Jul 15 - George Zimmerman Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon ‘A Boy of Color’

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #181
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Withit said:
A lot of you need to watch this....

Check out 9:50 if you don't wanna watch the whole thing...

Man please. This is stupid. Everything he starts going in on has happened to me and I'm not a thug, don't have any tattoos, don't wear hats or jewelry, or anything of the sort. FOH.

It's systemic racism. It's institutionalized. It's part of the structure of society. It's not something you can "dress" out of. It's literally part of my make up. I had a woman who was on the hiring team that hired me say they wouldn't have hired me if my hair hadn't been the "right" way.

I've seen legions of white people get hired for jobs they weren't qualified for, while black people often don't get that same benefit. I should probably put a paper together and submit it to a journal.

I can wear a suit 24 hours a day, and I'm still a black man. And that's the bottom line for many people. They're still scared of me. They still jump when I walk around a corner. It has been coded in the culture of America for centuries, and I hope you're not dumb enough to think that fashion choices of the last 20 years are to blame rather than 100's of years of systematic oppression and discrimination that permeated every level of American society.

Take a step back and think harder.
 4 years ago '12        #182
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
 snippet said:

Man please. This is stupid. Everything he starts going in on has happened to me and I'm not a thug, don't have any tattoos, don't wear hats or jewelry, or anything of the sort. FOH.

It's systemic racism. It's institutionalized. It's part of the structure of society. It's not something you can "dress" out of. It's literally part of my make up. I had a woman who was on the hiring team that hired me say they wouldn't have hired me if my hair hadn't been the "right" way.

I've seen legions of white people get hired for jobs they weren't qualified for, while black people often don't get that same benefit. I should probably put a paper together and submit it to a journal.

I can wear a suit 24 hours a day, and I'm still a black man. And that's the bottom line for many people. They're still scared of me. They still jump when I walk around a corner. It has been coded in the culture of America for centuries, and I hope you're not dumb enough to think that fashion choices of the last 20 years are to blame rather than 100's of years of systematic oppression and discrimination that permeated every level of American society.

4 years ago '04        #183
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 snippet said:

#truth
 4 years ago '13        #184
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 799 799
This bi*ch said she doesn't "read the internet"
 4 years ago '13        #185
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
Idk how juries work exactly. But how all them people gonna change their minds? People is way too stubborn for that
 4 years ago '13        #186
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
 Withit said:

Uncle Tom a.ss bi*ch. fu*k you for posting that sh*t. Quit blaming the victim
 4 years ago '04        #187
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,506 | Props total: 16337 16337
Ppl still made
 4 years ago '11        #188
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 TheMindOf said:
Still wasn't enough evidence to convict on 2nd Degree murder either way

Instead of blaming due process..

Maybe yall should start blaming Angela Corey. Haven't heard ONE of you n*ggas mention her yet.

[pic - click to view]

If Angela Corey aint try to use this case to rise through the political ranks and if she didn't overcharge Zimmerman, chances are he'd still be locked up.

But no.. Instead of doing what was right, and charging Zimmerman with something that could be proven (ie. manslaughter), she tried to be a hero and listen to a bunch of angry n*ggas who don't know nothing bout the law or burden of proof.

If she had charged him the right way, he'd probably be doing 10-15 right now. Instead he's free because SHE charged something she KNEW the state couldn't prove and was hoping the jury would bail her out.

She took a gamble (for potential political gain) and lost. Yet she gets none of this blame, cuz n*ggas don't even understand who they're supposed to actually be mad at

She gets off the hook because she doesn't "fit the description" of who people think they should be mad at.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #189
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
 Withit said:
If there is a well spoken, clean cut, black guy and he gets stopped. The cops aren't going to mess with him. If there is a kid who has a hat c*cked to side looking like a hood in a 40,000 dollar car...then well...that is suspicious, because you know that guy isn't the director of human resources...how did he pay for the car...99% of the time...it is going to be drugs...and that isn't politically correct, it is just common sense...
...Far from the truth. I am a well spoken, clean cut black guy who's 27 and has a college degree, a career, a house (not renting) in a nice neighborhood and I own my cars. I've been stopped and messed with by the police on multiple occasions. I've been followed in stores and profiled. Hell man, I've literally been told by a store employee to put a magazine down because I would get my "black prints" on it. No lie. It doesn't matter what clothes we are wearing because they still only see the color of our skin.

Since you never have experienced anything like that, you can't speak on it. Because it is very much real.
 07-16-2013, 12:44 PM         #190
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snippet said:

4 years ago '12        #191
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 840 840
 Kgdesign said:
...Far from the truth. I am a well spoken, clean cut black guy who's 27 and has a college degree, a career, a house (not renting) in a nice neighborhood and I own my cars. I've been stopped and messed with by the police on multiple occasions. I've been followed in stores and profiled. Hell man, I've literally been told by a store employee to put a magazine down because I would get my "black prints" on it. No lie. It doesn't matter what clothes we are wearing because they still only see the color of our skin.

Since you never have experienced anything like that, you can't speak on it. Because it is very much real.
n*gga dnt u live in butt fu*k OKC??
 4 years ago '09        #192
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
 eCity 420 said:
n*gga dnt u live in butt fu*k OKC??
Yup, but I've lived and been to many other places. (Philly, NYC, Arizona, England, Jamaica, etc. even your precious Washington) And if we wanna be real about it, this isn't even the worst part of the country. From what I've seen and/or experienced the big cities on the East are the worst. Not Oklahoma.
 4 years ago '04        #193
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ill 800 said:
i guess you idiots dont understand that the prosecution selects these jurors as well...

many people are trying to capitalize on this case and they will. do you think shes actually going to write a book? do you think that was her idea?

lmao she was contacted by publishers looking to make a buck. shes getting paid to be on cnn. the bi*ch relies on the today show for her news because she thinks the media is biased..what an oxymoron
They come to a compromise on the jurors... They aren't selected by one side... They probably didn't really want this juror but allowed it if the defense gave them a juror they really liked... Just because a juror is on the stand doesn't mean they were selected by both sides...
 4 years ago '10        #194
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Racist sh*t happens all the time. I was the only white kid on the basketball team in high school. There were no white coaches, a.ssistant coaches, or athletic directors...

I was called cracker, honkey, chalk, whitey....whatever....get over it!
 4 years ago '07        #195
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Withit said:
Racist sh*t happens all the time. I was the only white kid on the basketball team in high school. There were no white coaches, a.ssistant coaches, or athletic directors...

probally because u couldnt play lol
 4 years ago '09        #196
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Withit said:

fu*k THIS UNCLE TOM.. THE fu*k THIS n*gga DO FOR US LATELY?? OH YOU AINT HEARD?? HE CLOSE A sh*t LOAD OF SCHOOLS SO THAT WE CAN BUILD A NEW 400 MILLION DOLLAR PRISON!!! OH WHAT A JOY LETS REJOICE!!!! fu*k OUTTA HERE... I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WEAR WHATEVER THE fu*k I WANT.. WHY THE fu*k I NEED TO WEAR GAP PANTS AND SHIRTS TO BE CONSIDERED NO THREATENING?? WHY THE fu*k DO WHITE PEOPLE GET TO SET THAT STANDARD?? WHY ARENT HOODIES A SIGN OF SAFETY INSTEAD A TANK OR REGUALR T-SHIRT OR WHATEVER THE fu*k THEY WANT YOU TO WEAR.. fu*k YOU FOR POSTING THIS sh*t EAT A d!ck...
 4 years ago '11        #197
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Withit said:

You got made fun of because your race. Trayvon got k!lled because of his. See the difference?
 4 years ago '07        #198
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
 Kadillac87 said:
You got made fun of because your race. Trayvon got k!lled because of his. See the difference?
na bro those seem pretty similar.

@ dude equating getting made fun of to getting murdered.
 4 years ago '10        #199
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 toonice12 said:
How the fu*k did they get the other three to say not guilty & do this>>>>

broke 'em.......them motherfu*kers want to go home......you see someone isn't going to budge on their sh*t you given in.

I say fu*k all of them.....when their info leaks out though enjoy your life bi*ches.
 4 years ago '10        #200
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 Withit said:

Tell us about how they r*ped ya fam member, put a cross in front of ya crib or something though homie........you poor soul.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago