After the George Zimmerman trial: Akon says we should move back to Africa

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
marx1684 
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4976 4976
 Chrisdunk said:
He's right. No matter how much people deny it America isn't our country.

It's nobody's.It's no longer a country. It's a business.
 07-15-2013, 06:40 PM         #82
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kitsch said:
I'm on holiday in Nigeria right now.

How is that bruh? Scenery? Food? Women? Their cakes!?

TroyNY said:
"move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa"

sh*t that every other race do but foreign concept for modern day house n*ggas
We kinda gotta seek asylum...could be food for the wolves without a plan and practice.
 4 years ago '10        #83
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 beast mode said:
have fun with guerillas running around k!lling sh*t as they please besides white people run the only good parts of africa anyway. akon dumb as fu*k. go ahead n*gga YOU go back you don't like it so much.
 4 years ago '04        #84
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 dpgc00 said:
If Africa is so much better why did his family move here?
arfica is niiiiice breh! have u ever been?
 4 years ago '04        #85
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
How many kids that are around Trayvon's age get shot in Chicago year after year and you stupid black folks don't bat an eye? But when one white man k!lls one black kid, all the ******s get riled up. Stupid ******s got their priorities wrong. And then they don't want to snitch on other fellow ******s. fu*k all of you are dumb.
 4 years ago '04        #86
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
china has invested in africa. business men, learn basic chinese and the benefits be in abundance
 4 years ago '05        #87
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
Who the fu*k cares what akon got to say??? Last time I heard this clown he was on Jeezy's hit.
 4 years ago '05        #88
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 justinjones said:
but do you have akon money to live like akon do in africa
dude got a diamond mine and lady gaga

two sides of a coin wherever you are
I dont need to own lady gaga or have akon money to go to Africa im financially straight enough to do it, I have equity, push come to shove I could. Im taking a vacation first see what that life bout, see what that real estate market looking like ................... my bad im talking to a boxden n*gga lmao what the fu*k im wasting time with these bars for that overstanding u cant vision.Shout out to Akon real vision.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-15-2013 at 07:29 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #89
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
at a bunch of guys who've probably never stepped foot on the continent talking like they've lived there or some sh*t based off Western media portrayals.
 4 years ago '06        #90
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 ThaReapa420 said:
I ain't from Africa...I'm from Crenshaw Mafia
 4 years ago '04        #91
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
You go ahead.. I'ma chill here for a lil bit..
 07-15-2013, 07:47 PM         #92
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm with it, just bring the bi*ches.

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2013, 07:49 PM         #93
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know a n*gga can go to Africa and it will probably be easy to do music and sh*t out there and get attention.
 4 years ago '06        #94
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4659 4659
 ThaReapa420 said:
I ain't from Africa...I'm from Crenshaw Mafia
 4 years ago '13        #95
LeChosen1 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
 beast mode said:
have fun with guerillas running around k!lling sh*t as they please besides white people run the only good parts of africa anyway. akon dumb as fu*k. go ahead n*gga YOU go back you don't like it so much.
How did n*ggas miss this sh*t

4 years ago '04        #96
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 neworleansavior said:
I dont need to own lady gaga or have akon money to go to Africa im financially straight enough to do it, I have equity, push come to shove I could. Im taking a vacation first see what that life bout, see what that real estate market looking like ................... my bad im talking to a boxden n*gga lmao what the fu*k im wasting time with these bars for that overstanding u cant vision.Shout out to Akon real vision.
im just saying people thinking its sweet out there without actually being out there. you probably know just as much about it as a "boxden n*gga". i got money too but im not just going to all the sudden move to another country without going there and knowing wtf it is about. you got to at least figure out which country in africa you want to pick

africa might be cool for akon but i don't have to automatically go just because he got the same skin as me

Last edited by justinjones; 07-15-2013 at 09:16 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #97
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
To the righteous guys in this thread calling other dudes coons and sh*t for not agreeing with Akon. Take everything you have and move to a country in Africa. After a few years post about how your life is going and I'll make my decision on whether to live in Africa or not. That only seems fair.
 4 years ago '11        #98
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 cmacmilli said:
Why dont black ppl jus get our own country? With our own system? We cant beat them at their own game. They jus change the rules in their favor. Dont hate the playa hate the game.*

Liberia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If regarded as a nation-state African Americans would represent the 14th largest economy in the world, and the largest nation on the African continent.

Richest Countries in Africa According To Their GDP | African Spotlight

Many of the american freed slaves that went back to Africa that started and lived in Liberia were cruel and domineering to the local populations. In many instances those from the states took locals as slaves. so yeah nation building isn't as easy as you make it sound.

Last edited by panelas; 07-15-2013 at 10:06 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #99
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 neworleansavior said:
cot damn, my n*ggas is stylin on n*ggas.
 4 years ago '05        #100
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9695 9695
Those who feel that way should go. Akon said that from the safety of his mansion in the suburbs of a predominantly white neighborhood most likely.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy