Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ĎA Boy of Colorí

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #201
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 killadre said:
Ppl still made
what they make?
 4 years ago '05        #202
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 ra1n said:
Lies! blacks can't be racist because of historical oppression.
historical implies that its in the past, so that cant be the right word
 4 years ago '11        #203
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ra1n said:
Actually Trayvon was k!lled because of:

[pic - click to view]

Yes let's just ignore Zimmerman racially profiling Trayvon, which made him chase and stalk Trayvon when he tried to run away. Let's just ignore that even happened. Lets just ignore the only reason an altercation happened was because Zimmerman was determined not to let these as*holes get away. Only black people can be seen as susupicious for walking too slow and for running too fast

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-16-2013 at 02:23 PM..
 07-16-2013, 02:32 PM         #204
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Actually Trayvon was k!lled because of:

[pic - click to view]

getting out of your car after the police told you not to, to confront a "****" as you called him had zero to do with it

98%

this is how whites think

since blacks were first kidnapped whites have been murdering black babys for sport

nothing has changed

and the mind of's father has failed him tremendously
 4 years ago '04        #205
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Bravo Golf said:
Google LaVena Johnson. Black people should be outraged over this, but because this case received no national media coverage, not a peep from the black community.

People only get upset because the media tells them to get upset.

I've been following the LaVena Johnson case for years, but apparently, I'm the only person who knows about it. So, my fellow angry black people, call Al Sharpton and get media attention for her. Her story is an even bigger injustice than Trayvon Martin in my opinion.
How is the reaction to the Zimmerman case any different then what happened with Casey Anthony? It was a case in which the majority of the public based on public knowledge believed a child was murdered and no justice had been served... all races were upset at this and outraged by this... It is the lack of initial justice that spawns these cases... Casey's parents made the call in July and Casey didn't get charged until October...

People k!ll people all the time and get away with it... Nobody cares or gets outraged when there are no suspects or no good evidence to go on... We understand why no justice was served in those instances... there is nothing for people to get upset with when there are no facts... the cases where there is evidence and suspects people are usually charged... In the rare times where they aren't it usually makes headlines if the initial evidence seems pretty obvious from a common sense standpoint...

Your LAvena Johnson case falls under the category of no evidence or suspects to go on... There is no case there... the army hid the truth like they do most things that they do illegally... Lavena was probably k!lled by a commanding officer but there will be no way you can ever find that out
 4 years ago '10        #206
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Zimmerbi*ch and his whole family should be put down.
 4 years ago '04        #207
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 ra1n said:
Walking in his direction is stalking?

So Zimm Dog should've just let Trayvon pummel him until he was in a coma or until he was brain damaged?
Walking in his direction?

The difference between walking in the same direction and stalking is knowing your final destination... When you are walking in the same direction as someone, your final destination of where you are going is already set... You just happened to walking to that destination along with someone...

When you are stalking someone you have no idea where your final destination will be because your sole purpose for walking in the same direction is to follow that person... Wherever they end up is where you end up... So if Zimmerman wasn't stalking him... Where exacly was he headed in that direction? Oh wait we already know because it's on tape... He got out of his car to see where the kid was going... Even the officers on the tape classified that as following when Zimmerman said "walking in the same direction" because he didn't have a destination in mind

And yeah you get into a fist f!ght if you are losing you just lose... Whether that ends up being your life you lose or not... It was a fair f!ght... You had your chance to defend yourself but you just lost... You couldn't f!ght... Thats like giving a boxer the right to stab his opponent because the guy is beating him senseless... No you on equal grounds if you lose tough titty
 4 years ago '09        #208
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 ra1n said:
actually trayvon was k!lled because of:

[pic - click to view]

shouldnt have been stalking like he was prey.. Wouldnt you react the same??
 4 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 ra1n said:
Yes, he thought Trayvon was suspicious. Following someone who you think is suspicious is not illegal. Is it unwise? Depends on who you ask.

are you guys going to keep ignoring the fact that Trayvon acted out in violence? or is he still an innocent angel in your eyes?

I'm convinced you guys are delusional idiots.
well you are ignoring that he stalked the kid, you actually left that completely out this post when you quoted a post that was talking about zim stalking

you cant have it both ways, criticizing people for ignoring things while doing the same yourself

and why did he think trayvon was suspicious? nevermind, you will most likely ignore that as well
 4 years ago '11        #210
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ra1n said:
Yes, he thought Trayvon was suspicious. Following someone who you think is suspicious is not illegal. Is it unwise? Depends on who you ask.

are you guys going to keep ignoring the fact that Trayvon acted out in violence? or is he still an innocent angel in your eyes?

Let me follow a white woman down a dark alley and see how fast I get pepper sprayed or arrested

Following someone is not illegal. You are correct but you sound like a three year old who puts their finger 2 inches from your face and say "I'm not touching you". Yes, that three year old is not physically touching you but he is invoking a response.

Zimmerman's actions invoked the situation, but you and all his supporters are acting like he shouldn't be responsible for his carelessness.
 4 years ago '07        #211
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 ra1n said:

how did trayvon act out in violence and George not? you keep calling people delusional idiots, but the only delusional one here is you. No one knows for a fact Trayvon started the f!ght, which you are basing your entire argument of that premise.
 4 years ago '05        #212
space
space
 ra1n said:

and just wondering (because i didnt watch the trial so this isnt sarcasm) is there a witness that SPECIFICALLY SAYS they saw trayvon fire the first blow? how do we know he acting out on violence first? who's testimony was that?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 07-16-2013 at 03:01 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #213
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and just wondering (because i didnt watch the trial so this isnt sarcasm) is there a witness that SPECIFICALLY SAYS they saw trayvon fire the first blow. how do we know he acting out on violence first? who's testimony was that?
we dont know that, that Ra1n moron is just a.ssuming that, cause hey hes black. And ppl who start f!ghts never lose them
 4 years ago '04        #214
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
how many are still going to africa with akon?
 4 years ago '07        #215
space
space
 ra1n said:
No. If someone came up to me and questioned me, I wouldn't savagely beat him.

Because I'm not an idiot and considered all facts in the case. Based on the facts presented, it is reasonable to believe that Trayvon started the PHYSICAL f!ght.

Where are the marks on Trayvon's face? Oh that's right, they're only on his knuckles. Who was known for being in f!ghts at school? Trayvon. His own damn brother texted trayvon and asked him to teach him how to f!ght.

Do you honestly believe Zim went up to him and punched him after calling 911
medical examiner said his injuries where insignificant and that pesky little fact that no DNA of Zimmerman's was found on Trayvons hands. So like i said, the facts didnt prove he started the f!ght, you a.ssUMED he did. And we all know why you a.ssumed that.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-16-2013 at 03:10 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #216
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 6125 6125
 ra1n said:

who does this besides cops anyway
 4 years ago '12        #217
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 6125 6125
 ra1n said:
No. If someone came up to me and questioned me, I wouldn't savagely beat him.
If someone followed you in their car and then on foot asking "what are you doing around here?" on a dark rainy night by yourself you'd be shook.
 4 years ago '05        #218
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Withit said:
You could put it that way. If a muslim gets on a plane...I am nervous...It is normal.
The fact that you think this is normal just destroys any credibility you might have had.

Disgust.
 4 years ago '05        #219
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Withit said:
If there is a well spoken, clean cut, black guy and he gets stopped. The cops aren't going to mess with him. If there is a kid who has a hat c*cked to side looking like a hood in a 40,000 dollar car...then well...that is suspicious, because you know that guy isn't the director of human resources...how did he pay for the car...99% of the time...it is going to be drugs...and that isn't politically correct, it is just common sense...
So... you've gotta be trolling now.

You're telling me the director of human resources can't dress how he wants during his off hours? Or are you saying the director of human resources can't be young, and black?
 07-16-2013, 03:58 PM         #220
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Lies! blacks can't be racist because of historical oppression.

I have been wondering when someone would bring this up!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy