that sh*t is crazy.. it's clear f*ggots like you have never been in a real f!ght in your life and are out of touch with life of the normal young adult in america. not everyone is rich and can suck off mommy and daddy's d!ck like you and people are struggling out here b. you need to humble yourself with all the bullsh*t you spew in these threads.
 4 years ago '12        #268
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 NoLastName said:

/thread
This dude is a better prosecutor than the actual prosecutors

He must watch the First 48, too.

Like I said, the prosecution failed. You dudes upset at the verdict should be directing your anger towards them, not me. I'm just simply stating the evidence the jury considered to acquit George Zimmerman.
 4 years ago '05        #269
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Bravo Golf said:
No, I totally understand where you're coming from. Check a post I wrote a couple of days ago regarding the history of racism and the black community. I'm black by the way.

My questioning the black community's lack of outrage in certain cases is not an effort to dismiss the legitimate concerns of racism; it's to question why we only care about things when racism is involved. There are other, equally pressing issues facing the black community that don't involve racism, but we ignore these in favor of devoting our attention to seemingly isolated instances of racism (that attract national attention) instead of turning our focus on issues that affect us every single day, namely black-on-black crime.
So I guess we just agree to disagree. (Not) Being a second class citizen in this society is of paramount importance. Any other problem you mention is a problem all people in societies have.

In other words, someone jokingly referenced white-on-white crime, but indeed, most crime committed against white people is by other white people. From what I remember, when women get battered or attacked or s3xually a.ssaulted, more times than not it's by people they know.

Any element that you're referring to is experienced by all people in all cultures. It's a given. It's a common element that doesn't need any outrage. The fact is that the way American society has been for the longest is that it is largely segregated. Another common element about crime is that most of it, black, white, or otherwise, is committed near the person's living area.

In other words - segregated society - crime - people mostly commit crimes against people who look like them.

So what I'm trying to tell you is that you're wondering about something that is equal across cultures, while dismissing something (race-based discrimination) that is unequal. It also benefits everyone when there is diversity and when everyone is treated more fairly in society.
 4 years ago '11        #270
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
There's more evidence to support Zimmerman was the aggressor, two witness testimony, than Trayvon being the aggressor, Zimmerman's own testimony. But yet, you think you can prove Trayvon was the aggressor because Zimmerman was getting his a.ss beat.

So tell me, who was the aggressor in this video since injuries clearly determined who initiated the contact

You believe Trayvon was the aggressor because you believed he was a thug. It's nothing more to it. You thought he was a thug because of his social media postings and how he did in school. Zimmerman posted racists comments on his social media and have been arrested numerous times for aggressive behavior. Yet, you don't believe he's an aggressive racist. So why do you believe all the negative images of Trayvon and reject the ones about Zimmerman?

Still waiting on your reply, Mr. First 48.

4 years ago '12        #271
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 snippet said:
So I guess we just agree to disagree. (Not) Being a second class citizen in this society is of paramount importance. Any other problem you mention is a problem all people in societies have.

In other words, someone jokingly referenced white-on-white crime, but indeed, most crime committed against white people is by other white people. From what I remember, when women get battered or attacked or s3xually a.ssaulted, more times than not it's by people they know.

Any element that you're referring to is experienced by all people in all cultures. It's a given. It's a common element that doesn't need any outrage. The fact is that the way American society has been for the longest is that it is largely segregated. Another common element about crime is that most of it, black, white, or otherwise, is committed near the person's living area.

In other words - segregated society - crime - people mostly commit crimes against people who look like them.

So what I'm trying to tell you is that you're wondering about something that is equal across cultures, while dismissing something (race-based discrimination) that is unequal. It also benefits everyone when there is diversity and when everyone is treated more fairly in society.
I agree with what you state here as well.

However, I'll counter with my reason for why black-on-black crime in America differs from other scenarios of same-race crimes: because blacks have been public enemy number 1 in America since they first arrived here, you would think it would be more solidarity throughout. Yet, we k!ll at other at rates higher than any other ethnic group and at a much greater rate than racially motivated k!lling of blacks by whites. We've literally become our own worst enemy.
 4 years ago '12        #272
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Still waiting on your reply, Mr. First 48.

There was no reply needed. You totally overlooked my final point in that post, which was the Stand Your Ground law. As the law states, the initiator of the attack is irrelevant. All that is relevant is did the shooter have a reasonable expectation of loss of life or severe bodily injury. The defense was able to prove that, hence the acquittal. It's a messed up law. That is the real issue in this case.
 4 years ago '11        #273
space
space
 Bravo Golf said:
There was no reply needed. You totally overlooked my final point in that post, which was the Stand Your Ground law. As the law states, the initiator of the attack is irrelevant. All that is relevant is did the shooter have a reasonable expectation of loss of life or severe bodily injury. The defense was able to prove that, hence the acquittal. It's a messed up law. That is the real issue in this case.
Like I stated before, Florida has the 10-20-Life law which states that if you use a firearm during a forcibly felony, it's an automatic 10 years. If you discharge a firearm, it's an automatic 20 years. If you k!ll someone, it's life. So yes, who the aggressor is matters a lot because aggravated a.ssault is a forcibly felony. If Zimmerman initiated the contact, he would be facing life under Florida law. So to say Stand Your Ground trumps the 10-20-Life is asinine.

You chose not to reply because you couldn't face the fact that the "evidence" you so heavily relied on to paint Trayvon as the aggressor was based soley on the perception that Trayvon was a thug. There was more people who said Zimmerman was the aggressor, but yet you choose to ignore it because you already made up your mind that Trayvon is a thug.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-16-2013 at 10:49 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #274
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
 Withit said:
Nope. Not at all. If you only knew my relationship with black people. I don't want to say anymore, because I will be mocked. It is far from the "one black friend thing." I went to a school that had more black people than white. I have a great relationship with many black people. I am not in fear of black people, but I do have a fear of looking like a middle class white kid in a low income neighborhood. Just as much as the fear I have of a crazy looking, socially awkward, white kid coming walking into a school with a trench coat...
Hipster looking white people get passes everywhere. You could be roaming around Watts, they'll probably think you're scouting a location for a documentary, running up to you asking if you need some help.

Meanwhile, I show up in basketball shorts and a USC hoodie and its a green light
 4 years ago '04        #275
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
$334 | Props total: 28 28
 NoLastName said:

/thread
I'm in law school. I thought of a lot of that sh*t. But to be completely honest I never looked at it from the angle that Zimmerman might have just shot him. I always accepted as fact the sequence of events, and thought you know they got in a f!ght Zimmerman was losing a lil bit and shot him which is murder in my opinion. I never considered that he actually just straight up shot the dude. Wow just wow. for the guy in the video.
 07-16-2013, 10:49 PM         #276
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go google a pic of trayvon

ok you did that?

look close

you looking?

you see he's a boy right? can we confirm this?

ok, and he's black right?

so....he's a boy of color

now pour some skittles out and stfu kids die erryday b cole world
 4 years ago '05        #277
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Bravo Golf said:
I agree with what you state here as well.

However, I'll counter with my reason for why black-on-black crime in America differs from other scenarios of same-race crimes: because blacks have been public enemy number 1 in America since they first arrived here, you would think it would be more solidarity throughout.
True, but at the same time for years and years the desire was to be accepted (a la the melting pot) into American society. To be given equal wages and equal rights. To be able to be free, just like others.

Add to that the structural nature of the racism that exists in American society, and it isn't surprising that while outwardly many in the dominant society say they support black people and black culture and equality, the policies and structures in place still work to preserve systems of oppression that benefit that dominant society. So after a while if you're upset and hungry and lacking resources, you lash out, who are you lashing out against? Those around you. Who is around you? Others like you, because not only is America segregated, but it benefits those who already have the resources to continually nudge it in that direction.

If that sounds too conspiratorial for you, think about obesity. Think about fast food businesses. Do they want people healthy and not eating their crap? As human beings it does us no good to produce unhealthy food and eat it. You'd think we'd stick together as humans right? Why would some humans create things like cigarettes and KFC double downs, that are clearly detrimental to the health of their fellow humans? You'd think we'd stick together as humans, right? So my point is, at some levels a lot of this is just human nature. And as elemental as food production and consumption is to a human being's survival, if we can't even keep that process from not being corrupted by those who would have us obese and unhealthy, what would make you think that black people could, in a short span of time - realizing that things like the Voting Rights act of 1964 was less than 50 years ago - magically overcome the myriad of obstacles that exist in American society? Simply, it's unrealistic to expect that.

Yet, we k!ll at other at rates higher than any other ethnic group and at a much greater rate than racially motivated k!lling of blacks by whites. We've literally become our own worst enemy.
Again - you have wealth concentrated in the hands of whites. Look at the executives that sit on the boards of Fortune 500 countries. Look at the wealth them and their families possess. Learn the difference between being rich and being wealthy. Between having money in your bank account vs having a.ssets like multiple homes, boats, property and investments.

When you don't have resources and you're concentrated population-wise, into what we commonly know as a ghetto, you get what we all know exists. It's a people thing, not a black thing.

Want to learn some more? I can talk about the differences between black people born in America, and dark-skinned immigrants.

I love talking about this stuff, because if you would have met me years ago, I was you. I literally feel like I'm talking to my younger self. So after you have a chance to study all this sh*t and learn, when someone talks to you years from now, I expect you to pass along what you have learned by then. Deal?
 4 years ago '04        #278
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Like I stated before, Florida has the 10-20-Life law which states that if you use a firearm during a forcibly felony, it's an automatic 10 years. If you discharge a firearm, it's an automatic 20 years. If you k!ll someone, it's life. So yes, who the aggressor is matters a lot because aggravated a.ssault is a forcibly felony. If Zimmerman initiated the contact, he would be facing life under Florida law. So to say Stand Your Ground trumps the 10-20-Life is asinine.

You chose not to reply because you couldn't face the fact that the "evidence" you so heavily relied on to paint Trayvon as the aggressor was based soley on the perception that Trayvon was a thug. There was more people who said Zimmerman was the aggressor, but yet you choose to ignore it because you already made up your mind that Trayvon is a thug.

Ehh actually I don't think thats correct. I'm pretty sure that under the independent felony limitation the felony has to be separate from the crime. So the felony would have to be something like a robbery for the felony murder rule to apply. Not something like being in the f!ght, which is closely linked to the actual result. Could be wrong, but thats what I learned in school. What I learned wasn't state specific so Florida might not have that limitation. Pretty sure thats how it works tho.
 07-16-2013, 10:54 PM         #279
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snippet said:

when was the last time you saw white people throwing bi*ch fits all over everything when a black person k!lled a white person? this has happened, right? you talk about unequality, but if there was a 17 page topic about how a racist black man shot a white man you would have more angry black people.

where's the outrage for black on mexican? or mexican on white? or asian on mexican? this ONLY EVER happens in every single black/white case ever, always on the black side.

sad thing is 90% of these people bi*ching and moaning about this trayvon sh*t really don't give a fu*k and are simply using it as an excuse to bi*ch and moan. you think all these dumb twitter fu*ks who can't tell the difference between their face and their a.ss throwing up gang codes threatening each other or hoodrats twerking in front of their kids on worldstar suddenly care?
 4 years ago '04        #280
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
when was the last time you saw white people throwing bi*ch fits all over everything when a black person k!lled a white person? this has happened, right? you talk about unequality, but if there was a 17 page topic about how a racist black man shot a white man you would have more angry black people.

where's the outrage for black on mexican? or mexican on white? or asian on mexican? this ONLY EVER happens in every single black/white case ever, always on the black side.

sad thing is 90% of these people bi*ching and moaning about this trayvon sh*t really don't give a fu*k and are simply using it as an excuse to bi*ch and moan. you think all these dumb twitter fu*ks who can't tell the difference between their face and their a.ss throwing up gang codes threatening each other or hoodrats twerking in front of their kids on worldstar suddenly care?
Mexicans and other blacks didn't oppress us for four hundred years. How the fu*k is that hard to understand?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
227 comments
21 hours ago