most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,519 | Props total: 21342 21342
This n*gga really expecting Diddy to do something?

Diddy the type of n*gga to make a tribute song for Trayvon and throw that sh*t on itunes for 1.99.
 4 years ago '12        #22
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
Jay is the one who can go release a verse tomorrow and start a riot, but Diddy could start a Revolution.. I mean the Man is about to have his own Cable network called REVOLT
 4 years ago '06        #23
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1843 1843
 Adwerdz said:
he must not know that diddy is a uncle tom and exploits n*ggaz, how the fu*k is he gonna be a leader?

and why is polow da don looking at another man to make a move? step up to the plate and stop talking that weak slavery mind sh*t
true sh*t bro. Hes really planting the negative seed that "we're weak" bullsh*t...gotta watch for the hook.
 4 years ago '07        #24
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
diddy aint no activist.....Pollow need to go sit down

fu*k he gonna do
 4 years ago '12        #25
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,480 | Props total: 13025 13025
People have to learn what an "Uncle Tom" is. Being an uncle tom is a good thing. White folks got our people thinking that "Uncle Tom" is a derogatory attribute. Its not. The original Uncle Tom wasnt submissive to white folks but was beaten to death for refusing to submit.

Everybody knows diddy a snake a.ss n*gga. Thats probably the real reason Polow called him out anyway. If we just had the empowerment that we had in the 60s and 70s. Its true you do have rappers that dont give a fu*k. But on the other hand, you also have alot of rappers who genuinely do care. I'm curious to know what polo is doing in this matter though.

And polow is also going at diddy cause he has alot of influence. I mean what the fu*k can Polo do on a big scale and get attention especially when most dont even know who he is? People know Diddy though, and he has influence, money and power.

Last edited by daman729; 07-15-2013 at 03:18 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #26
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 daman729 said:
People have to learn what an "Uncle Tom" is. Being an uncle tom is a good thing. White folks got our people thinking that "Uncle Tom" is an derogatory attribute. Its not. The original Uncle Tom wasnt submissive to white folks but was beaten to death for refusing to submit.

Everybody knows diddy a snake a.ss n*gga. Thats probably the real reason Polow called him out anyway. If we just had the empowerment that we had in the 60s and 70s. Its true you do have rappers that dont give a fu*k. But on the other hand, you also have alot of rappers who genuinely do care. I'm curious to know what polo is doing in this matter though.

And polow is also going at diddy cause he has alot of influence. I mean what the fu*k can Polo do on a big scale and get attention especially when most dont even know who he is? People know Diddy though, and he has influence, money and power.
True... most people dont know this and i always wondered why it was a derogatory term but just like most of the sh*t i learned when i was young, it was a lie. So in my head, Uncle tom is a symbol for all the false knowledge we are fed in a way. That or a symbol for how backwards we are as a people.

if i remember right uncle tom saved a slaves masters daughter life and still got k!lled over some bs
 4 years ago '07        #27
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 MGz said:

we doesnt he do tha same thing he is askin of diddy
 07-15-2013, 02:59 PM         #28
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, if you guys were diddy...

what exactly would you do to fix this?
 07-15-2013, 03:03 PM         #29
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
polow is an idiot... how are you "slaves" because some thug kid attacked a dude with a gun and got shot? fu*king retarded...
 4 years ago '04        #30
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Infamous B said:

I would continue to promote the Ciroc brand and the new Sean John sneakers.
 4 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Infamous B said:

if i was diddy i would call for a massive boycott of tha entire state.i would ask that people like beyonce and jayz not top perform there,i would ask athletes to sit out games in protest,i would try and stop any extra black cash flow to that state,until they do somethin about their laws
 4 years ago '13        #32
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 r.burgundy said:
if i was diddy i would call for a massive boycott of tha entire state.i would ask that people like beyonce and jayz not top perform there,i would ask athletes to sit out games in protest,i would try and stop any extra black cash flow to that state,until they do somethin about their laws
To add - rally for a civil case to be brought up against GZ

Have a mini concert featuring major artists from all genres to highlight the case as well as the backward laws in FL

There probably is much more these high profile celebs can do

You have all this influence, and you don't use it, my mind baffles me are weak these dudes are.

All the wrong dudes have power

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 07-15-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #33
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Says the producer who steals beats n don't pay his artists.. ..
 07-15-2013, 03:25 PM         #34
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-15-2013, 03:28 PM         #35
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
how the fu*k does a person get dissed for sending out prayers to the kids family?
fu*k that sh*t! Who the fu*k is that bad bi*ch in your avy?!

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 07-15-2013 at 03:33 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #36
GST 
space
space
$14,849 | Props total: 2425 2425
i get it now

the powers that be gave black ppl a choice : civil rights or financial wealth but never use the wealth for anything good
 4 years ago '05        #37
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 1462 1462
 Trilluminati GA said:
@ him praying
Had me rollin
 4 years ago '13        #38
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,336 | Props total: 24494 24494
kids still dyin in chi town tho
 4 years ago '04        #39
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,923 | Props total: 17525 17525
 JohnDoe B1 said:
fu*k that sh*t! Who the fu*k is that bad bi*ch in your avy?!
was thinkin the same
 4 years ago '13        #40
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,884 | Props total: 10044 10044
I agree, these dudes are scared too lose a dollar, even tho they have generational wealth.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy