Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ‘A Boy of Color’

most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-16-2013, 03:59 PM         #221
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Still wasn't enough evidence to convict on 2nd Degree murder either way

Instead of blaming due process..

Maybe yall should start blaming Angela Corey. Haven't heard ONE of you n*ggas mention her yet.


[pic - click to view]




If Angela Corey aint try to use this case to rise through the political ranks and if she didn't overcharge Zimmerman, chances are he'd still be locked up.

But no.. Instead of doing what was right, and charging Zimmerman with something that could be proven (ie. manslaughter), she tried to be a hero and listen to a bunch of angry n*ggas who don't know nothing bout the law or burden of proof.


If she had charged him the right way, he'd probably be doing 10-15 right now. Instead he's free because SHE charged something she KNEW the state couldn't prove and was hoping the jury would bail her out.

She took a gamble (for potential political gain) and lost. Yet she gets none of this blame, cuz n*ggas don't even understand who they're supposed to actually be mad at

She gets off the hook because she doesn't "fit the description" of who people think they should be mad at.
are you fu*king serious? gtfo.

the "right" way? who the fu*k are you to know anything about law. what credentials do you have. were all wrong but you the only one mark a.ss punk who knows everything we don't? foh.
 4 years ago '10        #222
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 PursuitProgress said:
Remember it's supposed to be a jury of GZ'S PEERS....

*The jury was 5 parts white & 1 part Spanish and all b!tch made! (as his lawyers described him)... So when you think about it, it's a perfect representation of GZ's peers.
Yea. I don't know why this keeps going over peoples heads.

The Jury was in fact comprised of Zimmermans peers.

It's not supposed to be half of Trayvons peers and half of Zimmermans peers. Its the DEFENDANT getting a trial to be decided by a Jury of their peers.

Yall been trying to prove so hard that he's white, then get mad when he gets a jury of his "white" peers..

Cant have it both ways
 4 years ago '10        #223
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 chardonnay said:
are you fu*king serious? gtfo.

the "right" way? who the fu*k are you to know anything about law. what credentials do you have. were all wrong but you the only one mark a.ss punk who knows everything we don't? foh.
Huff and puff and get mad all you want, but that sh*t is the truth that you n*ggas fail to comprehend.

Havent been wrong about this trial once.

Called all this sh*t from the jump (including him getting off once I heard what he was being charged with)

As if this is the first time we've seen this type of sh*t in FL.. This whole sh*t was Casey Anthony 2.0.

An over zealous prosecutor trying to be a hero to a lynch mob public (for political gain), and charging some sh*t that the evidence available couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

sh*t.. I aint go to no law school but best believe information on Florida Law is only a google search away..

Maybe you should relax and try reading up on some sh*t, so that you actually know what you're talking about. Instead of talking out of your a.ss, based on your personal anger and ignorance.


Now relax before you give yourself an aneurysm
 4 years ago '11        #224
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TheMindOf said:
Yea. I don't know why this keeps going over peoples heads.

The Jury was in fact comprised of Zimmermans peers.

It's not supposed to be half of Trayvons peers and half of Zimmermans peers. Its the DEFENDANT getting a trial to be decided by a Jury of their peers.

Yall been trying to prove so hard that he's white, then get mad when he gets a jury of his "white" peers..

Cant have it both ways
Back to the cabin, Thomas. And while you there read the Magna Carta and then the US Constituion. You will find the phrase "jury of your peers" appears in the Magna Carta and the phrase "impartial jury" appears in the US Constituiton. No amount of bolded words and paragraphs won't hide the fact that you don't know sh*t of what you speak.



Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-16-2013 at 04:27 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #225
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
 Lucky Lucas said:
Your a fu*king idiot.

Hernandez surrounds himself with black people and is known for being violent. There is NO racial angle to this story.

Eat a d!ck
That sh*t went totally over your head.

By the way, it's you're, not your. Now you're a fu*king idiot.

And you just made my point.

My point was that the Herdandez didn't get flack from the black community because there is no racial element to push. He comes from the same culture. He has a black fiancee. The murder he's charged with wasn't racially motivated.



However, with George Zimmerman, you have another case of a Hispanic shooting and k!lling an unarmed black person just like with the Hernandez situation, yet black people are outraged over this case. Why? Because the k!lling was racially motivated.

My question is, should it matter whether it's racially motivated or not? murder is murder, and it should be condemned in all situations.
 4 years ago '07        #226
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Bravo Golf said:
That sh*t went totally over your head.

By the way, it's you're, not your. Now you're a fu*king idiot.

And you just made my point.

My point was that the Herdandez didn't get flack from the black community because there is no racial element to push. He comes from the same culture. He has a black fiancee. The murder he's charged with wasn't racially motivated.



However, with George Zimmerman, you have another case of a Hispanic shooting and k!lling an unarmed black person just like with the Hernandez situation, yet black people are outraged over this case. Why? Because the k!lling was racially motivated.

My question is, should it matter whether it's racially motivated or not? murder is murder, and it should be condemned in all situations.
if your lookin for tha main reason why it matters so much,u have to look at white peoples history.this a modern day emmit till.people want tha country to get over race,yet,in 2013,black people still have to march for a trial
 4 years ago '12        #227
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
 cspade said:
Some of you dumb fu*ks never been in court, never had your freedom in jeopardy. This beyond the shadow of a doubt BS is for whites only. If you are black, in the court system, you have no shadow. If you disobey a 911 operator, hunt down a child, shoot a child in the heart, and are found not guilty, you are not black. That's like going to the southside of Chicago and getting in somebody's face because you have a loaded gun and they don't. How can you run up on someone who is defenseless and you have a gun, not to mention, you are trained in MMA. There is no doubt, so much evidence points to stalking and k!lling. Not stalking and defending, that sh*t doesn't even make sense.
Or maybe black dudes need to devise a way to bring Johnny Cochran back to life...
 4 years ago '10        #228
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kadillac87 said:
Back to the cabin, Thomas. And while you there read the Magna Carta and then the US Constituion. You will find the phrase "jury of your peers" appears in the Magna Carta and the phrase "impartial jury" appears in the US Constituiton. No amount of boldes words and paragraphs won't hide the fact that you don't know sh*t of what you speak.



OJ Jury



[pic - click to view]



The Jury By Race: 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanic, 2 Whites


OJ pretty much had the reverse make up of the Zimmerman Jury for his trial.

Were you mad at that? Did that seem "impartial" to you?

Or did it not matter to you in that situation?

 4 years ago '12        #229
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
 TheMindOf said:
OJ Jury



[pic - click to view]



The Jury By Race: 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanic, 2 Whites


OJ pretty much had the reverse make up of the Zimmerman Jury for his trial.

Were you mad at that? Did that seem "impartial" to you?

Or did it not matter to you in that situation?

Oh snap. More logic.

Don't give him too much. Let him digest it slowly.
 4 years ago '11        #230
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TheMindOf said:
OJ Jury



[pic - click to view]



The Jury By Race: 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanics, 2 Whites


OJ pretty much had the reverse make up of the Zimmerman Jury for his trial.

Were you mad at that? Did that seem "impartial" to you?

Or did it not matter to you in that situation?

Yes, deflect the conversation because your ignorance of basic subject matter has been called out once again. And no the OJ jury didn't matter to me. Probably because I cared more about Power Rangers at that point in my life than the justice system. But wait, you expect me to have the same logic I have now that I did at 8. Maybe you think that's normal since it seemed to have happened to you.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-16-2013 at 04:39 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #231
Wilkie Bailey 
space
avatar space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 sleezy said:
This was all about who gets the benefit of doubt, this lady was on tv just praising everything about George Zimmerman.. It's not supposed to be bout speculation but "she believe without a doubt George was fearful for his life when he pulled the trigger" she felt only the witnesses who were positive toward Zimmerman were credible. Of course she believed the video presentation was accurate but I wonder why, guess who's version it was.. Lets be real even if trayvon survived the shot and George facing aggravated a.ssault or attempted murder and it was trayvons word vs George's word.. Who do u think is getting the benefit of doubt by an all white jury?? The problem why we don't trust the system and have to take silly pleas is cuz we know we're not goin to get the benefit of doubt by our "peers" the jury. While others need 100% proof and without reasonable doubt to get convicted..
This like a mf.
 4 years ago '12        #232
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes, deflect the conversation because your ignorance of basic subject matter has been called out once again. And no the OJ jury didn't matter to me. Probably because I cared more about Power Rangers at that point in my life than the justice system. But wait, you expect me to have the same logic I have now that I did at 8. Maybe you think that's normal since it seemed to have happened to you.
The same criminal justice system that acquitted OJ Simpson in 1995 is the same criminal justice system that acquitted George Zimmerman in 2013. That's not deflecting the conversation; that's pointing to the hypocrisy of those who cheered when OJ got off but riot because Zimmerman got off. The same goes for the other side. At least Trayvon's parents took the verdict like real G's. Make this a teachable moment and move on.
 4 years ago '12        #233
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
Really think about our criminal justice system for a second, which ironically is considered one of the best in the world.

It asks 12 people (or 6 in this particular case) with no legal training or formal knowledge of the law to consider the fate of an individual charged with a particular crime. The only evidence and facts they get to hear or see are the ones the lawyers present. Then they're expected to use their judgement in considering the facts to decide whether a person is guilty or not. There's no way something like that can be anything more than imperfect. It is what it is. Unless you can come up with a better system to replace it with, you might as well just stop complaining and devote that anger to something more productive.


Last edited by Bravo Golf; 07-16-2013 at 05:08 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #234
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Bravo Golf said:
Really think about our criminal justice system for a second, which ironically is considered one of the best in the world.

It asks 12 people (or 6 in this particular case) with no legal training or formal knowledge of the law to consider the fate of an individual charged with a particular crime. The only evidence and facts they get to hear or see is the ones the lawyers present. Then they're expected to use their judgement in considering the facts to decide whether a person is guilty or not. There's no way something like that can be anything more than imperfect. It is what it is. Unless you can come up with a better system to replace it with, you might as well just stop complaining and devote that anger to something more productive.
alotta sh*t sounds good in theory
 4 years ago '11        #235
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Bravo Golf said:
The same criminal justice system that acquitted OJ Simpson in 1995 is the same criminal justice system that acquitted George Zimmerman in 2013. That's not deflecting the conversation; that's pointing to the hypocrisy of those who cheered when OJ got off but riot because Zimmerman got off. The same goes for the other side. At least Trayvon's parents took the verdict like real G's. Make this a teachable moment and move on.
I wasn't mad about injustice when I was 8 so now I can't be mad about injustice now.

Stop trolling, bro. I know you can't be as stupid as Thomas. Well, maybe you are. You did admit to getting all your legal training from First 48.
 4 years ago '12        #236
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
 Kadillac87 said:
I wasn't mad about injustice when I was 8 so now I can't be mad about injustice now.

Stop trolling, bro. I know you can't be as stupid as Thomas. Well, maybe you are. You did admit to getting all your legal training from First 48.
Dude, you've been in this thread nonstop since the not guilty verdict (as have I), arguing with everyone who says anything in acknowledgement of the evidence going in Zimmerman's favor, yet you're saying you aren't mad about injustice? Isn't racism injustice? Haven't you been crying over racism for the past several days?
 4 years ago '10        #237
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kadillac87 said:
I wasn't mad about injustice when I was 8 so now I can't be mad about injustice now.

Stop trolling, bro. I know you can't be as stupid as Thomas. Well, maybe you are. You did admit to getting all your legal training from First 48.
n*ggas acting like they can only feel a certain type of way about an event if they were an adult when it happened (to hide their hypocrisy )


So I guess you never felt anything about the injustice in the murders of MLK, Malcolm X, Huey Newton, or Fred Hampton because you weren't alive or an adult when those happened either?




n*gga just admit that you're a hypocrite and keep it moving



There are other discussions to be had
 4 years ago '10        #238
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 7108 7108
 Bravo Golf said:
That sh*t went totally over your head.

By the way, it's you're, not your. Now you're a fu*king idiot.

And you just made my point.

My point was that the Herdandez didn't get flack from the black community because there is no racial element to push. He comes from the same culture. He has a black fiancee. The murder he's charged with wasn't racially motivated.



However, with George Zimmerman, you have another case of a Hispanic shooting and k!lling an unarmed black person just like with the Hernandez situation, yet black people are outraged over this case. Why? Because the k!lling was racially motivated.

My question is, should it matter whether it's racially motivated or not? murder is murder, and it should be condemned in all situations.
Zimmerman has a black step-sister and a black ex-girlfriend.

Guess he don't get that pass.
 4 years ago '05        #239
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Bravo Golf said:
My question is, should it matter whether it's racially motivated or not? murder is murder, and it should be condemned in all situations.
Can you explain yourself more here? Because the way I'm reading it makes you sound pretty silly, and I figure I must not get your true meaning.

Because right now what you're saying sounds to me like you're unsure why there are things like laws that say employers can't discriminate based on race, or religion, or age. Someone would be outraged that an employer wouldn't hire them based on their race, but you would apparently counter that the person should be mad that they didn't get a job in general. Which would be a nonsensical position to take.

So perhaps you can explain what you're trying to say.
 4 years ago '11        #240
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Bravo Golf said:
Dude, you've been in this thread nonstop since the not guilty verdict (as have I), arguing with everyone who says anything in acknowledgement of the evidence going in Zimmerman's favor, yet you're saying you aren't mad about injustice? Isn't racism injustice? Haven't you been crying over racism for the past several days?
What evidence have I been arguing against? The only thing I have been arguing against is dumb people like you and Thomas who try to find every reason to say race didn't play a factor.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy