Polow Da Don Calls Out Diddy Preaching About Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2013, 06:23 PM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas in here waiting for Diddy to save you

The real question is what the fu*k have YOU done, besides sit on your a.ss and type on the internet all day?
Oh oh.........somebodies riled up............bruh is it really that deep.....I mean with all the other sh*t going on this is what your outraged about? n*gga go to bed........you wildin...........
 4 years ago '10        #62
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 1798 1798
polow wating for ditty to take him to the promise land
 4 years ago '06        #63
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas in here waiting for Diddy to save you

The real question is what the fu*k have YOU done, besides sit on your a.ss and type on the internet all day?
IMO thats the worst argument people use...Everybody aint out here doing their bit for the community for kudos, B
 4 years ago '05        #64
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
I seriously think Polow was referencing something financially when it boils down.

Almost like, if u can do anything to help, THEN DO IT!!
 4 years ago '13        #65
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
 4 years ago '05        #66
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 stogz said:
What does he want?

He want Diddy to produce a song by George Zimmerman called "Take That, Take That"?

then a rebuttal by Trayvon's family called "We Not Gonna Stop"?

Then have a reality show on MTV where the 2 sides beef with each other for a chance to get a record deal?
 4 years ago '05        #67
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
There should be a mass of rappers right now talking about how they're going to actually change the culture for positive, but all they're showing is that they're ignorant fu*ks who can't even articulate a decent sentence. Aside from Lupe, it's been very disappointing.
 07-15-2013, 08:13 PM         #68
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
There should be a mass of rappers right now talking about how they're going to actually change the culture for positive, but all they're showing is that they're ignorant fu*ks who can't even articulate a decent sentence. Aside from Lupe, it's been very disappointing.
but what are you doing...
 4 years ago '05        #69
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 the player said:
but what are you doing...
Fair question, but I obviously don't have as large of a platform as someone involved in the entertainment industry.
 4 years ago '08        #70
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 HipHopFactz said:
All these rappers who scream how powerful they are, all this black excellence sh*t

Why not exercise this power, make a stand, make a political statement?

This is what Pac was talking about in his last interview, these rappers don't care about these kids, listen to their words and then watch their actions. When Marlon Brando was pissed at the treatment of Native Indians, he boycotted the Oscars, he won an Oscar that night to, but he made a political statement.

Some of these rappers brag about how they worth half a billie and all that sh*t, who they know yadda yadda, do something, make a stand.

Diddy over there making Tweets about TM, soon as he gets a couple of retweets, his next tweet he is promoting his own company

Shameful
 07-15-2013, 08:27 PM         #71
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
Fair question, but I obviously don't have as large of a platform as someone involved in the entertainment industry.
rappers should be the last ones to count on for sh*t like this..
same rappers saying 'stop the violence' then write the same raps before the tragedy happened
 4 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 daman729 said:
People have to learn what an "Uncle Tom" is. Being an uncle tom is a good thing. White folks got our people thinking that "Uncle Tom" is a derogatory attribute. Its not. The original Uncle Tom wasnt submissive to white folks but was beaten to death for refusing to submit.

Everybody knows diddy a snake a.ss n*gga. Thats probably the real reason Polow called him out anyway. If we just had the empowerment that we had in the 60s and 70s. Its true you do have rappers that dont give a fu*k. But on the other hand, you also have alot of rappers who genuinely do care. I'm curious to know what polo is doing in this matter though.

And polow is also going at diddy cause he has alot of influence. I mean what the fu*k can Polo do on a big scale and get attention especially when most dont even know who he is? People know Diddy though, and he has influence, money and power.

and the funny thing is you dudes in here defending diddy, when they know just like EVERYBODY else how snake in the grass he is....flip flop

its about time somebody put his a.ss on blast...
 4 years ago '10        #73
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,972 | Props total: 5246 5246
Black people just can't win
 07-15-2013, 09:19 PM         #74
jasons559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I fux wit Polow, but what the f*ck has he really done for anybody???? Givin out turkeys for thanksgivin once a year dont make you no political leader either.. Im sure Diddy has done more charity work over the years than he has.. Secondly who made diddy a politcal activist??? U can hate on him all you want, but when did it become his responsibility stand up and fix this sh*t?? If you think rappers got the same influence they had 20 years ago you trippin. Entertainers are not political leaders, they're just entertainers!!!
 07-15-2013, 09:26 PM         #75
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perhaps he is asking one of Black Elites why he is finally using his influence and money to maybe provide the funds to file a civil suit......or even do concert or something to show black people that we in this together......perhaps Polo aint in the right tax bracket to fund it......or even enough a A list celebrity to get noticed........but Puff is........perhaps is asking these Billionaire black Americans who came from these streets when they are going to get out this white man's pocket and start working to finally put some worth back into their own community.........the black community.........nothing wrong with that...Puff could do so much more........but his prayers is all he feels is appropriate.........I mean who has time for that when you can dance in front of a G4 right Puff.....I feel you........and its not up to PUff he worked for his dough he can do whatever the fu*k he wants to do......but its not exactly like his character cant take a hit for not helping you know...
 4 years ago '04        #76
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 A6249CF said:
he wants diddy to use his influence amongst blacks for something positive, guys talking like he asked diddy to be moses

we got no real leaders, just some white mans slave dog a.ss rappers who'll poison their mother for a cheque
Italians have leaders?
Jewish people? Arabs?
Who is The White Mans leader?

Why are black people still looking for some type of "Black Messiah" to lead us to the promised land?

Plus even if somebody wanted to,after cointelpro,what they did to Macolm,Martin,and countless others,could you blam them?
 07-15-2013, 10:57 PM         #77
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

it doesn't make em untrue but it does make him a coward..

"hey I dont agree with whats going on.. but Im too scared to do anything about it so how bout you guys just risk your freedom and lives instead?"

fu*kouttahere wit that weak sh*t
a coward would be someone who says nothing at all

alot of the revolutions have started because someone started preaching to the masses
 4 years ago '05        #78
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 9755 9755
His second tweet i agree with.
 4 years ago '12        #79
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Wow.....so i wonder what he said bout treyvons own MOMS tweet about prayer!!

n*gga, so far, out of all the tweets from celebs have talked bout putting in some kind of work. Some even just said "damn". So what the fu*k? Y target diddy? Papa johns makes more $ than diddy. Bouta go check to see if he had anything to say to oprah....

And for the n*ggas on the site bi*ching, how much money have u donated? U dont need to be a celeb to b able to do something. Get ur a.ss off ur COD and start doin somethin....stupid mothafu*kas
 4 years ago '06        #80
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 X-NINE said:
Rappers in high positions could easily do it. Jay-Z is another example.
Naw Jay-Z ain't gonna go against the oath. Why you think he's at the lvl he is now. He's a part of the agenda.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago