After the George Zimmerman trial: Akon says we should move back to Africa

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2013, 11:34 PM         #101
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Moon said:
You have been brainwashed by media. Africa is the fastest growing continent now. Every continent is facing a big crisis except Africa.
Africa was fcked up because of colonisation but they are changing now. New leaders are emerging. Do some research. Europeans are now moving to Africa to find a better job, or just a job. Look up About Angola which is being invaded by portugueses ans spanish, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, etc.
Don't listen to theses media which only show wars, and people dying. Africa is where to be.
i agree its definitley on its way to becoming a powerful continent, but you cant be telling me they aint facing any crisis' at all? Come on dude, 25k + refugees had to flee their country the other day cos some rebels decided they were gonna have a little looting session

N thats just 1 incident
 4 years ago '12        #102
Playajay38 95 heat pts95
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
f**k that!

Black people built the entire country. You want black people gone? Pay what you owe! Trillions upon triliions of dollars...

on top of that..

The land belongs to the native indians.
The land belong to us too. We were here before native indians. So i'm not going anywhere. If anything i think blacks should have duel citizenship so we can travel to and from Africa as we please.
 4 years ago '10        #103
havi 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 20 20
Only in america

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #104
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Carlton Black said:
no it's not....they've spent years of time & money destroying & removing the original power structure of that continent..the last thing they want is wealthy african-americans going over there rebuilding the infrastructure & undoing all their "hard work"....you honestly think Africa is in the state it's in by accident? no,slavery,creating the climate for a poor economy that's all been done by design.
 4 years ago '10        #105
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 gangtsa said:
Fair? House negro u still in America what you mean by what's fair? And who said anything about picking up and leaving. I know a few guys who have business ventures out there and still live here. When the time is right I'm sure they'll move.

I don't see where akon said pick up and leave.
House negro because I live in America? I a.ssume that what's you meant because I honestly have no clue. How about you articulate what is wrong with what I said instead of throwing insults. I just don't like judgmental hoe boys who are always on the knowledge section talking sh*t but never do anything.

“Every African American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were u will be treated like the royalty you are,”
Sounds like pick up and leave to me.

As for your friends. That's great, they see business opportunities in Africa and are investing in them. If that's the life they want to live I definitely don't have problem with it. I just like living in America. I don't need your respect or for you to stop calling me a house n*gga. I'm going to try to make the best out of my life and try to make the world a better place in America or any other country I live in.
 4 years ago '12        #106
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 Sniggit said:
i agree its definitley on its way to becoming a powerful continent, but you cant be telling me they aint facing any crisis' at all? Come on dude, 25k + refugees had to flee their country the other day cos some rebels decided they were gonna have a little looting session

N thats just 1 incident
The only country in Africa that's not secure yet is Republic democratic of Congo. Mali got in trouble Because french and british Government armed muslim rebels in order to k!ll Khadafi. Most of exploited Uranium in the world come from there. Congo has the biggest potential in the world, every natural resources you can think of, you can get it there. That's why Europeans are still arming rebels there. It's not even the whole country that's concerned.

I only can laugh at ignorance in this thread. The white people are begging to invest in Africa because time changed, China is there now. Why do you think Barack went to Africa for? Why do you think Europe is crashing for? China is now the biggest investor in Africa. It's over for Europe because they can't produce anything if they don't steal natural resources from Africa. The Average growth rate is 6% with some country at 11%.

What I am saying in African American and every Black in the world should be a part of the development of Africa. You can't stay there and invest in Forex and stock markets when you can invest in some real estate. Chinese and Indian are investing everywhere in Africa because unlike America and Europe there's still so many sectors that give an excellent ROI.

I would rather see Black people benefit from Africa than some white people, Indian or chineses.what Akon meant was not to just pick up your stuff and move to Africa. New generation of Leaders in Africa are cutting tie with Europe and America.

Last edited by Black Moon; 07-16-2013 at 12:56 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #107
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
America is our country and n*ggas don't even know it.
 4 years ago '13        #108
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
im wit it..... them women tho
 4 years ago '06        #109
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dpgc00 said:
If Africa is so much better why did his family move here?
right
 07-16-2013, 02:46 AM         #110
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
America is our country and n*ggas don't even know it.
 4 years ago '12        #111
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
Only way I'm moving to Africa is if the white women are coming too
 4 years ago '04        #112
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
sad ppl dont realize what he really tryna say.... me and my boys talk this all the time. difference with me and half you n*ggas is i can admit im scared to go back cause this is all i know...... but really wed be better off on so many more levels!!!!
 4 years ago '05        #113
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
let him have a grand time in africa, and he can take the zimmermans and the NAACP, and any other racially motivated activist that has an opinion on the case.. they are whats wrong with this particular case.

honestly is there anything more racist then the NAACP? yeah maybe the clan or the Aryan brotherhood.. but its not that far off.
 4 years ago '08        #114
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,733 | Props total: 8957 8957
BX can't. The coons on here can't get away from white women and Jay encouraging the entire world to call us n*ggas.
 4 years ago '05        #115
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
if he was white, then i could see the "****" argument, but the guy is a puerto rican jew, not even sure most whites would want to a.ssociate with ""those people""
 4 years ago '12        #116
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
He's right.

I wish Africa was more developed, I leave in a heartbeat.

South Africa is beautiful, like Cape Town. But racist White's run that sh*t anyway.
 4 years ago '05        #117
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ching king said:
He's right.

I wish Africa was more developed, I leave in a heartbeat.

South Africa is beautiful, like Cape Town. But racist White's run that sh*t anyway.
can bet a mill u never been to st. africa.. i have.. its not all to brag about
 4 years ago '12        #118
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
I'm from South Africa and not poverty stricken, work in a mine or live in a dump. Actually my father with no political affiliations owns his own biz (healthcare insurance), I own my own biz (branding and online marketing agency), most of my fam doctors and have their own successful businesses (and some of my fam are poor, like every other family), and I'm black... But what do Africans know about Africa, according to this thread Akon says come live in a sh*thole with animals on every corner

Those white people have brainwashed African Americans to hate on their own, even in SA they still try to pass off Africans being incapable lazy a.ss people when those who have been given a chance have even surpassed their standards of expectations

Last edited by majestykagiso; 07-16-2013 at 06:15 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #119
space
space
 ebcrew said:
can bet a mill u never been to st. africa.. i have.. its not all to brag about
Lol so u have seen the ENTIRE South Africa?? Lol I live here and even I can't make such a statement. Its NT america but is the most developed African nation. Hell even the rich r too out of touch with the poor here. Like any country, the dumps r dumps, and the high end areas r beautiful beyond words. Cape town, joburg, Durban have some of the most exquisite properties in the world, yes world, because the rich foreigners can spend on what the locals usually can't.Google places like Constantia, dainfern, steyn city (in development) sandton city etc then Soweto, gugulethu, Alexandra, evaton (townships)... Huuuuuge diff
 4 years ago '12        #120
space
space
I ask one thing from everyone reading this thread. In Africa, the main reason things tend to fall apart due to power struggles is when the West tends to meddle and want THEIR leaders in power...

Read on Patrice Lumamba (killed so America could put Mobutu in power), Idi Amin, Charles Taylor... I can go on all day on this crap. Most dictators came into power with Western backers, education and ideals, and if you don't accept or conform to western needs and requirements, you get sanctioned (e.g. Zimbabwe which even to South Africa has been painted as a dumpster waiting to collapse for the past 5 years, they still standing sanctions and all). We can admit when we have a bad leader (SA's current president), but we are nowhere near where people in this thread painted us. Imagine defining USA based on project housing, would it make sense?

So why must South Africa be defined by it's bad areas only? Tourists are taken to townships to "experience the real South Africa" and yes that is the real South Africa, so are the boring suburbs with 2+ vehicles per family, the malls even in the townships, the McDonalds franchises on every corner... But I guess Africans and the multiple multi nationals opening up franchises in South Africa don't know squat. They are investing in a dump right?

Sorry for the rant to everyone with half a brain, this is targeted more at these ignorant a.ss people who just irritate the crap out of me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy