Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
youd be doing america a favor akon
 4 years ago '11        #142
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 bigbarcelona said:

Finally somebody with a working brain!

Nobody here truly followed the case and if they did, they only wasted their time because it was follow simply by EMOTION.

The prosecution not only dropped the ball, but they should it went for manslaughter and there's no further proof of that point then listening to that juror yesterday on CNN. The evidence they presented was weak as hell for them to win and the defense did a better job at presenting and convincing the jurors on their points. Also, when are people going to learn that state and local elections are just if not as much important as presidential elections? Those elections matter more because they have the most direct impact on a voter... If not, just look at Stand Your Ground and the effects it had on this case. If people were more politically involve and doing their research at this kind of level, this laws would not be taking place. And get ready for another disappointment if it turns into a Civil rights charge... Because no matter what was said in that 911 call, there's no concrete proof of racial profiling.

In conclusion... Get involve if you truly want to make a change and if you don't, then get the fu*k out.

Exactly. People like to bi*ch and blame everyone else though. And I ain't talking about the Zimmerman case, 'cause I didn't follow it.
 4 years ago '04        #143
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
So is Akon in Africa yet?
 4 years ago '04        #144
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 justinjones said:
so basically everybody should go back to their respective countries and only let whatever bloodline of native americans that are left here?

i don't think most of these countries would want these people back
exactly. but when people say this is a whiteman's country its like... nah...they still are guests and soon it will be a latin/indian (not native american) country. the indian population is becoming so big and they immigrate heavily here. food is about to get interesting

and btw akon has diamond mines in africa. he at least visits quite often. he also owns lady gaga and t-pain so yea he is set for life.

serious question tho... moving back to africa would have cons as well as pros... if you weigh them...would it be worth it?
 4 years ago '07        #145
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
i really hope he goes. his music is trash and obviously hes not smart
 4 years ago '05        #146
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
Sure the vacation resorts are nice an all.. Now go look up crime and murder rates for the locals, look at the corruption of the police, the fact the police wont even go in the neighborhoods because gang/mafia have either paid them off or realize that if their car even gets close to the line RPG's headed their way.. You think the hood goes hard in MURICA?. LOL, it's time get a grip. 90% the "OGs" living the kush life wouldn't last a week in Africa off the resort with their everyone owes me something attitude.
 4 years ago '05        #147
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 asphaltninja said:
n*gga I'm from NY not Africa. Speak for yourself, spear chucker.
Damn, hating on your own lineage. You must love your masters in NY.
 4 years ago '07        #148
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
Anyone who wants to go back to Africa, please do. Actually, anyone who wants to leave. I was at work a couple of months ago and this customer was talking about how she was born in England but her family moved here and how she doesn't like it here. Move back then!

Everybody wants to dog the US but how many people do you see moving from here to other countries? Pretty sure it's like no one.
 4 years ago '05        #149
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Aw hell naw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #150
Miami 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 1191 1191

[video - click to view]

07-16-2013, 11:01 AM         #151
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go for it......
 4 years ago '12        #152
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390
 Flying Jesus said:
 4 years ago '05        #153
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 asphaltninja said:
 4 years ago '11        #154
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,764 | Props total: 4972 4972
Sheeeeeettt ... Its AFRICA hot in Africa .

All Americans should travel outside the country though.
 4 years ago '04        #155
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 asphaltninja said:
n*gga, you from Africa.
 4 years ago '13        #156
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 MLCP said:
Anyone who wants to go back to Africa, please do. Actually, anyone who wants to leave. I was at work a couple of months ago and this customer was talking about how she was born in England but her family moved here and how she doesn't like it here. Move back then!

Everybody wants to dog the US but how many people do you see moving from here to other countries? Pretty sure it's like no one.
That's because majority of citizens are broke and 98% don't have passports.

Secondly getting permanent residents in another country is difficult, especially when you are from the US

When i moved abroad, had to go through hell and water to get stay, because i'm not coming from a 3rd world country or my life aint in danger. Thankfully for me i had duel citizenship card to play, but even then sh*t was difficult.

Some desperate countries will accept you, but most major countries will not allow you to become a permanent citizen, unless you really have something they need or a technical card to play

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 07-16-2013 at 11:34 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #157
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 cuzjuan said:
sad ppl dont realize what he really tryna say.... me and my boys talk this all the time. difference with me and half you n*ggas is i can admit im scared to go back cause this is all i know...... but really wed be better off on so many more levels!!!!
lol no you wouldn't dumbasss. If your family been in the states for more than 5 or 6 generations, then you have really nothing to do with africa.
 4 years ago '10        #158
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Good luck with that.
 4 years ago '10        #159
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7341 7341
more white bi*ches for me
 4 years ago '10        #160
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
These guys saying they would be better off in Africa...

Do a little research....South Africa is the safest place and that isn't even safe...you would be crying to come back and collect food stamps in a week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy