PC Gaming Is So Dead That 63% Of American Gamers Game on PC, Beating Smartphones and Handhelds

most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
I will marry this woman for real.
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,853 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Willbeatz said:
Number 2 it is.
 5 years ago '04        #62
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 LAwLB15 said:
well those games are overrated to u but IMO a million times better than the shyt ive
played/seen on PC

and as far as multiplats games go I know the PC versions have better graphics
but I couldnt care less about that, games on my consoles look and play great
aswell. the only multiplat PC game ive ever preferred over the console versions
is BF3, not because of the graphics but because it has 64players online

atleast next gen consoles will do tho, cant wait
If subpar graphics and sh*tty framerate float your boat.


[pic - click to view]

 07-15-2013, 07:45 PM         #63
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
EVERY SYSTEM HAS EXCLUSIVES.

You aint impressing anybody by name dropping the HANDFULL of games that are console exclusives. You must not be keeping up with the Steam Summer Sale. I could name a sh*t LOAD of PC exclusive games you will never get to lay hands on.

You console peons crack me up with these weak a.ss arguments thinking they are gonna cancel out the fu*king AVALANCHE of perks of being a PC gamer.

We try before we by.

We dont have to keep up with game discs.

We dont settle for just the "vanilla" versions of games. We mod and make them better.

and finally,

We are ALWAYS one generation ahead of you peons. Respect the origin of video games itself, know your role, and SHUT YOUR MOUTH.


[pic - click to view]

WOA WOA WOA no need to get mad, were just having a friendly conversation, put down the gun it aint that serious bro

I wish PC had better games because the way im getting a.ss r*ped by both sony & M$
I wouldve left my consoles alone a long time ago

100% Digital>>>>>>
Torrents>>>>>>>>
Mods>>>>>>

main thing i envy PC gaming for, just not feeling the games
 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM         #64
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
If subpar graphics and sh*tty framerate float your boat.


[pic - click to view]

that gif

theres nothing wrong with the way my console games look tho

and besides im not a graphics wh0ore, its all about gamesplay & story
firstthats how I judge my games
 5 years ago '07        #65
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 4977 4977
 LAwLB15 said:
WOA WOA WOA no need to get mad, were just having a friendly conversation, put down the gun it aint that serious bro

I wish PC had better games because the way im getting a.ss r*ped by both sony & M$
I wouldve left my consoles alone a long time ago

100% Digital>>>>>>
Torrents>>>>>>>>
Mods>>>>>>

main thing i envy PC gaming for, just not feeling the games
How can you say you arent feeling the games when you dont know sh*t about the games? Even still if you had a PC you could AT LEAST try them before you buy them.
 5 years ago '09        #66
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
lol check the Steam Summer Sale..... you console peasants wish
 5 years ago '07        #67
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 4977 4977
 xslick504 said:
lol check the Steam Summer Sale..... you console peasants wish
They will just say the games are "trash" and then say how some console exclusive that came out last year is better then all of them.
 5 years ago '04        #68
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 LAwLB15 said:
that gif

theres nothing wrong with the way my console games look tho

and besides im not a graphics wh0ore, its all about gamesplay & story
firstthats how I judge my games
It's not how they look but how they play. When I played Dark souls on 360 and saw framerates hit under 10 fps. I about keeled over and died. Performance >>>>>>>>>>>> graphics. And even then consoles still don't know about performance.
 07-15-2013, 07:53 PM         #69
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
How can you say you arent feeling the games when you dont know sh*t about the games? Even still if you had a PC you could AT LEAST try them before you buy them.
because I have played them, nicca ive downloaded and played shytloads of games on my
PC

I just dont fu*k with PC gaming heavy like yall do

most of my gaming is on consoles, better games and its more convenient
 5 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 LAwLB15 said:
or maybe we just prefer consoles because consoles have better GAMES!
480p/720p games upscaled to 1080p running at below 40 frames per sec generally. Yeah man games are so much better.

Oh yeah new graphics cards provide the latest shadders, physics processors, and at high performance. You can had so much more functionality to a PC game. Discuss.
 07-15-2013, 07:55 PM         #71
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
It's not how they look but how they play. When I played Dark souls on 360 and saw framerates hit under 10 fps. I about keeled over and died. Performance >>>>>>>>>>>> graphics.
theres absolutely nothing wrong with the way my games preform tho

nicca PC games tend to have way more problems than console game from what Ive
seen/experienced
 5 years ago '04        #72
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 LAwLB15 said:
theres absolutely nothing wrong with the way my games preform tho

nicca PC games tend to have way more problems than console game from what Ive
seen/experienced
BLIGHTOWN DARK SOULS SHUT THE fu*k UP.

True Pc games due crash from time to time. But I hardly ever get a crash with any game I play outside of beta/alpha stages.
 5 years ago '07        #73
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 4977 4977
 LAwLB15 said:
because I have played them, nicca ive downloaded and played shytloads of games on my
PC

I just dont fu*k with PC gaming heavy like yall do

most of my gaming is on consoles, better games and its more convenient
what are your PC specs?

if you dont mind me asking....
 07-15-2013, 07:57 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
480p/720p games upscaled to 1080p running at below 40 frames per sec generally. Yeah man games are so much better.

Oh yeah new graphics cards provide the latest shadders, physics processors, and at high performance. You can had so much more functionality to a PC game. Discuss.
gtfo u shemale luving f*ggotmind ur buisness aint nobody talking to u
 5 years ago '04        #75
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 LAwLB15 said:
because I have played them, nicca ive downloaded and played shytloads of games on my
PC

I just dont fu*k with PC gaming heavy like yall do

most of my gaming is on consoles, better games and its more convenient
They have better exclusives, yes. Better games? No. Just about every multiplatform title is "better" on PC. Yes I'll take Uncharted, Last of Us, Gears, etc. over some rts of ftp title. More convenient? How so?
 5 years ago '04        #76
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 mainevent4u88 said:
what are your PC specs?

if you dont mind me asking....
He said he spent 3g's on his pc that can play everything at maximum settings, but he won't out the sh*tty gateway pc he bought from rent a center.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
Consoles have better games omgzzz.

*Plays modern warfare all day*
the most crippled watered down, casual sh*tty shooter ever ported and ruined on consoles.

MW1 had dedicated servers mods etc.

All ruined to meet the expectations of consoles, removed dedicated servers, addons mods cripping the whole fuking series. How is console gaming innovative? You cant even play on a dedicated server, you run a tiny match based system requiring the use of a players crappy connection. How can you even be competitive in a environment like that.
 5 years ago '07        #78
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 4977 4977
 Willbeatz said:
He said he spent 3g's on his pc that can play everything at maximum settings, but he won't out the sh*tty gateway pc he bought from rent a center.

Yeah right, I call bullsh*t. I bet this dude is using his mom's old 1997 Compaq trying to play DOOM without the sh*t overheating with the AOL 4.0 demo disc still stuck in the CD-ROM drive.

Last game this n*gga played he installed off one of these:


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #79
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,853 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Willbeatz said:
He said he spent 3g's on his pc that can play everything at maximum settings, but he won't out the sh*tty gateway pc he bought from rent a center.
lol
 5 years ago '04        #80
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 mainevent4u88 said:
Yeah right, I call bullsh*t. I bet this dude is using his mom's old 1997 Compaq trying to play DOOM without the sh*t overheating with the AOL 4.0 demo disc still stuck in the CD-ROM drive.

Last game this n*gga played he installed off one of these:


[pic - click to view]

I miss those days.

I just got Duke Nukem 3d! it's only has 22 3x5 discs to install from.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
21 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 21
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
103 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy