Jul 15 - Zimmermans old Myspace full of racist statements and addmissions of criminal activity.

most viewed right now
NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 3741 heat pts3741
space
space
$69,278 | Props total: 10607 10607
 ill 800 said:
nice edited, inaccurate thread title

do you need some attention little baby? awwwwww
@ free masonry began in scotland. ur such a fu*king tool
 3 years ago '05        #42
Dun Language 3741 heat pts3741
space
space
$69,278 | Props total: 10607 10607
 I'm The Dan said:
Just wondering what you guys have to say about Trayvon calling Zimmerman a "Creepy a.ss cracker"

Is that not racist?
he is a creepy a.ss cracker...he called a spade a spade
 3 years ago '13        #43
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 163 163
Wish my daddy was a judge. Get my weed charges dismissed
 3 years ago '06        #44
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$12,716 | Props total: 1763 1763
 dopemental said:
In his biographical blurb, he discusses things he doesn’t miss about his former home in Manassas, Virginia:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft a.ss wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”

In an August 24, 2005 blog post, he boasts about his relief about the proceedings in a criminal case.

Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges……

A few days later, he expresses happiness that the other charges against him were reduced to misdemeanors.

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!

In 2005, a 20-year-old Zimmerman was arrested and charged after an altercation with a police officer. The same year, his ex-fianceé filed a restraining order against him and accused him of domestic violence.

Seems to be old ,but the attempted character a.ssassination of Trayon Martin is nothing compared too what this dude has done over the years. It's sickening too see how one sided this has been in that regard.
sad thing is im from manassas and he and his brother went to Osbourn High School... Manssas /prince william county and swarmed by mexicans and el salvadorians but he even showed his hatred towards his own people then in 2005... fu*k this n*gga
 3 years ago '12        #45
kiddalex 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2305 2305
 I'm The Dan said:
Just wondering what you guys have to say about Trayvon calling Zimmerman a "Creepy a.ss cracker"

Is that not racist?
He chased a black kid down the street with a fu*king loaded gun just because he was in his neighborhood ....

sounds like a creepy cracker to me and I'm white.
 3 years ago '06        #46
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:

Is that not racist?
I dont use the term cracker, i never liked it (not by the meaning just by the sound of it) but if you are walking at night, and someone is following you for no apparent reason and your black and he looks white and your in a neighborhood your not familiar with in the south... dawg you would be defensive also... Then after having him following you for some time finally stop and get out, ill be ready to f!ght also... If zimmerman really wanted to know what he was doing all he had to do was drive up next to him and ask him "what are you doing and where are you going, im neighborhood watch and im just checking." Thats all that had to be done. IF he said some suspicious then call the police, if he said he was walking to his dads crib from 711 who lives around the corner then he would have let him go. But no. Zimmerman "Stalked" him, called the police saying he looked suspicious... ... got out and a an unarmmed boy ended up dead.

if i was trayvon and i was on the phone i would have been saying the same thing. If a dude is following me i would have been like "there is this car that been following me for blocks, iono what he wants but if he gets out imma beat they a.ss." and a.ss beating is never a justified reason to get shot...

and they talk about black people being punks, just shooting and k!lling each other, here is a real black person using his fist like my father taught me how to f!ght and is k!lled by a wanna be white mexican...
 3 years ago '06        #47
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Withit said:
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE! YOU DON'T GET IT! This guy could be as racist as ever! In a court of law you still can't prove that he k!lled Trayvon because he was black and that is the bottom line. I am trying to understand what you don't understand about this.
dog the trial was on the murder, the trial was based on if he k!lled trayvon under law, which he didnt... if it was a civil rights trial then it would be if he k!lled him cause he was black
 3 years ago '06        #48
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
people were makin it as martin was an ANGEL. even n the beginning....i thought zims k!lled a little 9 year old. They had mugshots of zims, and baby pics of martin. Wtf? U can b racist but not someone of that race. U aint dead yet, and im sure there r at least 2 whites who look u n the face everyday who want u dead. Y was an underage boy talkin bout getting guns? He was made out to b some precious song bird, but come to find out he wasnt. We already knew zims had a history....thats alll they talked bout on him.

Oh, and ya kno how this wuldnt work in court? One word... MYSPACE! Old a.ss sh*t from 8 years ago. Might as well had posted some sh*t from AOL chat rooms.
he was on trial for the actions of that night and nothing more, there shouldnt be any reference of there past... only thing that could have been from there past was were martin was coming from... other then that who gives a fu*k... if trayvon was a king pin and zimmerman k!lled him he should get the same trail, the same time as if trayvon was a usher for his church
 3 years ago '07        #49
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,109 | Props total: 1443 1443
 vinceisallin said:
Lol yeah okay buddy if someone said the n word you would prolly want to k!ll em
Obviously you missed his point. Slurs don't work on whites, the history isn't there so they(slurs) have no impact on them like they do us.
 3 years ago '13        #50
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 73 73
Although insightful, the judge rightfully would never allow this in because it's too prejudicial.
The irony is the system worked as it should in this case. The government has to prove you're guilty and due to a poor initial investigation & rain their wasn't enough hard evidence available to the prosecution to convict GZ.

GZ IS FREE TODAY NOT BECAUSE HE'S INNOCENT BUT BECAUSE IT COULD NOT BE PROVEN THAT HE WAS GUILTY!

The mistake I made is thinking that strong circumstantial evidence was enough to get you locked up in Florida like it can in Massachusetts!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PursuitProgress; 07-16-2013 at 10:08 AM..
 3 years ago '07        #51
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
all of this is OLD holy sh*t do n*ggas not look at the dates and realize this was posted LAST YR...same time IT WAS WRITTEN???
 3 years ago '07        #52
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,109 | Props total: 1443 1443
 Lex Lossis said:
all of this is OLD holy sh*t do n*ggas not look at the dates and realize this was posted LAST YR...same time IT WAS WRITTEN???
No sh*t it's old, fool, doesn't change the fact that dude is a criminal and a racist even towards his own people
 3 years ago '10        #53
M2CEO 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 910 910
where's the BX whiteboy gang?
 3 years ago '05        #54
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,558 | Props total: 117 117

You guys are missing the point. You're justifying a racist term. I'm not saying that Zimmerman wasn't "creepy" -- I'm just saying that Trayvon calling Zimmerman a cracker is a racist term.

I only bring it up because I had this same exact discussion, on this forum, a few years back and people tried to say that cracker wasn't a racist term, when it clearly is. It's funny because you guys are almost making the same remarks now.

The FACT is calling a white person a cracker is racist. I am not offended by it because I am not easily offended. I just like pointing on the hypocrisy of how you guys think.
 3 years ago '06        #55
KFrizzle 294 heat pts294
space
space
$5,851 | Props total: 115 115
You know this guy stood up for a black homeless man against the police right???

You know he tutored minority kids in his own house right??

Dude's ex is black isn't she???

And the fu*kin FBI, even said dude wasn't a racially motivated... Couldn't find one thing about him that was....

Plus i can't find one racist thing in the OP... You butthurt??? awww
 3 years ago '12        #56
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,978 | Props total: 1854 1854
 Bravo Golf said:
This is old news, though. I peeped Zimmerman's MySpace page the moment his situation went national.
n*gga you still living in 2005?

why would you check there first
 3 years ago '09        #57
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
 lo life dun said:
@ free masonry began in scotland. ur such a fu*king tool
its a fact. organized freemasonry began in scotland. youre an idiot to even bring this up in this thread. i wouldve pm'd you on this but you have them disabled. shows you how salty you are at getting corrected on jayz being nge. guess you forgot to mention that huh
 3 years ago '05        #58
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,473 | Props total: 106 106
 Fras1788 said:
Sound like we need a racial draft. The Blacks don't want him, and I don't think the Whites do either.

Chinese delegation?

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,605 | Props total: 665 665
these as*holes always get away
 3 years ago '04        #60
focused313 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,367 | Props total: 256 256
those prosecutors SUCK.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy