NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #121
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 cuzjuan said:
sad ppl dont realize what he really tryna say.... me and my boys talk this all the time. difference with me and half you n*ggas is i can admit im scared to go back cause this is all i know...... but really wed be better off on so many more levels!!!!

Being better off will depend on individuals TBH. Most will come with the mentality that they can just chill and convert their dollars to local currencies and = a good life. The cost of living in South Africa is way too high. You'd have to get a job, which will pay you like it pays us, that's when reality will hit. Our expenses are way too high compared to what we earn, taxes are too high and are on EVERYTHING (VAT, Income, on Dividends, CO2 Emissions Tax, Fuel, Even the roads they trying to put pay to drive taxes and the people f!ghting tooth and nail to stop it going through. Cars are more expensive (you could spend the equivalent of up to $10k extra for the same car and model you currently pay for)... But the upside is if you are hard working, you can afford anything to your hearts content.

My friends are all middle class, and one drives an older C-Class Merc, one a 1 series BMW, one an Audi A3, one a Polo TDi (his brother a Golf 6 GTi), etc... The lazier people here earn what they willing to work for and the guys who work hard earn what they work for. If you in gov, you can be lazy and earn, but it will come back to bite you!!
 4 years ago '11        #122
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
I can observe from the posts in here 2 thought currents:

1. Africa is a paradise where all blacks have it easy

2. Africa is poverty & war stricken all across the continent (most will say because of the "white devil" lol)

Neither is the case. You can have a decent life with a lil' bit less work than in the USA, but you won't get the same standards of living like in the USA unless you're set like forreal. It also depends on the country you will go to live in. Countries where they k!ll each other for politics should be avoided. Those motherfu*kers can't progress and move on to better things like agriculture, science, education, medicine for sh*t. I'd say countries like Benin, Cote D'Ivoire, Senegal, Cameroon are pretty cool. South Africa is nice too, but I think a little bit too dangerous.

Oh, and the people are nicer from what I could tell.
 07-16-2013, 07:29 AM         #123
ChrisBallerNVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some African's and I repeat some African's dont like us, so thats not going to make it better for us to go there either!
 07-16-2013, 07:39 AM         #124
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if black people moved to Africa the only people it will benefit is people with skills and those who get there first.
 4 years ago '12        #125
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Come home n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

If you still believe we live in the jungle than I feel sorry for you

Capetown go the most beautiful bi*ches in the world
 4 years ago '09        #126
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 230 230
 Wigs said:
C-YA AKON.
You haven't had a hit since 2008!
No need to after signing Lady GaGa
 4 years ago '06        #127
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 stogz said:
f**k that!

Black people built the entire country. You want black people gone? Pay what you owe! Trillions upon triliions of dollars...

on top of that..

The land belongs to the native indians.
n*ggas forget that part. its fu*ked up, but we are more American than we will ever be African at this point
 4 years ago '05        #128
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6404 6404
i wonder if all black people in the the world did go back.. what we could do with it. Too bad China practically owns it tho
 4 years ago '04        #129
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
im half native american...kinda still wanna conquer this bi*ch
 4 years ago '04        #130
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I feel want he sayin....but, Africa?
Don't believe what the media shows you about Africa. White people stay over there raping its land for its resources and vacationing in the finer places.
 4 years ago '04        #131
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
akon should stick to his fictional life of crime and doing fictional stints in prison
 4 years ago '12        #132
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
China does not own it. As i said, Europe and USA were behind all the wars thhat happened in Africa, from apartheid to tribal war. The thing is, new leaders are now working with China which is a better partner than Europe and USA which only want to exploit Africa.

See Country la E. Guinea, Gabon, Angola, Ghana, Nigeria (Which is the biggest market in Africa with almost 150 million people), etc. Are the best places to invest in because they are emerging so markets are still open to new businesses.

Africa is breeding billionaires in dollars now. Some countries are still bad but most of the countries in Africa will be considered as developed countries in 20 years.

You have better chances to get shot in USA than in Africa. Media don't want to show you Africans developing their continent because they want to keep alive the idea that Black people can't prosper.

I am not asking Africans Americans to go back to Africa but just letting you know that Africa is not what media show you. And African culture is still the best.

For those who said that Africans hate Africans Americans I got to ask you why do you think Africans celebrated Barack Obama? Africans Hate Americans because they are the reason why they faced all those wars like in Libya, Liberia, Ivory Coast, etc. There are some Africans who don't like Africans Americans as there are some black Americans who don't like Africans. But they are exceptions.
 07-16-2013, 08:42 AM         #133
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always felt like we should move back to africa not because of trayvon but just because this is a white mans country, i think we can make africa as big as the US with our current knowledge/education us blacks have now today

ra1n said:
Sounds like a good idea.

Just don't take away the NBA away from us

we can bring the nba with us, we can lebron with us, honestly we can take NBA & NFL with us, color runs them sports we got all the talent

Last edited by Skratch; 07-16-2013 at 08:44 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #134
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Skratch said:
i always felt like we should move back to africa not because of trayvon but just because this is a white mans country, i think we can make africa as big as the US with our current knowledge/education us blacks have now today

we can bring the nba with us, we can lebron with us, honestly we can take NBA & NFL with us, color runs them sports we got all the talent
no its not a white man's country technically. they should move back to scotland ireland, wales briton france spain russia italy.
 4 years ago '04        #135
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
no its not a white man's country technically. they should move back to scotland ireland, wales briton france spain russia italy.
so basically everybody should go back to their respective countries and only let whatever bloodline of native americans that are left here?

i don't think most of these countries would want these people back
 4 years ago '12        #136
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
Prob is media in general paints Africa or developing countries like Brazil badly if something goes wrong. Every country something does go wrong on a daily basis (anyone remember the UK riots, now imagine if that was in South Africa or the Congo), there is just a greater emphasis on Africa when they try to do things on their own.

It's nothing to justify, and it is shameful when a small group does taint the entire image of a nation, but all these African countries have a certain beauty about them if you know where to go and who to go to. South Africans tend to look down on other African countries, now ask them how Moz or Zim was after a holiday and their whole perception changes.

The US as is has created a bubble of information you can consume. They feed you the type of sports that they know benefit the economy first and foremost, even till today the most popular sports in America are only popular in America and become secondary or third tier sports in other countries (except baseball in Cuba and Japan). African Americans, should in their spare time, find out the answers on why Africa has taken so long to develop compared to Asia, South America etc

Last edited by majestykagiso; 07-16-2013 at 08:55 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #137
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 justinjones said:
so basically everybody should go back to their respective countries and only let whatever bloodline of native americans that are left here?

i don't think most of these countries would want these people back
Try none of them.

Native Americans would be thrilled though.
 07-16-2013, 09:31 AM         #138
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
fu*k Akon...if you don't like it here go back to Africa.

fu*k Rihanna...if you don't like it here go back to Barbados.

And fu*k all these entertainers speaking up that haven't said sh*t or done anything until the verdict was reached. It's humorous how every rich entertainer is always fed up with America after America makes them rich. Then they lash out, want people to make a stand, and move out of the USA...all while they're taking your money and not doing a damn thing, like pawns. Get the fu*k out if you're upset with the country you live in and its laws.

Anybody that watched this case or followed it from its start knew he was getting off on murder. If you didn't then I feel sorry that your emotions got the best of you and clouded your mind to understand what actually matters in a court of law. REASONABLE DOUBT. People should be more upset with the stupidity of the state of Florida and their prosecutors or even their ridiculous "Stand Your Ground" & "10-20-Life" Laws, but not the Country or Justice System itself. These systems are only productive if the people using them are intelligent enough to understand them, but when you throw ignorant normal citizens into the mix to "make it fair", then it's a scary thing. But it's the only fair way we know.

If all these protesters (especially rich entertainers with so many outlets) put the same amount of time to actually research and then petition to change laws they don't agree with and care so much about then maybe they'd get somewhere. All we get are tweets and facebook pages for the PR, but no real action.

Finally somebody with a working brain!

Nobody here truly followed the case and if they did, they only wasted their time because it was follow simply by EMOTION.

The prosecution not only dropped the ball, but they should it went for manslaughter and there's no further proof of that point then listening to that juror yesterday on CNN. The evidence they presented was weak as hell for them to win and the defense did a better job at presenting and convincing the jurors on their points. Also, when are people going to learn that state and local elections are just if not as much important as presidential elections? Those elections matter more because they have the most direct impact on a voter... If not, just look at Stand Your Ground and the effects it had on this case. If people were more politically involve and doing their research at this kind of level, this laws would not be taking place. And get ready for another disappointment if it turns into a Civil rights charge... Because no matter what was said in that 911 call, there's no concrete proof of racial profiling.

In conclusion... Get involve if you truly want to make a change and if you don't, then get the fu*k out.
 4 years ago '06        #139
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
 LeChosen1 said:
And Africans in Africa are being treated like Royalties? You can argue its worse there for African Americans than it is in America

Is he also gonna pay to help people afford the travel cost?

And for last time Africa is not a Country

Time to go enjoy my Curry Goat
who said it was?
 4 years ago '13        #140
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,304 | Props total: 24403 24403
everything is in africa some of yall aint even know it

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx