'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: "If I Could Give The Stunner To Any Athlete I'd Be..."

most viewed right now
 141
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-16-2013, 12:59 PM         #241
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
Ken Shamrock > Hart

Stone Cold=GOAT
:ohhellnonas:
 4 years ago '12        #242
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
That clip with gif is funny
 4 years ago '13        #243
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$4,730 | Props total: 253 253
 KUKOC said:

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #244
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
avatar space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 21107 21107
 pierredaire said:
Yo we need a bracket style tourney thread set up for goat wrestler and goat tag team, only in there prime where they were considered at there best, impact , in the ring skills, promos, finishers ,theme music and more as criteria, start with Ric Flair, hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, Rock, Brett Hart, Hbk, Macho Man, Steve Austin, Undertaker pre getting buried in casket or undertaker ministry of darkness, or American bad a.ss undertaker, Owen hart, RVD, Jake the Snake and whoever else hhh anybody who has a legit argument
 4 years ago '04        #245
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
scsa> bracket lets do itt
 4 years ago '04        #246
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,962 | Props total: 11721 11721
 critiQue said:


 critiQue said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>


this is why I loved this dude
n*gga was a shot of adrenaline & steroids mixed with crack

dudes like fu*k that microphone
 KUKOC said:

[pic - click to view]

took this long
 4 years ago '04        #247
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,305 | Props total: 2596 2596
Eddie G was always my GOAT
 4 years ago '06        #248
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 687 687
 tj.iscool said:
n*ggas in ere arguing over fake a.ss gay a.ss wrestling LOL
This statement tells me one of two things either your too young to remember the monday night wars of the three giants or that you were a complete d!ck in school.
 4 years ago '10        #249
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Stone Cold too?
btw hbk was overrated, my 2 cents....

 portis187 said:
rvd's original ECW matches were crack



10:35

homie was a savage with it
 The Consultant said:
Dam this thread got OC real quick
but yeah I don't really mess with the new school of wrestling

Give me:
Ultimate Warrior>>>
Hulk Hogan
Sting
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Legion of Doom>>>Goat Tag Team
British Bulldog
British Bulldog was overrated like Bret Hart to me and seems too dramatic to me. Replce Goldberg with British Bulldog and your list is super solid.

 critiQue said:



that boy was super rawed up still one of my goats
 4 years ago '13        #250
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 1152 1152
 rprose said:
AHMED JOHNSON was a BEAST!!!! I used to murder with that cat on WARZONE on PS1 lol
My n*gga use to bathe in that baby oil, coming to the ring looking like patent leather
 4 years ago '13        #251
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 1152 1152
 tj.iscool said:
n*ggas in ere arguing over fake a.ss gay a.ss wrestling LOL
Either you under 20 or you wasn't cool , cuz if you wasn't watching wrestling attitude era or pre attitude era , wtf was u doing, every n*gga I knew watched it ..I can consign watching it till like 02, anything after that I won't vouch but n*ggas grew up on that and sports
 4 years ago '12        #252
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,110 | Props total: 15602 15602
 Bk's Finest said:
I came in here for the gif and I'm not about to read 12 pages of b!tchin about who your favorite wrestler is.

Stone Cold for pure entertainment>>>>>>>>>>>>> over your favorite wrestler. Dude was the man, not even the Rock had as much charisma as The Texas Rattlesnake


[video - click to view]



Last edited by CosbySweater; 07-16-2013 at 10:32 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #253
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,929 | Props total: 6177 6177
It goes in this order.
Hogan
Austin
The Rock
Brett Hart
Shawn Michaels
Rick flair
Undertdker

Real wrestling heads no this....
 4 years ago '10        #254
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
fu*k around with the legion of doom and get your a.ss choked and slammed


[video - click to view]


I grew up a big Steiner Brothers fan and only put these beasts on top of them, when their theme music came on you knew sum fu*k sh*t was about to go down


[video - click to view]

RIP 2 Hawk

all this rock talk and no mention of the og don the rock muraco


[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #255
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,849 | Props total: 3465 3465
At the end of the day I was lucky, I grew up watching the WWF, not the WWE, but the WWF, prime Bret Hart, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack, The Corporation, The McMahon-Hemsley era, DX w/ Shawn-Triple H-Chyna, The Rock hitting Mankind 13 times with a chair when he was handcuffed, Sable and Jacqueline's bikini contest, undefeated Kurt Angle, crazy Brian Pillman, Hollywood Hogan & The NWO, Ric Flair, Sting coming down from the rafters, The Wolfpack, Macho Man, Eric Bischoff reading the results to RAW on air so people wouldn't watch it, undefeated Goldberg... ECW, real ECW... Sabu with his jaw tapped together, Rob Van Dam, Taz, The Sandman, Francine, Justin Credible, New Jack w/ staple gun, The Dudley Boyz... I seriously feel bad for the wrestling fans today that didn't experience these times they FKN LOST


Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 07-16-2013 at 11:57 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #256
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 687 687
 Quddus said:
It goes in this order.
Hogan
Austin
The Rock
Brett Hart
Shawn Michaels
Rick flair
Undertdker

Real wrestling heads no this....
Hogan was mad overrated and he was a bi*ch. He booked his own victories and buried mad people


[video - click to view]




[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #257
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
avatar space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 21107 21107
 TRILL SH1T said:
At the end of the day I was lucky, I grew up watching the WWF, not the WWE, but the WWF, prime Bret Hart, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack, The Corporation, The McMahon-Hemsley era, DX w/ Shawn-Triple H-Chyna, The Rock hitting Mankind 13 times with a chair when he was handcuffed, Sable and Jacqueline's bikini contest, undefeated Kurt Angle, crazy Brian Pillman, Hollywood Hogan & The NWO, Ric Flair, Sting coming down from the rafters, The Wolfpack, Macho Man, Eric Bischoff reading the results to RAW on air so people wouldn't watch it, undefeated Goldberg... ECW, real ECW... Sabu with his jaw tapped together, Rob Van Dam, Taz, The Sandman, Francine, Justin Credible, New Jack w/ staple gun, The Dudley Boyz... I seriously feel bad for the wrestling fans today that didn't experience these times they FKN LOST
Dat 1998-2002 era
 4 years ago '12        #258
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 pierredaire said:
Yo we need a bracket style tourney thread set up for goat wrestler and goat tag team, only in there prime where they were considered at there best, impact , in the ring skills, promos, finishers ,theme music and more as criteria, start with Ric Flair, hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, Rock, Brett Hart, Hbk, Macho Man, Steve Austin, Undertaker pre getting buried in casket or undertaker ministry of darkness, or American bad a.ss undertaker, Owen hart, RVD, Jake the Snake and whoever else hhh anybody who has a legit argument
set it up

only wwf or all of em WCW and ECW ?
 4 years ago '04        #259
stuntastik 
space
avatar space
space
$195 | Props total: 9 9
 TRILL SH1T said:
DWIGHT HOWARD!


[pic - click to view]



Even the 3rd GOAT of all time (Behind Bret Hart & The Rock) knows Dwight Howard is bi*ch made...





-via Complex/The Dan Patrick Show
i just peeped kobe in da gif.... NICE
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy